Remember the teen in suburban Detroit shot while asking for directions to his high school?

Video of retired firefighting firing shotgun at him finally released. This happened back in April at the end of the 17-18 school year.

metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2018/10/11/video-released-showing-white-rochester-hills-man-shooting-at-black-teen

Attached: directions.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4RqdgELOVg4
metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2018/10/11/video-released-showing-white-rochester-hills-man-shooting-at-black-teen
liveleak.com/view?t=CbPXh_1539289293
google.com/maps/dir/2282 South Christian Hills Drive, Rochester Hills, MI, USA/Rochester High School, 180 S Livernois Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307, USA/@42.6660384,-83.1803194,14z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x8824c1e2058365bd:0xd716f68fd77bd862!2m2!1d-83.1805589!2d42.6606313!1m5!1m1!1s0x8824e9f2b57e59d1:0x58702a6bb70f754f!2m2!1d-83.1544228!2d42.6790819!3e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you give me a run down instead of posting a shitty fucking site?
Also
christkikes are cancer

>April 2018
>"misses bus"
>mom not home
>dad allegedly stationed in Nigeria (according to mom)
>decides to walk 3 miles to school
>"lost"
>knocks on random doors
>shot at
>retired firefighter charged with multiple felonies

I'm sure he was "lost" just like the rest of the niggers that do shit like this...

Attached: video00000079.webm (480x360, 1.78M)

Lying nigger was casing the joint. Checking door handles. Don't believe nigger words.

So what new info came to light you fucking dickhead?

yea - this
who the fuck doesn't know how to get to their school ffs.

the video dipshit

Hello, I am NPC #833519-H and am in concurrence that this was a terrible event proving racism. I will now go into standby mode until: Next Election Date, to vote for: Democrat Candidate.

the video of the shooting from nest doorknob cam. someone can make a webm

I'm sure the nigger had an Obama phone, he could check his GPS.. or was his phone only good for recording worldstar videos? Nigger are stupid, but the idiots that believe their shit are worse.

niggers sure are tough

here's the new surveillance video
youtube.com/watch?v=4RqdgELOVg4

>metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2018/10/11/video-released-showing-white-rochester-hills-man-shooting-at-black-teen
>he got lost on his way to school
Yeah ok

Attached: nigga-science.jpg (574x732, 71K)

looked like he got to play Ding Dong SHIT

>have "SMART"phone
>don't use any gps or map services

how the fuck can people in 2018 get lost when you have a phone?

if i recall, he claimed momma had taken his phone away earlier in the week, so he was phoneless

not looking good for the old white boi, his big fat ass is not going to enjoy prison

Still man. Even my dumbass knew how to get to school on foot

>if i recall, he claimed momma had taken his phone away earlier in the week, so he was phoneless
what the fuck?...colour me stupid...no..no..colour me retarded if I'm to believe that a nigger mom is going to discipline her nigger offspring by taking the one thing that will keep him busy enough for her not to have to be a mom... that shit only happens in the talmudvison, or kikewood... not in real life.

Gets lost ends up in white area dies. What is this opposite day?

Perhaps im stupid but the kid dosnt look like he did anything wrong. I mean just looks like he was standing there talking to some one

his school was about 4 miles away... that's an hours walk... which nigger is willing to walk for an hour,,,to go to school... the fucking Kavanaugh accuser's story was more credible than this.

didn't die unfortunately

I think the kid was full of shit but the guy shooting also fucked up

Yikes, shot while running away. He got a good distance off the property too from the looks of it.

he fuckd up by not deleting the video

>I think the kid was full of shit but the guy shooting also fucked up
Shooting nigger is never fucked up

Attached: nigger_economics.jpg (650x2888, 642K)

So what happened earlier in the video is there a full version somewhere?
That was clearly cut specifically to show only the dude running out and shooting and not any of the nogs actions leading up to it

I wanna know what his address is, what the school's address is, what the shooter's address is, and how long the kid had been going to that school.
that'd be a good place to start anyways.
if anyone knows, post it. i'm too lazy to search myself desu (school would be easy to find obviously).

also how long the kid had been living at his current address.

Niggers belong in Africa not America...

is his dad back from the big operation in Syria yet?

liveleak.com/view?t=CbPXh_1539289293

So his dad is a marine?
The only way to be stationed in nogeria is embassy guard.

