I'm scared

I am sincerely scared. Never in my life have I been so apprehensive about the current climate. I've known for years that it was going to get bad, but to actually see it is entirely something else. For years we have speculated where things will go and have larped about it, but to actually live it and to see the shadow of evil looming over us all is entirely something else. Is anyone else sincerely terrified?

Attached: 1532367131376.jpg (600x899, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
youtube.com/watch?v=Xqae12Otunk&t=779s
youtube.com/watch?v=O4brJPb7NAI&t=0s
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8
youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm stealing pic related

Dont be scared user, it's all going according to plan.

LOLno this shit is entertaining as fuck. Stop being a pussy

What's the next step of your master plan?

Attached: CZq7bYEWcAIHxiM.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

I've noticed the weather getting cooler here in the last few months. What the fuck! It was getting hotter before that.
I wish the climate would just settle down

Whatever happens, life will go on, as it has for the last tens of thousands of years. Enjoy the ride.

Fear is good as a goad to action, but anger is better. Get mad. Get Jow Forums. Get ready.

All the trees around me seem to be dying too. It's like they've given up dropping all their leafs not even trying to get the sunlight

I was.
I kinda saw it coming earlier than most because I am hyper-attentive and I enjoy conspiracy theories like some people enjoy sports.
I prayed and started studying the Bible with an aim to understand.
I accepted Jesus as Saviour.
Life got better.
I am content, if not exactly where I want to be.
I urge you to Fear of God cures the fear of life on earth.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/UK4b6tGThI4 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

Crashing this Portland, Eugene, Seattle, SF, LA, and Sand Diego.....with NO SURVIVORS

Scared, I am excited.

Luke 21:25
There will be signs in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among the nations, bewildered by the roaring of the sea and the surging of the waves. Men will faint from fear and anxiety over what is coming upon the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to happen, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

Attached: Time is ticking.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Hopefully, I'll see you next week.
Wednesday perhaps.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 558K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xqae12Otunk&t=779s

youtube.com/watch?v=O4brJPb7NAI&t=0s

where are the proofs

I hope so. Hard to imagine this horror show to continue on much longer. Now yesterday was the two week mark past the one year anniversary of the Rev 12 sign in the heavens that happened. 70 years a generation, have mixed feeling about 80 with strength. IDK if i want to watch and endure one more decade.

Our Real History
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I

Bible in 24 hours - Crash Course - R.I.P. Chuck Missler

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8

Heavenly Warning of things to come

youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ

Attached: Prophecy In Names.jpg (960x720, 111K)

In the Bible, it is not hard to seek out answers Especially the ones when it speaks of Jesus's return. Pic related is your proofs that you ask for. This sums up the times we are in. 2 Timothy 3:1

But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, without love of good, traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. Turn away from such as these!

They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate vulnerable women who are weighed down with sins and led astray by various passions, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these men oppose the truth. They are depraved in mind and disqualified from the faith. 9But they will not advance much further. For just like Jannes and Jambres, their folly will be plain to everyone.

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

This.

What makes the Bible a reliable source of information?
Your image is straight up heresy, by the way.

I'm sincerely fucking pissed off. It's been time to start killing people for a while now yet no one does anything. The real scary thing is the strong young man's apathy, then again that's the cause of this whole fucking fiasco. We're to blame. We're supposed to be the ones to whip the idiots in line. It is we who have neglected our duties.

I mean look at this shit and tell me it isn't time to start killing people. Some things you can't fix and you just need to throw them out.

Attached: 1536237508429.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

>Quads
Welp.

Its coming to a head user.Grand solar minimum Eddy is approaching, 2023 we will have descended far enough into it to know whether we have a Dalton or Maunder ,Dalton is the most preferable, it will be pretty grim on q global scale but nowhere near as bad as repeat of Maunder conditions.
Nobody is talking about this, its just endless shilling of climate change threads. If you take some time to study what happened during the Maunder Minimum millions died during that period due to famine caused by massive crop due to extreme weather events , floods, famine , drought. China had dynasties collapsing during grand solar mimimum periods.
The Dems are acting deranged because they could not have lost power at a worse time, the power i really mean control of the military and intelligence agencies.
Trump knows whats approaching, he called AGW a hoax and pulled out of the Paris accord.
He has massively increased spending on the military as he knows it will be needed to keep the US safe and opertional.
He is reopening coal mines as this is a hugely reliable fuel source compared to renewables.
He gave Mexico priority and fucked canada off with the new trade deal because he is aware Canada and large parts of Northern US will go offline as growing areas due to longer colder winters, the growing season will just be too short for them to be viable, Mexico will be able to assist with some of the lost production, hence giving them priority with the new deal.
China has had a couple of Dynasties and society collapse during Grand minimums, again caused by their growing areas going offline and the resultant famine. Its the reason they have gone massively into Africa, they have looked at their history and taken steps to secure a food source, this is the real reason SA farmers are getting evicted from their farms, China needs them to feed its population. I have suspicion the ghost cities will be used to concentrate their population into managable areas. Cont..

Russia , the first thing noticable they did was secure their Black sea port in Crimea no matter what the cost politically or militarily and im pretty certain Putin would have gone to war to secure it if required, Obama knew what was at stake and that their would definitly be a conflict.Russia. their allegance to Syria and Iran is also related to securing a food supply. Trump knows this and has basically stepped aside to let them get on with their business.
Have no doubts whatsover that the globalist intended to use this period to bring in their new world order while people are just struggling to survive, cont.the Dems are absolutely hell bent on getting power back and will stop at nothing to try do so, if you think they are deranged now be prepared for things to get many times worse. They are desperate to start a civil war , this is their endgame, you cannot let them win at any cost. Gods speed

Its coming. Ive been a lukewarm christian, hell, an absolute degenerate; but at the end of the day, I know when Christ comes back it will be a good thing.
That said, im still scared. I have two pets and actually care about something more than myself and am starting to get fit, stockpile food/water, and dusting my old guns off for whats to come.

Truth - the global warming con is a bait and switch. They want common people to be caught with their pants down (i.e. infrastructure dismantled to combat climate change) and freeze to death/starve.

I just want it to explode already. I'm tired of waiting.

Let me face the evil.

Pls not Tuesday. Work anniversary and I get a free lunch.

DON'T BE AFRAID... VALHALLA AWAITS

Kill yourself

Do you have any suggested reading material on this solar minimum stuff?

Attached: 1535575865863.jpg (240x348, 16K)

I'm not terrified user, we either stand and fight or our civilisation perishes. It's gotten so bad here in Australia that when I started a new job last week and questioned whether the content of a pro-aboriginal video during our "diversity training" was appropriate, especially since we were supposed to be representing the Australian Govt, I was marched off and told that I wasn't meeting the values of the organisation, so I had no option but to resign. I never thought political indoctrination and political commissars would be a thing in the West, yet here we are.

It's the Apocalypse unfolding mate