Fuck the USA

Fuck you USA anons, your politics are Brot und Spiele, its only White or Black, the "Liberals" are Left and the "Republicans" are right, it's the same shit just another person in front of it, shut the fuck up and stop posting your nigger shil threads "ptg" "SJW" fucking bullshit, I'm a right wing but I fucking hate your shit jew state you guys are NPCs.You fucked up the whole sandniger states and killed based shitskin leaders,now we have the fucking problems, kys

Attached: FuckYou.jpg (220x303, 29K)

Can't deny.

Based

How can we stop this shit?

Attached: fashwave-loss.png (1182x600, 982K)

Yah fuck this place, it's so fucked up here. There's no unity at all, the public is divided and conquered, corruption, injustice, and gross inequality everywhere.

Attached: distress.jpg (1600x1099, 183K)

>inequality everywhere
You do understand that individuality and equality are mutually exclusive states of being right?
In other words, to be an individual is to be in a constant state of inequality.

I bet you're fun at parties

you're crying to the wrong people moron,
the british used americans for military
might. go bark at brits.

i dont go to fucking normie shit "parties" you fucking jew, go suck your NPC politicans dick and keep telling you "ITS HAPPENING" kys fag

Attached: kysfgt.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Yeah, we've got a Jew infestation. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

>how can europe be better in the modern world
>I know, the US has diversity, lets get some of that
>backfires.jpg, diversity really doesn't make you stronger
>USA, why you do this to us.
If you have other shit to talk about, make a thread; but you have nothing to talk about other then hating the great.

Attached: 1539297676695.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

based & redpilled
also you forgot those massively cringey
>le perfect europe
>le ethnostate
threads

keep telling that to you npc, maby you will understand it some day but if you dont want to wait this long maby just end it?

Attached: Kys.jpg (1612x1076, 1.4M)

>US forces diversity on europe
>"lol why you copying us it's all your fault"
is there anything more jewish than blaming the victims of your villainy?

Hence the word gross, I wouldn't want everyone to have exactly the same, a system like that wouldn't even allow for luck. But when I sit around and watch people being handed free lives, making over 60K a year for doing nothing more than owning a property or too, or owning a small liquor store, doing nothing more than keeping shelves stocked or having slaves pay their mortgages, versus others with science and math degrees that cant find jobs for years, fuck that.

When I see people that don't plan ahead, and have 6 children get all this welfare and help from others, but the person who wanted kids but didn't have them because they couldn't afford them, get no help for making a smart decision, fuck that.

When I see people get busted for selling weed or coke for the last 20 years for trying to make a few hundred bucks, but then all of a sudden it goes legal in all these states where all these families are instantly set up and make millions, naw fuck that.

These are just a few basic examples. Fuck the US corrupt rich elites. The country needs revised or abolished.

Attached: distress2.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>a citizen from the occultist nation of faggots and crooks says "fuck my country"

yeah and the Swiss guard is recruited from out lonely single faggots from Switzerland's basic training program to suck and fuck one another for the Pope's amusement and it's been this way since the original Swiss guard infiltrated the Vatican in the earlier ages and subverted it with Satanic faggotry

gas the burgers

DAY OF THE GRILL WHEN!?

Attached: soon.jpg (480x640, 85K)

did you ever seen a swiss guy shill about the Swiss guards here? do you see every day "swiss Guard General" threads? fuck you and your shit NPC country

Attached: npc.jpg (2560x1440, 3.09M)

Based and redpilled, Americans should be range banned

You're entire argument is predicated upon how it makes you feel, i.e. gross. There is nothing the least bit logical about what you said. You can pretend to be 'one of us' all you want, but you aren't fooling anyone, commie.

No because your country is irrelevant.

Attached: angry_mutt.jpg (575x3110, 584K)

better irrelevant than a relevant shit state, did you ever taught about why your jew state is so popular? Kys

Attached: ss88.png (1552x1080, 2.05M)

Who's "us"? I'm not pretending anything, I'm just some user. I certainly don't want more communism, that's half of what I described as the issue. Anyway, the US is already Communist, so if I was, I certainly wouldn't be arguing to change stuff.

I'm certainly no Zero-Sum Capitalist either though.

Attached: pissedoff.jpg (1440x907, 286K)

>Anyway, the US is already Communist

Attached: 1461474445273.jpg (234x230, 15K)

no u

Bread and Speak?

what the fuck you sayin Pierre

>shut the fuck up and stop posting your nigger shil threads
Go make your own board, oh wait, you can't, you're European, you have to wait for your government to make a board for you.

