NPC Jow Forums General Late Night Edition

NPC = Sociopath edition:

Previous 6 Threads

We should discuss the political implications of NPC meme.

Is it a meme? or an actual answer to our political enviroment?
Why is it overly triggering the left?
Knowing what we know about NPCs, what is the political implication?

some traits of NPCs discussed in threads.

Feel free to suggest edits/removals/additions. 4. has been most debated for now.

1. NPCs lack an inner voice
2. NPCs are not aware they are NPCs
3. NPCs are ultimately superficial
4. NPCs are hardwired to their script.
5. NPCs exhibit all of the traits of a sociopath.
They can make incremental improvements to their script but cannot fundamentally reprogram themselves.
5. NPCs react negatively when confronted with off-script ideas, situations, and environment.
6. NPCs fall in with the crowd by default.
7. NPCs believe their actions and reactions are organic and spontaneous.
8. NPCs are like drones executing their predetermined subroutines.
9. NPCs can be at odds with each other if their coding puts them in different factions.
10. NPCs tend to be tribal, both emotionally and intellectually.

I will gather all input in these threads and further distill it if needed.

For reference: twitter.com/not_npc/status/1049203337399361536

CAUTION:
NPCs and some (((PC)))s are trying to bury this meme by 1) advocating for violence 2) Gender baiting 3) Concern trolling
NPCs' derailing terms: "forced meme" "dehumanizing" "solipsism" "CIA" "This meme will make Jow Forumstards psychopaths" and "solipsism" once more
NPC meme is: 1) non-violent 2) not exclusive to one gender 3) optimistic & hopeful

NPC behaviour:
twitter.com/not_npc/status/1049757061867700226

twitter.com/not_npc/status/1049758374173138944

Attached: NPC scientifically true.jpg (2048x4173, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAUYyTVig4M
youtube.com/watch?v=dNQyubd9ARc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NPC’s are fake.

Attached: 8D074730-3DD6-4A5B-978E-EF810B355DAD.png (500x600, 262K)

Why can't any of you answer a question about your lack of an inner monologue?
Tell us how you manage to read without an inner monologue and how you can be human without it?

Upgrade NPC pics to NPC gifs and webms

We do need more gifs and webms

Attached: 1539264050630.gif (480x200, 3.4M)

so the astro turfing campaign of that NPC meme is for the primary to dehumanize the left and polarize ideology even more ?
are they preparing the american society to the great collapse that will bring the north american union ?
can the Kushner team tell Jow Forums how much cost an astro turfing campaign that big ?

Yeah, Non player characters are fake by definition
Why you stating the obvious

To continue where I left off in reply to

> it means they are too stupid

>

I used to be a bad goy like you but then I took an arrow to the knee

Attached: Initiate_Dream_Sequence_#45213.gif (680x568, 597K)

ORANGE MAN BAD RUSSIA BAD

Attached: muellernpc.png (929x522, 381K)

You are the one who doesn't have an inner monologue and isn't human mate, don't blame your shortcomings on us.
You going to tell us how you can be considered a human without an inner monologue yet or just going to spend all day copy/pasting the same comment in these threads?

Attached: 1536528553749.jpg (2648x1327, 837K)

You are the type of NPC I'd just smash in a video game, I hate riddles

>

Then I would like to see numbers about the age of the NPC. For example, I'm much older than most of you, so I grew from childhood to adulthood before computers, the internet, continuous access to TV and video.

So for my own childhood, I didn't have the distractions that young people. I wonder if these distractions prevent them from developing the habit of self-reflection.

This is bullshit, everyone has an inner voice, maybe not constant but I refuse to believe that there are people who don't have an internal monolog at least for a few minutes each day.

MODS ARE ASLEEP

POST THINGS THAT TRIGGER NPCS

Attached: cap.jpg (640x357, 8K)

Fucking fluoride stare. Spiritualism is real! Start your meditation on your faith whether you revere to the mother nature, christ or so whatsoever. Feel that you are alive and aware of the purpose of live on.

