No European Union Without a Caliphate

Your people are fat, lazy, and full of sin. My brothers and I have led tortured lives under your feet for a hundred years, we sleep outside, we cook over dung, we are struck down for following the commands of the Prophet (pbuh). And now we are strong, we know that to beat you, we need only speak as your soft ears like to hear.

We bring you a feast, as we did to Ka’ab bin al-Ashraf. You will enjoy it, it takes much preparation.

Attached: sword_of_tawheed_by_jihadprincess-d32l70m[1].jpg (596x582, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.org/free-speech-is-dead-in-britain/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigger

You spit words, while we split skulls.

Islam is just another false religion. Accept jesus while you still can.

Every day you don't conquer us outright, you teach us new things to use against you. You're so decadent you actually think we must respect your sinful ways of life, and that the wealth and comforts you have is your right.

Attached: ISIS_DRONE_Haditha-_Anbar_16_653_435[1].jpg (652x435, 28K)

Why would I accept anything you offer, except your sister and your daughter? And they will not keep you alive for your polytheist ways. You must have nothing with Allah (aswt), He is one.

Hell it is then. Don't go bitching when you get there you made the choice.

Yeah cause it's sooo hard to swing a sword. Lol get raped faggot.

Yah is real, allah is a false god.

Israel isn't going anywhere, and neither is the USA, we are not soft fools like the liberal europeans....

Deus Vult

Attached: nobis.png (1192x1192, 246K)

>Ka’ab bin al-Ashraf
You poor man. InShallah if I die in Jihad, I am forgiven immediately. You, however, were made to be my servant, though your insolence will have you killed. You need not die, of course, if you accept our rule without stratagem or conflict, we will bring a peace to your land, and you will be taught that Allah the merciful, the powerful, the just, is One, and Mohammad (pbuh) is his Prohpet.

If it is not hard, then why are you behind the screen? I find it difficult to believe that you are telling me to be peaceful? Peace, with the colony of Great Britain? Are you better than your lying masters?

You make lovely committed words behind a screen. Come to where we fight, stand against us if you think you can. Nobody worries about your air, your esophagus will expel all of that when your head comes off.

Deluded. All that heat has gone to your slimy head user.

Attached: 3374DD7C-8CA9-42B3-86A1-84CC2390CAFE.jpg (550x350, 50K)

Fuck off Chechen mudslime. The Christian Caucasus despises you.

Attached: futureofislam.jpg (720x543, 134K)

These are cute signs. Sadly for you they disappear when your computer is smashed over your skull and the hard-drive rammed up your colon. You seem to mistake insults with actions. Your air, too, will be expelled when we strike your neck with our strength.

Are you talking to me or slurping camel cock because I really can’t tell.

Attached: 9916DDF6-FA45-4C5A-AD49-26ED21A362CA.jpg (240x240, 24K)

My death to your weapon brings me to paradise immediately, I fear your wealth and magic tricks not one bit. You use these words to pretend you have a strength, but the son of Laden was correct, you are paper tigers. You roar like lions, and the earth would tremble, but the first breeze blows you away. You are fat, you are lazy, and you are conceited. You have let your wives vaginas tell you how to run your nations, and so we have walked in, and we will save all of you from your shame.

Ahh, the son of Great Britain mocks. You would blister and die a day in the the desert, we have survived, and are thriving, on these conditions. Your soft grasses and fields full of grains and fruits, you have a heaven and it has made your feet soft. You blister after walking for an hour, if you walk at all. Lay your wife down in the shade, I will make a paste for her feet and comfort her for her soft "husband." Her sons will be proud Muslims, you will learn.

I keep a copy of the Koran next to my toilet. Every time I take a shit, I tear out a new page and wipe my ass with it.

Why do you think this changes anything? Do you think your words are going to conquer when we own your nations already? You will be killed, your sons will be our slaves, your daughters will suffice for our wives when we are away. There is nothing about your random insults which changes what is coming. Stand on your wall, polytheist, yell insults at the men who come to destroy you. And when you are cowering in the corner, try not to cover yourself in your brains.

Utterly delusional. I almost pity you.

Attached: 0147328F-81C0-43CD-AFCE-2D7248B8DD9A.jpg (326x304, 21K)

Shut up sandnigger

yo shams, lets go tag team a goat w muhammed.

Yet we run your capital?
Tell me, Brit, what cities in our lands is it safe for you to share your demonic religion?

>we have survived, and are thriving, on these conditions
t. cabbie

Is that supposed to change the fact that we are actively colonizing your proud southern heritage as we speak? Where are your colonies? Where do your people tell us what to do on our streets? You have failed every time.

