Nobody in New Zealand likes Trump. When will Americans realise you don't make friends with racism and sexism?

Nobody in New Zealand likes Trump. When will Americans realise you don't make friends with racism and sexism?

Attached: images (35).jpg (500x610, 54K)

>Whalefuckers and Sheepfuckers
>Relevant in international geopolitics
stay assmad kiwi

Attached: 1539309061535.jpg (1200x1078, 126K)

> says the nation who's claim to fame is being the back drop for fairytale trilogy.

Not even Australians give two shits about kiwis

We don't even know the name of your leader let alone care what you think about ours

Congratulations, New Zealand is the antipodal Canada

How about we send 1 million Mexicans to New Zealand every year instead?

If you don't accept them, you're racist.

Didn't you sheep fuckers vote for a horse as a prime Minister?
And you have the gall to talk about the USA. A literal fucking horse!

Attached: 1536838848581.png (635x450, 404K)

It's a horse, just say neigh!

why would anyone give a flying fuck about your or any of your countrymen's opinion

>LotR
>Fairytale
Wrong, LotR is historical akkegory.
>inb4 retards quote Tolkien.
>Trump gets rid of Mexicans to be president
>This means he is totally not a zionist puppet.
Okay buddy..

Attached: The Ring-Bearer.jpg (1326x631, 160K)

Australia doesn't even want to be your friend and you faggots got thrown off the same boat.

Never said that, schizoid.

>let's check with new Zealand's opinion on the matter
Said literally no one ever

New Zealanders are literally NPCs. It's so easy to get ahead here, everyone is so predictable. It's pathetic.

i don't care what eurotrash thinks but holy fuck i DEFINITELY dont care what some kiwi thinks lmao

>Wrong, LotR is historical akkegory
I don't even think that's a word

Literally who?

Ask them about their Airforce.

Attached: 1536837345228.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

I thought I was in a different thread.

fine next time Sauron attacks you don't look to us for help faggot

Kiwi here. Fuck off Sofa'loafer

So they just took one leftard journalist and claim he represents the whole nation? I assume they tried polling people but didn't like the result.

>occupy Democrats

and into the trash it goes

Attached: snapu.jpg (500x691, 349K)

some faggot isolated from niggers and spics says some retarded shit. put this boomer in East Oakland for a week and see what his opinion is

I love President Trump. He is just does not give a fuck and does what he thinks is best. For what I’m not sure, but it’s totally worth it for all the ass hurt he wroughts.

Who?

I love you.

That's a lie, suits you jew

Why should America care about a non-country?

fuck up jaffa

Attached: auckland.jpg (308x395, 28K)

What is this need by libcucks to need to be loved? Its absolutely beta and female as fuck.

Haha. Uh oh, hol up, hol up. We finna apologize to new gayland n sheeeit. Seriously though my deepest apologies to them. I will do anything to regain the trust of the great island niggers of minor australia.

BASED NEW ZEALAND

>51 aircraft
>all of them transport
>all but 10 of them american

Attached: 1537812033302.gif (220x182, 513K)

Sounds like we don’t make friends with kiwis.

Trump personifies America’s status in the world, “literal no fucks given about pleb’s thoughts ego, with an ethic that gets shit done”.

>some fag journalist from Auckland
>thinking any Kiwi, or anyone else for that matter, gives a shit about his opinion
Ishygddt

No one gives a shit about anything New Zealand does, they talk like retards and have a low iq

please, trumps like an angel compared to the people in our countries.
Pull the log out of your eye before you start telling others to pull out the splinters in theirs.

Attached: 1535101664396.gif (200x118, 1.17M)

>Caring what knock-off Australia thinks

Lol no one cares what you think you irrelevant faggot

>When will Americans realise you don't make friends with racism and sexism?
Is that why so many countries like us? Even Macron from niggerloving france loves Trump. You know, there's more to the world than white countries you racist

>New Zealand Herald
Even though I agree with him, into the trash it goes

>Jewish media says the same shit everywhere
Shocking

It doesn't matter what they like and don't like. What matters is that they obey. You will.

>poor little lad
Your first mistake was thinking anyone cared about New Zealand's opinion.

It’s like perpetual middle school with liberals.
Can you even imagine saying (or even thinking) something like this about another country?
All bangs aside,
I think Xi Jinping is a corrupt disgusting human being, but I never thought that Chinese people are corrupt and disgusting.
Teresa May is an insufferable twat, but I don’t think British people are insufferable twats.
What is it about the left that will accept being insulted as Americans by racist, xenophobic, bigots just so they can get another dig or two at the expense of the Republicans? If another country’s leader went off about Obama and he Democrat’s and why America is retarded for electing him, I’d still tell the outsider to shut the fuck up. These democrats are like little gossipy bitches.

