5 more days!! *EXITED EDITION*

finally i will try it.
hopefully it will cure my insomnia, anxiety, depression, sugar addiction, and over eating, losing fat.
sounds too good to be true, but maybe not, the illuminati elite banned it because it must be that good.
CAN'T WAIT.

Attached: 123123.jpg (600x300, 20K)

>Dood
>Weeeeed
Npc has no will

user, there are already places that hand out medical marijuana for these reasons.

Why don't you grapple with your problems instead of finding a crutch?

>he hasn't already bought from a dispensary

you don't think they actually care to card you.. did you user???

No such thing as a miracle drug OP
the most you'll get is high and chill

because i am a sick man in need of medicine, dumbfuck.

i hope you get hit by a car and the medic tells you to "grapple your physical problems" as you die in pain.

XDDD I get it cause that's all the stuff weed does to you! Very creative posts user, want to bring it to the whitehouse?

getting a card requires to be a confident Chad with actor skills and begging, i rather not deal with those shitstains.

I fuckin hate stoners everyone I see is the most useless unfunny burnout theyh think they are hilarious but are retarded if they could put the bong down for more then a few days they would realize how dumb it makes them

no dude... just fucking walk into the dispensary and say what you want to get... literally 9/10 places dont ask for a card. not even joking

shut the fuck up loser don't drag others down to your level of retardation

great, now I'll have more people going 40 ahead of me and people fucking up my orders at drive throughs and everything will get more half-assed as society turns to shit

but their quality is questionable, could have pesticides, low grade, inflated prices etc.

with gov i know i'll get what i pay for.

what the fuck are you sperging out about??

butthurt wagie, can't smoke under threat of getting fired :)
poor you.

I'm saying weed makes you a loser sorry hippie the 70s ended weeds not cool anymore didn't mean to burst your bubble

Go to Jow Forums
go to therapy

Quit thinking marijuana is going to fix all your problems. It isn't even as potent as other drugs you could get for your problems dumbass. Go to the fucking doctor.

>a drug will fix my lack of self control

>(((gov)))

Dude it's gonna make you wanna eat more. You ain't losing weight high leaf nigger. It may help with your anxiety and depression though. Get yourself some Adderall for the weight loss, also helps with anxiety and depression bonus. If you're really fat, look into getting a vertical sleeve gastrectomy (VSG) Google it.

I'm not into killing my brain cells and smelling like shit having unkempt hair sorry loser someones gotta pay for your health care because God knows you can't look after yourself

>durr eveyone does things to try to be cool

stop projecting faggot

don't believe the hype

so?
did i trigger your autism? :)

US won't ban you from working in the weed industry ( FOR NOW )

your gonna shun weed in no time along with all your faggy friends when your parents start reliving the golden years and smoke up like the did 30 years ago the appeal will be gone and maybe you can grow up act your age not your shoe size

brainwashed idiot parroting american corporation sponsored propaganda.

>hurr makes you loser and stupid nya nya

shut the fuck up

Can't wait to see people walk in the store and just reek of it. I fucking hate the smell.

You could already get it legally for some of those reasons. Some of those are literally fucking retarded and Doodweedlmao will make it worse

Get your shitty b8 outta here.

brainwashed idiot parroting american corporation sponsored propaganda.

>hurr makes you loser and stupid nya nya

shut the fuck up.

keep sucking your jew boss' dick and don't ask questions, you cattle.

See you in 5 years then faggot. It will suck you in and spit you back out then pretty much your whole 20s are gone.

you already washed your brain of original thought by smoking weed and stunting your development your stuck with the mentality of a teenager

there is a medicine for everything :)

keep parroting the media, you brain-dead cattle :)

It will start out amazing to you.
You'll end up being like why the fuck was this shit illegal?
You may even stop drinking alcohol after trying it.
Then you'll slowly start associating with pieces of shit.
Your tolerance will start to grow.
You'll want to include it in everything you do.
Next thing you know it's 5-10 years later (you wont remember)
Now you can't sleep without it and even when you do sleep, you don't have any dreams
You won't be able to eat unless you've taken a hit, just to taste anything or get an appetite

