Give me one good reason why public school should exist

Give me one good reason why public school should exist

Attached: jn7G6.jpg (800x600, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
dw.com/en/educating-against-anti-semitism-german-students-visit-concentration-camp/a-42328002
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
youtube.com/watch?v=Si-kx5-MKSE&t=2s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495915/Sweden-vows-ban-religious-schools-tackle-segregation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would literally bring my tools in there and a 2x4 to demonstrate to that teacher what a saw feelslike to the back of her neck

Public schools suck. They are just daycares. We already discusses this ad nasuem though so noone on here cares. Find a way to blame jews for this and the autists where will care.

Attached: amazing.jpg (639x460, 104K)

>. Find a way to blame jews
Who do you think runs them?

Attached: 39bmb6egzdj01.png (635x745, 455K)

this can't be real

1. To keep children away from their parents so the (((state))) can determine what they "learn"
2. So the (((state))) can siphon more money from your paycheck to support "education"

NPC teacher, NPCs don't like to admit when they fuck up. It's just her brain shutting down and doing stuff on automatic probably because society is so fucked up she is also dealing with stress and drama that she is currently sharing that stress and fuck ups and traumatizing her students.
It's negative feedback given back into the system.
It's done on purpose. When people have trauma and are on NPC behavior, it makes it easier for them to get convinced of doing something stupid which further creates more negative feedback.
Talk to professor and don't back down until she admits her mistake and removes the dumb abusive NPC programming from the students.

>this can't be real
it is

Attached: b66f5744-b025-41b5-8af9-58ad9cddb3e8.crop_474x250_8,0.resize_1200x630.format_jpeg.inline_yes.jpg (1200x630, 91K)

free babysitting for Laquisha

For those NPCs thinking 15 is the write answer.
1 board = 1 cut resulting in 2 pieces
1 cut = 10 minutes
Another board = 2 cuts resulting in 3 pieces
2 cuts = 20 minutes.
The brain makes some terrible assumptions when it's been taught some dumb information

They shouldn't have to but private schools aren't that much better.
I don't see an easy solution to the schooling issue.
Private school I "shadowed" with my gf was full of the same retards as my large public school.
The "smart" kid in their history class thought the Lusitania was an American ship when arguing in favor of joining WWI.
Problem is the people who decide they want to teach are usually braindead do-nothings.
We can argue for homeschooling but a lot of people are too fucking stupid to teach their own kids anyway.

>I don't see an easy solution to the schooling issue.
homeschool

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

some dumb roastie teacher tried to pull this shit on me once, my parents went down to the school when I showed them and schooled her ass. The real problem is most teachers are dumb roasties, especially for the dumber classes and lower grades (I spent a week in the dumb class in high school until we were able to convince the admins they fucked up). Honers and college prep are slightly more alert and engaging. I thank God my parents took an interest in my education.

anyway, about the question; public school should at least exist until grade 5 or 8 to teach reading, mathematics, and basic sciences. After that either learn a trade or begin sciences, engineering, physics, ect. in detail

This is America

that was a higher IQ response by the kid.

>I want 100000000 upboats. I know, write something retarded on my kid’s homework!!

It most likely fabricated by some parent for attention or someone who is pushing a political agenda.

>write

>This is Minority America, mostly niggers and mexicoons.

*fixed

>>write
you're that fucking faggot. just get the fuck out with your NPC grammar check bullshit.

thankz 4 logic. i like the pizza one better tho.

To educate the masses because smarter coubtries oit perform dumb ones. Whats more public education shpuld be free until the end of highschool.

I went to public school until I was 11.

If I had stayed any longer, I bet I would have ended up doing drugs and ending up going to jail for violent crimes.

Nope. Probably a shitty substitute teacher who lost the teachers edition of the book.
We had a similar shitty question by a substitute.
It was how many seconds in a year.
We got it right by
60x60x24x365 = 31,536,000
The idiot was using
60x60x24x7x52 = 31,449,600

Finally a pic of Drake before he transitioned

as a former TA I can say they shouldn't and most women teachers should be fired

Unrelated, because you can find dumb teachers in private school too.

You dont have to pay for private school

>how many seconds in a year
Is this the famous american edumation thing i keep hearing about?

Attached: 1538779150087.jpg (640x633, 42K)

At least we can homeschool
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

I understand now. The question was worded retarded and the teacher is just as dumb for not understanding.

Good for you. Home schooling is retarded as fuck though.

Lol at the statist who thinks their children blelong to the state.