>Caring about what discount bin Australia thinks

Imagine being this mad that someone made fun of your favorite fairytale

This.

I'd say that's irony, because New Zealand is so popular because there are only whites there, and it's mostly uninhabited. So, not only are you racists, your anti-social as well.
Fuck off, you seriously moved there to get away from everyone else.

I’m not friends with cucks anyway.

You don't speak for me. I don't hate him nor like him. He's better than Hillary imo.

stfu jaffa fag

>>> r/newzealand

Wow bros. That feels shitty. I wish lord of the rings was never made into a movie so I never had to hear about your country.

Attached: DoxHkIVUwAA9h8m.jpg (640x360, 43K)

>new zealand
>white
okay, this is epic

no, we voted for National but our shit system got her in cause she sucked winston off

nz herald obeys its jew masters and preaches poz to the kiwis

considering the amount of asians in our country now we can no longer be generally referred to as "retards"

kill yourself nigger

Even more irrelevant than Canada

NZ was also used for some Harry Potter scenes and Chronicles of Narnia.
>fairytale backdrop

Also lotr is a fairytale you fake aussie sheepcunt

What does being ‘loved’ do for a nation exactly?

Americans know. We don't give a fuck. Suck tranny dicks, bitch.

After Trump had to learn about Norway he called everywhere else a shithole.

I like him. Most Norwegians who aren't NPC tier likes him.

Attached: 1453482666339.png (260x271, 32K)

Attached: file.png (1590x812, 1.14M)

Attached: file.png (1580x939, 1.09M)

>implying we want to be your friend

americans dont even know where to find new zealand on a fucking map why the fuck would we care about what people from new Zealand think ?
go back to your 3rd world shit hole

Attached: file.png (889x506, 502K)

Man, this thread is great. It's almost like Shlomo posted bait and got everyone to shit on a (formerly) white country.
lmao

>We are not a loved nation
I never took the opinion of kikes and gooks to heart.

Once again yanks living up to their rep as being sooky drama queens in a bait thread.

>America cares what a shit hole thinks

i keep forgetting that New Zealand exists.

Your need to get your puerto rico under control before we have to haarp them too.

>ineverthinkaboutyouatall.jpg

Me too, and I have first cousins there.

Yea I always forget and then remember when I hover over the flag to see why the Aussie flag looks fucked up

>i keep forgetting that New Zealand exists.

when I think "new zealand" I think pedophiles, loicense for everything, cucks, sjw's, skin cancer, chinese buy outs, chinese owners, super high taxes, fat women with fucked up teeth, the natives all on plantations, and just overall brainwashed NPC's

Herald is a fucking cuckrag.

Attached: mad_men.gif (500x284, 2.15M)

Take it from me. International love is a fickle bitch

I lived in NZ for about 3 years. It's one of the, if the most racist and homophobic countries I've ever been to. Your whole culture is based around the US, all your road systems are built to mimic theirs, you drive around in big 6 liter trucks and love guns, you love the US secretly but they couldn't even point you out on a map. Fucking hypocrites.

I do. When I was living in Wellington I'd wear my Maga hat all the time to trigger purple haired faggots on Cuba street. Got quite a few positive responses too. Glad to be out of that degenerate city anyway

I don't mind the hate from America, but this from the mother country stings.

Attached: crying.jpg (480x360, 121K)

Literally no one in this country cares.

>Kiwi responses ITT
At least not everyone in your country are faggots.

>all your road systems are built to mimic theirs
fuck you on about? roundabouts and the grid streets are from you cunts

>OD
Fuck outta here you Maori bum cleaner.

Ok you got them from us but you still made your roads a mile wide so you can't crash into each other. You also build exactly like them, the same generic wooden shit over and over again.

>super high taxes
>the natives all on plantations,
what

New Zealand is a third world country, that's like saying the monkeys don't like the zoo keeper

Attached: Prince-William-in-New-Zealand.jpg (615x409, 56K)

>only whites
yikes

>a mile wide
>You also build exactly like them,
what are you on about

How bad are the Maoris? I assume they're nothing like Abos.

Your roads are built like the US roads. And your houses are built like theirs. You moved away from European architecture in favor of American.

very bad and very manipulative

Chinese colonist detected

Bad on an individual basis or on a subverting your government basis?

>Nobody in New Zealand media likes Trump
The NZ Herald is SEETHING about Trump for no apparent reason
There's a new opinion piece daily about him
It could just be for clickbux (they're a clickbait piece of shit rag)
But I think they might be genuinely butthurt as fuck