Giving us 4 billion NIGGERS by 2100

>giving us 4 billion NIGGERS by 2100
What the fuck is his endgame?

Attached: XpgonN0X_400x400.jpg (399x399, 23K)

He is probably working on the same plan as the Rotschilds, which is to merge Europe-Africa into one continent in the future. All that free labor is just to juicy to pass up. Probably one of the reasons he got so wealthy is because they accepted him as one of their own, even though he will always be a crypto kike.

>windows-using euro-african mutts

OH THE HUMANITY

He's an NPC and his daughter fucks a muslim.

Mr. Gates if you read this I want you to build a giant room but have the floor be a trampoline, then get ahold of your boy Kanye and get in on that iPlane action, harness some dragon energy, exterminate the mosquito

Attached: image.jpg (640x504, 35K)

He is not leading MS anymore.

/thread. gates is 100% crypto kike.

You also need to do more than knock conan off that one network, cant let that nigga play you like he did

make it stop

Attached: worldpopcontinents.gif (684x784, 612K)

what about this one

Attached: immigration usa.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Bill gates understands that negros are a walking bioweapon. Once a major disease epidemic spreads from Africa to white countries we’re absolutely fucked. Bill Gates is trying to solve this with GE mosquitos (will eventually sterilize all niggers) and disease control measures. He’s our guy and based

Heres a guy i don't understant. pushing niggers to civilization at the same time he's sterilizing african niggers.

Wasn't Billy accused of eugenics in Africa?

Well probably plateau at 10 bil

Yes, he is guilty of it.

I support it though, sterilizing niggers is a great idea.

He is a cuck. He has the face of a cuck. He pays his wife to fuck niggers like a cuck. He uses his influence to spread his cuck.

He pays niggers to fuck his wife*

>sterilizing niggers is a great idea.
I'm sure the Chinese have the balls to do it.

I agree, but my point is that he can't be both /ourguy/ and spend the reminder of his life sterilizing niggers while simultaneously being /ourenemy/ and doing the opposite. One side's claims must be wrong, right?

Someone as smart as Bill Gates is redpilled on HBD issues. That's why Microsoft and other top companies have a hiring process that is designed to glean only the brightest and most capable minds.

I think Bill Gates believes in Darwinism--he believes that the best and brightest will naturally rise to fill the ranks of the elite. I think he believes this is a fair and natural process.

I think he has some small sentimentality that we are all human and should be treated as such, but I think he sees Africa like a math problem, and he wants to find a solution that is advantageous for his beliefs about the direction the world should go in.

I think he believes that the population of Africa will grow regardless, but that his influence will reduce chaotic negative outcomes.

irrelevant.
bill and ted are going to make the world better.

Attached: 5189641677_f0479d5495_b.jpg (1024x683, 259K)

Bill also lives in celebrity lala land, having been rich his entire life and lived in the richest most exclusive and high-IQ enclaves. He was the richest man alive for many years.

This makes him overly optimistic and less likely to identify with other whites on racial grounds because he has never felt threatened. If he was poor, struggling, and lived around lots of blacks he would have different feelings.

You stupid bong, he's actively working to prevent that. You think bis mosquitos are an army of good? Zika is an african disease and soon it will target only shitskins. Stop trying to stop Bill 'squito pimp' Gates. He build waterways for the jungle monkeys but oops, no water. He gives vaccines to warlords so they never get sick. He donates heavily to causes that do nothing for nobody and the madman actually made an army of insects to fuck up Florida even more. Respect.

shut the fuck up reddit ass punk bitch

>What the fuck is his endgame?
Being the best kike he can be.

China is colonizing Africa, he’s making sure he gets in on it.

Him and his wife are dead already and replaced with reptilian clones.

Yeah but that was back in 1996-97. We don't need to constantly bring that up.