So tired of Googles bullshit

It's all so tiresome

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-103012_Chrome.jpg (1080x711, 247K)

Roberto Clemente was actually a good dude.

Google has an agenda, but the fact that they put this one random black dude on the front page is not evidence of it. Stop being such a sensitive faggot.

Clemente was a good lad who died in a plane crash on a humanitarian mission to his home country. I get it, though, they'll never do similar for Di'maggio or Ted Williams.

Roberto Clemente was an all time great baseball player who died tragically going to help poor island beaners

Clemente was alright, but when I saw that made me question wtf is Google doing with this.

>Still using google
There's your problem moron. Very easy not to use Google. But I do enjoy that the liberal twats are gonna catch hell for having this beaner up on their banner on International Girls Day!
They must have not gotten the appropriate groupthink agenda memo, oops!

Attached: dayofbitches.png (1181x311, 370K)

Matter of fact, we should attack them over it and spread the word that Google doesn't support International Girls Day!
Then when they switch, let's attack them again for taking down Roberto Clemente and call them racists.

>girls day

What about all the other 200 genders. Wew. Goggle dodged child killer firearm projectile on that one.

I do like this idea.

Kek. I wonder if they actually considered that.

before you get asspained about something you should at least educate yourself on the subject matter. As , and,
commented, Roberto Clemente was an all time great player, and genuinely good person, which doesnt happen a lot, especially in these times

Just use Duck Duck Go. I've been using it for the past year. I've also switched from Chrome to Firefox. I recommend everyone who hasn't already do the same.

Come home, white man.

Attached: duc.png (648x376, 20K)

Happy Beaner Whack-Stick Day!!!

Me too, never looked back. If you really need a mainstream search engine, you can always jump on Bing for a second. Firefox with Ublock is perfect for me, fast as fuck.

>libs
>baseball

One of these things doesn’t belong.

Stop using Google. there are other search engines. Also Roberto Clemente wasn't a bad person.

It's exactly what I'm using now. I just want to get off of gmail, but I have all of my other accounts and various other things attached to it, and I'm not sure about how to carry everything over.

Dude, as much as I despise Google's agenda, what you posted is totally fine. There are plenty of legit amazing baseball players that are black; just because Google's got their agenda, doesn't mean you should be taking away the actual, legitimate accomplishments from them. Focus on the zero-sum shit instead that they pull.

>Google celebrates a good American
>REEEEEEEE
When did this board become Tumblr?

>Google makes art for every literally who minor nonwhite holiday/event

>hasn't made a Christmas art thing in 10 years

>still does Jewish holidays though

Attached: Jew question mark.gif (452x523, 4K)

Are you really that surprised? Google intentionally puts white inventions and achievements towards the bottom of their searches.

Attached: 2.png (2523x1257, 3.88M)

ITT: cultural ignorant retards
Clemente is a staple of baseball culture

I'm more surprised that he's still using Google.

They should do it for Ted even though he was an asshole, the guy gave up prime years to fly a plane in Korea.

Babe Ruth was black?

Firefox was compromised like 4 years ago you retard.