Being white must be hard...

Being white must be hard. You use facts to show you're superior to niggers but you're too retarded to see that the same facts also show asians and jews being above you. No wonder why you blame the jews for everything. You're not different than the niggers blaming you for being white. Whites are like the middle child.

Attached: -0i-=g9j=0-234.jpg (700x1024, 161K)

>he thinks asians are above us

Jews (and only one subgroup, ashkenazi) i'll admit but the stupid notion that asians are smarter infuriates me.

Japs are based but the other intelligent asian country, china is filled with cheaters and liars.

Whites aren't less intelligent but dear god do we lack motivation.

I have news for you, being white is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.
Have a great time in prison, my nigger.

Here's a fact faggot: Whites built up societies that conquered the world and now all developed nations are based on European models

Yet Jews run the world. Good whitey. You're basically a nigger to Jews.

Except they are not. Jews and Asians are not a good balance. Jews are meritricious and avaricious. Asians are sick fucks. Either group would destroy the Earth all by themselves if they were the sole humans on the planet.

Whites are a way better balance of all traits.

Krogans built a globalist asari space citadel for edm sex thots and turian slavers. Doesnt make babylon superior to white Jesus as blacks LORD became their God of emancipated white workers, not the bugmen drones or wage slave labor class of kikes. Authentic industrial ranchers and pioneers were master race. Not redneck trailer trash, teepee stomping drunkards, or thrash neck gash trannies. Neither stunning nor brave blac irish basturds.

Jews and Asians have no feelings.
It's like those RPGs.
Niggers are Orcs, all strenght zero intelligence
Whites are the well balanced race
Asians have no emotions

I don't hate Jews because of their success. I hate them for how they lied and manipulated for that success THEN have the gall to use their power into convincing white people to hate themselves and their heritage

I could not imagine a more evil creature

>nigger to Jews.
Niggers are niggers to jews.
Slavery in america was a predominantly jewish and negro practice.

Jews exploit the unique trait of whites. We're too good, too kind, too tolerant. Pathological altruism.

Oh great scotts... another Soroscrat flunky flipping through his talking points handbook to post.

Thats just default stoic repression of soul. Its embodiment of buddha. Patience proves valuable in pursuit of fortunes and justice as the elder law council administers backwards proverbs to encourage slave state inducing mentality among labor camps. It encourages the stoic life. To remain silent as a fool disguised as wise man to become wise men among the oriental kings. Still the limits of blasphemy towards regional gods created this plastic artificially constructed mediated strife. Its not that they lack emotion. They have run out of nihilist reasons to live on overpopulated planet. They became void of imagination. >189094877

We don't need to be the best (though we are - witness the modern world we made) - we just want to be left alone.

Memes, they use memes.
There is no scientific basis for the "superiority" of one human over another, there isn't even a quantified metric let alone a method to make such a determination.

Attached: 1534293993398.jpg (620x832, 286K)

You gotta take into account the history of white europeans, at least most of which ended up colonizing America.
At least a thousand year of homogeneous populations ruled under kings, where any form of degeneracy was met by the sword. Only the obedient, law abiding non violent genes made it through.

Now were flooded with hordes of lawless subhumans without morals, who never went through any sort of selective breeding by the sword.

What modern world? You mean the boom after each World War? Like all the wars funded by Jews on all sides while they sat back and watched like a game of Civilization?

Eurowhites: Only the civilized obedient genes survive
Africa: The warlord who wins survives
Asia: ---------------------

t. legitimately retarded and/or shitskin

Jews are not smarter than whites

Attached: 830E05C4-CEBE-4702-BCBC-90CBDCC3187A.jpg (1024x640, 228K)

what have Jews and Asians ever invented?
have either walked on the Moon?

Asians are not superior to whites

Attached: E0B0A26F-EE85-463F-94DE-943CCC1EE365.jpg (283x1024, 77K)

>the same facts also show asians and jews being above you.
By which measure exactly?

This is you niggers

Attached: B00438E7-26E1-417A-B1B7-AA977BD1DF59.jpg (718x718, 81K)

>t. Jew
This is why I only take Jow Forums with a grain of salt.
This board is like a honey pot with Jews lurking in every corner ready to feed you lies aka these subversive backhanded compliments.

>attempt to level with whites
>assure them they are smarter than blacks
>enforce fabricated reminder that they are inferior to jews
>reinforce white guilt and shame
>beep boop bop

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)