#RESPECT

#RESPECT

Attached: 20181011_114109.jpg (720x954, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbduLLatolw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OY VEY THE SIX GORILLION

The fact nobody used this to input politics in Football clubs is beyond me, They would be a great start to back a political party! Let people have their opinions as long as they do not always act out what they say!

Attached: 2020Apocalypse.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

Hopefully this makes them more anti Semitic. Got to love a Russian billionaire telling you what to do as he pulls the strings of wars

Mods what the fuck are you doing?? Why dont you delete and ban spammers like this? There are like 4 threads up on his right now and there have been dozens over the past few hours.

Oh thats rights your all conpromised.... No wonder this place is ao.bad of late.

Funny enough, this one really is an actual case of "muh russia"

Should of sent the fucking tottenham fans on a one way trip instead

yikes

>say kike
>get a free vacation

Free piss ups in Poland, score.

>auschwitz
>vacation

Attached: 1527450577512.png (250x202, 8K)

Jajaja, Based and Yidpilled

As a Bong I can say with certainty that it will not go as he expect it. It will be nothing more than a free holiday for drunken footie gammons who will be extremely loud and disrespectful and generally disruptive. I'm picturing English flags, public drinking, violations of the peace, and fights. Best thing of all is it's free. These footie gammons will see it as 'representing England' and will be as loud as possible. Proper lads.

Attached: 1538924697760.jpg (500x500, 252K)

I'm up for a free piss-up in Auschwitz with the lads, where do I sign up?

name a more famous tourist atraction in poland

This. Are Evertonians invited?

I can imagine the scenes
>”And so this was the gas chamb-“
>LOOKA SIZE THIS CRISP MATE ITS LIKE THE FOOKIN WHOLE SPUD
>”Please sir this is a place for reflection and respe-“
>IS THIS WHERE NATSEES SHOT DOWN ME GRANDADS PLANE?
>”Sir, Could you p-“
>NAA NAA NANANANA NANANANA GIROUD
>”P-please si-“
>WE’VE WON IT ALL, WE’VE WON IT ALL
>”If you dont calm down I will have t-“
>EVERYONE LOOK AT THAT FUCKING SQUIRELL QUICK DAN THROW YA FOOKIN TIN OF CARLSBERG AT IT
>”P-plea-“
>GOT THE BASTARD GOOD SHOT LAD

>OI M8 SO WHEAR ARE OLL DA FUCKIN KOIKES? I THOUGHT THEY WOULDVE BEEN HEA!
>NAH LAD DEY GOT PROPPA GASSED BY HITLAH, THERE AIN'T NO MO YIDS HEA
>FAWWWWWKIN HELL M8, THAT'S SOME SRS BANTZ, BUT FUCKIN POOFS THE WHOLE LOT. DEM FUCKING NAZIS WOULDN'T GAS US, WE ARE TOO STRONG *Sips Lager*

Attached: 1539275183910.png (1174x664, 71K)

>look at the size of this crisp it's like a whole fuckin spud
My fucking sides are aching from laughing at how accurate this is. Maybe there should be a campaign for Chelsea fans to drop public redpills there about Tommy? Most Gammons probably don't have much to say about the Holohoax. They will either believe it and not care or just not really care. They would deffo care about Tommy though. And the crisps.

Attached: 1539140052138.jpg (326x326, 9K)

>claim to be Jewish
>Smear Jew owner by saying he "offered free trip to Auschwitz to Jews" as an anti-Semitic joke
>Remove Jewish owner, install Shite owner

Beat them with their own game

White* owner

For some reason I'm pretty happy to know that the English are perceived this way. Better than cuck SJWs any day.

Can we play Roblox?

This its better to be a single digit IQ barbarian than a faggot

All thanks to brit/pol/ and /sp/

It's not even untrue that's what makes it funny to me. If you go in any pub in the UK on a footie night, it's like a sea of gammons and a lot of rambunctious shouting and cheering. A lot of them stand outside smoking weed or they might nip to the toilet to do a cheeky stripe. It's just spot-on. They have so much energy and passion but it's misplaced.

>and this is where men, women and children were gassed to death by the thousands....
>SHOULD'VE PUT SOME TOTTENHAM FANS IN HERE!!!!
>WHEEYYYYYYY GOOD ONE DAZZA!!!

Attached: englishpepe.jpg (760x752, 114K)

>Football meatheads doing pot or cocaine

Errrr what? I don't think you've ever been to a football match in England

is he related to that 90 year old witch Maria who looks 30 because of all the child blood she drinks?

if anyone wins this free trip we need more pics of that fake chimney the commies built after the war. it's not connected to anything.

That's the funniest shit I've read here in a month! Thank your for that.

Attached: BidenLaughing.gif (186x238, 349K)

Actually come to Northern England, 90% of the people are actually like this. I work on a building site in Yorkshire and its where I get most of my norfposting material

Welcome to tolerance camp.....

youtube.com/watch?v=lbduLLatolw

You say it as a joke but there is a 100% chance one of them would say this

someone with more motivation than me screen cap this

put me in it too thx

Attached: 1524019337420.png (408x472, 372K)

Except they'd call them 'spuds'.

Holy shit.
I'm fucking dying here user.
Toppest of fucking keks

>Be a jew
>make a self referential racial joke
>get sent to Auschwitz
Abramovich is literally sending Jews to Auschwitz

Weird, so being racist immediately makes you anti-semitic?
Really, really strange. Why is that? It's almost as if...

Also it's funny that the jews' revenge for the holocaust is literally to send their enemies to Auschwitz.