Panem et circenses

based and red pilled

Attached: re.jpg (1000x1000, 140K)

>You fucked up the whole sandniger states and killed based shitskin leaders,now we have the fucking problems
true
>Fuck you USA anons
go fuck yourself switzerland

are you mad little NPC? dont worry it will end soon...

based and red pilled

Sips beer....

(((Bankers)))

Attached: Buiudth.jpg (1024x683, 70K)

k

>hates USA
>is unaware that russia would have whipped them off the map and taken all there fence ridding gold if not for USA
im guessing what your trying to say is "thank you"

Fuck your shithole country, which ever one it is

>shithole
are you even trying? kys

Attached: ifonly.jpg (1920x1080, 557K)

Yeah well fuck you too medpack. What are you gonna do about it faggot

Attached: The_fuzz.gif (446x186, 1.98M)

>npc
wrong....you mad little neutral swiss?
> it will end soon...
also wrong....it will not...there are miles to go before we sleep

>Yeah well fuck you too
is this the retarded version of "no u"?

>Everyone I don't like is an NPC
Aren't you reasonable!

As you conveniently avoid the second part of my post. You're going to do absolutely nothing but bitch and moan and get nothing done.

Attached: stop.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

>What are you gonna do about it faggot
hes not going to do anything about it...HES SWISS!

>bread and games
I don't understand this phrase, does it only make sense to mountain jews?

burgers are so fucking annoying spamming this board with usa politics that nobody except them cares. thats why i filtered all threads by burgers complete autist people

Well, the Soviets wouldn't have existed without the Jews who lived in New York.

i leave this shit normie site it was a bad idea to even come back,, 2011 it was shit, 2015 it was shit and it still is.

The five remaining swiss heterosexuals flew their flag upside-down in distress and nothing happened

This. The Swiss haven't done anything since the 16th century.

Yet here you are. You leaving tomorrow? Or the next day?
See you next week

You should have funded more money to Nazi Germany. I mean seriously, the US bombs you three fucking times and you stop funding Deutschland and fund USA instead?

sideways didn't work either

>Now we have the problem
>Now

The US is basically the worst country in the world but you're retarded if you're actually think that mass immigration to Europe is new or part lf the "migrant crisis". Its been happening for decades; Enoch Powell's speech was almost 50 years ago.

neither does backwards

>Hurr durr I hate America durrrrrrrrr
>he posted on an American website on an American engineered electronic device in the American language
It always gets me hard when irrelevant shitholes think they're better than America. Your jealousy is delicious. I always imagine you trash people as walking around with long chains around your wrists and ankles while an armed policeman stands over your shoulder, monitoring your computer activity while you nervously wait for them to go to the restroom or fuck your wife and daughters so you can make a post.

stop being cucks then and rule your own countries instead of begging us to rule for you. we don't elect your leaders. we don't pass your laws. we don't vote in your elections, but apparently we are the cause of all your troubles? pfaugh.

Attached: 1538860444911.png (1198x874, 530K)

>globalist jews force diversity on the world
>retards blame America for being a pawn in a bigger game
The same story repeating over and over again

>American language
its called English fucking mudskin, and about the other things, yes about 50% of my PC is Us engineered electronics, now i cant blame your state and politics and shitpost oh you are right..

>we dindu nuffink, tryna turn dey life aroun, going ta church on sunday

>he posted on an American website on an American engineered electronic device in the American language
Wrong Wrong and Wrong.

>American language
still laughing over here

American language?

Fuck off, jew commie scum

Attached: Awoo Sunset.jpg (1600x800, 176K)

the point in my post is about the US anons spaming this board full of NPC politics and that they are proud of the shit state

Thats all true actually. There's plenty of legitimste reasons to criticize the US, don't be stupid about it. English wasn't made in America, but the reason you speak it is because its the American language.

lol europe you're so gay

That would be you, the USA, ptg

Attached: 1514511420561s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Switzerland is definitely better than the US in most ways, but yes, the lack of free speech there is the worst part. You can literally be imprisoned for homophobia or holocaust denial. Sadly, much of Europe is even worse in that regard.

Kek.
Pic Related.

Attached: 1537917649117.jpg (490x554, 75K)

what the fuck is bait in my fucking post? are you some kind of failed abortion or just plain retarded?

Yah I don't care about some infighting on this thread from some butthurt burgers arguing "but muh murica", I'm here for the based med-pack's Fuck America thread.

