Was Nimrod /our/guy?

Was Nimrod /our/guy?

Attached: nimrod in the house bitch.jpg (716x725, 504K)

No.

Attached: magic_spell_of_the_world.png (1424x2100, 3.09M)

Attached: Run1.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

He is in hell on the losing side. The Great Deception is clear to those that love truth and righteousness.

lmaaao this nigga is straight up called nimrod

why do you think nimrod is an insult?

no. neither is gilgamesh... his other name

Based and redpilled christian purists

You do realize that the insult nimrod only got famous because Bugs Bunny used it sarcastically right? He called Elmer Nimrod because Nimrod was praised for being a great hunter. Not because he was idiot.

No he has satanic/neplhilm DNA . He also started the worship of baal and child sacrifices aka abortion.

No, because Dagon and Nimrod are just another Tribe of DN creation

You do realize that Easu the son of Jacob Killed nimrod due to his wickednesd

stupid people think jesus, moses, nimrod actually existed and they're the reason why religions have power.
fucking ignorant sheep

No, but I heard that they found his skull at the base of the tower and they are using CERN to blast particles into it and create him again.

Heh... fucking sheep. Religion has so much power now, especially non-Islamic am I right guys.

Idiot.

Nimrod is the guy who started Sumerian civilization. He was the man who built the first city of Babel(later babylon), and cities are the first cornerstone of civilization as we know it.

He was a great hunter.

But our guy was KubalCain.

only for it to be destroyed by jews who claimed to be god

Jews taking the reins into their own hands circa 1905 will ultimately be their downfall.
When you try to play God, it WILL backfire in you.

If he's your guy he's most likely in hell now so that's a bad choice

projection at its finest.
Dagon and Nimrod were concepts created by the Tribe of Dan.
But you can't learn anything so I won't bother continuing