Are white people from outer space? Why are they so unlike the other races on this planet?

Are white people from outer space? Why are they so unlike the other races on this planet?

Attached: 1539283500766.jpg (920x1776, 201K)

that body is outta this world

who knows... definitely of this earth.

fire

nah, silicone is of earth

/thread

Sh00p

i can now see why women get raped

gib me milkies

Attached: 1489872835831.jpg (778x512, 63K)

White people were given the best land, minerals, animals, weather, basically easy mode. If Africans started in Europe they would have conquered the world.

ya. theyre god

t. White co intel

Africa is one the most resource rich continents

They don't live in the desert. They create the desert.

No. They’re aboriginal to the North Pole.

The real aliens are the East Asians.

They were snow niggers thousands of years ago and the middle east/south america/parts of asia were "the cool places".

> inb4 inbred redneck NPC enters rage mode

Idk I’ve thought about it,

I sometimes wonder if one day when the browns outnumbers us 100:1 and what’s left of whites long since fled into secret enclaves or off world of the leaderboard people’s will write about us in myth and marvel at what we built, incapable of understanding how such great men used to exsist

Like elves or giants.

white people are a product of domestication. we emerged with the emergence of farming and alongside the domestication of animals by the farm, we too were domesticated. Tell tale sign is the markings, patterns, and fur colors which change drastically in domesticated animals compared to their wild counterparts. White people are just as otherworldly as pink pigs and black and white cows

Attached: C3C3D164-D2E3-4CC9-9F56-C9F6C6A60123.jpg (480x360, 43K)

No, white people are marine mammals.
Have a good hard think about this for a moment, what other animals on this planet are susceptible to sunburn?
Only marine mammals and white people.
Pretty clear that we emerged from the oceans at some point probably around 50,000 years ago and we decided to take over the land.

Attached: Observant shitposter.png (362x352, 21K)

Africa had no means of tapping into its resources, it’s hot, water scarce, and inhabited by negros.

>implying elves didn't already exist on the British Isles and were eradicated through prehistoric interbreeding until the phenotypes were gone, left just in myth.

This is also why we are such good swimmers compared to black people.

Noice

Exactly that's why all their shit was taken by europeans. I wonder, where was Wakanda in all of this?

>implying the brown hoard would even know how to read and write after the white man goes extinct , let alone have a historical record

heck no. east asians are part monkey like most humans

>he doesn't know that Africa was a white nation 11,000 years ago
Do you want the redpill?
I can tell you where Atlantis is.

Greenland. btfo

When I was floating around in the pool at college a black guy (a fellow student) asked me how I was doing that. I was pretty much teaching this 20 year old guy how swimming worked

East Asians are part extraterrestrial. They came to this earth and interbred with early man.

Please, enlighten me, my friend from a far.

They key to Atlantis lies in the right paw of the Sphinx. There are entire rooms filled with technology there.

On many metrics, East Asians and Blacks are at the opposite ends of the spectrum with the Whites falling somewhere in between. Look at IQ, crime rate, head size/body ratio, rates of autism, etc.

Whites are Nephalim.

Arnt whites from the central asian stan countries

Africa is super rich in minerals, plus it has far more wild food (plants+animals) than anywhere else, and no harsh winters.

Africa was TOO easy. It caused evolution to favor r selection (rapid breeding) instead of K selection (provisioning scarce resources). All the tropical diseases tipped things further towards r. The results speak for themselves.

I dont float :( my cell structure is high density

Pagan faiths believe that Europeans are migrants from the ME. It makes sense, judging from early civilizations, Mesopotamia, for example.

White race is perfection.This is why everyone else is Jealous or wants to go to Europe.All the other races have a hatred fuel against the white race,they tried to take your women,destroy your society,ruin your children.I wish I could help you.I am afraid it's too late.

