Even if a red wave the size of Chuck Norris' balls washes over America and we deport every illegal...

Even if a red wave the size of Chuck Norris' balls washes over America and we deport every illegal, the white genocide will still succeed. What is the solution???

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 10.03.20 PM.png (1542x1410, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160972146
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let nature run its course.
Without white men to babysit the "minorities" will literally crumble society and kill eachother.
Or once we can finally play the victim, use that as an antithesis and genocide them.

There's not much that can be done to reverse what you're talking about. Economic stratification growing even 'worse' will help mitigate the impact though. Whites already self-segregate, when the country turns into a shithole that'll just accelerate

You do realize that worldwide colored babies have outnumbered normal ones for decades, right. The problem isnt simply the number. Its the location and the legal protections they get for being "fellow citizens".

You should visit Brazil, that's the future you're letting happen.

whaaaat!? i thought colored babies were created in underground labs by jewish doctors, you mean to tell me there are non-white countries, so that's where they came from!????

genius! why manufacture an existential threat when you can just import it! THANKS user

POC here, you fuckers need to start inseminating your white women (i can only do so much) serious you need to keep your families together and threat them right. also POC are easily divided... spics dont like nigs, asians dont like spics and nigs... exploit that and you can stay in power.

KILL URSELF, THX

I have, for a wrestling tournament. Never going back, not even for sports.
Honestly it's the last thing I want but I don't know a real solution. Race war is always plausible

Full scale RAHOWA. If it's brown, gun it down.

Attached: 1539215028917.png (1144x888, 337K)

Good God the autism is real

Celebrate it. White Americans wiped out by the very (((People))) they fought for. Make a pact with the devil? Pay the Prize!

Gibs only on condition that you get your tubes tied / snipped

I KNOW!! Now that we both have identified the problem. We can try and figure out a solution! May I suggest one that would be final in the question of colored folk?... oh, and its the chinamen that are made by jews underground. Colored folk are a natural blight all their own.

Mass deportations are inevitable in the near future. Whites are approaching minority status in their countries and having their treasuries parasitized and populations terrorized by a ceaseless inflow of invaders. It's only a matter of time before Whites vote in a party to begin mass deportations.

What will these mass deportations look like? What country will likely do them first? How will the UN react? How will international media react? How will leftists try to stop it? How can leftist sabotage effectively be countered? What infrastructure will likely be used for mass deportations? How will the home countries react when their emigrants are "returned to sender"? What stages could be introduced before involuntary deportation to make things easier (ex. incentivized voluntary emigration)?

Answers and discussion welcome. We need to start talking about this to prepare for it and make it go as successfully and smoothly as possible.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/160972146

Attached: mass_deportations.jpg (600x359, 58K)

>what is the solution
I can think of a final one.

Have as many white babies as you can. 5 minimum. Do everything you can to close the borders and redpill others.

>master race
>going extinct
sounds about right.

You need a sticky fuel bath, Charlie.

Attached: AP66010101767-1000x669.jpg (1000x669, 88K)

>going extinct
never going to happen, we won't let it

You gotta be pretty blind if you don't see wich way the world is shifting.
You'll be a lamp post in ikea pretty soon.

Attached: 1504271851661.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

We don’t have to do anything except prepare for war. There are still cucked whites out there that believe that (((Democracy))) will save us and that we can vote ourselves out of this mess. But soon enough, within 5 to 10 years max, it will be demographically impossible for Republicans to win anything of importance. Once whites realize their votes mean nothing shit will pop off pretty soon.

Attached: 6C0BDD83-C428-432E-B82A-2286D38BBFCB.jpg (750x991, 157K)

A world in which America goes completely red and purges illegals is a world that will be happy to shove trouble into the ghettos and let it kill and starve themselves out.

Most niggers babies don't live past the age of 21, some go as early as 16.

>What is the (final) solution?
We push the big red button and unleash the Exterminatus.

Attached: God.jpg (646x422, 92K)

It's unironically white peoples fault though, at least the race traitors who took over everything.

This. We will just devolve into something like Latin America. The whites (and the self selected high IQ jews, asians and indians) will stay on top, because the cream always rises to the top. You can take niggers and poor third worlders out of their shitholes and give them medicaid and free food and education, but doesn't change their base potential.

what color - green? blue? purple?

We need them as fodder for next war, probably against the chinks.

Balkanization