Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kaczynski Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
scribd.com/document/385584191/can-life-prevail-by-pentti-linkola-2009
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf
express.co.uk/news/politics/1030436/brexit-news-self-inflicted-wounds-hillary-clinton-northern-ireland-belfast
thesun.co.uk/tech/7477243/facebook-3d-photos-how-to/
metro.co.uk/2018/10/12/when-did-prince-andrew-and-sarah-ferguson-divorce-and-why-a-look-at-their-marriage-8029290/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6267537/Pizza-pies-shrink-tackle-Britains-obesity-crisis.html
channel4.com/news/work-and-pensions-secretary-admits-some-on-universal-credit-system-will-be-worse-off
theneweuropean.co.uk/who-is-on-the-bbc-question-time-panel-in-the-scottish-parliament-edinburgh-tonight-october-11-2018-1-5732571
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jamal-khashoggi-disappearance-uk-ambassador-prince-mohammed-journalist-missing-dead-a8580356.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45831664
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45829430
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45833427
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45821215
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-45832185
youtu.be/S_oMD6-6q5Y
youtu.be/yywGI1H_oyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scot/pol/ you mean

Bump meme flags
Bump slide threads
Divide and conquer

DO NOT LET THE GOYIM KNOW!...

Sportsball fans explain yourselves!

Why do you actually watch a large gang of athletic men running around for more than an hour?

Is it part of the gaying of society? I can't think of any other reason because you can eat pies or drink beer with your mates at home or in a pub and not have something gay like sportsball on the telly while you do it.

If it weren't gay then why would women sportsball players strap down their tits to play? If their jugs were bouncing around gynaxing all over the shop with erect nipples then there might be a reason for a straight man to watch sportsball, but they are under orders from their media paymasters to be as un-erotic as possible. The only reason for this is to try to turn the population, particularly the working classes, gay.

Attached: james corden.png (600x284, 216K)

t.got picked last at PE

Imagine having a life that meaningless that you have to relive the "glory" of once weekly childhood PE classes by spending every weekend of your adult life watching sportsball and wishing that you were one of the players and not just some alcoholic consumer of pastry product with no life outside sportsball and job hunting.

Imagine being a fat virgin posting on an anime imgage board trying to act superior to anyone

Imagine actually genuinely hating football so much that you have to post about it at 9 on a Friday morning, instead of just joining in the fun norf fc memes.

Attached: Wurstchen_im_Blatterteig_Macht_Frei.png (680x472, 480K)

better than being a fat gay virgin that can't even get a male sportsball fan to shit-cock them.

Germany vs. Britain

Attached: 1419667879696.webm (600x450, 2.94M)

Kys nonce

Attached: file.png (480x360, 175K)

>brit
Eng and Scot have different teams.. Scots just got BAGEL'D.IL

READ THESE
JAMES MASON - SIEGE
scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
DAVID MYATT - GUIDE TO THE TACTICS AND STRATEGY OF REVOLUTION
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE - THE TURNER DIARIES and HUNTER
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
THEODORE KACZYNSKI - INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE and ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
we.riseup.net/assets/389236/Kaczynski Anti-Tech Revolution Why and How.pdf
RAGNAR REDBEARD - MIGHT IS RIGHT
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
PENTTI LINKOLA - CAN LIFE PREVAIL?
scribd.com/document/385584191/can-life-prevail-by-pentti-linkola-2009
MAO TSE-TUNG - ON GUERILLA WARFARE
marines.mil/Portals/59/Publications/FMFRP 12-18 Mao Tse-tung on Guerrilla Warfare.pdf

Attached: 944055_881224855332071_2615831045780943865_n.png (503x428, 243K)

>Brexit is 'one of history's greatest self-inflicted wounds' Hillary Clinton pokes nose in
express.co.uk/news/politics/1030436/brexit-news-self-inflicted-wounds-hillary-clinton-northern-ireland-belfast

>Facebook lets you create ‘3D photos’ that MOVE – here’s how make your own right now
thesun.co.uk/tech/7477243/facebook-3d-photos-how-to/

>When did Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson divorce and why – a look at their 10 year marriage
metro.co.uk/2018/10/12/when-did-prince-andrew-and-sarah-ferguson-divorce-and-why-a-look-at-their-marriage-8029290/

> Pizza and pies 'must shrink' to tackle Britain's obesity crisis
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6267537/Pizza-pies-shrink-tackle-Britains-obesity-crisis.html

>Work and Pensions Secretary admits some on Universal Credit system will be “worse off”
channel4.com/news/work-and-pensions-secretary-admits-some-on-universal-credit-system-will-be-worse-off