Attached: 4532453645.jpg (570x568, 90K)

all humans are "part extratessestrial" not just asians.

nice try, that wont work on my ego. Whites are literally the god race. co-intel

This

Those are some bold claims. I for one admire the Europeans. Without them, the world wouldn’t be as luxurious as it is. This is why preserving the white race is so important.

nope the opposite is true, handing people all the best actually hinders them the most and makes them slow and unadaptable

A lot of tajiks and uzbeks look whitish
>pic related tajiks

Attached: Tajik_people.jpg (1024x685, 224K)

The beauty of women makes me hate everyone- I don't have any trouble getting women, I just hate everyone. I immediately understand everything and then I realize I'm surrounded by everyone else.

The original space force

Not exactly true though. It’s more down to tougher weather conditions forcing the mindset of preparing for the long term

How Arab are you? Many Persians and Arabs are quite frankly white people

We're products of our environment.
The Catholic Church broke up tribal cousin marriages within the hajnal line way back in 500 AD. By comparison to Europeans most of the world is still peopled by literal in-bred cousin fuckers.

Also, the European manorial feudal system selected for mutual cooperation, high trust, and low time preference.

Now that much of the world is also shying away from cousin marriages, and living in societies that reward long-term planning, maybe we'll see the gap close (in about 1000 years).

Attached: tmp_4032-Hajnal_line.JPG795094226.jpg (1200x1000, 81K)

i thought that you couldnt float from being middle eastern?

>the European manorial feudal system
will anything this based ever exist again

>Africans started in Europe they would have conquered the world.
What ifs, shoulda coulda woulda. Didn't.

Question; why do Irish not count as white ?? Also I think most of Eastern Europe should be counted as white as well

What if white people are aliens cause of their eye colors? I guess it could be cause of a colder climate, but why do Eskimos and Siberians have brown eyes like the rest of the races in the world? Only whites "naturally" have blue and green eyes.

Attached: 129812986.png (212x238, 5K)

Jew detected.

jews are the co intel division of Whites. i know

go back where you came from, fucking refugees

New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

YOU CREATED US. ERRRRRUHHHHHHHHH

t. Godly lies

come home white man

Attached: Mars_Valles_Marineris.jpg (1552x1552, 256K)

Gibs cute female pajeet from north to sanskrit with.

I have no idea but white people are a lot better in appearance and i mean by super long fucking far ahead infront of everyone else- niggers, chinks, hues and whatever is not white you name it.
With very few examples of each other race following on a safe distance but not many at all.
The average white woman is far better looking than the average X

Guaranteed replies.

not yet. needs another milennia of terraforming to be habitable again

water is all gone. what a dead, dry planet

Attached: mexico-artefacts-ufo-ancient-astronauts_wsfmit.jpg (600x500, 73K)

white people smell of wet dog

Attached: 4937894-0-image-a-6_1539209192008.jpg (634x460, 43K)

Come back to me my child.

Attached: kaguya.jpg (480x270, 16K)

I remember hearing someone describe a drug trip where they were told whites were seeded to this planet from outside and were part fromearth part alien. Maybe it's true.

STOP BEING DUMB! STOP BEING SO FUCKING DUMB!

Attached: CBBC0BE7-35B6-41C8-BA8C-6A8E97287269.jpg (473x536, 79K)

nice lie. its humans that are part monkey part god. Whites are the creator race. its not my fault im like this.

Extrapolate

>Are white people from outer space? Why are they so unlike the other races on this planet?
Prolly.

Attached: 1536248621707.jpg (1200x896, 120K)

>The beauty of women makes me hate everyone
It’s not their beauty you hate, it’s the realization of our own worthlessness as a species and your inability to change it, but you already knew that.

