Christianity

>salvation through faith, not works
This is the biggest lie the "christian" establishment ever told. Jesus urged us to work for our own purification through knowledge and work. The churches just want blind folks who cling to fanatic faith and do as the priests tell them to. This is what Jesus fought against his whole life, and modern christians just piss on his legacy by sucking the church's cock.

Attached: 8f646cd23b68ca39408963d9a39d37cb.jpg (588x720, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

templeooo.blogspot.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross
josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/05/12/528139468/chinese-chicken-is-headed-to-america-but-its-really-all-about-beef
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/april/china-gripped-by-spiritual-revival-as-hundreds-of-millions-turn-to-religion-and-faith
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are missing the point. Yes, it is salvation through faith alone, for works cannot buy your way into His grace. Though, the natural next step is the fruits of the spirit, which manifest in doing the works. We work out our salvation daily. You can’t expect a newly found Christian to suddenly become a fanatical missionary, hence His statement about non works based faith.

Protestantism was made by masons and masonry descends from Pharisaism.

DUDE WEED

Have you ever even read the bible?

"what must I do to be saved? and they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" Acts 16:30

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" Ephesians 2:8

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." John 3:18

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

omans 4:6- "Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin."

Luke 7:50 "And he said to the woman, Thy faith hath saved thee; go in peace."

John 1:12 "But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:"

John 5:24 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

John 6:40 "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:47 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life."

You have no argument.

James 2:19-26 "19 You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble. 20 Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works. 23 Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called “the friend of God.” 24 See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 And in the same way, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she welcomed the messengers and sent them out by a different route? 26 For just as a body without a spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead."

ORTHODOXY OR DEATH

Attached: AAE5C4D2-457F-467F-BC32-DED82D471A44.jpg (4032x3024, 762K)

You're a fool

>Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar?

this is a question, and if you had read the bible you knew that the answer is NO, he wasn't justified by works, he was justified by faith

7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?

8 And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

>See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.

Romans 4:6- "Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin."

You are a lost cause, believe a lie and die.

Faith is basically trust. Trusting religion gives away your natural ability to discern who and what to trust. Cause its all GOD. Jesus is a mushroom.
templeooo.blogspot.com

Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the
keys of Knowledge and hidden them. They themselves have not
entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You,
however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

This just proves that the Bible contradicts itself.

0/10 kike

>not everyone can be trusted
>btw Jesus is a mushroom

Attached: EF76CCFB-BF35-4CED-A684-C4A083D8C16B.png (1334x750, 1.19M)

The bible doesn't contradict itself, you are misunderstanding something.

Either is God wrong or I'm wrong. If you think that you are right and that God is wrong don't even bother reading the bible.

You can't do good works without faith. I think the protestants just have a low resolution description of the interaction between faith and works.
Having faith gives you the correct aim for doing works and doing works shows you how you missed the mark and bolsters your faith.

How can you continually correct your aim without testing it?

THANK YOU.
I've been trying to remember the placement of this passage for months.

"You shall know them by their fruits."
True faith in the Lord inspires immediate response, in the form of works. Study is work. Praise is work.
But most important of all, loving your brother is work. Be it giving freely, like Tobias; chastising to improve, like John; taking action, like Rahab; or praying for others, like Elijah.
"If you love me, follow my command."
And the command is to get to work.

Attached: ceb3347e-a877-48f1-b6d3-70df4635d704.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Didn't the pope appoint some scholar to analyze the dead sea scrolls and the guys conclusion was that Jesus was a mushroom and the apostles were a mushroom cult?

>works cannot buy your way into His grace
No such thing as divine grace. This is a church lie. The divine only manifests in the man who strives for purification through internal work (saving himself) and external work (saving others)
>“If you love me, you will keep my commandments."

that's some dogshit logic right there.

The Bible is a document littered with translation errors that can only be interpreted within the context of external traditions anyway. Proddies ruin their faith by taking English translation errors seriously and Catholics say things the Bible states it’s against every page of the book. It’s two different ways of being retarded.

God didn't write the bible, you twat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross

>not knowing the difference between works and fruit
John 15:1-2

anybody believe the shroud is really Jesus' burial cloth?

John 15:5-6

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

Jesus said, "Preach from your housetops that which you will
hear in your ear {(and) in the other ear}. For no one lights a
lamp and puts it under a bushel, nor does he put it in a hidden
place, but rather he sets it on a lampstand so that everyone who
enters and leaves will see its light."

Attached: shine_light_backgrounds_vector_537230.jpg (366x368, 21K)

One has to be legit retarded to believe that.

>salvation through faith, not works
>This is the biggest lie the "christian" establishment ever told.

"For BY GRACE are ye saved through faith; AND NOT OF YOURSELF: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Ephesians 2:9).

So the Bible is lying then?

We believe the Bible is infallible, so it can't be an error.

Yes, the carbon dating that the media spread was dishonest because it was from a patched corner. The dating from closer to the center was 2000 years old.