Attached: gas.png (596x439, 103K)

You start off with the false assumption that kikes, communists or niggers were ever considered to be human in the first place. Bleep bloop blorp! C://Windows/cd..

Greetings fellow NPC's, I bring you derivative content.

Attached: npcnews.png (720x763, 252K)

>conjure mental images
Do you guys see things in your head with 20/20 perfect clarity or is it all blurry, patchy and distorted?

Attached: 1528859558641.jpg (234x215, 5K)

Congratulations you just took the red pill and are now welcome to be as freaked the fuck out as we are when we realised we are a small minority to have an inner monologue, it is ok user we all thought everyone did as well.

Attached: 01001101001.jpg (1200x1082, 150K)

Quick question: what kind of compilations do NPCs take pictures of?

>dehumanize the left
They've done that to themselves. They're maladjusted and lack the coping skills to resolve their cognitive dissonance.

We'll have to institutionalize a good number of them for their and our own safety

This 100%

>Y'all
Y'all are askin for a fight, partner.
>t Texas

Everyone sees this right?
They will not even debate the fucking fact.

Attached: real.jpg (457x484, 38K)

It's because twitter/reddit yankee scum started using it to imitate black Twitter and seem "woke"

But blacks picked it up from southerners, it's our god damn culture
>t. Virginia

We need an equivalent to a Voight Kampff test for the NPCs. We need an effective way to identify them and break their masks.

Anecdotally, some very intelligent people, like Einstein and Faraday, were able to generate mental images of things like EM waves or what something would "look" like at the speed of light almost "perfectly".

Mental imagery definitely varies from person to person and is probably associated with IQ, but can probably be "enhanced" by body detoxification or the use of certain pharmaceuticals.

>Forced spamming of 6 year old pop psychology article
>People make generals about it

Who is the real NPC?

Probably the person here that doesn't have an inner monologue.

Attached: 1539268077195.png (601x499, 91K)

Found this video where some guy is talking about learning how to think without an inner monologue for the purpose of meditation.

It's not the same thing as NPC, because it's something he has to force himself to do, but he at least tries to explain how one things without the use of language.

Basically it sounds like he's putting himself on autopilot, where he just goes with whatever direction the ether takes him

youtube.com/watch?v=AAUYyTVig4M

So... someone help me understand this. Are there really people out there that don’t... have a voice in their head? How is this possible? How do they plan things? Or does the inner monologue mean something different?

>They've done that to themselves.
The one pushing the NPC meme are not able to critically think about the question themselves they're just spewing machine.
You suffer from cognitive dissonance regularly you should not use that as an excuse to spew hatred.
You didn make not even 1 valid argument to defend that NPC meme you just sound like someone unable to use critical thinking yourself
do you have a soul ? cause it all boil down to that
what make a human soulless

That is fucking terrifying, these people are walking around on autopilot but who actually controls them?

I observe my gf every single day and now realize she is an NPC.
she cant sit in silence. she cant sit her phone down. she has to have media in front of her at all times. she literally is a sociopath who cant think on her own.
they're all around us bro. take a look.

Literally means the voice in your head
All of these posters are missing the voice

Its classic hit and run tactics, not sure which group is shilling against this meme but based on the OP pics it could be SJWs or jews or fucking anybody. I think the NPC meme may have the potential to trigger as hard as anything. Look how quickly they've latched on to defending themselves against it and using their buzzwords against us? Why wouldnt they see that and think "well that isnt me so how fascinating some people are like that" and not immediately feel that they need to defend against it?

It strikes at a core of their ideology, they believe everyone is "equal". The idea that some humans are more self-aware, more philosophically developed and generally deeper in thought is world-shatteringly unacceptable to them.

>cognitive dissonance
How many times have you used the catch phrase, I counted 6 times in 3 threads
>I know you are but what am I"
Defense has been your whole argument

We must go deeper.

