Paid shill Removal

Remember to fend yourself off against the shills. For a while know I have noticed that there are a lot of shills here lately. I assume it's because of the midterms. Well..to reword that, they were always here, it's just now they are now more prominent for the sake of disorder, creating off topic threads, and sliding new ones. Even Styx made a video about this. I don't think even 2016 had this amount of paid shills here. (((They))) must be afraid of losing the mid terms. That only means that we need to harder to secure our vote. I advise you all to ignore the shill posts because they want us to go off topic.

Attached: 1498092174999.jpg (686x385, 178K)

It wouldent have suprised me one bit if your filename was joan stamped. Every kind of flag, saying stuff I thought was too edgy for them to dare. Is it an attempt at blending in?

Oh for fuck's sake. Sometimes I do it because I'm lazy. If I was a paid shill, I would be participating the Trump-is-finished-thread # 209047

Attached: black paul.jpg (534x550, 190K)

Why hasn't this thread been 404'd? Only leftist propaganda is allowed here now.

Retard.
When every person you disagree with is a shill of course it looks like that and don't get me started on shitposters. Jow Forums is the easiest board to bait, you get responses every fucking time.

I assume 75% of posts are shills. The average user lurks, the average shill posts. Once they found out this place they flood it to control the narrative. Easy to do. A new thread is made every minute to dilute any real conversation. Any group or person contributing to white people is always attacked.

You better like the new meme, goy. This shit has legs!

Attached: 123.png (2708x1539, 3.57M)

>Well..to reword that, they were always here
back in the day we just shipost, and called moot a faggot
you has to go back
/thread

Attached: newsa 1445.png (366x427, 302K)

I found it odd that Columbus day was pretty quiet and, it picked back up. They've always been here, half of them are us.

>I disagree with your post therefore you were paid to post it therefore its not true
The only "shills" here are the ones that spout trump propaganda 24/7

THIS 350%

Way to out yourself. I have a sneaking suspicion you're the antiwhite Jew that shits this place up with the rest of your /leftypol/ pozzed buddies.

Attached: black-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg (650x500, 32K)

>shill
Easily the worst word ever uttered here, and it was the downfall of Jow Forums

>it's mid 2017
>Sessions has recused from everything
>snake nosenstein hired Mueller as part of the coup
ANYONE WHO THINKS MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING TRUMP IS A SHILL!!!
>time goes on
>it becomes more and more painfully obvious that Mueller will be a deepstate stooge until the day he dies.
>Anyone who thinks Mueller is /ourguy/ is a shill!!!

>Qanon larp starts
Reminder to everyone: the shills are against Q so Q must be real
>q larp gets more and more retarded as it gets bigger and bigger
OMG the shills are out in force! Grab some popcorn boys, looks like the arrests are about to start
>fast forward a year
Ok so not everything that Q says is true, but Q said disinfo is necessary. The shills are still against Q so that proves Qanon is close to Trump!

>shill
>shill
>shill
>shill
Without a doubt the most retarded word used, and the people who call everyone a shill are unironically more likely to be shills themselves

Odd that you'd bring up q as that is rarely discussed on this board and, at one point was a banable offense. Pointing out jidf and, viral marketing as shills has and will always be a corner Stone of this board.

>pointing out shills
Do you faggots not realize that 99.9% of the time you are simply calling someone with a different opinion a shill?

You guys have 0% accuracy. It's fucking retarded.

You faggots are unironically the closest thing to shills on Jow Forums

>be me
>be 100% bored business owner who wants to browse non-normie shit
>express an opinion different from faggots like you
>be called a shill
This has happened 1000+ times.
1000+ times in a row you faggots were wrong.

Calling someone a shill doesn't make them one, just like calling someone a racist or a Nazi doesn't make them one.

You're just being a faggot leftist without even knowing it.

And 90% we are correct. If you're not from the board and you come here to try to change peoples opinions you're shilling. There used to be fruitful debate here, not so much anymore with the change to /b/ tier trolling due to its increase in popularity. If people won't address your argument with any seriousness maybe your argument is flawed.

How is your bagel shop doing?

Attached: 84RFyD.jpg (1180x1187, 62K)

>if you're not from this board
I was here when Bush was president, faggot, so what kind of retarded method do you use to determine who is "from here" ?

Answer: anyone who doesn't share YOUR opinion is a "shill"

>people trying to change "our" opinions
That's you admitting that you view anyone who doesn't share YOUR opinions as a shill.

LITERALLY anyone who disagrees with you is a shill.

>tries to change our opinions
So you admit that you want an echo chamber and that you work to create one?

You also ignored my point earlier:
>Anyone who doesn't think Mueller is /ourguy/ is a shill
>fast forward one year, the opposite is true
>Anyone who thinks Mueller is /ourguy/ is a shill
2017: you're a shill if you don't support Mueller
2018: you're a shill if you do support Mueller

You faggots are seriously just calling everyone a shill if you disagree with them, and it's perfectly ok for you to change your mind and then everyone who disagrees with you becomes a shill again.

>90% accuracy
You fucking retards have probably never identified an actual paid shill.
Literally 0% accuracy.

You retarded faggots truly deserve the rope

Thanks for proving me right. You fucking faggots are too stupid to see how stupid you are

Waaaah anyone who doesn't like Blumpf is a paid shill or left wing. How dare they disturb my nice comfy echo chamber.

Attached: 78346789219ki3.jpg (791x795, 109K)

>A fucking leaf

Attached: Leafs every fucking time.jpg (800x522, 43K)

So because I trolled you on a double post I'm stupid? Your the one responding to bait. There in lies the issue as if you where here "since bush" you probably wouldn't be identifying yourself as an outsider and part of the collective that is Jow Forums. You'd also know that Jow Forums wasn't around for Bush.

>haha I'm just pretended to be retarded

I wish I could get paid for shilling on social media shit would cash.