(((Cringe)))

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-11-13-01-45-1.png (1080x1398, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU
youtube.com/watch?v=sP5ElraFHHE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen-powered_aircraft#Current
youtu.be/067ZRcsrdeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where was he wrong?

Cool
This

don't post here again
go back to your shithole site run by child raping cannibal

Lol. This nigga thinks he's Steve jobs.

YEAH BUT YOU SEE ITS GOT A ENGINE THATS LIKE WIZZY ON THE DIZZY
>Yes Kanye, Very Good I thin-
FO’ YEEZY ON A DEEZY BEEZUS

Why doesn't he just convert the oval office into some sort of flying office saucer?

Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe
Cringe

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU

I listened to the entire Kanye speech listening to this, the UNATCO theme from Deus Ex.
Inspiring.

Attached: 1512035761719.jpg (480x640, 38K)

Build him a Zeppelin.

Cringe

Attached: c825086ef3036f9fcb8faa581cd9e5b4--baghdad-battery-pyramids-egypt.jpg (236x442, 18K)

blue and cringepilled

What’s he thinking

Attached: 64F234F9-B9ED-4214-876C-E7401B5F9333.jpg (381x376, 85K)

>Trump's face
fucking KEK

That would be extremely environment-friendly.
Kanye's personal design and Apple are a little weird though,

Ahahahahahahahahhahaha

fake country

kek
nice reaction pic

“What the fuck I thought Kanye was a white WWE wrestler with a mask”

This nigger tried to steal my identity alongside Travis Scott. Hes only going to try to sabatoge Trump like he attempted to do me. Dont trust that nigger

Attached: 319.jpg (640x360, 21K)

>This dude is gonna be president in 2020

what the fuck is the thing on the right

Why contain Ye

wew trump finally met somebody even more totally fucking whacko than himself

Attached: 10-donald-trump-interview.w1100.h733.jpg (1100x733, 219K)

why though, jet engines can operate on any flammable liquid

>neato

Attached: 4D552C4C-FF8A-4F3E-A425-3D6A57055133.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>Nice plane Kanye, wanna bring it to the White House?

Attached: 8CDD0E0A-E5AD-4197-9837-3B47F5659AC6.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

It's nice of trump to let a "special needs" kid visit the white house. Did he let him sit in the president's chair?

Attached: 1524652541421.png (293x237, 78K)

it is an old idea

Attached: 1-s2.0-S0376042112000887-gr15.jpg (565x342, 39K)

God I hope we can get a high res version of this!!!

Why would you trust (((Apple))) to make your new plane?

You are not even a real country

Hydrogen is prime elemental fuel. Combusts to make water an oxygen. Only problem is finding materials that can store hydrogen effectively. Putting it into gas phase limits compression without serious explosion risks. Hiwever, there are materials that are being produced that can store H2 far more effectively. Similiarly to how your lungs can store a ton of O2 because they are folded at the micro layer over and ocer again. Itl happene once we get drumpf out of office and have a true intellect like hillary run america

Rockets are hydrogen powered you retard.

>women can have cocks?

>dang that is a pretty nice plane

It eve says lol down the side

Anyone actually see the screen? I bet it was a Jow Forums thread or maybe a nude hottie.

So muh chicken little shit going on in here.

>Nice Kanye, very cool!

>"bro Loook at dis dooood uju wait till you see the f-uhhujUjujuju NO NO NO NO ohhhOhoo ohh uhuhuhhuhh OHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE OF OF THE PLANE HEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE WINGS HASJHJDWRUI!"

Thank you Kanye, very cool

are you having a stroke?

This is not cringe

This is the greatest presidency ever

A bigger lolcow than JFK
The gift that keeps on giving
The icing on the cake
The spinach in the cannoli

Trump is a GOD

So electrolisis on a plane? You could supply the plane with oxygen with that and power it with the excess hydrogen.

thats a cool wat..plane youve got there kanye, why dont you bring it to the white house?

KYS KIKE. MAGA

based and redpilled

>That's a neat plane there Kanye

Attached: 1510863510922.png (603x216, 66K)

A fucking grid

>Those Apple kikes would remote pilot me into the side of a mountain

kek

>nobody posted this

Thanks Kanye, very cool!

Ah I see
>666
FUGGGG :D:D:D

Checked

T. British leftoid

This isn’t cringe you fucking faggot. This is easily the most memeworthy thing that’s ever happened at the White House.