Attached: npc1.webm (640x330, 2.34M)

>but who actually controls them?
Whoever controls their stimuli

Attached: jewishprivilege.jpg (538x538, 41K)

I don't know that they are missing the voice. Perhaps they find it impossible to believe that there are those who don't have it.

(either that, or they are fighting it simply for political reasons)

These fucks are using the same "I know you are but what am I" defense the freaking homosexuals used
I'm guessing their handlers having updated their argumentative talking points yet and are using obsolete retorts from 10 years ago

I just can’t wrap my head around it. Even though I’ve heard theories about free will not being a thing and consciousness being a byproduct of our actions. But to not actually be able to have a “voice” in ones head? That’s insane.

Though I always wondered why some people were always able to turn it “off” at night and not lay in bed reliving every cringe worthy regret they have in their head.

*haven't

>but who actually controls them?
i wonder.

Attached: who could be behind this.webm (1920x800, 698K)

Old as time

zombies (SJWombies)
NPC
Blanks

the list goes on

There is only one cure.

Attached: magicpill.jpg (864x864, 45K)

I just asked a bunch of people i know on normiebook, Literally 70% of them
>what do you mean voice in your head?
They think i am schizophrenic now

Attached: npctariq.jpg (512x512, 170K)

This is why the jews hate memes so much. They were the first to discover and exploit the impact of memetics on NPCs and they DO NOT want anyone else in the game. This meme has exposed the truest depths of why jews fear and attack this place, we're stealing the heart of their power and now we understand it.

Everything this place accomplishes, but people say it doesnt because it doesnt literally. No this place accomplishes things with applied memetics being used to hijack NPC stimuli channels.

This is honestly probably genuinely observed in "stupid" people, but is probably more of a function of a lack of requisite language skills.

It's the type of person who can't answer "why did you do that?" after doing something.

It's probably more of a general cognitive deficiency than anything, but it's fun to associate it with Left-wingers.

they just lack experience and understanding of social norms.
and cant apply them to people they know.
then realizing these people or even themselves can be an NPC.
its just ignorance.
that, in fact, could be why they are NPC's to begin with.

This comment was literally shadowbanned on r/politics because it was too saucy. We are literally in 1984 right now. That's how much damage this meme is causing.

Attached: uk5umriynnr11.png (926x896, 116K)

peewee herman bro.
homos loved that show for some reason.
probably the gay genie who blew smoke up their asses.

A 4-minute PBS video on the subject

if you think this through, maybe meditation if done right will let you expirience a simulated NPCdom. further, if NPC not only recieve their updates through the media but part of a supernatural hivemind (one that doesn't actually think but still somehow distributes a will), then comparing this with your own idependend being would give huge insights in the state of the world. then, if that's true, maybe age old "enlightenment" is nothing more than figuring out the NPC agenda.

it still wouldn't be true enlightenment because looking at the source code of NPCs still only give you "their reality". The real truth is Jesus Christ, no doubt there.

pls stop

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 4.18.27 pm.png (1094x731, 629K)

Holy shit, the similar videos on that list is a fucking a mind fuck when you see it from attempting to understand the NPC perspective

I've used these same words as a reply now probably 10 times, but it still applies...

... that is seriously fucked up

Hot take

based

You make a very good point. I hadn't thought to link the NPC personality with the reason why meme is power and how a knowledge of both could be used more effectively.

Yeah I havent even bothered going there with my friends because I think its so quite possible that almost every single person I actually know is an NPC save for maybe a few and the people I talk to on Jow Forums

Is this fucking real? How the fuck...

If there are honestly people that can't think like this, they are the REAL fucking untermensch. There should be a fucking test for this before a person can do anything other than work at McDonalds for the rest of their lives.

>npcnn

This is what I was saying in the previous thread.

>surely an inner monologue comes with the ability to understad language. I suspect that early age reading comprehension could be a factor in the develpment of an IM. Could it be that as technological advancements have been made and parents just havent encouraged their kids to read as much as they should have it has resulted in more NPC's?

