Who is ready for the salt?

"Trump is on his Hero's journey. If you oppose Trump, you oppose America." - Kanye West

Attached: DpPip8DV4AABw-0.jpg (888x583, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RchePX5gElc
youtube.com/watch?v=aIDESM_D0EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING BASED

>implying everyone hasn't already saved up enough salt for 2 generations

Hillary is still not locked up

Kanye has a low IQ...

just like your president

i need more. if the midterms fail them then they will lose every ounce of hope.

stay mad kikes

Fox just said he used a lot of bad language, so they need to edit the tape. This is going to be great.

O.K. rajpindi, my IQ is 147 so you can fuck off back to punjab

and they keep on coming. Why don'tcha go suck your boy trudeau's dick you stupid little leaf..

Attached: 1534954273635.gif (200x150, 966K)

Attached: 024125685635643564.jpg (1087x953, 82K)

>Trudeau is somehow better
How the fuck do you loose a browbeating competition maplenigger?

Das racist mayne

Whats the quick rundown on the music modernisation act?

Even rolling stone I think had to give him some praise on it.

That's racist.

ITS STILL GOING WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AHAHAHA

This shit is absolutely hilarious. What the fuck is Kanye even talking about?

PLAY BASKETBALL WHILE YOUR DOING MATH!

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 12.21.29 PM.png (2072x1142, 3.77M)

Holy fuck I love Kanye

Trump is not America he is just the President.

Trump is America

Playing it on Fox now. It's like a fine wine.

Cute

Attached: 1473738412302.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That’s racist!
Delete you bigot!

Cool it with the racism, Jow Forums is accepting of all races and ethnicities and that was frankly offensive.

The media tried to say "you're nigger and you can only support democrats because of that."

when he refused, they tried to ruin him.

Also, it sounds like he's trying to talk to Don about stop and frisk as it's something trump has supported in the past.

nigger stuff for real niggaz, errebody on Jow Forums is fluent in street-ebonics. go back to red dit

SMART COOKIE

"IM OPEN MINDED"
FULL BLOWN POT LEGALIZATION INCOMING
ALSO THE DONNY MIGHT LIKE BLAIRE WHITES VIDEOS WHO KNOWS HES OPEN MINDED GUYS
I FUCKING LOVE THIS MAN

>play basketball while doing math

God I hate this stupid nigger.

He actually makes a lot more sense than I thought.

And now I'm so confused.

>We need to get rid of the 13th Amendment
So is Kanye saying we need to bring back slavery and indentured servitude?

>TIME IS A MYTH
TIME IS A MYTH
>TIME IS A MYTH
TIME IS A MYTH

This is fucking embarrassing. Kanye is clearly having a manic episode.

>The media tried to say "you're nigger and you can only support democrats because of that."
>when he refused, they tried to ruin him.
>Also, it sounds like he's trying to talk to Don about stop and frisk as it's something trump has supported in the past.
Stop and frisk is just basic policing, the only reason people whine about it is because no one wants to admit the extent of black criminality

>Hero's Journey
Based Kanye
Joseph Campbell is fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=RchePX5gElc

Attached: 40348934788.jpg (344x350, 30K)

This is a great timeline.

Is this fucking therapy now WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON THIS IS SO WIERD I CANT STOP HOWLING

That's fucking racist I'm on the phone with Justin we're on our way to give you kisses and hug you until you change your mind

Attached: IMG_2006.jpg (3264x2448, 960K)

The party is Trump! But Trump is America, just like America is Trump!
Hail Trump!

LIVE STREAM
KANYE IS TALKING WITH TRUMP NOW

LIVE STREAM

LIVE STREAM

He's saying it's not a necessary provision to prevent slavery anymore. Thus it's a semi-insulting reminder of our past.

your talking about the guy who begged zuckerberg for money on twitter after loosing all of it to black lives matters donations

>Holy fuck I love Kanye

Probably because you both have mental disorders.

Attached: 1519708104669.jpg (849x1244, 382K)

>Excited
>Manic
Jesus Christ the left really have no idea how to win, or even what it means. Trump will win the black vote in 2020 and you people are attacking Kanye like it will win you support. Neck yourself. I hate niggers, but I will never say I'm racist, I just want to be left alone. However, maybe the saying "democrats are the real racists" is true if you can not see what the fuck is going on and how bad this meeting is for the left.

Attached: 1537852295731.gif (400x296, 354K)

the npc's get fresh quest programming each morning at 4am from their programmers

Attached: 201803270.jpg (1225x1501, 231K)

Why does the left always keep the black man down?

kanye is batshit crazy
>there's infinite amount of universe
>in an other universe i am him
he lost it, the face of trump when he's telling all that crazy non sense we in coucou land everyone pack your shit everything is finished

because they are the actual racists.

