Getting Kinda a Creepy Police State vibe from Canada These days

It's also sort of a Kafkaesque lynchian feeling. I think that is amplified by how brazen the leaf shills have become, how they accuse any canadian opposed to trudeau as being not canadian or even of being AI.

I keep hearing them testfloat the 'martial law' meme. apparently food prices are skyrocketing and they are cracking down hard on food smugglers of all things. People are having innocent memes confscated at the border.

Here's a video about them chasing down the guy who makes the food price threads or something. It's possibly the creepiest thing ive ever seen and appears to have originated from the Hillary Victory timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=dszXCHbvJYY

link to the last thread where you can see the damage control in full swing. i expect alot of spam from shills itt. possibly from bots operating undera leaf flag
and the previous thread where you can see the bot attack right at the outset.

Attached: creepy canada 2.png (806x484, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bba3tryTJbs
primetimecrime.com/Articles/RobertRead/Sidewinder page 1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: canadian shills in action.jpg (2192x2570, 850K)

Stop posting this shitty thread. Nobody cares about americas hat.

>Nobody cares
that's a narrative that the shills in the other threads debunked. they care and are scared to the point of making over 400 posts accusing any canadian who speaks about prices of being not canadian.

Attached: now it's trump.jpg (371x291, 30K)

the punished leafoster

Attached: punsihed leafposter.png (1504x490, 118K)

followup

Attached: punished leafposter followup.png (1555x443, 85K)

user has an encounter straight out of the video in the OP

Attached: just like the csis video.png (574x175, 14K)

Attached: canada prices.jpg (3196x2302, 1.15M)

Based Poland

Attached: 1537637446111.png (800x704, 1.61M)

im not polish. that is a line pushed by the shills "it's just one guy and he's not canadian'

which doesn't make sense.

Well can you at least write a fresh thread title next time?

what the fuck is your issue

I dont like meme flags copy and pasting their shitty threads.

For those of you new to the 'pole narrative' pushed by the leafs during their damage control brigading of various forums, a QRD:

According to the theory pushed by canadian grocer defense force anons, there is a polish guy who flies to canada, photographs food prices and then reposts those photos from poland not a day after they were taken. He has done this multiple times this month alone, according to the shills.

except in reality it is canadians and they no doubt experience a Kafkaesque lynchian feeling when stripped of their nationality and called a pole because they talked about prices

Attached: the hugemungus.png (689x575, 447K)

>memeflag
>same topic verbatim
>same post verbatim

Why do shills want us focusing on this?

here a leaf makes a good point and get accused of being an AI by a damage control shill.

>imagine if the shills were being told that they are going against AI not citizens, like a black mirror episode -wouldn't put it past canadians at this point

Attached: leaf accused of being an ai.jpg (666x1361, 141K)

why are you running interference on behalf of the deep state

Have the respect to at least reword your thread. Jow Forums is attacked all the time by bots, trolls, and shills. So low-effort copy-paste threads are frowned upon.

imagine: you are an american. You are combing the archives for material to use against the guy talking about stasi tactics. you don't have anything bad to say about the stasi, but you hate the guy talking smack about them.

compare the vid from the OP to this Training film produced in 1984 by the East German Ministry for State Security (Ministerium für Staatssicherheit, MfS, commonly known as the Stasi). Very similiar:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bba3tryTJbs

Attached: 1538766776317.png (311x274, 64K)

Shit, £11 for 4 chicken breast. It's anywhere from £1.79 ish to £3.50 here and £3.50 is Waitrose (posh)

i am legitmately happy for you. i wish canadians had your pices.

>bullied the passwords out of me
why not just tell them to fuck off?

Do we need more dirt on Trudeau to end the trade war? Trudeau will capitulate, he just needs a way he and his lefty buddies can save face.

>According to the theory pushed by canadian grocer defense force anons, there is a polish guy who flies to canada, photographs food prices and then reposts those photos from poland not a day after they were taken. He has done this multiple times this month alone, according to the shills.
So he is spending how much money flying between Canada and Europe this often, why exactly? To take pictures of prices?

game it out for us. how do you think that would play out. give us a blow by blow. let us see the mess that is your mind.

so you tell him to fuck off. what happens next?

they fuck off

this is not my theory, it is the one pushed by the shills i think it is designed to drive canadians insane. imagine how they feel when they get unnationalized and called a pole for talking about food. pretty scary. it isn't all perception management it is demoralization.

so you dont know what would happen if someone followed your advice

Leaf here. Stop shilling this thread and reposting your pasta.

tell me then

do you have any threads up you'd care to link us to or are you here to do damage control on your country's atrocious behaviour towards human beings?