That's what I was thinking...just before I read your post.

TEENAGERS GETTING LOST ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL LMAO FUCKING BLACK KIDS

Attached: 591BAFE5-60C2-48D7-B6C1-E4568CCBEF5E.jpg (200x298, 21K)

you can be the canary in the coal mine to give a random nigger the benefit of the doubt

post this shit all over twitter

This, but reading the media stories you would think he was the second coming of Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown

Chimps are dangerous... homeowner was in danger...

Attached: ernst haeckel evolution.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

It’s out there. People pinned a google map. It was out of the way to say the least.

His story makes no sense, except to CNN. You might want to read the story about the High School Girl that someone tried and failed to feel her ta tas and it destroyed her life. She has an uncontrollable fear of flying and has to have a home with 2 Front Doors.

>TEENAGERS GETTING LOST ON THE WAY TO SCHOOL
they were just innocently off harvesting transformers, no big deal

Attached: nigger_fast_food_PCB.png (840x875, 59K)

Not going to happen

He was walking up and done the street looking for a soft target
He needed some Bling Bling

Warning Shot

Just how did anyone think its a good idea to fry food in shit you find in a transformer

This kid literally dindu nuffin

This
Underrated Post

user did this when the story first came out and The Nigger is lying

Legally it is. Laws in the West are only applied in favor of Dindus nowadays, because instead of dealing with the problem, our Governments want to stop chimpouts by punishing white people instead.

I dont mean to come off as a dick here or anything but. Do we have any actually proof he was planning to break in? As uncommon as an opinion as it is on Jow Forums I dont really except the answer of hes black.

>Video released
>Link doesn't show video
Fuck summer.

Attached: 1539205364794.jpg (600x800, 77K)

niggers are not people they are dumber than an NPC

the mom said he was in Syria.

Hey could also be in jail in nigeria. Tons of black people say stuff like "stationed" and "away" to describe an incarcerated member of the family, and it's totally understandable too. White people say the same shit about jailed relatives.

>liveleak.com/view?t=CbPXh_1539289293

Notice how the Nigger keeps looking through the Windows. Nice that the Media edited the Video

google.com/maps/dir/2282 South Christian Hills Drive, Rochester Hills, MI, USA/Rochester High School, 180 S Livernois Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307, USA/@42.6660384,-83.1803194,14z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x8824c1e2058365bd:0xd716f68fd77bd862!2m2!1d-83.1805589!2d42.6606313!1m5!1m1!1s0x8824e9f2b57e59d1:0x58702a6bb70f754f!2m2!1d-83.1544228!2d42.6790819!3e0

>got lost on his way to school
like how

>google.com/maps/dir/2282 South Christian Hills Drive, Rochester Hills, MI, USA/Rochester High School, 180 S Livernois Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307, USA/@42.6660384,-83.1803194,14z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x8824c1e2058365bd:0xd716f68fd77bd862!2m2!1d-83.1805589!2d42.6606313!1m5!1m1!1s0x8824e9f2b57e59d1:0x58702a6bb70f754f!2m2!1d-83.1544228!2d42.6790819!3e0
all we need is the nigger's address

I dunno, really doesn’t look like the kid did anything wrong.

Attached: C9FD7BD5-77E1-406D-8DB0-307F0285A5CC.jpg (455x536, 62K)

He is 14 so the Juvi record is sealed, but user made a compelling case based upon his criminal associates. I did not save any links, sorry

And yet a white five-year old found his way home from school, also three miles, within the first week of attending.

the guys house had been broken in 5 times already... i'd carry a shotgun ... and we know niggers will continuously rob the same place 100 times

It literally shows the video. Scroll down, moron.

nigs gonna nig.

I’ve missed the bus & walked to school before which was over 4miles away. I didn’t stop & knock on doors to ask for directions. I knew where the school was, you have to be a real NPC to not know where your school is. He was obviously casing the house.

>Shooting a kid whose running away after he rang your doorbell
*Sip* Hitting a moving target at 50 yards? Bretty gud shootin there Tex.