Trust me. Just stay clear of everything. I know I sound like a dare commercial but it ends up fucking you up.
I started smoking because I thought I found something to cure my insomnia that wasn't big pharma.
I ended up with cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome, which led to chest pains and nausea.
I would use more thinking I had some underlying issue that no doctor could explain because it hadn't made any press.
It wasn't until I just happened to come up on an article about it that the pieces started to fit together.
Just to get up in the morning I was having to literally sit down in hot showers for 20+ minutes.
The only thing that got me off of it was doing X two times and a tab of acid.
I never would have tried either of those because I was scared of addiction to the X but by the time I tried it I knew what to look out for.
I had some really epiphanies and quit everything and started focusing heavily on my health and diet, even after being what I thought was fit.
Turns out the reason I was smoking so much was I was trying to just forget things from my past, which the acid and X brought back to my memory.
I was able to address the issues and ended up being in a better place rather than just cover it up.

Believe it or not ecstasy and acid are what redpilled me back into reality after a brief stint in liberal bullshit.
I can see why somebody might get addicted to ecstasy but it I was prepared for it.

IL just say you stoners are too fucking stupid you think people are accepting of it but come Oct 17 it's gonna be alot easier to tell who's unemployable

>5 more days!!
>finally i will try it.

LOL!

People were smokit it in public back in August in Quebec.

Probably sooner too.

Attached: quebec_pepe.png (792x772, 170K)

I also should add, that if you haven't experienced the sensation of not having dreams for years on end...when you start having them again, even the worst nightmares will be something you look forward to.

>IL just say you stoners are too fucking stupid
>alot

Yeah, try getting it at the small amount of stores that will be open and legal to sell on the 17th.
>having to drive an hour or more to find a store and probably be on the news as they go around showing all the line ups out the door first day.
Fuck that shit.

That doesn't cure anything.

The one thing Trudeau was good for. I hope it's fucking worth it.

I've been considering edibles to deal with my crippling alcoholism. It might help be quit and I've quit weed before and that's definitely easier than alcohol withdrawal. Been trying sooner but I'm not a citizen yet so no card.

I lost 110 lbs in 11 months with a diet plan which incorporated smoking very massive amounts of weed. Ironically to your post, at the very end my dealer laced my weed with Adderall which caused a k2 sort of reaction that resulted in my arrest. My life then fell apart and I put all the weight back on.

Weed has always given my anxiety. Going to try hash and CBD though.

>muh smoking 24/7 tolerance and becoming "piece of shit"
what is TEMPERANCE?
don't blame the medicine, retard, blame yourself for misusing it.

>smoking
>not vaping which is healthier and doesn't release toxins like benzene
again, you're a retard, don't blame the medicine.

wish i could try that other stuff you mentioned... maybe when i learn how to use Tor safely

>at the very end my dealer laced my weed with Adderall which caused a k2 sort of reaction that resulted in my arrest. My life then fell apart and I put all the weight back on.
Buying weed from a nigger

>everything will get more half-assed as society turns to shit
Smoke some weed to take the edge off eh

Attached: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (1200x798, 392K)

triggered wageslave is triggered :)

IT'S GONNA BE AN EXITING DAY TO EXPLORE ...LIKE A KID IN A CANDY SHOP FOR THE FIRST TIME OHHH YEAH BABY

it does, bitch.

In B.C. people smoke it openly everywhere and have been for years

Just remember the shit in the store is going to burn fast and be low test.

>k2

that's why you buy from the gov, bitch.
at least you know what you get.

Remain upset lmao

Attached: 1439872485360.jpg (393x382, 34K)

Nah he's eastern european white. I think from the country that Hostel was about. He got some new roommate that I'm pretty sure convinced him to do it and how to do it etc. So I actually have plans to buy from him tomorrow because I don't know anyone else and that's the only time he laced it a couple years ago.

Just imagine all the tax revenue Trudeau will be able to throw away to 3rd and 4th world shit holes and degeneracy in our own country because of this

>i can't wait to try weed now that its legally available to buy from the government

>that's why you buy from the gov

Attached: wew.png (416x435, 114K)

Go online and buy it through etransfer

I unironically hope they tax the shit out of it. At least it makes useful idiots out of degenerate potheads.

