Is climate change real?

Is climate change real?

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

johnenglander.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/CO2 550my Extinction Chart from Ward.jpg
johnenglander.net/co2-levels-and-mass-extinction-events/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the sense that we live in a dynamic system, absolutely. In the alarmist sense that we'll somehow prevent it by transferring large amounts of money to jews and niggers... not as much.

It's sad this is still being asked.

Too clarify climate change as we have something to do with it and that its warming

obviously there are green house gasses. that's an observable thing. you can quibble with how accurate the computer models are but there is a warming effect

i hope a couple more atomic power plants
have melt downs and their radioactive
material goes into the earth, restart the star
we live on and burn us all the fuck off and
away forever.

Probs not

Why not look at the most recent research and decide for yourself.

Yes, it is real. Human industry as some influence on it, but since it has been so difficult to measure it is most likely very small. Forest fires, volcanoes, gas leaks, etc have a way bigger impact.

Now speaking of the environment, the greatest threat is not the climate, but the invasive species, such as the homo africanus. These creatures destroy human habitats and are the greatest threat to human civilization.

Okay. We know the overall levels of CO2 are rising. We know the only *new* input in the system is human addition of carbon dioxide, and the natural results of this (coal mine fires, etc). We know that because the chemical structure of the atmosphere is a major influence on climate that altering its chemical composition is going to alter how it functions. So yes. Climate change is 'real.'

climate change is real

man-made climate change is significantly overblown

Attached: climate change in a nutshell.jpg (1891x4901, 1.77M)

Doesn't matter. If it's man made you can't stop it because Chinks and Poos make most of the pollution. If it's caused by nature (sun, earth) you can't stop it because it's the fucking sun and earth.

Doesnt matter if it's real. We still need to fight pollution.

Attached: smog.jpg (980x551, 73K)

It's also worth noting that 16 freighters together emit more greenhouse gas than every private vehicle in the world combined, so you as an individual can do absolutely fucking nothing - even if every private citizen stopped using household electricity and stopped driving cars, it would barely impact emissions at all

Attached: climate change nutshell.jpg (1773x750, 132K)

and thats where you false the stuff nature does is in the carbon cycle but if you add to it, it will dirupt it

Fine, as long as you don't count CO2 as pollution.

this is also true

"climate change" is too vague, too unpredictable, and too political to do anything about, not to mention all the natural processes involved in it

instead we should be focusing on shit like improving recycling efficiency and having more effective waste disposal and planting more flora - something as simple as having a few parks can dramatically improve a city's air quality

the carbon we are releasing came from the carbon cycle
did it get disrupted when it got trapped?
and this carbon will become biomass, oh, no! more life, how horrible

No. Anthropomorphic(manmade) global warming is a meme being manipulated to force wealth redistribution. It happens vutnis bot the lion's share, and nonwhite countries are the primary source anyway.

Get a tank of CO2, sit in an air tight space, and set the cannister to a slow leak. You might find it to be polluting your air.

Its real but also the earth goes on it's peroid sometimes. Like the ice ages happened before humans existed.

what caused the climate to be much hotter 50 million years ago?

>more flora
thats a meme, plants have at best a psychological effect on people, which might be enough to justify them, but don't expect them to clean the air, use better combustion and catalyzers

And this is how we fought pollution. We made it economically unfeasible to manufacture in places that had sensible pollution controls and offshored everything to fucking Qingdao where they can dump cadmium freely in the river.

Great plan to reduce pollution. Genius.

you must be dumb yea china and india are the biggest but america and russia aint that far off

>sit in an air tight space
I would suffocate from consuming the oxygen, you moron.

In the sense that the Earth has warming and cooling periods, yes; the doomsday "we're all going to die if you don't support my ideology" nonsense, no.

Yes

maybe, who knows?

