Does getting a religious tattoo make you a better person?

Does getting a religious tattoo make you a better person?

Attached: IMG_1929.jpg (747x791, 134K)

Self harm and mutiliation does not make you a better person

Tattoo's are signs of vanity

Right hand knowing what the left is doing would be the proverb ;)

Only if you get it on your face

Those who get religious tattoos are the worst kind of person.

> “‘Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord.

God said not to get them in simple language, and in case it was not clear enough ended it with the imperative tone indicating that it is a direct command.

People will still argue it is about "interpretation".

Of course! And here's why
>inb4 sage

Attached: 9ad26e6f855235ef766b80dceda59190--star-of-david-cross-tattoos.jpg (630x629, 62K)

My gf has a small cross tattoo behind her ear and I can't figure out why she did it. She's a devout catholic too

Tattoos are for the insecure

If you get a tattoo, it should be personal and well-thought. I have some runes on my arm, symbolizing my:
>Father, Mother, Sister
>Grandfathers on both sides
>Grandmothers on both sides
These are personal.

If you believe user, sure why the fuck not

why did you feel it was necessary to etch them into your skin? are you worried you will forget who they are? or is it only so people will notice it and ask you about it?

Tattoo culture is gay as fuck. I dont understand it. It's just like some sub culture that people get to be a part of just because they have one. Which leads to "dude check out muh led zeppelin tattoo, I just had to get it I love them so much, ya I love tatoos man I plan on getting one whenever I can save up 500$ gonna get MY WHOLE ARM TATTED MAN ITS GONNA BE SICK".

Virtue signaling with marks on your body is something I think of when I get think of getting a tatt. Am I getting this because I truly need it, or am I deep down hoping someone asks me about it so I can tell them my special story.

Tattoo's are cool as fuck, some are bad ass.

Yeh bro I got 2 crosses and some proto-european. IM getting a lot more done

I got a hand job from a girl with a cross tattoo on her hand and I remember just thinking "wow."

Like it means enough for them to permanently ingrain it into their skin, but not enough for them to actually follow the belief.

my father had a cross on his arm
he was a dick

I have a bunch of tattoos.
All of them have a meaning to me personally. However, I regret every last one of them.
>wish I never got any

Too fucking late now though.
Strange thing is I work in a corporate setting and make very good money, and clients don't seem to mind all my tattoos.
>I can hide all of them except the ones on my hands.

No. Tatoos are degenerate and make you unable to donate blood.

Nah only faggots and homos do spiritual shit. Men's stick to business and murder

Attached: 1533135700078.gif (390x330, 1.03M)

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

>he doesn't brand 1 Timothy 2:12 on his wife
lel

Bullshit cunt. You and your gutless turd countrymen (CountryTheys) don't have any morality left.

This is what you really look like.

Attached: 1536480664806.png (485x609, 347K)

The body is against tattoos. It says somewhere not to make any marks upon your body.

This is so hypocritical.

Attached: 1529780955331.jpg (480x467, 39K)

I mean the Bible, sorry.

yes, they show others that you're retarded and they should stay away

Only if you can see your own mortality.

wow, your fag level is off the charts.

Attached: g6.jpg (728x665, 81K)

Tattoos are ALWAYS slut-tells. Even the religiously-themed ones.

More seriously, tattooing some fag shit on your arms is not a way to honor your family.

You are lost in this modern world and you seek rituals you don't have, so you make shit up. But it's utterly ridiculous.

Gtfo with that gay ass shit. You got tattoos for the same reason I did; it looks nice and it makes you feel good about your body.
If you get "meaningful tattoos" you're just lying to yourself.

tattoos can look nice, but its not my cup of tea. my dad had some simple sailor-ish ones and his initials on his knuckles and I always liked those, but again not for me. He also had a matching tattoo with a woman that's not my mom. I once met her randomly and she showed me it. I appreciate that moment a lot, but again not for me. My fiance has hinted she wants matching ones, I tell her, it's not for me.

OH WOW GEE WHIZ
OP SURE HAS CONTRIBUTED TO THIS CONVERSATION WITH HIS SINGLE FUCKING POST
LET'S ALL CONTINUE THIS VAPID DISCUSSION

>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD
>SLIDE THREAD
SLIDE THREAD

Attached: image:26167.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)