>Who is on the BBC Question Time panel tonight?
theneweuropean.co.uk/who-is-on-the-bbc-question-time-panel-in-the-scottish-parliament-edinburgh-tonight-october-11-2018-1-5732571

>Jamal Khashoggi: Saudi ambassador to UK says he is 'concerned' about disappearance of journalist in Turkey
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/jamal-khashoggi-disappearance-uk-ambassador-prince-mohammed-journalist-missing-dead-a8580356.html

>Brexit: PM's compromises a 'concern' for cabinet ministers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45831664

>NHS waste scandal firm has been 'vilified', boss says
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45829430

>Storm Callum: Weather causes disruption across Wales
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45833427

>Storm Callum: Disruption to travel and power supplies
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45821215

>M4 crash: Minibus victims from Prior's Court, Thatcham
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-45832185

Lame.

Attached: aXm6150xjU.jpg (650x650, 53K)

WTF U LIKE THESE BOOKS HAHA FUCKING PLEB
THE TABLET OF DESTINIES IS BETTER

Bought some sosij rols from sainsbury's and only one of them actually has apple chutney in it
Fucking travesty tbqh

WTF U LIKE THESE NEWS SOURCES FUCKING PLEB
ME PERSONALLY WITNESSING EVENTS FIRST HAND IS BETTER

WTF U LIKE SOSIJ ROLLS FUCKING PLEB
KOBI BEEF IS BETTER

I'm just going to say it. Fuck Brits!

Attached: noice.jpg (334x506, 42K)

WTF U LIKE HATING BRITAIN FUCKING PLEB
HATING THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS BETTER

Lmao you been to the off license this morning?

No I’m in work in an hour

Robots.
youtu.be/S_oMD6-6q5Y

What do you do now?

It's genuinely good to see you not living in a car and your life somewhat back on track by the way. How do you feel mentally now that you're not living in the grand sloop kia?

LARP LARP LARP
meanwhile, robots

Fuck sake, mate. Put that away, I'm only just getting over the hangover.

I’ve not changed jobs, I’ve not been unemployed in years. Robots will change that though

Sniff my sheriffs badge , Skippy.

I doubt it. Robots can do things like some jobs in warehouses or production lines, but we're decades off having them be able to work in the real world, thinking laterally, and be cheap enough.

Lol no, most jobs are at risk, and we don’t need complete robotic dominance of employment, just enough to damage the purpose of enough individuals to topple society.
Regardless, struggling to think of any field that won’t be ravaged by the mechanical menace

Nice filename, anglo

Attached: 5C8F66C7-910C-4F75-A40C-3EA0863A9D8C.png (639x360, 268K)

You have google translate to thank for that, hanz.

You didn’t tell me if you stole wurstchen from me

What did you translate it from?

Sausage rolls set you free.

I didn't, sorry.

Probably the best translation for something that has no proper name in german

That’s what I called my ex, “chen” as I understand is a ‘cute’ inflection.

>British empire was the largest in hist...

Attached: 1200px-Kentucky_Fried_Chicken_world_map.png (1200x532, 157K)

Take the cyborg-pill

Attached: '79 dreams.jpg (1400x711, 144K)

Belgium is on the same level of civilication as the Norks, fitting

Attached: 17668841-151C-4363-8B19-8A9F23BC3972.png (218x285, 10K)

Currently trying to find a large British empire map that isn't shit quality.

kek
How many people in Germany are ethnonationalist, relative to other countries in Europe?

This is your enemy

Attached: 17602645-710A-4177-857D-4E50A898C657.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

>Cyborg pill
No, take the Ted pill
Also, trips checked

Attached: 1530643386923.jpg (750x717, 59K)

This is odd.
What the fuck is Belgium, Finland and Norway's problem?
How do shitholes in Africa have them but not them?

Attached: 7E215EC0-BB64-4465-8D49-050F1B1908A9.png (911x477, 1.06M)

Teds a mong, Humanity is flawed by design and will fail no matter how many postal laws you violate

Kek is with us: a primitive-futurist society awaits!

Attached: 3353.png (570x826, 1.1M)

Retard.

t. GayforTedanon
Glad you came out?

Czeching a czech

Well we have a ancient neo nazi scene that makes up about maybe 1-2 % of the votes. I guess between 1/2 and 3/4 of the AfD voter base is because even some of the most right wing patriots dont dare to vote them. And of course all the Turks, in a invasive way of course. So probalby around 20 mio including turks.

Attached: 3240F024-5035-4757-8510-E67A8DFC6B06.jpg (480x315, 182K)

What are you even going on about? You don't know what you're talking about or who you're talking to.

Fried chicken is pretty minging, famalam. I would ban the degenerate shite here, if I could.