Although its better to be on the safe side and have clean industry rather than bow down to kikes that get mad they have to clean up their own industrial waste and make .5% less money

I know this is really hard for you to understand. So let me put it to you like this. We *are* in an air tight space. One that operates on a cycle. A cycle we're disrupting by altering the chemical composition of the atmosphere. At some point, we as a species begin to experience cognative decline from low level hypoxia. That's in the future though, and you seem to be of that 'not my problem' nigger tier logic. So I won't bother any further. Enjoy being invaded by what ever banna republic you all get into a war with next. :)

Frankly at this point, the "reality" of climate change is irrelevant. It's a political rather than scientific issue now.
As for the science itself. I think there's probably some truth to AGW. I do think the alarmism is retarded overblown and that humans will adapt to the changing environment.
The half-measures that have been proposed are stupid.

The only reason that'd cause a problem is because you're displacing the oxygen, you massive retard, that will never happen on a global level unless you annihilate not only 90% of the worlds forests, but also plantlike plankton.

God talking to inbreds is annoying. Google the effects of ocean acidification on diatomaceous plankton sometime.

Yes.
I'm even pretty sure a large amount of the scientific community agrees we're probably gonna go extinct due to the rising temperatures and sea levels instead of going out in some blaze of glory when the nukes drop.

>you're displacing the oxygen
wtf are you talking about retard
earth is a closed system

The other user is right actually

T.Chemist

Shills out in full force on climate change these last few days

Attached: 1476671078025.png (1600x2162, 711K)

>being this retarded
>completely missing the "BUT ALSO plantlike plankton" part of my post and/or the "forests" part of my post
It'd take a hard fuck up beyond your anti-american fantasies to cause actual problems. As long as there are still sufficient plant life of any kind, it will grow more based on CO2 levels, and produce oxygen accordingly.

Earth is 6000 years old. Stop reading fiction

Attached: jewbait.png (235x214, 9K)

Earth is flat as well. Gotta keep the goy distracted with the global warming so they don't notice.

Attached: 1537331435913.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

>the earth started as a ball of molten rock
>after life started it became a ball of ice
>it then became so hot there was no ice on the planet.
>is climate change real?
please learn the first thing about climate before asking stupid questions

The Chinese are a pollution, that's correct.

Yes. And it has been going on for millions of years.

Just use ecosia.org instead of google end everything will be ok.

Attached: Screenshot - 10112018 - 05:59:08 PM.png (1366x768, 198K)

Yes, and there's a high probability we're fucking with it too much, but the biggest offenders are China and third world shitholes with no control over what's being pumped into their air/soil/water at all. Every international agreement so far has made an exception for them, which means it has not had any positive effect on the environment and has been harmful to us economically. It only makes sense to try to decrease the entire globe's emissions with all countries participating, otherwise there's no point.
The idea that we're going to all be dead in 20 years or whatever is shills. At worst we'll have unbearably hot/cold weather and some shit cities will get flooded.

earth is in cycles like everything in this universe, even our level of awareness. These are called yugas. We entered into age of Aquarius 2012 and that's why people are awakening to all kinds of (((trickery))). Earth goes also trough these changes, Egypt example was green forest when it was in it's peak. Those ice walls in shout pole shows the water level before it frozen. There is nothing we should or even could do about it.

Attached: 1539001806552.png (1280x720, 658K)

picture shows how our planets were some thousand years ago and most gods and religious stories are based on these heavenly events.

and the earth is flat

what does that has anything tto donwith that

Third world countries are not the worst offenders.

Attached: DZs6WdZVAAYXNY5.jpg (1200x847, 98K)

No. It's the world's biggest money scam.

I think I'll just leave this here. The CO2 concentration in the atmosphere is 0.04%. In Europe drinks that contain less than 0.05% alcohol are legally allowed to be called 'alcohol free'. By the same reasoning our atmosphere is CO2 free. Whatstheproblem.jpg

There has never, ever been an event like that in the history of the Earth. Take your meds.

Yes

The event, the human cancer, has been underway since the humans evolved behavioral modernity and it hit the booster rocket stage around 1950. You are the event.

It's a carbon planet and there have been many hothouse extinctions - the 5 mass extinctions and a number of smaller extinction periods. All starts with CO2 increase which leads to warming & ocean acidification then a bunch of dominoes start to fall.

