The Sargonian Crusade

The Tea Party, Gamergate, the Alt-Right, MAGA, now Gamergate 2.0...is this the culmination of years of fringe thought? Is this where our destiny leads?

Who else is prepared to die for this man?

Attached: The Utterance of Sargoy.jpg (701x150, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CRPhimself/status/1050617303883112448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wanna know what's sad?

you took a screencap of your own post, that's sad

lol, nice commentary bro

Fuck off sargon, no one likes you

Plenty of people like Sargon, he has hundreds of thousands of subscribers. What are you talking about?

NPCs don't count as people

Reminder: Sargon is currently suffering a mental breakdown because of his wife leaving him.

Have mercy

t. white nigger

We all like Retard Ralph now!

oh no
will she be taking the kid

Attached: sam (2).jpg (468x576, 43K)

>tfw you have a mental breakdown on a jewtube livestream

Attached: 1537989691062.png (637x525, 186K)

Sargon and Vee are the only ones still talking about GameGate, it's no surprise Sargon wants to reboot it. GamerGate is dead, and this does absolutely nothing.

Is that true?

>1.7k viewers on his livestream about the his le epic lulz killstream troll
>killstream had 9k viewers
JF had 2.2k just for reading off his fucking DNA results, Sargon's subscribers are bots and dead accounts

>tfw he even failed at being a good stepfather and his kid will have a stepstepfather

Attached: 1498789816185.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

>believing some goy on Jow Forums

twitter.com/CRPhimself/status/1050617303883112448

mr conman is saying it and he's close to sargon

Wait, you're saying I shouldn't believe people around here? I trust you, i'll take that advice.

This proves what lol?
I ain't believing (((crp)))

Oh god if his wife is the source for the hitpiece on him that'll be so great, I hope it's true.

Attached: stinky.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1868, 393K)

according to CRP it's true

btw his wife left him because he wouldn't stop sucking tranny dick

Attached: DpSG7DzUYAAUMKm.jpg (1198x1530, 296K)

>GamerGate 2.0
Wut? What i've missed?

Attached: vivian-james_03.jpg (560x293, 29K)

he going to shill gamergate 2.0 until some media outlet picks it up. fuck me

Attached: 1516847923887.jpg (600x600, 40K)

they both live in Bongland and have appeared on multiple photos together, i bet a mutual friend told him Sargon is gonna get divorce raped soon

>believing that boomer

Sargon last ditch attempt to regain relevancy

If you combine the time he got busted searching for massage parlours with that time his wife took a shot at him for flirting with a tranny, it certainly seems plausible. I want it to be true so badly.

Attached: pmidt5y0q3fz.png (1898x973, 170K)

they're both scheming boomers but CRP is slightly more credible than Sargoy

This, pretty much. More e-celeb bullshit.

Besides, [spoiler] GamerGate 1 is still good. [/spoiler]

I don't like Sargoy, but nope.
CRP is an opportunistic narcissist that has no issue with lying trough his teeth.
Only a fool would trust anything that spic says.

Realistically speaking, could a second time even work? I didn't experienced the old one, but wasn't one of the parts that really brought some cinder the leaks of the Journalist Group and the Quinn Stuff? I don't really see stuff thats concrete enough, to build it on, apart from the dumb shit the retards on /v/ are hyping up.

Attached: Vivian James.jpg (966x1500, 66K)

bumping with zoe's milky white butt

Attached: zoe-quinn.jpg (500x748, 38K)

Well maybe if the wife took the time to give him a nice massage once in awhile he wouldn't have to go elsewhere. He's such a hard working boy after all.

Worthless woman. Disgusting.

Maybe if she had a dick none of this would've happened, selfish bitch

Attached: 1529670953559.png (853x480, 311K)

*snorts coke
hey goys GG2.0
*smugly chuckles

Attached: soygoyn.jpg (1024x379, 34K)

No need for coke, sargon simply is not as smart as he think he is
He's good at reading at doing tl;dr of others people ideas but there's not much original thought in there, truly just another npc sending people on filler qiests

Did he ever finish mein kampf? I am convinced he has never finished a book and just reads summaries so that he can convince others that he read them.

What the fuck happened here?

You guys just don't get it. Sargon is the player character in this world. All any of us are for is providing basic dialog and quests for him to complete.

Can someone convincingly modify this to read "fisting" instead of "flirting with?"

Even flipin Crowder has more followers.

He was touting some book about british values during his whole applebee's meltdown, and he clearly never read past the titile, because the author wasn't even british.

Hopefully he will come back as Punished MGTOW Sargon

After watching the Bannon interview video, it truly gas lights how fucking stupid Sargon is and can barely form a coherent idea that makes sense to the broader public, let alone that being a good idea in of itself.

He wasn't even in Bannons league.

>, it truly gas lights
lol
aussie "english"

He looks a bit like that Tim Curry reaction image. You all know the one I'm talking about.

Ah fuck off ya pommy bastard.

>He wasn't even in Bannons league.
Very few people are.

Bannon is on the level of the president of the united states. You have a seriously distorted perception of reality if you think bannon is not extremely capable or important.

Obviously sargon is not on his level in terms of knowledge or experience.

don't talk about barely forming coherent ideas when you can barely form a coherent sentence, ya fuckin cunt

I'm well aware of Bannons knowledge and entire background that led him to being in the oval office.

The dude is a genius in a way. His knowledge on grass roots politics and history is next level, and it wouldn't have surprised me if he preferred to leave the white house to continue his work where its best applied; as the outsider of influence.

Its 4AM here ya snooty fuck excuse me if I'm not at my grammatical fucking peak right now.

Sargon and his army really pushing hard their shit on all boards, huh?
SargShills on /v/ go full anti-jim spam
SargShills on Jow Forums go full gamer gate 2.0
SargShills on jewtube go full into the but of sargoy
SargShills everywhere

this is going to be my only post in one of those SargShill threads and i hope everyone else is sage this shit - SargTroll need to leave or he will face consequences.

Attached: ngbbs4e18a6f8b7f89.jpg (423x359, 21K)

Bannon WAS important. I can't even imagine a greater fall for anyone than going from the president's inner circle to palling around with sargon. He's clearly got some serious problems.

Well, nobody can say for sure.
Bannon might be trying to reach a different audience.

In my mind, if he's interviewing sargon, it means he wants to talk to people like us.