Shut up Abortion Potato.

Keep it up O.P.
Fuck the Shills

Attached: IMG_9896.jpg (460x529, 120K)

food is a bit expensive in bongland but pubs are pretty cheap so that balances it out

Mohammed don't you have anything better to do?

Attached: IMG_0423.png (673x994, 704K)

bless your heart kind stranger

Attached: best potus.png (662x483, 540K)

Change is coming to you my friend. I want to live in an Anglosphere, all of our countries united and a proper independent state in either S.Africa or NA to act as an Afro-American peoples home too.

O.P. Have you read this about Canadian IC yet?

Attached: IMG_9844.png (673x994, 737K)

O.P. Have you read this about Canadian IC infiltration?

Attached: IMG_0422.jpg (1533x1263, 2.14M)

What's up Tryon are the americans treating you well? Have you wrote any sick beats this week?

stop using yotsuba ffs
and stop memeflagging

Attached: IMG_0354.jpg (1024x576, 254K)

Why?
Do you want to listen to my fire mixtape while inbang your wife for you?

Attached: IMG_0587.png (673x994, 689K)

CSIS basically exists to hunt to down the threat to canada's chinese future.

it is compromised. Trudeau burned all the overseas agents, made them re-enter under canadian passports so the chinese assets in place could get a bead on them.

it's chinatown jake.
primetimecrime.com/Articles/RobertRead/Sidewinder page 1.htm

what was it you wanted? male attention?

Wow.
I had no idea he fucked them over that bad.

Sorry leaf.
Anymore good related info?

Attached: IMG_0361.png (673x994, 744K)

here's one where the leaf shills are accusing a saudi of being 'the pole'. it must have been surreal for our desert friend to find out he is polish

Attached: the saudi is the pole haha.jpg (833x322, 36K)

for you to answer my questions and stop using this site like a spastic
although the 2nd one is mostly in your interest, everyone here would appreciate it if you stopped posting these shitty yotsuba screenshots
use tomorrow ffs

get in here and make canada ok again

Attached: 1538847472428.png (370x578, 334K)

Fuck off acid nigger Mohammad

what happened was worse than what hillary did to the guys in china. not a peep in the canadian media, illegal to report on it. most people dont know.

there is no modern precedent for the total loss of every overseas agent in one go.

the uberburn

you were going to tell us something about how you'd tell the border guard to fuckoff then you started weasling your way out of it.

maxime is going to take away the humungus's salt mines, which is good.

Attached: 1538329641372.jpg (738x492, 27K)

Canada has been a creepy police state for ages.

now with the internet it is really starting to show itself for what it is; a psychic prison. a rainbow colored victim-funded torture device.

Attached: 1538422948605.png (346x326, 41K)

crashing through the blockades with no survivors

Attached: eyesonthedairyroad.jpg (1060x701, 231K)

That's fucked and surely traitorous

i will be by to bump your thread.

patriots have to look out for each other.

Attached: m4xim3 XD.jpg (124x287, 16K)

Are things really coming to light due to the internet? Not hearing much about how entities like campus security and police forces just ignore laws to go after political dissidents they don't like.

>weasling your way out of it.
you might wanna read my post again

it's not like anyone can do anything. it was a perfect decapitation. it was so complete and thorough that i admire the man who created the plan despite never meeting him. he truly is our finest foe.

China also captured (killed) over a hundred CIA operatives in that country.

(((Somebody))) in the US probably left a top-secret list in their limo so that their Chinese (spy) driver could steal it.

dont forget the hillary server. the chinese had all it contents being forwarded to them

I smell kiwi fruit.

Attached: Hnmm.jpg (400x400, 20K)

are you weasling your way out of my question?

You're implying that this bag can have any genuine thought beyond accruing shekels?

Attached: Merry Jewmas.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

the cartel fucking over canadians are having their internal documents leaked and are being subjected to tradecraft anonymously.