Everybody I asked ended up being one
I really never have felt as alone as I did after this meme, it's like they are all just robots that do as they are programmed

nice

watch the PBS studio video

Turns out its only my family and closest friends that are not NPC

Not to mention the sheer lack of physical time to be alone with your thoughts.

Attached: 1539299788663.png (500x146, 7K)

I think the study must be flawed, there has to be some mistake in the study. Realistically how can you live without inner monologue all your life? In the past I tried meditating and concentrating all of my attention on one thing(candlelight, sounds, trying to visualize the surface of a calm lake). The state of not having the monologue can be relaxing, but how can you actually maintain it 24/7? I'd feel like I'm fading away and becoming nonexistent.
What happens when they read a book, don't they have thoughts regarding it?

Sounds like you're the npc there (You)

>recieve their updates through the media but part of a supernatural hivemind (one that doesn't actually think but still somehow distributes a will)
you're completely off base, NPC. what you just described is why PCs are PCs. NPCs can only be affected by the physical world, they have no souls.

Those with dyslexia are probably gonna read your ID and think you're an npc.

Attached: rmrf.png (1020x879, 234K)

I don't understand reddit's system. But that post does seem to be both unavailable in the thread but available from Land_Thief user page. So yes, shadowbanned? Is that common? I thought that's what the voting system was for.
Maybe it was taken as a threat?

Oh look another without an inner monologue.
You fuckers glow more than kikes do.

We just wanted to play video games...

They didn't leave us alone. Now, they will pay the price.

Seriously, their only defense is to call you the same thing you called them. No real arguments against the claims that are made against them, just
>No you are the NPC, not me

Caught this NPC within an NPC earlier

Attached: 20181011_193533.jpg (1080x1598, 413K)

that sounds about right going by the statistics.
this kind of thinking must be hereditary because my immediate family all have inner monologues.

what if your inner voice is so strong that you start talking to yourself?

I think they are legitimately as confused by us as we are by them, i think they actually think we are making the inner monologue up.

Attached: arachnophobic-huh-you-must-secretly-want-to-fuck-spiders-28500753.png (500x328, 43K)

Do you remember back in your English classes, how either the teacher or a student would read a passage from the textbook, and then the teacher would ask the class what the text meant, and out of about thirty kids only two would raise their hands, while the rest would look at each other or the text itself in a state of confusion?

NPCs can't digest information when reading, because they can't conceptualize words. The ability to understand meaning is one of the reasons why Europe and Asia blossomed, while non-text societies like those in the Americas and Africa couldn't advance past the Iron Age.

Attached: IMG_9844.png (673x994, 737K)

If you get along with each other, it ends well

All of us do that from time to time.
Notice how normies freak the fuck out when you talk to yourself?
it is even shown in pop culture and movies.

Wow. Hadn't thought of that.

Attached: IMG_9842.png (673x994, 916K)

You know this study is flawed, right?

Wow, that just blew me away, I didn't even think about that.
You win 100 interwebs

Back end chatters

shadow banning is really common on there because of the mods opinions. they cant stand to be butthurt and too pussy to come out and ban you.
free speech varies from each board. I'll never make an account on there because I cant tell OP that he's a faggot. ever.

Yeah we kinda let the jews steal our government from under our noses while they had us all distracted with America.
Hundreds of Australians in parliment lost their jobs and hundreds of Jews replaced them.
Want to know how the jews did it?
Got people kicked out for Dual citizenship with either the UK or NZ (parents from UK or NZ you get dual citizenship)
But the kikes?
They were magically not Israeli citizens anymore.

I realize that this is titanium grade autism, but Jow Forums is the place for this sort of autism. The cliff notes version...

1. Recognize that a vast majority of the population lacks inner voice or is NPC.

2. Study the specifics of how certain images, words, sounds, trigger their autonomous responses

3. Use that information to create new and better memes; memes that work on them on autonomous level so sophisticated that you can all but guarantee the response/ results.

Have you considered the possibility that an NPC work force is an ideal work force, and so our inner selves are being conditioned and bred out of us?