Trump reluctant to punish Saudis over missing journalist

MSGA

Attached: 7F387EDD-025C-4C83-ADC2-49CF2B9A1A78.jpg (750x892, 393K)

Fuck the Saudis and fuck Trump if he sweeps this under the rug.

I'm glad that journalist died. More WaPo journalists should go to middle east. IT would be good for the company.

womp womp

you think we care about some glow in the dark nigger getting killed by the country he spied on?

It was a (((Washington post))) reporter, shit, Trump probably ordered it.

Was just about to say I hope every WaPo employee is cut into pieces. We really shouldn’t be outsourcing this important work though. This is not why I voted for you trump.

>t. WaPo reporter

violate the laws in a forgiving country, get punished.

Russia fails to poison a traitor, and the whole west sanctions the country.
Saudi Arabia cuts down a journalist into pieces and you won't hear anything.
Really makes you think.

what a giant faggot

Trump asked if was US citizen.

Attached: 62C427DC-6F54-449D-8630-C60DADEAC2B7.jpg (750x874, 103K)

why are the MSM jews pushing this story so hard?

Why should America care that a Palestinian journalist was killed by the Saudis? The media didn't care about their role in 9/11.

Why should I give a shit about a non-us citizen + muslim?

> WaPo journalist
> Named "Jamal"
Yeah I think the quality of life in my country just improved. I wouldn't do anything about it either.

CHECKED

Because the issue can be used to stop America from getting involved in Yemen

>being surprised that Trump doesn't give a shit about journalist lynchings

Attached: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (600x450, 18K)

any day a wapo reporter is butchered is a pretty goddamn good day

>Trump saves reporter
>the reporter is an ungrateful little shif
>Trump slams him/her for being an ungrateful little shit
>"TRUMP HATES NEWS REPORTERS NEWS AT 10"
Yeah, nah.

Or we just ignore yemen anyways

>Jamal Khashoggi
The guy's a Saudi to begin with.
If he said something his government didn't like and was dumb enough to go back, that's not our problem.

Reminder that all journalists are evil scum that want to see white people raped and genocided out of existence.

The Saudis did us a favor.

For anybody who doesn't know WaPo as of today insists readers turn off tracking blocking while using their site
They are literally a spy agency now run by Bezos/DNC.

From Jon Stewart pied pipering a generation away from serious thought and long form journalism to the advent of "fake news" to dismembering journalists with bone saw.

It's been a good run, Jow Forums.

Confirmed Saudi Jew cuck can’t stand this fucking Zionist shill

KSA can do whatever they want because petrodollar

No one gives a fuck about this Saudi piece of shit journalist. Fucker talked shit about the prince and king of Saudi Arabia flrd the country kept talking shit. Got necked. Wtf did he think was going to happen when he walked in to that Saudi embassy.

Not our country
Not our citizen
Not a single fuck given

Attached: images (2).jpg (293x172, 6K)

The Americano-israelo-SaudiArabia is more important than your dumb fat retarded life, mutt.

>some leftoid foreign citizen gets assassinated
>trump is supposed to care

Should have know this board was both pro Israel and pro Saudi.

Journalists want to see Trump and his entire family massacred and humiliated. They literally want to Mussolini him.

I would gladly cheer on and celebrate the deaths of these fuckers. Anyone who even thinks about raising a finger to 'help' them is a turbocuck neocon.

>Anyone who even thinks about raising a finger to 'help' them is a turbocuck neocon.

Are you seriously saying being anti Saudi means I am a neocon? I swear to god this board is dead.

>Some sandnigger in another sandnigger country gets turned into kebab
>Americans are supposed to care
No one gives a fuck about sandniggers culling each other.
>inb4 le kike
Zero state solution is the only solution

Eat a dick you wahabist supporting cocksucking
>journalist critical of Saudi government, religious policies, MBS himself, Yemen war, and other terrible policies of the saudi
>I’m a trump dicksucker who doesn’t care because I’m such a cultist I’m pro Saudi now.

I hope u faggots get EVERTHING u deserve. I hope u die in the next 9/11

>Not caring about sandniggers killing each other means I'm pro-Saudi
Fuck, you BASED moslem cocksuckers are retarded.

U are pro Saudi. U got so much saudi dick u the ass u must be a closet faggot. Put on some lip stick. U support trump who Saudis bitch. U support killing journalists criticism of their terrorist supporting regime. So yes u are pro Saudis.

So I’m a Muslim if I’m critical of the saudi government?! We are living in Orwell’s times with the trump cult of the damned.

Fuck off faggot I don't like muslims or kikes. It's why I don't give a shit about them

So indifference is pro-Saudi now? If I observe a centipede killing a mantis and I don't intervene it means I'm pro-centipede? No one in America cares about goatfuckers killing each other, you retarded shitstain.
Take off your proxy, your reading comprehension is far worse than most Americans and it's obvious.

At this point Trump just wants to continue selling weapons to the Saudis, it doesn't matter that they are arming terrorists or killing Yemenis Trump just cares about making money for defense contractors.

Saudis are the ones financing Jihadist terror around the world though, with every weapon you sell to the Saudis you are arming the same people that did 9/11

Trump knows this but refuses to act.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #565 - 'Israel's Former Ambassador_ Militant Shias Are More Danger (686x1116, 221K)

He wasn’t an American. Not our problem.

>hating lefties and hating Saudis are two entirely, mutually exclusive things

I'm pro-Saudi because I support the deaths of treasonous journos?
I don't care who does it. Retards like you would get mad if an Israeli stumbled upon a child rapist ring and then gunned them all down.