CO2 levels and mass extinction events

johnenglander.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/CO2 550my Extinction Chart from Ward.jpg

During past periods of abrupt change — the most recent one occurring approximately 50 million years ago — it took roughly a million years for CO2 to change by one hundred ppm. Thus it is now changing about 25,000 times faster than in known geologic history.

johnenglander.net/co2-levels-and-mass-extinction-events/

I have said before that if I'm wagering on human extinction my bet is they won't make it out of this century and that is based on the comparative evidence and their inherent growth obsession/mandate, not my feelings. I do not trust my feelings - tricksters.

I'm not judging the humans to harshly for their dependence on their feelings as their primary guide to reality. They can't help it. Feelings junkies.

Attached: Jo.png (1000x600, 180K)

Care to elaborate?

CO2 levels aren't the only thing affecting plant growth, nor are they the current limiting factor.

You realize that per capita is completely irrelevant, don't you?

It's this fucking thread again.

Are you aware that that graph is a local climate reconstruction of the top of the Greenland ice sheet and therefore meaningless when it comes to global climate?

This. Man contributes, but not nearly to the degree that the people getting rich from telling you this are telling you.

Yes, a 30% increase in 3% of .04% of the atmosphere will doom us all

Attached: Bad_Math.jpg (512x382, 47K)

are slide threads real?

SAGE

OMG, total CO2 content in the atmosphere has gone from .0315% to .0410% We are so fucking doomed!

The basic thermodynamics of this has been accepted science for over a hundred years. Small changes make large differences all the time.

>189037114
this

You really dont know how nuclear plants work do you?

... good dea LARPing as a chemist. You'd never have passed as a marine biologist.

>DURR MURIKA I R GUD
I know it's really, really hard for someone with your chromosomal deficiencies to grasp basic concepts, but I'll try for you. Rapidly altering the chemical composition of a substance will alter its properties. When that 'substance' is in fact a closed system biosphere of a planet, altering a major component (the atmosphere) results in a mess of horribly complex changes in a highly ornate, self ordering system. I know you want to think our biosphere can handle being kicked in the crotch repeatedly, but we're (in some cases literally) shitting over all the tolerances of this system. We're altering the chemical composition, we're changing planetary albedo, and that's not even getting into the *natural* effects of our actions, like methane release in the arctic. So. Your forests? Your Plankton? What ever rationalization you're using to justify your shitty, nigger tier, fuck everyone because I got mine mentality? Fine, but don't claim it's backed by anything logical or scientific.

Yeah because Canada's 32 million people is comparable to China's 1.2 billion....

Attached: 1538576884006.gif (320x262, 2.26M)

>Canadian logic
Population of Switzerland is only 8 millions, 1/4 the population of Canada. So it is OK for each inhabitant of Switzerland to produce 4 times the amount of CO2 produced on average by a Canadian?

Attached: sdaaa.jpg (1600x1063, 347K)

no it's a jewish conspiracy to syphon more shekels out of citizens. They want to get rid of diesel fuels and ban cars running on gas from inner cities plus increase fines. While at the same time they want to get rid of the electric car.

Jesus christ you're retarded. We're modifying the atmosphere and you care about some tiny, insignificant players because they're putting out more per person instead of the counties who are just belching it out as if there's no tomorrow. Per capita is irrelevant, only absolute values make a difference to the physical system.

fpbp

I've never seen is put so efficiently.

Attached: 1531446337530.jpg (1024x729, 96K)

Yes, but it's natural and not caused by humans. That's why we don't have to worry, we can't stop it anyways.

>Is climate change real?
Yes... It is ABSOLUTELY real.

Understand that Earth's orbit is not perfectly circular. It is elliptical and shifts over time. That is a significant reason why Earth's climate is essentially changing constantly.

The alarmists believe climate change is because there's too much carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Fact is more atmospheric carbon dioxide is not going to inhibit Earth's orbit enough to force their perceived climate change to stop.

If you want it to be...

>is the moon real?
>is the ocean real?
>are cars real?

Plus Northers require heat for 9 months of the year unlike poos spics or ching chongs

this, China plants some trees in a country and they are free to gas their own people

That level of co2 is still extremely low. if we went into another ice age life on earth would go extinct.