UNITED STATES and CANADA BROTHERHOOD THREAD

This is a thread for two brothers who have gone been through thick and thin and will be with each other to reclaim everything again.
How's it going neighbor? You doing good?

Attached: flag-united-states-and-canada-570x285pix.jpg (570x285, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/03/upshot/which-country-do-americans-like-most-for-republicans-its-australia.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2US4iaPjag
youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_okAgAUGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canadas gay

if only they had listened

Attached: 1509631868785.png (1000x1211, 934K)

Same with us as well

Attached: Alexander Hamilton on immigration.png (2463x1776, 3.02M)

I went to canada a few times. They are just like us with funny accents. They drink a lot and use tobacco as well. Same kind of people. I really don't know why we hate each other so much. It isn't like they are mexicans or something. Worked with a few on some fires. They were alright. I think the lead posters here just act like assholes because they are sad about all the liberalism and chinks.

Attached: 1538442432416.jpg (1500x1500, 257K)

>t. leaf on vacation in America
Leave the hotel and do something fag.

yes

Attached: cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.jpg (683x691, 33K)

I want out of this shit hole. Please annex us.

It's mainly banter on the interwebs. Real life we're best buds. Canada consistently ranks as one of our closest and best allies.

I am a pure blooded American leafy boy

According to who, Canada? Canada is the reason RC South turned into a violent shithole, those dog fucking maple kikes lost the war! S

Fuck Canada. Fucking 4th rate hockey players.

Attached: Tuuk2.jpg (431x594, 103K)

Attached: Hockey_face_cam.gif (443x269, 2M)

Depends where you live. If you live in the plains you can probably be made a state pretty soon. Ontario is going to have to be a territory for 25 years to deprogram the cucks/firebomb Toronto.

Just because you buy all our players, doesn't mean your teams actually know how to pay

Attached: 39997-nationalitybydraftyear.png (998x530, 27K)

Trump needs to force a 1000 dollars/day max on US/CAN negotiations

...wtf was that?

Among Americans
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/03/upshot/which-country-do-americans-like-most-for-republicans-its-australia.html

Fuck off you jew-enabling mutted niggers.

What had Canada ever done for us? Our mere existence ensures Canada's safety

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C2US4iaPjag

You get all of our resources cheap as fuck without having to administrate and maintain a frozen shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJ_okAgAUGE

Best hockey players:
1). Russians
2). Finns
3). Swedes
4). Czechs
5). Canadians.

Attached: Tuukka-Rask.gif (512x284, 3.18M)

Fuck burgers

You are literally living in the Ice Hockey Ghetto, leaf.

USA needs a few bases near Canada to ensure their own safety. And Canada should pay for that protection too.

Kill your leftist scum first, we don't want them polluting our country.

I'm sad because Canada is like the usa

fuck no, i want to raze canada to the ground, i will commit mass genocide on all leafs

Selfridge Air National Guard Base. You can literally shoot Canada from the runway.

Motherfucker was so based, how far we have fallen. Much love to our cousins down south.

Attached: B39DB371-1A0D-437D-B269-CBB5D7F49AD1.jpg (400x400, 55K)

Our elite is pretty corrupt and has been for some time unfortunately. Knowing the US system is overall more successful (especially to hard working people), they need to impress a negative sentiment to ensure the blind loyalty of the populous towards being impoverished to benefit said elite. I have to say it has worked pretty well for these slimeballs and importing 3rd worlders has made the job easier as they all hate America too.

Western Canada where I live is a lot more friendly to Americans overall, we like you and are easily impressed by things you consider parochial like the Wisconson Dells and the UP, both are tops in my books desu.

Attached: 5F27B81C-4227-41D0-B358-DADC4017681E.jpg (630x392, 58K)

If Canada isn't paying their fair share for protection, you should annex some of that land.

The UP is like the panhandle of florida. Same kinda of people, more attractions and less people though. If you want to see some nice sights, take some off map trails to pictured rocks. Open beaches and rare views.
The dells always seemed like a touristy area, but devils lake had some nice trails near by. The northwoods are always great though. ATV in the warm weather, sled in the winter. Trails and taverns dotted all over the place.

BUMP

Attached: US and Canada.png (800x600, 157K)