Based gibs poster

white european means glory, beauty, civilization and culture

Attached: v18_-unity_c1m110.png (600x402, 268K)

this whore is full of silicon you fucking retard

So only white people "and no other race" have this common ancestor? I guess we all came from Africa.

these, you can tell the ass is shopped

>we finally achieve interstellar faster than light travel
>Find out the universe is fully colonized by white people
>our space fairing long lost relatives know us as a lost tribe
>help us cleanse earth of shitskins

A man can dream

Attached: D3616964-6E3C-4CC6-847E-CB3127FFE082.jpg (369x1024, 81K)

build a big dome over the canyon in the pic i posted. put superconducting magnets at the poles.
wala. mars is now inhabitable.

they terraformed this bitch of a planet. why even make humans?

Come, Europe Calls you Home White man.
In our Darkest hour, against the Foreign Horde.
Come home.
That would be hilarious.

Attached: RedRoses.jpg (840x632, 85K)

actually mars is fiction. space is fiction. we live inside hollow earth. this is a tree stump. the first trees were so big that they led to Heaven/Asgard

Attached: 63DC2C58-6EBF-4670-B700-E0FF7A95322F.jpg (1137x1536, 309K)

It's actually us and Asians, there was a galactic war between our two peoples and we destroyed each others planets simultaneously. Earth was the closest habitable planet so when we saw the horror of our destruction we made a pact to settle here on Earth. We created brown people from the indigenous primates because we needed slave labor but they breed to fast and thus are overtaking us.

cant have humans climbing these trees into Heaven, cut them down.

why even make humans in the first place? i literally exist to suffer in the range of mildly to full on psyche torturing

Attached: 78B2238D-E907-42A0-8333-B1B7262BDE36.jpg (480x360, 41K)

I really like this idea, even though it's completely bullshit.

Step one would be creating an atmosphere capable of supporting human life, not sure how you'd go about that considering that the Mars magnetosphere is almost completely depleted. Self-sufficient domes are always a possibility.
I'd rather let a wet dog into my house than an open sewer

Attached: 1521405547378.jpg (800x800, 72K)

why are east Asians not like other races
why are blacks not like other races
why are west Asians not like other races
why are south Asians not like other races
why are native americans not like other races

literally us

Attached: engineer.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Who brought agriculture to the Summarians?
>Tall
>White
>Blonde/Red haired
>Beings of light
Or something like that, like the giants of North America and around the world
>Tall
>White (fair skinned)
>Blonde/Red haired
>Beings of light

So I want to ask everyone and all anons, if you live in space, where your skin would not have the need for melanin to counter the effects of the sun rays, what color of skin would you have?
>White or clear skin

Attached: 1510271713086.jpg (1928x2374, 2.63M)

>the galaxy is full of Asians and whites having a never ending interstellar war

Is that Valhalla ?

Attached: 42DC14F8-8BC7-48D2-A994-0D497F8B26F7.jpg (620x412, 111K)

by the pixels?

no. asians are primates too.

whites are a mishmash of three ancient groups.
european hunter gatherers who were there before 10,000bc. they were a homogeneous group from spain to sweden and had darker skin and blue eyes. not nigger skin like that politically motivated cheddar man (((reconstruction))) from a while back, but still darker than any modern european
then you have the early neolithic farmers who came from anatolia not too long after agriculture started in the area. I think I remember reading that it took their genes something like 2 thousand years to make it to the netherlands. either way, this was a slow spread through europe. in the balkans in many places they completely wiped out the native hunter gatherers, while in other places they just mixed. otzi the ice man was around 80% genetically similar to them, and modern sardinians are the closest living group to them, although they may not have necessarily looked exactly like modern sardinians
and finally we have the yamnaya from the steppe near modern day ukraine and southern russia around 3500bc. they domesticated the horse and spread the indo european languages.

Attached: nihms801601f7.jpg (551x750, 102K)

Hello there fellow non-whites. Mohammed here.

Yes, whites. They are good to us.

Attached: hell.jpg (500x500, 172K)

isnt this a pedo symbol?

Lost to Islam.

tfw everyone ignores the most obvious answer REEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, that don't look fake at all...