Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1042124852004626434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Yes

isn't he ourguy?

how?

But Jordan the question was on the JQ not IQ

Got five bucks you don’t even understand what he’s saying.

>because nothing is real
NOT

>be Juden Patreonstein
>complain about postmodern thinkers
>"nothing is real"

ok

this has got to be a fucking shoop. someone who cares more than me please confirm or deny this

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1042124852004626434

Christ you're all fucking dumb.

He's not saying "IQ doesn't matter, nothing is real". He's summing up what a modern """education""" in humanities is like. He straight up says it. And yet you completely missed the point

Obviously sarcasm given that Iodine deficiency lowers IQ, given the relativism argument of the post modern let, it shouldn't matter if children starve in Africa tonight. Nigger IQ is a social construct,
Big brained Nibbas don't need IQ, they need to go to school to learn that everything their sensory organs is telling them is in fact a lie. That after paying $150,000 to a (((marxist jewish rat))), they will find out that every word in the English language is racist, sexist, xenophobic, and heteronormative where they can unite as a tribe of failures to force mob rules to live like kangz off the hard work and achievement of others.

The sad thing is, that conservative boomers hold the central argument for "nationalism" where they'd otherwise dominate if it wasn't associated with another tribe of underclass failures that happen to be the moral argument for state euthanasia in muh ethnostate.

Attached: 2hjtkc.jpg (534x500, 64K)

What the fuck. I’ve heard him say half a dozen times IQ is the number one predictor for success in life. Now it’s not important??

That's like saying "money is not important" to someone in poverty. Peterstein is insanely smart how can he even suggest IQ doesn't matter. Does he think a sub 70 IQ african can think on the same levels even close to him?

IT'S A LONG DAY
I'M IN 20 DIFFERENT THREADS
I'M ON FIRE
I'M ANIMATED
I LIKE TO EAT
I LIKE TO FIGHT
I LIKE TO FUCK
AND I LIKE CUMMING

but yes, I didn't read it properly. My bad.

He's pretending like he is a hardcore leftist here, he just sucks at informing you that is what he is doing

He's poking fun of colleges, this isn't his belief. Read the last sentence over and over until you understand.

Attached: 1509399301781.jpg (536x625, 52K)

Steve Steward-Williams is saying: "Iodine deficiency costs the planet a billion IQ points a year, but that is not a bad thing because IQ is not real or important so we should do nothing"

Jordan Peterson mocks this because he actually likes to suck the cock of high IQ people and thinks that people dying is bad. He is using a tool called sarcasm. Then he is suggesting to not take courses in the social sciences and in the humanities.

You are welcome.

It's sarcasm

Attached: peterson reaction dostoyevsky give me strength.jpg (640x360, 32K)

>IQ isn't important
>Nothing is real
>Is real
>Israel

People are too dumb to understand sarcasm

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN POL BE THIS RETARDED?
He's MOCKING modern education who say that shit. REREAD the whole tweet till it clicks.
Jesus.

Attached: 1536387066899.jpg (552x532, 81K)

I checked twatter and wow it is legit, I don't even know what Peterstein is trying to shill anymore.

It probably would have helped if he put the first statement in quotations. He's saying 50% of modern social studies and humanities classes don't contribute to humanity and are a waste of money. Pretty much what most people say.

Attached: IMG_2155.png (1334x750, 1.7M)

No he's not. He's advocating for (((population growth))) in Africa. Remember, every life is precious.

>trying to convey sarcasm on a medium without audio or context

Attached: 148664.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Oh damn, thanks user. Yea he should work on his sarcasm-posting.

>NOTHING IS REAL

HOLY FUCCKKKKKKK BROOOO *RIPS DOOB* PULL THAT SHIT UP MAN

>taxes are theft
50% of business degree, i just saved you 6 gorrilian dollars for an economics degree.

Am I right?

he just exposed university education and the virus that has infected it

ITT: people proving why Democracy cannot work

Attached: 7F731974-2BCA-4240-979B-E36F4BDEEFC6.gif (400x535, 1.97M)

>HOW CAN POL BE THIS RETARDED?
Check out the new guy

Yes. It would be good for Earth to have less people, which is why us Europeans, the biggest environmental friendly people, should stop having kids so that Indians, Chinese and Africans can breed like rabbits, pollute the planet and put a tremendous pressure on the Earth's ecosystem with their gigantic populations.

Attached: braindead.gif (500x348, 478K)

The more Jordan Peterson talks, the more he sounds like an NPC.

How many illiterates are on this board?

He's not saying that's what he believes. He's making fun of the retarded paper he's linking and saying he summarized their diseased thoughts and saved us money.

Get basic reading and empathic skills autists

Jow Forums confirmed too retarded to understand JBP.

You all say it's just a meme, but every thread on him confirms it.

this
fucking morons

Attached: IMG_1539.jpg (600x338, 46K)

Prime Nordic genes I see.

Juden Peterstein

SHOO PATREONSTEIN SHOOO

Do you people NOT realize it's satire. He's saying that only university social science courses would say this kind of crazy shit and charge you $150,000 for it.