>Ahead of International Holocaust Remembrance Day on Saturday, class 10C of Rostock's Don Bosco School is on an obligatory visit to the Sachsenhausen concentration camp

dw.com/en/educating-against-anti-semitism-german-students-visit-concentration-camp/a-42328002

>1. To keep children away from their parents so the (((state))) can determine what they "learn"

This. This is the sole purpose of "Common Core", to make it so that parents are unable to help their children with homework.

>Honers
user, it wasn't a mistake that you were placed in the dumb class.

>Teacher admits he helped write Common Core to end white privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

Even if the child objected to the teacher, he would not be taken seriously.

It would need to be a parent who would BTFO the teacher.

Actually that was a UK one. No idea how I got a silly meme flag.
It was odd how some kids accepted his method though. Shows how easy it is to brainwash people.

It keeps niggers off the streets for part of the day.

>Being this retarded
You are a disgrace to our flag

Sure, it's well known that private schools are free.

German education is subject to the most crazy censorship sometimes.

One of you Germans once tried to lecture me about how awesome niggers are, due to sickle cell.
He shut up immediately when I explained to him why it's named sickle cell disease.

Attached: 1296082849138.jpg (618x619, 98K)

Daycare for negros

Let me guess, your public school teacher told you private schools suck.

Usually they phrase it
>they are only just as good as us

Who forces you to pay for private schools?

I think the important question here is why are we employing women so weak that it takes them 10 minutes to saw a board in two? Or is is more of a matter of how dull her saw is, in which case we must ask why she has not sharpened it like someone would if they properly cared for their tools? How do we know which direction this board is being cut? There's far too many questions left unanswered

>give you a reason why the number 1 greatest cause of my stunted development should exist.
no

To socialize kids so they don't turn out autistic like us.

>this whole fucking thread

Is there any surprise that Jow Forumstards are a bunch of drooling retards? The question is worded badly but its not complicated.

Lets say we have a perfectly square carboard that is 10 feet on every side l=10, h=10. So every feet takes 1 minute to cut. The first time you cut the board through the middle it takes 10 minutes to cut in half. Now you have two rectangles with h=10 and l=5.

If you cut one rectangle through the middle by its length it would take you 5 minutes to cut it (as we've established it takes 1 minute to cut through 1 feet)
So to get three pieces the total time would be 15 minutes.

Honestly, coming to this board its no wonder you retards constantly get scammed by republicans. The stupidity shows. The fact you fail to solve a simple 6th grade problem is telling enough.

Nope, this is how common core teaches math.

>Now you have two rectangles with h=10 and l=5.
The question is defined by specifically asking you to cut ANOTHER board.

Here's a video explaining the logic behind that answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=Si-kx5-MKSE&t=2s

There are no dimensions given

Jews have never been so enfranchised since the Holocaust. We all need to forget and forgive it at some point

It's real, just like that occasion where Americans refused to buy the 1/3rd-pound burger because they thought it was smaller than 1/4th-pound burger.

The hidden Jow Forums discord is NND8DfE we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 56714.png (480x562, 334K)

Its asking when she cuts a new board from the very beginning and how long it would take to get three pieces from the new board. How is that hard to understand?
The dimensions are irrelevent. When you cut something in half you will reduce its height or length in half and it will take you half the time to cut it again from the shortest distance. How is this hard to understand?
Christ.

>Morty ate 4/6 of his pizza and Rick ate 5/6 of his pizza. Wubba lubba dub dub. How is this possible?

You guys are stupid because a question is asked in such a manner that you can shit on your students no matter what. Is asked in a manner that no one in real life would ask someone to cut a board in three pieces length wise and then perpendicular to that first cut without giving a whole bunch of extra instructions... kids should learn to make these assumptions even though the thickness and length of the board or placement of the second cut are never detailed in the problem. Go fuck yourself and your 3 unrealistic assumptions

This

Attached: xXBUM.jpg (559x960, 109K)

You're just introducing new weirdness like two cuts in parallel.
Imagine if you have the 3 pieces equally large.

that's never going to be 15 minutes.

dont listen to this, all of you should know to NEVER use discord when doing pol related things, he has posted this in so many threads today, same pick and anything

>girl describes the German state as "being despotic and fascist-like"
>German state responds by abducting her, placing her in a "mental health facility," and denying her contact with the outside world
Jesus Christ Germany.

>reduce its height or length
but they will not necessarily become the shortest distance

School should be privatized. Except for about 2 or 3 years so everyone can learn to read.