Based black man in a MAGA hat.

Lol even i can say you're not a real country

Attached: 1539230153496.png (543x388, 230K)

Gotta respect the passion

he's getting flashbacks
youtube.com/watch?v=sP5ElraFHHE

Attached: trump-ali jew.png (798x600, 961K)

wait is that actually hideo in the pic

Why is Jow Forums worshipping this faggot? He goes against everything we stand for. He's successful in the music business which means he is in bed with the jew. He's an attention whore married to a bigger attention whore who is a coal burner at that. Someone whose whole family are making billions from being whores. Can't anyone see that this is just another ploy or him to get attention? He's being controversial here to get people to listen to his bullshit ideas thinking he seriously has a chance to run for President in 2024.

Come on, people. Stop pushing this bullshit meme. You pushed the Taylor Swift meme for years and look how that turned out. She ended up being just as much of a jew loving coal burning whore as everyone else. Alex Jones turned out to be a degenerate even though y'all already knew he is fucking unhinged to begin with. Lauren Southern is another coal burner. Steven Anderson marries mixed races. Jordan Peterson is a liberal commie cuck. Et cetera, et fucking cetera.

Just stop.

Attached: kanye.jpg (1842x1036, 73K)

When Hillary collapses in 70 deg. heat and chucked into hydrogen van. neat.

Jow Forums is the most cucked board here lol

sheeeit dat plane tho ..nigga

Zoom in on that quadrant, enhance.

Because this is nu-Jow Forums, it's all a bunch of faggot shills, cucks and kike lovers who came here in 2016 for the elections from reddit and never left. None of these MAGAcucks are Jow Forums, they're faggot redditors

There's nothing wrong with enjoying watching the golem turn on the Jew

Nah, it's because it infuriates the left. And at the end of they day, thats all I'm here for.

cringe

Not that old. Still in the planning phases, unlikely to be seen until 2020-2040.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen-powered_aircraft#Current

The most interesting thing about them is their ability to do orbital flight. Theoretically, a hydrogen jet could get into low orbit and coast on minimal fuel for over a week and still have enough to make a landing.

It would also be impossible to attack with conventional aircraft, and could be refueled with easily deployed hydrogen buoys and stay in the sky for as long as it had water, food, and oxygen onboard.

>spinach in cannoli
Brits know fuck all about food

I wonder if it comes in gold

Go back to plebbit.

itoddlers are the real NPC

Holy fuck this timeline!

Attached: 20181011_114958.jpg (1080x1292, 551K)

Kanye West is a dumb nigger and wearing a MAGA hat doesn't make him based

>steal your identity

wha? i've know travis to be one of the biggest assholes in music but lmao

Very cool Kanye very cool

Then stop sucking his dick.

This stupid ass token nigga will probably become potus by 2024

You really think that's the case, huh? You really think that he'd still have a career if he was really turning on the jew. Yeah sure OK.

Definitely made my day.

Attached: 743.png (200x300, 96K)

Finally some truth.

>Wants prison reform for African Americans
>Wants to help Chicago with jobs
Democrats realize if he accomplishes this, they are finished so they start calling him all sort of names hoping he will give up.
He's not going to.

That seems like a dumb idea but Trump should make them do it anyway.

Attached: 1535477082806.jpg (654x639, 65K)

Attached: 345345345.jpg (416x435, 72K)

Checked
This is literally what trump was thinking at that exact moment in “time”

>I-I'm one of the real native Americans, these people came in and invaded and they aren't real Americans (cries)

Step up your game nigga

>Kanye is bad.
>Kanye is mentally ill.

Attached: npc.png (416x435, 114K)

youtu.be/067ZRcsrdeM
>we'll take the spruce moose

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Shut up kike you know damn well Kanye has literally named the jew in his pablo album and they put locked him up and mkultrad him before the election because he’s actually a real human.
Fuck anyone who shills this shit, it is clear that Kanye is not an NPC, which is what we should strive to be. Be a real human bean, none of this (((liberal))) shit

If he wasn't a shill himself he'd be dead.

Remember when you read these threads and see the massive amount of blatant shilling, just remember to brush it off and say “fuck em”. They can’t stop our collective conciousness. They want to distract us and divide us with stupid shit like “ha what a waste of time supporting so and so is” don’t fall for it. It’s clear to anyone that shills are here just to waste your time. Just focus on winning and these pathetic kikes will shrivel up and wait for the day they die

America is retarded.