Trump is the second coming of Jesus

Trump is the second coming of Jesus.

Discuss.

Attached: C9h_kKwVoAAgghG.jpg (810x778, 102K)

Yup and also the 10th avatar of Vishnu.

you dont even know what the second coming means

Smh. Just call him allah and yvhw while your at it lmao.

Attached: 1508698540302.jpg (1028x1409, 826K)

He is most likely some type of divine being.

He sure loves kike cock.

No that was Paddock but you killed him

More like second cumming on yeezus

Attached: 1509516326764.jpg (774x1031, 569K)

No. Jesus is not Trump.

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 87K)

Why did Paddock paint Megan Podesta?

Attached: pearl.png (960x1135, 437K)

two kinds of natsocs

So, my wife just stepped out of the shower and slipped into the satin robe and bra/panty set I bought her at Victoria's Secret yesterday. She just approached me while I'm standing here in the doorway smoking a marlboro to inform me she "got it all smooth". She then pulled her panties to the side with one hand and with the other, grabbed my hand to guide it over her smooth pussy lips as she bit her lip and smiled. She then turned towards the bedroom but, not before pulling her robe up to expose her ass and slap it as she glanced back over her shoulder to wink at me. Looks like a cool, crisp evening of pussy and weed is on the menu, boys. I'll probably have a double toddy, too.

Anyway, no he's not. Jesus was a prophet who lived and died. He wasn't anything more than that. But, Trump is cool, though. I'll be voting for him again.

>Actually had this thought
Trump is the anti-Christ
>Also had this thought

No, he is the God Emperor

>inb4 battle hymn of the republic
In actuality Trump will turn into a god through massive spiritual backing. Just like our lord Kek. Perhaps he is a prophet.

i dream about trump often. he sends me visions. it's very comfy god bless this man

I wouldn't go that far, but he's just what the country needed.

Trump is obviously not jesus. But trump might believe in jesus? Big if true.

I'm a believer

This. The second coming is Christ expressed through its followers

Uh oh

I've asked myself so many times now, not even like some t_d fag would, but how the hell does one man just continue to win so much? In everything he does he just wins. Try as his enemies will, they lose, he wins. It just is mind blowing. It never stops. There must be something to it.

Attached: 1522558993908.jpg (2128x1607, 1.85M)

but room 3327

Attached: voting.jpg (410x562, 99K)

HAVE YOU ACCEPTED TRUMP AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOR YET, user????

Reminder that Jesus is not, was not, and never will be a man.

mythicistpapers.com

I hope Trump does believe in Jesus. I want to meet him in heaven because I probably won’t be able to meet him on earth.

Attached: 1514C6FE-0840-4884-B810-F538CFE3DA4E.jpg (634x437, 60K)