>420
>what type of nation you want citizen?

Attached: JUSTin_truedope_420.jpg (420x420, 77K)

>weed is legal
>not growing your own
You can grow 12 ounces for $200

remain a brainless cattle slave.

Well that's what I'm implying, its illegal where I am. Although actually defacto decriminalized now and cbd oil etc is legal but I haven't tried it yet. I'd have to make a special trip to the place so its not really worth it since I have weed. And at the time when he laced it, weed and cbd were still fully illegal.

but Quebec made it illegal to grow, only allowing buying.

This is true if you lack control. You can smoke weed and not end up being a bum, but it will make it more likely.

Attached: dudeweedmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

>but Quebec made it illegal to grow
bahahahahahah fucking QC is shit

You should buy all he has.
You deserve it.

Well he does take credit cards.

>To all the fags saying it turns you into a stoner

it shows your lack of ability to control use of shit. Imagine being such a retard not to be able to trust your self with weed or even alcohol. Rope your self. One less impulsive NPC we have voting.

Attached: 1497103044275.png (667x615, 603K)

Dooood
Weed lmao

>thinking anything is going to change. I imagine actually that things might get a little better after it is legalized.

The absolute state of Canada
>5 days for your right to buy overpriced weed.
>celebrating

Attached: lys.jpg (500x375, 71K)

Says the guy on a anime forum at midnight on a friday

I'm hoping to quit weed soon. Don't do it everyday. Enjoy the magic of it while you can

I haven't heard much about prices, anyone hear if it will at least be 10 a gram? Anything more than that and I might as well keep seeing my dealer.

Attached: dudeweedmao2.jpg (429x520, 52K)

they say $7-10 a gram, with a 1$ tax a gram or 10% if purchase is over $10. I can buy weed for $4 a gram

>I can buy weed for $4 a gram
Yep, and the natives are going for $5-6

Whatever you say Trudeau

It's only fun for the edibles

Attached: dv.jpg (960x640, 963K)

Yea the 300mg chocolate bars are interesting items

Here in Oregon it's $1/g because (((Wall Street))) is pumping millions into the marijuana industry in order to normalize its use, even at the cost of losing money indefinitely. Garish billboards, signs, and green lights are everywhere. Driving down the highway you're more likely to find a marijuana store than a gas station. The globalists want us incapacitated and uninterested in resisting their plans.

Attached: the jewish thing to do.png (924x786, 151K)

Lmao at the faggot who has no self control or will to keep himself in check. Probably has internet addiction, food and sugar addiction, caffeine addiction, and a plethora more. But will add DUDEWEED onto the list.

>cure my insomnia
Nope, any drug to do that will make it worse in the long run. If you want to cure your insomnia stop staring at photons at midnight.
Anxiety, it actually will block the liver from producing energy for fight/flight response, only this is what you need to survive.
Depression, maybe, since Pot is a depressive substance, when you come off of it entirely you might be more alert, though it normally takes days to get completely clear.
Over eating? No, pot will have you eating more. CBD oil has been said to reduce desire to eat if ingested, but there may be issues about blocking exercising.
Losing fat? No, again, pot will have you eating all the time.

leaf wants to smoke leafs
kinda gay
flag checks out

holy shit thats cheap :)

It's going to be fun to watch what they do about the black market. Reminder that not being able to stop black market sellers was a major reason for legalizing.

Guys I just ordered an ounce from an online shop and sent a money transfer. Am I gonna get scammed?

Ur a gay

don't drop the soap

Most are okay from what I hear.

I just sold a guy a half pound for $300 bucks today. And still hes bitching about my scale being wrong and looking for freebies for his 5 friends to sample. Are assholes getting spoiled in BC now?

Too cheap man.

Welcome to the dope team

Try Gym

>insomnia
I've been taking diphenhydramine for almost a decade about 3 times a week.

um no you wont till early next year buddy. unless you buy the black market trash.

It was decent greenhouse grade. Can't get 500 unless BJ is included

enjoy your dementia, and it causes dependence, that's why i wanna switch to natural weed.

lol what? stores open on 17th here in montreal i scouted 3 SQDC locations already