NEW CARS ARE LOADED WITH CIANIGGER TRACKING DEVICES

at work i saw a brand new SUV. it had a tiny window sticker that said WARNING: TRACEABLE ANTI THEFT SYSTEM. you NEED a classic

Attached: 1974-Lincoln-Continental-Mark-IV-front-three-quarters-view.jpg (2048x1360, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Makes me regret buying new.

Does anyone even make cars that aren't chock-full of computer shit anymore? The youngest cars I get as a rule are pre-2000s

A new car can't match the class of pic related anyway

Toll roads and traffic cameras do the same thing.

Buy a ford theyre pieces of shit. Even if they wanted to track you it probably wouldn’t work anyway

kek

I love older cars. Easier to fix on your own, cooler and don't all look the same. New cars suck.

its been like that for at least 20 years at this point

>buy a classic
>posts piece of shit Lincoln

At least you can afford it because nobody else wants that piece of shit.

The most reliable cars I've or my parents have ever used were all Fords.

>tips fedora

This

and at least 20-30 years old at this point.

I laugh at all these niggers running around w/power winders and no cig lighter.

I like my newer cars tho

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.3M)

CIA niggers are the least of my concern. I'd be 1,000x more afraid of some chink bug in the chinese government sending me flying off the road for shits and giggles.

Bump

Attached: 1538674179982.png (600x587, 84K)

>are pre-2000s

Most of them still have a lot of computer controlled stuff with in the motor even going back to the mid 1990s. Then you have the whole issue of 1980s cars all being total shit due to the heavy smog stuff in them that tech wise wasn't really ready to be on every car. It's why you see so few 1980s cars on the road.
Sooooooooo in the end if you really want a PC/computer free car one has to step down into the mid 1970s or older. Yeah it seem fun at first but as a person who has owned a range of cars the older ones break down, cost a shit ton in modern gas to run and lack stuff we just take for granted now in safety. performance and comforts.

& I Like it when cunts like yourself know how to rotate a goddamn photograph correctly so I don't have to fuck my neck sideways just to see your shite-ass picture of your cheap Jewguar. Fuck entirely off.

Attached: reallynigger.jpg (343x481, 39K)

Probably because you haven't had honda or toyota then.

it's actually incredible, low mile pick ups from 80s and 90s are going for like 25k+ on ebay

>18 foot long car
>weighs 7500lbs
>4-wheel drum brakes
>no ABS so 90% of drivers will crash the vehicle
>twin i-beam suspension
>V10 engine that is weaker than a modern 4 cylinder despite using 5x the fuel
>no parts available, anywhere. and you need a lot of repairs for that old ass vehicle
>in the event of a crash you will be killed or maimed since lol no crumple zones
i sure hope you guys don't do this

Attached: 1536754692952.gif (794x446, 1.68M)

this shit started in 11'.
Looking at some gookshit cars, and dealer told me the app has a kill switch for the car.
He said the mechanics also found tracking chips and multiple kill switch chips so they can deactivate your car.

Fuck you Chevyfag

>t. Ford owner

Attached: 1538874493096.jpg (500x333, 61K)

not possible since they all rusted away.

It came with a V8, not a V10. Why? To make the ride as smooth as possible at speed, along with having torque at over 100 km/h. Fucking retard.

Not a fucking tank that needs my whole paycheck for gas.

This is not of any matter. Please prepare for the coming apocalypse. A flood will come. Underground volcanoes will orgasm their magma all over the ocean floor. Every country in the world will be fucked up. You will only be safe if you stay at a place above 300 meters. Please listen to me, i wan't to help you. This will happen in the next 3 months. Just do a vacation for this time at a high place, i beg you.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

Attached: b8dcc58a-6d05-4269-9a31-86f6e880aef4.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Is there a way of disconnecting the GPS from vehicles?

Got my classics and a 84 too.

Take their emissions/black box and shove them up their asses.

Attached: doubletrouble.jpg (1440x1080, 328K)

>TRACKING DEVICES
Why are you worried unless you have something to hide.

Hahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahaqhhaahhahhahahahabahahahaha

Attached: E4F1A6CF-E0B2-4620-9F25-01DC314A2C4A.png (680x365, 397K)

why the fuck is the ass of that other truck past the curb, what are you, a nigger?

Same guy freaking out about tracking devices carries around a cellphone worry free.

Attached: goldstar.jpg (492x432, 40K)

that's what we say about your phones,your kids phones, your private emails, your work emails, your shopping habits, how many times you jerk off a day, what you watch on TV, what you read, all your nudes you like to horde.

You know, all the shit you have no reason to hide.

came here to post this

>Yes goy, stand ouy from the crowd, get a old car that is very recognizable in a sea of cheap burner cars.

Just git good and disable and reroute shit. If not then block signals with sheilding. Fucking mellenials. None of it matters anyway when they have a hundred other ways of tracking you.

Attached: 1537939840968.png (454x455, 315K)

OBS Powerstroke and a CB. Even if they find me, I can run over a tank.

Most shit is programed so if something is disabled nothing works. Thats why the easiest thing to do is block the signals from transmitting and the computers from recieving.

You mean the sidewalk¿

Lada

Yeah but do you like when the CIA hacks the cpu on your newer car and rams you into a wall going 100mph?
t. Breitbart

ALL car tires now a days have RFID tags in them, each tire it's own number. When you pull into certain places, NFL games, court house parking lots, military bases, they track when that tire goes in and leaves -- then if some terrorist shit happens they can track the tires down.

Attached: TREAD.jpg (3456x2304, 3.41M)

yeah Michael Hastings, the journo who had his car taken over by spies and ended up crashed into a pillar

>Does anyone even make cars that aren't chock-full of computer shit anymore?
they still make old style vw bugs in mexico

460 Beasts. They didn't have much power, but they could cruise for ever at high speeds
My uncle and his buddies drove one from Boston to the backwoods of northern Maine.
Normally a 4 hour ride, they did it 2.5 hours.

/thread

>/tread

No, they stopped like a decage ago.

>not floating across earth on the panther platform.
Why live?

anything beyond the engine computer isn't necessary. that's as new as I'll buy, so anything running CANBUS is a no go (2005+)

This is why I want to build my own

Attached: 32ford.jpg (800x533, 388K)

Benz 240d and 300d are litteraly made to run with no electrical locks and everything run on motor vacume once started it won't stop

Pre 2000 has no tracking stuff you can get some stuff up to 07 but good luck

Pre 2000 electronics only run the motor or body stuff

Chevy was one of the first with on star now the soccer mom SUV is a 4g mobile WiFi hot spot

Diesel is always best for being off the grid types they run on a lot of stuff Europeans are banning older ones for a reason also they don't produce green house gas all the smoke sinks to the ground

Older vw rabbits and jettas are great too

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1a8d-1-940x627.jpg (940x627, 124K)

I want you all too look at this, and honestly tell me it isn't cool.

Attached: 007-1932-dodge-coupe-passenger-side.jpg (2048x1365, 524K)

Jokes on them.
I cant afford any car...
Ha Ha suckers!!!!

Kys

This