>be Jews
>publish every text book in public school
>send their kids to private school
This should be an extreme red flag (and redpill) to the masses.

Sounds like you can't be an individual and you are only are able to react to your immediate environment and social setting. Kind of like an NPC

>had a get

The answer is Just as fast not how long the cuts take 10 min is 10 min just as fast. Derp

>Sweden vows to ban ALL religious schools in an effort to tackle segregation after taking in a record number of asylum seekers
>Sweden's main governing party proposes a ban on all religious schools
>It follows reports of gender segregation in some Muslim free schools
>Jewish schools will be exempt from the new ban, politicians said

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5495915/Sweden-vows-ban-religious-schools-tackle-segregation.html

Private schools are free as in speech, not free as in beer.

>because a question is asked in such a manner that you can shit on your students no matter what
Its not. Its simple and straight forward. Try drawing a square and see how to cut it in 3 pieces
Get a piece of paper and draw a square. Now cut the square in half. What size is the length/height now?

>a square
Where does it say the board is a square?

>Now cut the square in half.
Why would I do that when I want 3 rqually large pieces?

>but they will not necessarily become the shortest distance
You have got to be fucking kidding me. Draw a square and cut it in half through the middle. Now see how its length or height depending where you cut it changed.
Is it really hard to tell one of its two dimensions got halfed?

>woman board cutter
>10 minutes to cut a board
everything is wrong with this

Teachers in America can't even solve this Chinese middle school exam question.

Attached: 1523689126979.jpg (960x960, 93K)

What if the board is a rectangle, like A4?

Asians have a different brain type anyway.

The picture GIVEN WITH THE QUESTION is of a slender beam not a board anyways it's all fucked.
To take it an extra step that's probably not true yet, lil Dshantay could say 20 and be given correct marks while white privilege Peter gets BTFO no matter what he says. Cooking the grade books against privilege to make the playing field (((equal)))

I teach common core

Ideally, to produce citizens who are competent enough to vote intelligently, and not be beholden to flashy demagoues.

Like I said the question is worded badly but Its implied. Most likely the kids teacher told him this but he was too much of a dumbass to remember. A cardboard easily represents a square.
Just like how when you learn probability in high school many problems tell you to work with a deck of cards but never mention how many cards there are. The implication is always that the deck of cards is 52. Math is full of implications students should know.

Also why the fuck would you cut it through the longest way possible? That's retarded.

>cardboard
Meant to say board

>but Its implied
SeeIt's not implied at all, there is a picture to illustrate the "board".

They shouldn't exist and things will never improve as long as people continue to send their kids to schools to be brain washed to hate white people

Public education should exist until about fourth or fifth grade, so that all children can get the same basic foundation in reading and basic math. After that, students should be released to their parents to decide what the next step should be. Private sector career training and apprenticeship programs should take the place of middle and senior high schools for most students, with the majority entering the skilled workforce at the age where most students currently attend college.

Traditional public education grades 5-12 should continue to exist but be optional, and funding should be cut to reflect the high probability that much fewer students will be attending those grades. Federal student aid should be eliminated or else limits on how much can be borrowed should be strictly imposed. Colleges will likely need to begin drastically lowering tuition if they want to maintain enrollment. Students choosing to pursue a traditional four year academic degree, particularly in the humanities, should be informed about the limited career paths available to them and be made aware that they are expected to bear the financial burden of their own education should they choose this route.

>but Its implied
How is a square implied?

shit I spelled a word wrong. There goes all my education out the window. I humbly beg your apologies.

deeeeerp

Attached: 13.gif (360x360, 2.55M)

Didnt notice the picture then yeah thats retarded but the problem is alluding to a square.
Teacher is to blame for not clarifying and using the wrong picture. Its still a simple problem anyone should be able tp figure out.

The picture of the board cutting shows a saw cutting through a shitty 1x1xX, and it apparently takes this moron 10 minutes to cut through that flimsy shit. Regardless cutting another piece off takes the same amount of time as the first.

>but the problem is alluding to a square
No it isn't.

And even if it was, it would never make sense to assume the 3 pieces shouln't be equally large.

"Marie", so I guess what this is really teaching kids is that there's a reason we shouldn't let women near tools.

>and it apparently takes this moron 10 minutes to cut through that flimsy shit.
Please don't make fun of trannies with your toxic masculinity.

Attached: 1489958738236.webm (640x800, 2.38M)

>9gag

Attached: 317.jpg (600x785, 36K)

Wow, the kid thinks outside the box and is scolded for it