LEGAL WEED CANADA

One more week till FULL legalization in Canada.

How will this affect society? How will this benefit the Canadian economy?

Attached: getty_847062318_354014.jpg (1940x900, 179K)

It's not breaking the law anymore, therefore not cool anymore.
I guess I'll be going back to college.

It's been smoked here like it's legal for many years. We will just get an influx of degenerates from around the world coming for our top tier plants. No one wants Mexican bud from New York.

Attached: 1539202058608.jpg (713x611, 81K)

confirmed for 300% price increase

Attached: 1539098358758.jpg (501x522, 45K)

Stay away from Opiod Menace, leafs. Save the white race.

Unless you increase tourism as a result it's just another form of consumer spending. It's not like wages will rise as a result of this, so people will just spend likely less on more useful parts of the economy

There's no reason to assume that cannabis will be a lure to tourists because euros can go to the netherlands whenever they want at a fraction of the price and burgers can go to colorado

All you've done is create another sink for people to throw money into. You want to benefit the canadian economy you need pipelines and an end to supply management, not fucking dude weed

thank you!

Attached: 1535139848826.png (600x495, 254K)

You have Julian's vote king bernier

Attached: julian2.jpg (300x451, 63K)

>No one wants Mexican bud from New York.

Are there really people in the year of our lord 2018 smoking cartel weed? What the fuck, do these people not know any white drug dealers? Just mail that shit, gawd.

Attached: 1538673073094.jpg (640x738, 26K)

I hope they dont crack down on dispensaries. Buying good weed for $3 a gram is sweet.

Man Ikr i have 2 right now within 10 min walk of my house. And the stuff beats my old dealer by 1000% plus they always have good stuff like hash.

Attached: 1539240058729.jpg (576x515, 39K)

get high as you starve to death

I might actually try smoking up for the first time. It might help my anxiety

Our farms are run by whites, impossible!

Attached: 1539133047206.jpg (265x200, 15K)

it doesnt take rocket appliances to figure out whos the dickweed

Attached: 1466039660818.png (928x700, 877K)

I hope we get edibles soon like the have in california. Getting high on froot loops is the best way to start a day.

Thats south of us where the mutts roll their way to the welfare office to get their food stamps

Why don't you focus on that police state you call a country bong, and keeping your female friends and family away from the rape gangs

gonna be a year before edibles in stores

Do you want to dispute anything I said or is your malnourishment clouding your head?

Could go either way. Anxiety can be a side effect of getting too baked. I'd say it works pretty good on my anxiety. But it's more of a pressure relwase valve at the end of a long day of working and wearing a normie mask. I still have all that anxiety building up through the day, but I don't go to bed with it that night. I suppose a lot of people treat beer that way.

Some retailers here are selling gummies from a place in british Columbia. They are amazing. You need to ask for them since they keep them under the counter.

They come in 250, 500, 1000 mg thc

Hopefully it means all the burnouts who moved to Colorado will move to Canada.

fuck dude if I have more than 50mg I get the spins and manic racing thoughts. Can't even imagine what would happen if I had 1000, I'd probably end up in the hospital.

And you will still be left with all the beaners.

Attached: 1537662478105.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

oh my god, I should really wash my ass crack

Please stop leaving your country. The world wishes this.

Attached: Wf8qxwi.jpg (638x298, 37K)

until we legalize here and sell it to you leafs

Attached: 43773342_301333550470665_7735058516083212288_n.png (869x960, 548K)

I'm mostly concerned about smelling it, I live in a big city and I smell it from times to times and it fucking reeks, I hope it won't become a common occurrence.

Canada already has it covered you 2nd place jew country.

They are about to earn 500billion a year from this. How much does burger sales net you?

Attached: 17.jpg (443x790, 78K)

About 8 times Azerbaijan's entire GDP.

Whiter than you .jpg faggot

Attached: whitepower.jpg (2160x2160, 1.37M)

In Toronto, I've been patronizing the grey market pot shops that have popped up downtown over the past couple years. I don't smoke, but I'll eat edibles from time to time.

For $10 they sell consumer-grade chocolate bars that contain 250mg of pure THC oil. I eat 5mg and that's strong enough for me to take the edge off. At 30mg, my thoughts are spiralling out of control and I cannot coherently speak to anyone. I cannot imagine what is going to happen when people don't clue in and decide to eat the entire bar because they think that's a single dose, or when a middle schooler decides to eat a whole bar as a dare. That shit can do lasting psychological damage, IMO.

Nowhere else in Canada will $10 of ANY drug, let alone legal ones, get you that dangerously intoxicated. Fucked up.

I'm getting really, really, really fucking baked and shitposting on pol all day.
So, it's like any other day.

Attached: beaver violence.png (915x1161, 370K)

>500 billion
The entire Canadian GDP is 1.5 trillion - where is this extra 33% of GDP going to come from?
>burgers
Just fast food burger sales in the YS is equal to the GDP of New Zealand.
Thats right - Americans buy more value in McDonalds than everything New Zealand’ makes *put together*

this. legalization is a mistake. or they needed a lot more time. they took away menthol cigarettes because they "encouraged kids to smoke" then they put nicotine in bubblegum vapes a few months later. I smoked very little weed in my life, at 17 I smoked it with my friends and had psychosis and a panic attack, soon after I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and have to take an antipsychotic. My best friend does not smoke marijuana but was out of alcohol at a camping trip this summer. He smoked the same weed everyone else had and had a major psychotic episode that would have made anyone believe the devil was real and has been put on an antipsychotic and not returned to normal even after 4 months of psychiatric treatment. I know a lot of people who smoke weed and nothing bad happens to them, I know some who seem kind of weird and paranoid. I don't think it's a cure all for anyone but in people who are susceptible to mental health problems especially when they're younger it is particularly dangerous.