STRIKE, MIKE and the MAD WOP!

This is a discussion thread for STRIKE, MIKE and the MAD WOP! Please do NOT post download links in this thread.

Attached: strike-and-mike-and-the-mad-wop.png (527x527, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/baxief.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=qNdMOlq6nD4
theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-conservative-david-foster-wallace/
my.mixtape.moe/nbslax.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump and plz gib

I want the new ftn

from the archives
my.mixtape.moe/baxief.mp3

Search 4plebs for mp3 retard. Don’t shit up a S&M thread by having people post other links and killling the thread

Delete this, people will think it’s S&M and not post

Bump payfriends pls gib

I’m on a phone, I was looking all day before I got to work.

Literally go to 4plebs.org and search “mp3” in the search field. I just did it on my phone. How dumb are you?

If anyone posts the link I’m going to find you at amren and fuck you up don’t pirate the show it’s good content

Bump

Attached: 13PAUL1-jumbo.jpg (1024x803, 154K)

>Amren
1.0 boomers pls go.

Fuck off shill, Taylor is a good man

>they look white to me
Disgusting

What, wait a year? btw anyone hear of an NPI conference this fall? Spencer probably can't find a venue :(

I like the intro music better than the usual strike & mike one

1.0 is generally used to denote skinhead / kkk / nsm larpers, not people like Taylor et al.

Attached: DljE57xW4AAfswB.jpg (600x600, 60K)

I fucking hate johnny monoxide.

elaborate

I just feel like whenever hes on a show hes an interruption. I never laugh at him or learn anything from him.

POAST IT NIGGWERS

The stranger in my gate
he may be true or kind
but he doesn't talk my I talk
I cannot read his mind.
I see the face and the mouth and the eyes
but not the soul behind.
men of my own stock
they may do ill or well
but they tell the lies I'm wonted to
they're used to the lies I tell
and we do not need interpreters
when we go to buy or sell.
men of my own stock
bitter bad they may be
but at least they hear the things I hear
and see the things I see.
and whatever I think of them and their likes
they think of the likes of me.
This was my father's belief
and it is also mine
let the corn be of one sheath
and the grapes be of one vine
ere our children's teeth are set on edge
with bitter bread and wine.
/been memorizing.
youtube.com/watch?v=qNdMOlq6nD4

I don't think NPI even exists anymore. Spencer has no employees or followers anymore.

ah damn missed some

the stranger within my gate
he may do evil or good
but I cannot tell what powers control, what reasons sway his mood
or when the gods of his far off land shall repossess his blood.

dzd

please GIB PLEASE

Say it ain't so. We're waiting for some genius inspiration or event to strike, and to find a way forward again.

I wonder if Spencer ran out of money - it's said that the reason he and Conte split was because of money.

He's low energy. Horus is great and he basically contributes little half the time like he's bored and Horus is one of the best guys out there imo.

'Horus'? Some new e-celeb? Never 'eard of 'im. But then, Striker came out of nowhere, (to me), and I'm surprised at the independent YouTubers who pop up.

BUMP GIB PLZ

>Striker came out of nowhere
dude has literally been saying same things since before 'altright' even existed
only getting popular now because all the other AR brainlets have nothing to say beyond 'i hate niggers'

These are the same morons that shill for Nazi Germany despite the Nazis killing millions of white people

Then the same ARtards turn around and support Poland and other Slavic countries defending themselves from shitskins. Yeah how'd your glorious leader feel about killing white Christian Slavs over petty ethnic differences, retards?

That gay meme about "muh hitler killed slavs" is getting old, try something better pls. Anyone who even remotely has a pro Hitler view can understand the context and complexity of the situation unlike the retards who actually post and believe this meme.

thats the mp3 for fash the nation 156

post up little niggers

Attached: 1428170445431.jpg (600x450, 23K)

These anons are jews, they do not want to share the GIB

Attached: 1538725782253.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

Alright, paycucks. Time is up. Hand it over now or you'll be doomed to kikery.

I paid good money for my Jow Forums premier club platinum account. I demand instant access to content i did not pay for >:[

Attached: 41962048_2197828110288930_212912493914226688_n.jpg (960x933, 69K)

I’m pretty dumb pls no bully, I just miss my internet frens

Please share gib

A very smart answer, actually. Die in an oven already.