Merkel annoys me, something about her face that I just want to repeatedly smash in with a claw hammer.

Do you ever feel like that?

Lol at the absolute state of the crowd turnout for that wedding, my sides would be in orbit if not for the amount of police and resources brought in from other counties for absolutely fuck all where the police outnumber the spectators by a huge margin and peole actually camped out for a good spot.

O I am laffin

2 fucking million pownds

Attached: asdasd.jpg (971x691, 160K)

Ted has never claimed that humanity isn't flawed, or that it won't fail, his entire argument is based on the premise that humanity IS flawed and is pinning its future on a losing horse. He doesn't want some green-anarchist utopia, he just doesn't want to see the dehumanization/slavery continue.

It’s okay if you’re gay for ted
I won’t judge

seven people, only two look white.

Azeri vs Faroe, poor lads.
In other news soccer is shit and you should piss off to /sp/

I think you might be mentally ill.

Its the polish ancestry probalby. Yeah of course she has as smug way of pretending to be on the right wing side while going hard green, shutting down our only source of enriched uranium because Nippon decided to have a little tectonic rearrangement

What's up Edward.

wow, this is coming from a Brit. LMFAO u guys are such faggots kys before the muslims slit your throat.

wait wich royal is getting married now?

t.fawns over a dutch tranny

i love how those that are so interrested in how "gay" soccer/ futbol is are beta males that couldn't last 10 mins on the pitch in a real competitive game. You would be crying for your life to your coach to be subbed out due to exhaustion.

Infinite Keks and beyond. Underrated.

me mom told me there were sum royal green knickers showing off during the wedding due to the wind
could you be so kind and show me them

>wait wich royal is getting married now?
Exactly lol

What a disgrace and waste.

What a disgrace and waste.

How she manages to cling to power is amazing, the bitch just doesn't stand down with dignity, she is just power crazed. I feel for Germans deep down, we slag you off but some of it is playful, a lot of it as anger at the abuse you give us. But I feel for the normal Germans that don't want this shit happening to them.

youtu.be/yywGI1H_oyM

Do you still go to church.

The one that wore that ridiculous hat and always looks like she's shocked. She's really quite ugly, her husband to be is very good looking, God knows how she managed to bag him.

She actually putsched the last guy in charge that wanted to remove the turks (and failed because constitution n shiet) And Kadavergehorsam keeps her in power since then. We never wanted multiculturalism. We saw the Austro-Hungarians fail at it, and fail hard. The population never decided anything around here in the last 1000 years

Only to Buckfast Abbey to get his plonk before the shakes kick in

No, I work Sunday’s... probably wouldn’t go even if I didn’t tbf

We never voted for multiculturalism either, in fact the immigration policies of tony Blair’s government in his manifesto when they won in 1997 was relatively strong. It was a complete and utter lie.

Didn’t we?

Attached: 0BE99DCC-6AB8-4FF2-A892-F1E513D217C2.jpg (1662x1227, 369K)

Why is there so many police at the royal wedding?
Whos going to bother assassinating some minor princess

It’d be huge news if they pulled it off, even a minor royal is still a royal

Good lord I can only imagine the chaos of a KFC in Africa

It's true.

That rentamob crowd are the same that chased Moseley away, constantly.

>HURR DURR RENTAMOB
Doesn’t really explain why he never made any significant political gains, except delaying the reformation of the HoL

Attached: rivers_of_aryan_blood__enoch_powell__oswald_mosley_by_22st-db6lshu.jpg (922x867, 73K)

Powell was legitimately autistic

Got the job after 2 years being NEET lads. Only mail sorting but it pays surprisingly well.

Watch the frost interview with him and the rabid jews in the audience. Go on.

>he thinks I’m new
Fuck off brainlet, try expanding your knowledge beyond memes and YouTube

antifa pussybois always looks the same

Attached: 1527862311741.jpg (634x767, 97K)

Says the autistic tripfag. Why don't you fuck off and die?

Attached: degeneratespotted.jpg (1200x1397, 165K)

Cuck face

>Powell
>fascist
Brainlet

Good for you, lad. It's easy getting a (better) job when you already have one and you should be proud of the fact youve managed to get yourself out there. Seriously.

I got paid off last week (bar work) so I've been sending out CVs all morning for actual 'real' jobs.

Attached: 1535367695632.png (600x749, 1009K)

Oh I know you're not new, you're just a faggot antifa shit scrubber. Now go watch it and you'll see a pattern over the years, the same shrieking kikes shouting down and stopping them.

>there are unathletic out of shape cunts seething about playing a game of footie with the lads posting right now

Confirmed JIDF

Attached: 1538386460753.png (521x434, 144K)