>So the Bible is lying then?
Yes. It takes a special retard to believe the Bible is even close to being fully right. It is a composite of many texts, some right, some wrong, and some manipulated in the favour of the church.

Grace is the love itself.

Put Romans back in context. Because David had a personal relationship with Jesus (The Son still to come) as is evident by his songbooks.
You have a poor understanding of the word justified. It's used nearly interchangeably with completed because they are very similar.
You start a thing. Faith.
You do that thing. Works.
You finish doing that thing. Completion.
You get recognized for doing that thing. Justification.

No recognition without completion. No completion without works. In the same way Jesus sacrificed himself to complete The Covenant.
When he says "take up your cross" it is analagous to performing works. Because his "burden is light."

...do I have to explain completing The Covenant to you too?

Attached: 192e9ff6-a91d-4ffb-b873-50d15aa02dad.jpg (764x800, 322K)

The Bible isn’t infallible. It was written and translated by men.

>Yes.
Then why are creating threads claiming that certain doctrines are "lies"? You clearly don't believe the Bible anyway so what's the point?

so basically you can be an utter evil cunt in life as long as you're a 'believer'?

>im right even tho i have no evidence
>Jesus is against this but i dont know how
Just

>Yes, the carbon dating that the media spread was dishonest because it was from a patched corner

No it wasn't. That's something STRUP made up to cover up their failure to prove that the shroud is legit.

>everything that goes against my narrative is made up

>God came to earth in the form of a Jew and died on a pole(σταυρός) to tell us that he's cool with American Stacy and Chad being degenerate selfish hedonists just as long as they expect that they're pieces of shits and God died in Jewish form for them.

>Meanwhile a south-east Asian rice farmer who did his best to do trade fairly and helped those around him will go to hell just because he wasn't aware of Jesus.

Do you guys actually believe this?

Attached: Squid girl confused scared blank expression.png (640x356, 187K)

The shroud was examined for like a month before they cut the part off. Don't you think they'd notice that the part is patched?

yes, but I would strongly believe that anyone who acts as an "utter evil cunt" isn't actually a saved Christian.

>doesnt understand how cruel and souless asians are

Attached: 1538612269483.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

It was written by God and penned and printed by humans with the Holy Ghost inspiring them.

Don't do that thing.
My girlfriend explained this to me. Apparently, protestant Sunday school consisted of wrote memorization of Bible verses. The children were bribed, but little explanation was given to what they were looking at.
Hence the prottie superpower of rattling off books and numbers.

Make a quote. Explain this quote. Prove your understanding.
It's WORK, but that's what we're talking about anyways.

Catholicism>Orthodoxy>Oriental>Pr*testantism

(((asians)))

Attached: 1536218902202.webm (853x480, 2.25M)

Even though I agree that Christianity has no place in Europe, the faith alone theory is only made by protestants. Both catholicucks and orthodogs believe both need to be done to achieve salvation.

what the fuck are those images ? in what circumstances is it ok to have human babies presented like that !

literallyshaking

Then why is Logos translated as word? Why is Judean translated as jew, which means a religion/ethnicity instead of inhabitant of Judea? Why is a parable about ideology talking about magical snakes and trees?

Bump
>most Christians worship Paul

Chinese, Japanese and Koreans are incest tier but I don't have enough experience with south-east Asians to have an idea on them but I was just using it for argument sake.

Answer my question you retarded gypsy

If anything, it's "made up" by apostle Paul.

>Though, the natural next step is the fruits of the spirit, which manifest in doing the works
Except deathbed confessions are valid so, theologically, there is no reason for a Christian to be a good person. If you can do bad things all your life and ask forgiveness as you're dying why not do bad things?

Works is evidence of faith, numbnuts. Poor NPCs unable to comprehend what they're reading.

>incest tier
*insect

Lol what? Logos as "word" is a correct translation. So is Jew, because it was referring only to the children of Israel living in the Kingdom of Judah. And the snake and tree is not a parable.

>And the snake and tree is not a parable.

>mfw people really believe in talking snakes and shit

I like the Christian faith with the commandments and all. Christian fate in Sweden has modernized a lot compared to Catholic and Orthodox.

My last connection with faith was a year a go at a burial, the rites were beautiful, we assemble and honor the dead, then we carry the coffin to the church and after a ceremony with the priest we tell and remember all of the great deeds and accomplishments and memories we have of the dearly deceased.

After all ceremonies are done we carry the coffin to its final resting place and lowers it to the ground under holy ceremonies.

Afterwards we gather and cry over our lost one and continue to tell the deeds and accomplishments of the deceased.

When we are done it feels complete and we visit the final resting place as often as we can and tell everything that has happened since the last visit.

> Why is a parable about ideology talking about magical snakes and trees?
The reason why the bible is a book of stories instead of a book of philosophy is that you have to tell stories about stuff before you can understand it and everyone can grasp the story.