Getting back on track, America is sold out, and was basically conquered 100 years ago. Usury is everywhere, and crimes go unpunished. No one has been locked up for killing JFK, no one held responsible for 9-11. So again, fuck the United States. To be fair though, fuck just about every other country also, this whole planet is horrible at the moment. Shame on the Aliens for not intervening again at this point.

Attached: sold.jpg (2560x1920, 3.05M)

maybe if you don't want the problem you should pay for your own military and clean it up/protect yourself.

>pay for your own military
do you even brain?

Yea, you got problems for the first time in a thousand years Yodelboy. Kick them out, and get on with your life.

>Where in my angry incoherent rambling did you detect bait?

The Infinite Improbability Drive is a wonderful new method of crossing interstellar distances in a few seconds; without all that tedious mucking about in hyperspace. As the Improbability Drive reaches infinite improbability, it passes through every conceivable point in every conceivable universe almost simultaneously. In other words, you're never sure where you'll end up or even what species you'll be when you get there. It's therefore important to dress accordingly. The Infinite Improbability Drive was invented following research into finite improbability which was often used to break the ice at parties by making all the molecules in the hostess' undergarments leap one foot simultaneously to the left in accordance with the theory of indeterminacy. Many respectable physicists said they weren't going to stand for that sort of thing, partly because it was a debasement of science, but mostly because they didn't get invited to those sort of parties.

my wife is from europe and we used to go to parties to meet other europeans who moved her because she missed talking to them.
They would get sooo pissed when they would talk about global affairs and this was basically my stance.
Europe is like an ex girlfriend that just can't stop texting you.
She has since become very redpilled, hates niggers, spics and other immigrants.
My girl is all grown up now.
I think the defining moment was when I said you know if our country is so bad, why are you all coming here?

Careful, you don't want to end up in jail for 3 yars for hate speech

Oh say can you shart!

I cannot overstate how little of a shit I give what your tiny country thinks.

Attached: 654124531567.jpg (640x432, 36K)

did you read that in a twitter post from the CBN or BBC?

>BBC
We know you love BBC europoor. You don't have to remind us.

trust me its an honor to us if you degenerate don't think about us, the first thing in your worthless life you can be proud of

Countries that have imprisoned people for saying that maybe 6 million jews weren't systemstically genocides in gas chambers:

>Switzerland
>The US

Pick one and only one.

You can correctly blame the US for spreading degeneracy, universalist progressivism, feminism, and the normalization of having a permanent non-white underclass all over the western world. But if you think the major European countries are any better you're fooling yourself.

The fact is that your country recently made homophobia punishable by up to 3 years in prison; not even California has gone that far. "Hate Speech" is a uniquely European concept; it does not exist in US law (yet). This one is something that is spreading from Europe to the US, not the other way around.

so you're literally nigger tier countries? cant do anything on your own, and the 'man' is keeping you down?

>You can correctly blame the US for spreading degeneracy, universalist progressivism, feminism, and the normalization of having a permanent non-white underclass all over the western world.
Nope. liberals got those ideas from eurocucks and promoted them here be "more european"

>recently made homophobia punishable by up to 3 years in prison

That's not even fucking true, it is still in the bottom of processing to even become slightly implemented in our law system, and the probability that it gets dumped is about 99% but yes, we are all lost

Yeah, ok, sure. Say hi to Abdul for me when you come home to him fucking your wife.

Attached: 44526323.jpg (1000x607, 177K)

She doesn't get invited to parties. Just like Ford.

Attached: IMG_7333.png (812x531, 703K)

You are the country all the bad people in the world flee too, robbing their countries of wealth. Eat shit. Swiss cheese

Attached: 1539241558417.png (1024x768, 442K)

Hey aren't you that country where all the globalists and criminals hide their money?
You're like a child pulling on the parent's shirt screaming "I WANT ICECREAM! I WANT ICECREAM! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!"

Attached: payattentiontome.png (594x634, 530K)

we have one of the lowest rate of immigration in western Europe, but yes we need to stop it

Is it pretty much guaranteed that the council of states will stop it? Thats actually great to hear if true, I was worried because it passed through the national council with such a huge majority.

The holocaust and other hate speech stuff is already in place, unfortunately.

>tfw living inside Swiss head rent free. Feels comfy.

Kek

Attached: 75886231-EA3B-49F0-AA43-F675D29B9A9B.png (548x1266, 164K)

Turn the meme flag off Schlomo then shitpost

Get fucked by an emu you useless abo