Your incoherent, rambling post makes me suspect you might have some Kanye-like mental health issues as well.

What an embarassment.

Yes, I do have mental health issues. My brain is too big.

>Left niggers being nignogs about Trump
>Right: Fucking niggers
>Right niggers partying with Trump and going full psychobabble
>Left: Fucking niggers

Never change Jow Forums

I genuinely love this game. Grind them stats boys.

Attached: 1525405784092.jpg (755x751, 50K)

Everybody knows the ego alone on Kanye is certifiable. Regardless, he's going to turn a LOT more black voters over to Trump than already were leaning towards him.
This is a death knell for the blue wave.

Never trust

did you guys see the way trump
FUCKING NODDED when Kanye was talking about
OTHER UNIVERSES
HOLY SHIT

jesus fucking christ

water....need water

I love this timeline.

That moment destroyed what was left of the Democratic Party. Poor degenerate liberals let the crying begin

^This

All of you "I can't even read this what does it mean???" bullshit is because liberals are just stupid.

Attached: study2.png (679x525, 46K)

>Kanye going after China
damn

your*

sorry, I know how bad a typo can throw you guys off.

I'm not sure this will have a big impact on this election, but Trump will do a lot better with blacks in 2020.

Meanwhile the MSM calls kanye a token negro.

Congratulations, you have earned $2.47 for this post

you type like a retard...

that thinks he's on twitter

Attached: 1528241260166.png (1146x643, 1.26M)

Don't catch you slippin' up

This is also coming right on the heels of the first high profile police shooting trial under Trump getting a conviction, when the ones that happened under Obama got none.

Black people don't just go out for who Kanye is voting for. You are a moron if you think this horror show was anything more than putting a guy with bi-polar scream and ramble about nonsense for 10-15 minutes with no clear message.

This is a shameful fucking embarrassment.

kek'd hard

Attached: 1534608123282.jpg (400x384, 65K)

>basic policing

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Extends copyright on shit made in the 50s, lets older music start easing into public domain as time goes on.

>blacks aren't overwhelmingly groupthink as fuck, don't follow trends started by whoever their "gawdz" are, and don't shame those that don't follow the groupthink
You're naive, friend.

Yeah, I love when the npc's all get their quest words in perfect alignment - which they do everyday - because then you and your friends can click on them all at the same time and the npc's all respond exactly the same, all cross the game world, simultaneously.
If you wear headphones and use 3D sound it's even better.

Attached: 1532965918612.png (1200x934, 788K)

Soon leaf...soon

Attached: FE8B9019-E020-4101-961A-BCA1CD573B64.png (438x496, 415K)

The Democratic Party is finished and the only ones who are the embrassment are the crying liberal mobs

This. They need to be broken down to. absolutely nothing. I want the Dems to walk into the 2020 election feeling lost, broken, and demoralized.

Suicides soon.

Attached: 1530709276703[1].jpg (678x616, 65K)

>its only 47 wolds long how important can it be
being this retarded

Nope. You are the naive one, friend. Trump exploited a person with bi-polar disorder to go on an embarrassing rant for 15 minutes in a transparent and cheap attempt to get black votes. If you don't feel completely ashamed about this whole thing then I'm afraid you're past any hope.

>letting some dumb nigger spaz out in the Oval Office

Attached: bigdaddygeorge.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Checked. Also these

why does this scene remind me of these two?

Attached: 363ebc73f1278172291045c743afdda5.jpg (236x177, 9K)

The hidden Jow Forums discord is NND8DfE we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 56714.png (436x562, 337K)

just checked twitter
kekking at the several thousand
>we totally don't care tweets

Attached: kekekek.jpg (589x389, 38K)

>black man steps off the plantation
>FUCK THIS MENTALLY ILL COON UNCLE TOM HE'S HAVING AN EPISODE I TELL YA NIGGERS CANT THINK
I don't give a shit about how reddit it sounds, leftists are racist as fuck

ill report it to discord now

won't happen because of drugs, but many of them will die due to overdoses, trying to keep the tds away, before 2020

Did he actually just say mother fucker on live fox news?

>a transparent and cheap attempt to get black votes
Nigger please, blacks LOVE transparent & cheap shilling; look at fucking rap. One of the biggest songs for a while just recently was all about how much niggers wanted Rolexes for no fucking reason. "All I ever wanted was to give old rich whites making watches I don't even need a shit ton of money so I can show all my boys how hard I am & get mad pussy".
Blacks ATE that shit up. Kanye will fucking sweep black votes to the red side.

dont listen to this, all of you should know to NEVER use discord when doing pol related things, he has posted this in so many threads today, same pick and anything

>pic
Leftist projection at its best. They're basically Chaos cultists. Some tranny faggots wanted Slaanesh to be the good "guy" in 40k, because a perverse deamon god of chaos basically is everything they believe in personified.