>muslim arm
>with a noticeable bicep
lmao

The whore Communist, whose infidelity believes himself a God. Not even your Russian allies will fight us now. You've lost because Allah (aswt) has always promised you confusion. Now we move, in your salvation. You will be given to the sword like the cattle.

>we run your capital
The mayor of London is a slimy little twat and his job is deciding which adverts go on busses. Please carry on with your hilarious delusional fantasies. It’s truly fascinating and I ought to feel bad for laughing at someone with mental illness but I don’t.

The muscle grows as it is used. Do you think these are the last? Do you even know where your muscles are? Don't worry, my brothers will show you soon enough inshallah.

Attached: 2015-02-15t23-38-49-966z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600[1].jpg (1067x600, 46K)

Sage this memeflag kike to oblivion

The mayor of London patrols your streets, decides what you may and may not speak. Punishes your blasphemers because Allah (aswt) orders it. You're already ours, but your pride has you deluded. It matters not, you will die by our hands, or by old age, and we have already won.

You poor man. The one people who actually had enough manhood to try. The Communist Bill Clinton gave you to us in the Infidel Confusion. You will die soon enough as well, though we will sing songs of the day we finally kill you.

Oh get a grip. You honestly believe people are going to be told how to speak by that ugly little dwarf then you are clearly retarded. His job is deciding which adverts go on busses. Also nobody wants to live in your hellish mountain of camel shit. Not even you goat fuckers.

user. The only thing Islamists work at is figuring out more ways from stealing money from Christians who actually work.

We teach the Koran as Allah (aswt) requires every day. You cannot teach your polytheism to our people without being run out directly. We don't even fear your police, they fear us. There is no England now, only an easy marker for who will be the slaves for our children inshallah. How many of my brothers have been arrested in your nation? All of them martyrs, all of them willing to die a thousand times. Your people don't even stand with yourselves.Your confusion is completed, Allah (aswt) has put you into our hands as the Prophet (pbuh) foretold.

Nice larp faggot

Inshallah it is our birthright and our labor as Muslims who will bring you to peace, you will be our subjects, or our slaves, or we will strike your necks with the strengthening of Allah (aswt).

Larping? You think that when we marry our wives and raise our children to hate your ways in the middle of your nation that we are playing a game?

Imagine posting ISIS pics as they lose all their territory. Get Blumpf’d LOL

Screencapped and sent to FBI, enjoy your drone strike habibi

Inshallah all Muslims will die in Jihad and be forgiven by Allah (aswt). That you do not understand this is a symptom of your infidel ignorance. You will be taught correctly in time.

You have it backwards. The police are only there to stop us all from murdering the lot of you. Enjoy it whilst you can.

Attached: F122B30F-F78A-4EFB-8800-2E21A0F1E871.jpg (466x379, 86K)

Yeah shitty larping at that get fucked you absolute moron

All who die in the way of Jihad are those to whom Paradise is reserved today. My death is not to be feared, you have no power over my soul. Allah(aswt) sent the Prophet (pbuh) and he showed us how to live as Mulsims. There is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is his Prophet, you will learn, or you will die.

Is that how this works? Your sons don't even number as many as ours, and we've only been here a decade.

Fuck sake you’re incredibly retarded but your delusional fantasies are hysterical. Thanks for the laughs. Seek help.

Your own people see how fallen and ridiculous you are, and yet your infidel confusion makes you believe you are in control.

spectator.org/free-speech-is-dead-in-britain/

The west is women, and every man on earth understands that women are not leaders, they are wives to men, or they are slaves. There is nothing you have done except expose the failure of your godless society day after day, and inshallah the sins of the Atheist Infidel will end in my lifetime.

Nice larp, faggot. Real muslims are actually far too busy fucking their 4 wives, spreading sharia and raping white girls to waste time talking shit on pol.

Attached: DoHCmXnU8AAQace.jpg (600x516, 62K)

>the jokes keep coming
Go to take your meds mohammed

Lol you treat all non Muslims as trash.

>we cook over dung
Lolwut? Why though?

And what would you know of real muslims? You're the last remainder of the Great British Polytheism, and you have yet to have tasted my brothers just miles to your north. They will have boats soon enough, and the "land down under" will be under the hand of the brothers before the century is over. You too are ruled by women, you don't even know how to use weapons anymore. The confusion of the Infidel Communist is clouding your vision.

There is no joke. We own the lands you believe are your home. They will be ours for eternity, they are holy to Allah (aswt) now, and therefore they are holy forever. Our right to rule extends forward until the day of Judgement.

Typical.

Wrong

Attached: 9B6097A3-D563-4FBE-AAF0-9FFD181738F8.jpg (636x382, 76K)

And it is for this that you are known decadent, and it is that decadence which makes you so easy to subvert. We whisper in your ear the words you desire, we tell you that we are your friends, that your technology and traditions are peace (a lie even your infidel heart knows clearly), and the flattery works, as it always has. Allah sends confusions, we stand upon the orders of Allah (awst).