>i was just saying it for the argument sake
>doesnt even understand that in order to go to heaven without faith is to stay sinless and pure wich is impossible
>doesnt have any actual arguments
Also,yeah,i do believe

NIGGER

>Also,yeah,i do believe
Yeah thanks you the answer faggot

Faith without Works is dead.

are there any Lutherans left in Sweden or is it just Muslims?

Of course he doesn't have thats why he doesn't quote the bible.
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Attached: svr.png (405x584, 535K)

Protestants are just Catholics 2.0 except they just ignore all the shit they don't like about the Bible.

I am a Lutheran. But i guess ancient traditions impacts a lot. We don't send longboats set a fire down the rivers anymore but remembering the dearly deceased and all of his/hers accomplishments in life is important still.

>the pope
>some scholar
If you actually read the dead sea scrolls and the book of Enoch in particular you'd know it starts with an ominous prophesy first about that it was to be concealed and hidden until the last generation and then revealed because its a book about the last generation and then probably the most accurate prophesy of Christ aside from isaiah 53 probably.
But nooo
>some rich gay pedophile commisioned some unknown other fag to decide what you should think about something you haven't even read
Yeah thanks.

Faith is expressed in action. If Abraham just stayed at home and repeated to himself how much faith he has that would have been an expression of his lack of faith.

Well i still think honoring the dearly deceased is important. Its were we came from and were we are headed.

Is it chicken they send to the U.S.
or does it taste like chicken?
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/05/12/528139468/chinese-chicken-is-headed-to-america-but-its-really-all-about-beef

>more made up nigger drivel

STFU (((Reiko))) you won't pull your gay tricks here

Jesus has Jewish genes.

>Lol what? Logos as "word" is a correct translation. So is Jew, because it was referring only to the children of Israel living in the Kingdom of Judah. And the snake and tree is not a parable.
Did you receive a head injury in the last terrorist attack?

Attached: 5A7AEBC0-B90D-4737-95EC-0FD36FF496C5.gif (379x387, 229K)

So where is the ark of the covenant so we can expose it as a fraud, like the black stone meteorite?

My bad, guess James was just wrong.

I know more about the Bible and Bible translations than you, so don't even try to act funny with me.

Maybe, but you also believe in talking snakes, so why should anyone take you seriously?

>Romans 4:6- "Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin."
You're taking this out of context. The point is that doing works does but mean you are owed anything from God. God, however, is owed by us, and consequently, one who has faith will do works if able.

Also, the point of that passage is that parts of OT Judaic Law doesn't apply to non-Jews who convert to Christianity.

→ #
INDO-EUROPEAN BREAD! GET IN HERE!
→ #
→ #

It's divinely inspired. People can still mistranslate it.

Attached: holydiceholybig_by_paintingpixelzero-da8aib4.jpg (275x250, 10K)

>Biggest revival going on in China
>More Christians in China than Europe
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2017/april/china-gripped-by-spiritual-revival-as-hundreds-of-millions-turn-to-religion-and-faith

Attached: bow.jpg (3200x2150, 1.68M)

Attached: holy dice.jpg (240x180, 10K)

Those aren’t the correct translations and snakes don’t talk. If you knew as much about the Bible as you claim you would know snake is used as a common insult for deceiver. Jesus didn’t give us permission to step on garden snakes in Luke 10 and Genesis wasn’t talking about literal snakes either. That’s a lie pushed by evil people.
>And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between the talking garden snake’s seed and human seed

Attached: 5067A8C9-E163-479E-BD67-8D9D36F56948.png (224x225, 5K)

Jesus was a fucking loony Jew who taught reformed Judaism. The fucking Jews invented YHWH and told the world a massive lie. They are not the chosen people and Jesus is not God. In fact all of the Gods of the religions are man made myths.

Attached: Ambrahamic Myth.jpg (225x224, 10K)

For pure technical purposes I follow the Greek Septuagint and writings from Josephus Flavius. The Masoretic texts have been purposely corrupted by Jews trying to disprove Jesus' birthright.

Salvation is not through works or faith, but by the grace of God
Faith alone would allow horrible people who just go to Church on Christmas and Easter into heaven because they have faith
Works alone would make God an autonomous faith-dispensing vending machine where no matter how unfaithful or evil you were at heart you could put token good works in and get into heaven
God evaluates salvation on a case-by-case basis, and decides whether to dispense His grace, which none of us deserve

It's by grace through faith, not grace through something else.

Attached: saved.jpg (803x1234, 236K)

You just never even bothered to even understand "by faith alone" solae

Attached: by faith alone.png (2674x1572, 502K)

History of the early Church, the Reformation, and the Catholic counter-Reformation
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Attached: 1538365459434.jpg (736x1104, 496K)

>Jesus urged us to work
The guy who gave up being a carpenter for being a wandering rootless hippie urged us to work?

cool story bro

Jow Forums is full of Jesuit shills , most of the superficial anti "Jew" stuff here is counter Reformation propaganda to wash the hands of Rome. Even *redpill* is a subtle Rome reference (red and white)