Pic related: the details of their corrupt arrangement that they had with Scheer. A Big guy nabbed these internal documents and got them to a patriotic dude who published them. The convention was rigged, they had their outcome in the bag via their boy scheer. Thank god for sneaky dudes.

Attached: milkistan.jpg (680x680, 66K)

get in here leafs

Attached: 1535252069864.jpg (1039x1300, 292K)

here is a rare image of instore electronic fees posted by a leaf

Attached: 1539300398314.jpg (4608x3456, 3.77M)

>link to the last thread where you can see
Op, my pronouns are xer, xerio and xeriously, not "you".

Please report to police office for jail time and re-education

from canada??
get a grip mutt

the combat arms in canada's military all support maxime.

scuttlebutt says he snuck over a thousand bucks worth of booze and smokes into afghanistan in joe louis boxes. no one can say for sure.

the secret police are gonna be all over you.

Attached: warzone joe louis.jpg (635x357, 52K)

Dude you just copy and paste shit. Yeah we grt it, prices are high in canada. If you wanna habe discourse about it you could do more than just posting the same image with the same copy pasted low effort body text.

Also stop blaiming the canadian posters here, it’s not our fucking fault the prime minister is a fucking NPC and its nkt our fault that our traitor spooks are turning the country into a USSR satelite state

do you have any threads up or are you one of the leafs incapable of making threads?

can you not answer or something?

you mean the royal canadian mounted horse gestapo

Attached: 1538859989432.png (476x532, 268K)

Turn Canada into a open pit mine
Fill it in with ocean when done

why would anyone answer you?

here is your original post. you have had enough attention i think

>why would anyone answer you?
why would you not?

Is it possible to build a tunnel from USA into Canada to bring in USA milk?

1) yes i’m always posting in maxime Bernier threads, it’s not my responsibility to fucking find threads for you to post in you fuckwit

2)you can’t just answer questions with more questions, and you can’t respond to points with unrelated nin sequitors. that’s not the way human conversation works.
3)you seem to have this idea that making threads, and then spamming and shutting down conversationd id actually heakthy, rather than discourse. I dont fucking give a shit about bumps, I wanted to talk, but you are completely incapable of actually holding a conversation, you just sperg out and go off in a thousand different directiond.

haha. i would be joking if you were an american. look at the threads linked in the OP and the tactics that have been documented thus far. some heavy hitters are into this shit and it isn't a game.

why are you enabling the mentally ill pole?

>1) yes i’m always posting in maxime Bernier threads,
you evaded me. you answered a question i didnt ask.

link me to your thread. oh wait, you only shit up other people threads

im not polish. but im glad you levelled that accusation given the context. it is extremely creepy to be on the receiving end of. or to see others accused of it.

I'm telling the csis you're talking smack about Canada. Then they will show up and they'll be soory.

haha. it's actually the coordination and networking they are worried about.

insofar as they are concerned there is a network of npcs operated by a globe trotting pole/humungusand he is exposing the things they cant have out there if they want to keep running their ponzi scheme. that user is now an agent of the humungus despite being totally innocent guy.

dump the milk mafia

join us

Attached: 1539271516708.gif (300x161, 2.67M)

user could you post your fridge for me i need to build up my database for comparative analysis.

Attached: food price sadist.jpg (500x436, 51K)

sure
as soon as you answer my question
open or closed?

this is the hill youve chosen to die on.

shitposting isn't lethal tho

wtf did you give em your password for, ask for a lawyer cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

stupidity is lethal.

you said you'd tell the border guard to fuckoff. what happens next? you cant truly be putting the onus on us for your failure to understand the procedure.

what happens after you are denied entry into your own country for being verbally abusive?

>what happens next?
wtf do you think can happen except they don't get my passwords and I fucking go home?
do you really think they have the authority to demand people's passwords?

CSIS employees are paid to post on r/Canada

>reddit
>discord
>steam
>chrome
>microsoft office
>google account
>instagram
>facebook
>twitter
>photo fucking shop
when will so᠌yboys be fucking executed jesus christ

Attached: 1532810191816.jpg (206x226, 20K)

the mods also are on the take there. the ones who refused to play ball have been slowly removed while a new cohort of true believers have also been brought in to skew the numbers against conservative mods. it's chinatown jake

you're going to get yourself fucked up with your attitude if it isn't just an e-persona.