Wrong

Attached: AA4B3C37-BC29-43F5-86AF-59248B089EE9.jpg (395x559, 78K)

Murderous cult.

Go take Israel, it's right next to you and the stronghold behind everything. Otherwise this is all larping my friend.

Attached: 1500843988146.jpg (1797x2100, 2.19M)

>Allah sends confusions
Yes, cleary. Eat more dung flavoured goat meat, faggot.

“Great British Polytheism” has a nice ring to it, the brits supported deobandis and wahhabis to great lengths. The British pretty much ransacked the entire Middle East and India. Even Balfour’d Talmudic zealots into Al-Quds. The queen walks around with the koh i noor as a trinket as a clear sign of having dominated the Middle East and Indian sub continent

This image, it has stopped the beating of another of your sisters who has prostituted herself in our neighborhood in Whitechaple? It has upset the teaching to the faithful from our Imams? It has ended our control of your capital city and your police? These images, they comfort you deeply, because your confusion and delusion is deep. We grow, and we grow strong. You paint things and believe that stops the arrow or the sword?

You mind fucking off m8 you do your shit and we do ours.

Inshallah Al-Quds will return, but Allah has given us the Polytheists first.

Do you hear that buzzing? That’s the sound of a drone being flown by someone half a world away. Your entire body will be vaporized before you even have time to reach for a gun.
Get raped faggot. I just hope you don’t get shot with your dick stuck in a goat, I’m sure Allah doesn’t like that.

>The British pretty much ransacked the entire Middle East and India.
Nothing wrong with that.

You seem to think that if you leave us alone that Allah (aswt) will leave you? He sees your sins, he is watching, and he is ever merciful and mighty. We are his tools, and we will conquer for him, your wishes are irrelevant, you are cattle.

Yet my brothers continue to mate and build in your midlands. We grow whole cities with Sharia compliance. You can't even decide which Polytheist Temple you will let build in your town square. You're confused.

Nice Larp Shlomo

And Inshallah your arrogance has only shown us how to defeat you. We are here as friends, we will help you find the true peace, nothing to fear.

>you are cattle
Oh. the irony. Stupid brown Jew.

I’m smuggling alcohol and occult literature through the caliphate as we speak. Fuck the mutaween bitch

>we will bring a peace to your land
How exactly can brown people bring peace? Even accounting the random white convert, Muzzies are generally brown and have some of the lowest IQ in the world.

Ok guess you offered yourselves as sacrifices to my gods.

Wrong. The only person who takes you seriously is .... you ...
>Delusional disorder, previously called paranoid disorder, is a type of serious mental illness called a "psychosis" in which a person cannot tell what is real from what is imagined. The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality.
Seek help

Attached: 75F4B9F3-BE52-4A73-A575-3659BD108C92.png (708x635, 773K)

None of your words change the babies being birthed from your sisters, the areas we control for Allah (aswt) and the Koran which we teach daily. Allah has given you to us, you think these words online are battle, Allah (aswt) is with the faithful, you are deluded.

What is this “town square” you speak of? We don’t have to walk 5 miles to the town square just for a bucket of E Coli infested water like you do. How do you expect to take over the west when you can’t even get out of your own shitty country?

How about everytime you sand niggers kill somebody, we repay you twelve fold for each casualty.

Americans are so dutifully self-righteous and decadent that they don't even know who is in their nation anymore. They have women as their boss, and like women they fight with words. Paper tigers, we simply whisper the soft words we would to any woman, and you open your legs.

Inshallah, To die in Jihad is Paradise without judgement. There is no loss.

oh don't worry we'll torture you, then inject pigs blood into you before we draw and quarter you camel fuckers.

You want me to open my legs for you? Alright, that’s pretty Haram. But anything to please you Mohammed-senpai. Drop a bomb in my little boy pussy

Lmao you have never heard a Muzzies talking freely, they talk exactly like him, without cussing or using neologisms. They really like the word "cattle" for some reason.

Probably because it’s their version of a fleshlight

I am ashamed for you Infidel, you seriously believe you have stopped me by your threat. Tomorrow you go back to listening to the women boss, and I will go back to bringing more soldiers for Allah (aswt) into the world via your sisters. We know better, and you will soon.

M8 I run my own business so fuck off Achmed.

You run a business which Allah (aswt) has given you to torture you for your infidelity. If you have wealth, it is saved for us and our children. Your bosses are women, they sit in your capital in the hundreds of offices and write up laws that say you cannot stop us. Infidel confusion, Allah (aswt) is a better trickster and multiplies.

Meanwhile in the middle east...