Attached: 1537506356406.png (624x951, 891K)

I know he was hanging with some really bad Dudes, rape, murder etc. but did not keep the links. So now he ends up peering in someones window, skipping school and he is a Saint. Great, release his Juvi Record to the public

If you do,
Knock on Door and walked back 6-8 feet
Do not peer into windows

>nigs gonna nig.
indeed

Attached: nigger_honest_days_work.png (972x846, 656K)

Warning Shot, no one got hurt

>tfw kids play ding dong ditch but you want to play ding dong bang

A gun would have helped here

>knocking repeatedly on a stranger's door
This alone is worth a shotgun blast to the face.

Ok yes I would own a shotgun as well and be a bit jumpy. However lets give the kid the benefit of the doubt. While im not saying its 100% on the guy. Most things in life are not as simple as black and white
So he has been in Juvi though, however simply being incarcerated dose not immediately mean all of your actions and inherently criminal in nature. What is it that user said exactly? Im just trying to take an objective non racially charged stance here

I once almost got jumped by some burly ass bikers because I stopped to look at these motorcycles next to some shitty drinking hole. Thankfully I managed to be just polite enough to get them to not only back off but I actually had them start different motorcycles so I could hear how they run. Fuckin nice people, man.

when I was in South Africa, my Uncle told me a story of a buddy of his that was doing work in the congo with a construction company. The heavy machinery's hydraulic fluid kept disappearing. They finally caught some kaffirs stealing it and they told them they were using it for frying food. The kaffir literally doesn't know any better

Attached: 1482257244100.png (720x720, 89K)

>to vote for: Democrat Candidate.
You've got a syntax error, 833519-H. The Democratic Candidate is a hardcoded static value, not a variable. There's no reason that colon should be showing up in your output. Turn on CNN immediately to receive the latest updates and bug fixes. If you find you're still having these errors, report to your nearest university and ask about sensitivity training.

the way he kept one hand out of sight the entire time was suspicious to say the least, he could easily have been concealing a weapon he was ready to use, cops shoot you for doing that, why not house owners?

Christ, I've never seen the full version

Attached: 1517790801642.jpg (424x370, 21K)

Kaffir? Slang or the real name of there tribe?

>dad allegedly stationed in Nigeria (according to mom)

So his dad return home and dont took the son with him???

Hence why I said its not 100% on the shooter the kid was acting strange yes

I do not think anything has come out yet on his Criminal Record. All we know from the Video is the fact he is a Peeping Tom, and no way in hell will the Fireman be convicted. It is funny to listen to the Reporter act like there is a real chance for a conviction.
I do know when the started some of his friends were Doxed and had rap sheets that were quite impressive.
Hope this helps.

>tfw the toddler on the couch learned early to respect the dominance of black african men and the BBC
I can't wait to pound her cunt harder than that guy pounded her mom when she turns 18.

thumbnail la creatura

I'm all for the ethnostate and hating blacks n all, but this kid looks like he wasn't doing shit wrong, and I hope that guy that shot at him spends the rest of his days behind bars.

Pol, you can't act all high and mighty and disregard objective wrong doings without a since of morality, regardless of skin color.

It should be easy enough to track the phone. If they can prove the phone was on him, it would raise a lot of questions.

kaffir = nigger in Afrikaans

Attached: southafricansafari.webm (480x360, 483K)

>The neighborhood he was in - nice, middle class.
>Door he went to is hidden from a main road.
>House is nowhere near his school or the main streets leading between his apartment and school
>He took the bus to school all year (this was in April) yet he cannot remember how to get there and yet a five year old boy in his first week of kindergarten could find his way home from school by memorizing landmarks he rode past in mom's car
>video shows him about to leave at least twice and yet he does not go away - body language does not indicate he was really on way to school
>"asking for directions" is a common ruse for mugging or home invasion. Or a thief knocks on door - if no answer, they break in. If person comes, they come up with a story

Thank you! Know when you say peeping tom. Do you mean he was just looking in his window or did he catch the shooter in a intament position?

Ah thank you

Reminder there's a small child on the couch as well

Your case for 'Warning Shot' goes out the fucking window when he was literally aiming it directly at him.

>when she turns 18
stop bullshitting, you know you'd rape her at 10 years old...

>metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2018/10/11/video-released-showing-white-rochester-hills-man-shooting-at-black-teen

Well the footage makes it clear that he didn't do nuffin. Remember when Jow Forums was screaming that he was scouting the place and got caught or how the wife of the husband is black. Kek, pol btfo.

That is a very solid story user its simple and logical.

I don't think the shooting was justified but I do think the kid was up to know good.