Braaap

anyone got an mp3?

or a link? need my fix of nazbol posting

frens plz wake up and gib

Attached: 42c.jpg (1884x1144, 77K)

Nah. Spencer’s old money, he literally owns cotton plantations.

Post it fren! Enjoy Norwegian four seasons

Attached: 1538628748188m.jpg (693x1024, 107K)

I begged 37 times for the 37 episodes of Strike and Mike. I've never seen such reluctance to gave up an episode. What have we done Lord ? What have we done to see Jow Forums become a kike board ?

ciming "out of nowhere" is a tell. pyrate this crap if you want, but dont give these feds your sheqelim.

The only reason I don't post it is because I find all of the begging for the shows along side all of the hate for the shows amusing. If I gave into you, all I'd see is the hate. Can't have the yin without the yang.

I love the show. When I'll join the army in 3 months I will have a salary and I'll become a paycuck, but until then I'm a poorfag. so please share gib plz

Oh I didn't understood your post. Very funny actually. I understand you, so don't post it, we need to maintain the balance

Yeah really complex

>hurr let's stop those communist kikes
>how??
>by killing millions of white christian Slavs!

wow so based, damn I sure love Hitler now based Daddy Hitler the whiteslayer

Actually I don't know if it's even out

Something to read in the meantime (if you're a David Foster Wallace fan): The American Conservative - "The 'Conservative' David Foster Wallace?" Apparently he voted for Reagan and supported Perot in 92. I always thought there was something illiberal about Infinite Jest. theamericanconservative.com/dreher/the-conservative-david-foster-wallace/

it is, we need just a need a pay lord to answer our prays.

Ever notice he sounds like Richard Dreyfuss? Even laughs like him.

They are not hearing our prayers, something is not ok, I don't know why or what is blocking them

he has a bad case of manlet-voice

C'MOON Payfags.
We must ensure the existance of greedy nazis, and a future of free content

Attached: 1538754659695.jpg (692x519, 102K)

pls gib frens. Help a NEET out

Attached: 1528313897813.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

I haven't listened to the show in a few weeks. Have they said anything new or interesting?

Bumb
Pls paykikes

Mike came out as gay and Striker revealed that he was actually a jew and lived in Israel. True story.

I can unironically believe that.

Wow, why do you have such low opinions of them ?

I'm jealous.

Jealous of what ? Mike is fat & poor, Strike is poor, ugly and probably fat too

You've seen Strike?
Nah, they ain't poor no more, not with all those paycuck bucks rolling in.

I saw Mike at a liquor store in upstate NY a couple weeks back. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him what he thought of the Kavanaugh hearing and how it's contributing to the political and cultural fracturing of American society. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him mutter "aysho" in a faux-Italian accent as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of whiskey in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be drunk and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

So you are jealous of what ?

I was hoping for a smuttier story.

Those big paycuck bucks. GIBSDEM2ME!

my.mixtape.moe/baxief.mp3 FINALLY !

theres a gay little cointelpro op targeting trs, on both chans. same with most other namefags who have audiences.

occasinally you get anons who got all gaslit and bought into it too.

so the boards hate every namefag.

Attached: d4544070c9da3cfc3a2920f9f1c2f763dda32e37_2.jpg (600x266, 34K)

fake link nigger

Your President gets fucked by niggers.

That's fth fag

Both poor and fat can be fixed. You kind of own ugly though...

Please payfrens

*puts something in your begging cup* You poor thing.
my.mixtape.moe/nbslax.mp3

>my.mixtape.moe/nbslax.mp3
THX !

>my.mixtape.moe/nbslax.mp3
Thanks dude

Attached: Soyboy.png (377x485, 215K)

Thanks friend

Attached: 34640531_2147260885558338_2471329121330790400_n.jpg (960x728, 140K)

finally

thanks fren you're the best

Attached: 1529700710971.png (585x470, 25K)

Thanks friend. Have a taytay on me.

Attached: Photo.jpg (640x960, 129K)

I like the guy.

Yeah, he seems like a decent dude.

thnx paypig

Attached: isxlaqhos8h11-618x554.jpg (618x554, 49K)

try googeling them dude, i find almost all like 10 previous episodes of S n` M when i google " Jow Forums + episode."

>Yeah how'd your glorious leader feel about killing white Christian Slavs over petty ethnic differences, retards?

>nazis went to war over ethnic differences

wew lad didnt think pol had brainlets of this magnitude.