So I heard you bigoted fascist trumpfinks were talking shit about Hillary

>So I heard you bigoted fascist trumpfinks were talking shit about Hillary...

Attached: 1539331892405.png (326x661, 360K)

Attached: Capture69.png (700x934, 952K)

I wonder how short he is

5'2 is my guess

Regardless, his proportions are comical

Y'know, whenever I see someone that veiny I'm never scared of them. I always figure I can just scratch open some of those veins with my fucking fingernails and watch them bleed out.

>tries to assault me because of my opinions
>I shoot him in self defense
2ez

Fpbp

those katanas

kek what a weeb

thats a pull bar fren.

Dude buffed out coz he has little man disease.. they all do this.. nearly every guy who drives a huge truck with stickers is some midget looking motherfucker.

His head is as long as his femur. Can't be more than 4'6". Top keks. Poor little fella. And his pecker looks tiny.

People with so mych muscle and that little bodyfat and water in their bodies can't fight for shit. He is on the brink of passing out. A bodybuilder, not a fighters body.

You sure

Attached: wtf man.jpg (843x800, 86K)

Hung like a mosquito.

For those of you who don't know he was a fat fuck who used steroids. One of the effects the drug had was it absorbed his hormonal chemicals in the bones in order to build muscle and cut his fat supply while fucking up his hemoglobin and lactate transfers. Basically roid shrunk his bones and fat to make him look muscular.

I would pay good money to watch him and Tinytrip fight to the death.

His head is just way to big for his body this can't be real

Attached: 88D74C2D-03AE-4D08-8B3D-BDE456C0251B.jpg (1080x1311, 490K)

Before and after pic.

Attached: ydcsiyjw0gw01.jpg (960x960, 128K)

at least he's maximizing himself, what about you user?
Besides making fun of people who are actually trying on an user board what re you doing?

it's not that easy to slit veins with knives

That’s the most mom-science thing I have ever read in my life