Refuses to act on what? No American was killed.

wtf I love Saudis now....
The Cucky Hebdo shooters did nothing wrong.

>WaPo spends every minute of every day REEING about Trump
>OMG TRUMP GO AVENGE OUR DEAD SNITCH

If the devil ripped up a copy of the washington post at least I'd have something positive to say about him in the commons

He should say that the best way to investigate and protest this is by sending all members of the media (not just the news, Hollywood too) over to Saudi Arabia.

You came to the wrong place if you're asking for sympathy for journalists. They made their bed, now they can lie in it.

Attached: u05.png (1280x720, 1018K)

Wtf I'm with her now

>grandpa what did u do when you were young?
>I shilled for MB’s and the worst theocratic terrorist regime on earth. I had a good life.

>People I don't like don't count as citizens
you're a child

Can't I be anti-both and america leave them both the fuck alone?

/thread

Attached: Iran Action Group.png (1420x1023, 202K)

>CNN

Are you a fucking retard?

Attached: lfSr7O.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Why the fuck would he care about a Washington Post journalist who probably smears Trump on a daily basis?

He wasn't an American in the first place.
No, you MUST suck off either a based muzzie or a based kike, there is no alternate.

You faggots have been exposed.

Attached: 4DF626F0-C9FD-4A54-BE06-B67B08930071.jpg (750x924, 444K)

What does that have to do with anything?
Citizen or not, they're still domestic terrorists who want to overthrow our government and install a Clinton-tier dictator that will open up the borders permanently and use left-wing death squads to round up and gas all white males.

This man is worth $170 billion. If he wants to avenge his employee's death, let him send a private mercenary army.

Attached: 1538216199504.jpg (1180x842, 624K)

Jihadists kill Americans all the time

Attached: 63464.jpg (2000x1718, 390K)

>it's fine trump's bending over for sand niggers because muh wapo

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

oh noooo that sucks

Attached: apu2.png (789x750, 18K)

You would have to do a lot of deprogramming to get to the point where most people accept that Saudis are responsible for 9/11 or ISIS. That still doesn't change the fact that no one involved in this story was American.

Because it limits the sphere of their propaganda.

hi leftypol

bitch the only reason this is happening and western press cares is because there has been a change in the power dynamic of SA. until very recently the neolibs/neocons kissed their butts and msm wouldnt cover the creepy shit those inbred fucks did.

you fucking idiot. wake up and realize we are in the midst of a propaganda war and all sides have hidden agendas

The reporter was beaten to death, chopped up and taken out of the building in packages. Saving the reporter isnt the question. More about what diplomacy Trump is going to do over an obvious murder.

Will this finally make liberals hate Arabs?

Shut the fuck up sissy

He shouldn't do anything, turbocuck.
WaPo is a domestic terrorist organization that wants to see him and his family mutilated and executed like what happened to Mussolini.

Since he's not American, absolutely nothing.

it's wapo's guy, let them hire the mercenaries

Who fucking cares? Cut all aid to the middle east (including the heebs) and let them rape their goats in peace.

So you want to give them more aid? I mean its nice they're taking out the trash and all but I think we give them enough already.

>Trump knows this but refuses to act.
Trump doesn't know shit

hes a jew. who thought he would do anything? from executing a female protester who was simply protesting to doing a mob hit on a journalist america kind of has no real right to judge any one else on human rights violations if it doesnt punish saudi arabia. all western nations that side with saudi arabia are guilty of ignoring international laws in not cutting economic relations with them or attempting a military intervention

>calls me a sissy while shilling for terrorists to fuck his wife.

>neocons hate Saudis

Is this post supposed to be a parody?

Attached: 802C2167-C762-4E5A-B4A9-DB4D7FD022FB.jpg (850x593, 324K)

>FUGHING BASED SAUDIS UNDER MBS CAN DO WRONG
>MSGA
>just ignore the ties of the trump foundation and Saudis

Attached: 489B2F74-7C2D-4023-A68D-70B8F2BD0623.png (766x783, 113K)

Considering the Washington Post would do the same or worse to Trump if they could, Trump should give the Saudis a medal.

Again, WHY THE FUCK SHOULD AMERICA CARE?

Answer the fucking question instead of spewing insults.

LEL this shill is maaaaad
>11 posts and counting
Hey fucko, you think the majority of people on this board give a shit about some sandnigger wapo reporter you're fucking retarded
seethe in impotent rage faggot i'm glad some journo scum got woodchipper'd

Look at his filenames, it's just an assmad /sandnigger/ posting from his iphone.

Notice how trump gets in and Saudi and Israel shills flood this board.

FUCK OFF MBS

Trump should invite the Saudi hit squad to Washington and give them a medal in a public ceremony. Then grant them diplomatic immunity and drop them off at the WaPo building.

>cant confirm that their guy left the embassy
>know all this shit though
Do you know how I know that you're a MSM zombie?

I don't even know what that acronym means because I don't care about your goatfucker haven. Continue to be assfrustrated that the only ones that care about your shithole is your circlejerk and other sandniggers.

That would be so fucking hilarious, holy shit.
And knowing how much the libshits love muslims and their culture, they would probably welcome them with open arms as they lift their robes to show the C4s strapped to their chests.

Turkey bugged the Saudi consulate.
They have audio recording of the killing.

Bet you thought CNN had Trump's pee tapes.
People kebab recipe or gtfo

I actually am concerned why these jobs are going overseas. I voted to maga mr Trump, all the good work done by others!

Where's the tape?
Otherwise

6edge12me

Neocons on this board are funny. I laugh at you saudi dick sucking trumpfags. U are the very thing you claimed you opposed in 2016