This is a photo of Dianne Feinstein (formerly Dianne Goldman) as a student at Stanford University in 1951...

This is a photo of Dianne Feinstein (formerly Dianne Goldman) as a student at Stanford University in 1951. Say something nice about her, Jow Forums. Like her or not, she has been in public service for over 60 years, an incredible record that seems set to continue for another six years after the November elections.

You may not like her, but the people of California (America's largest state economy) ADORE her, and worship her as a Goddess-figure.

Attached: DF.jpg (1400x1890, 560K)

S

Attached: 081DF0DC-342A-4269-8F5A-DD2995EA192F.jpg (1200x1200, 307K)

S

The only good thing about this psychopath pitch is she will die in my lifetime

>Like her or not
>You may not like her
She is a gremlin.

What went wrong? Looks like she started off pretty good

She is, according to the values of her race, a fine woman

Califag reporting in, i call bullshit

She's nearly dead
So I like that about her

This and that.

>What went wrong? Looks like she started off pretty good
Why do you say that?
You say that because she is a woman and you automatically give women the benefit of the doubt, as is natural for men. Women have evolved to exploit the halo effect as a survival mechanism, they hide in plain sight while plotting your destruction.

Kill this part of you.
See women for what they are, inferior men that are your competition in the world.

Make California evil again.

Attached: lerftist ideaolgy.jpg (393x450, 23K)

She looks like the type to sell atomic secrets.

Call bullshit on what? She's way ahead in the Senate race polls.

>”Public Service”

always ugly

rough. even hillary was hot as a college student.

Who is this

Fuck yourself, kike.

>You may not like her, but the people of California (America's largest state economy) ADORE her, and worship her as a Goddess-figure.

No we don't.

Fuck that anti-American commie kike who hates our constitutional rights and wants to confiscate all our guns for her kike overlords.

She's a seditious, treasonous kike whose husband got government contracts due to her corruption.

She's also a dual israeli citizen. She holds NO loyalty to America.

How she's been able to stay alive for this long without a functioning brain is impressive.

>Say something nice about her
she'll probably be dead by spring

She's the perfect representation of why women shouldn't be in politics.

The woman has done more for Chairman Mao's cause than Nixon, and that's saying something.

Didn’t the double murderer of Harvey Milk and mayor of SF look up to her as a mentor?

Crazy she became mayor immediately after that murder..

Really NP’s my C

Fake.
Women werent allowed to breath in 1950 let alone go to stanford

Patriarchy hello!