Why is modern art so bad?

Why is modern art so bad?

Attached: modernartsucks.jpg (727x636, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
google.com/amp/s/news.artnet.com/exhibitions/janitor-throws-out-art-installation-347937/amp-page
news.artnet.com/exhibitions/jim-osman-sculpture-trashed-309863
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1855938
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((((((((())))))))))))

I thought it interest on the new season of Man in the High Castle, the Jew uses art to subvert the nip and nazi regimes.

I like it actually.

nothing but a jewish scam to launder money to NPC's that consider it art just because they're told it's art

can you spot the merchant at the lower right corner?

I like the colours, but it's just splatterings of paint.

Get to splattering then. Why not, if that's what it is it should be easy to replicate.

People who launder money don’t give a shit what the art looks like. A painting takes up a lot less space than a pallet of cash

Because it’s all political or trying to make a (((change)))

Modern art is money laundering.

We didn't sterilize people who paint the sky green and grass blue.

Literally degenerate.

>I like it actually.

Attached: g.png (636x773, 8K)

art is a money laundering operation.

Required viewing
youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

>PragerU
BEGONE

B...but I like Gerhard Richter

Attached: 16342.jpg (564x673, 530K)

I like the colors a lot

Attached: pearl.png (960x1135, 437K)

google.com/amp/s/news.artnet.com/exhibitions/janitor-throws-out-art-installation-347937/amp-page

news.artnet.com/exhibitions/jim-osman-sculpture-trashed-309863

Attached: 572d699ae206c.png (512x512, 221K)

And I suppose Scruton is also a heretic?

You can't have inspiring things to look after that would uplift the human spirit and encourage you to do the best you can to improve the lives of everyone around you.

You instead are constantly being demoralized and demonized and ridicularized, they are putting us down so we can't fight them, if you had any doubt they are your enemy this would settle it.

Art is just one aspect, we are under attack from every imaginable angle, consumerism, permissiveness, abortion, the elimination of sex differences, the death of God, anti-racism, and the ‘newspeak’ whose inversions hold that ‘war is peace’, ‘dictatorship is democracy’, ‘ignorance is culture.

Historically proven values associated with the use of force and a people’s survival, values associated with honor, loyalty, family, fertility, patriotism, the will to survive are treated today as ridiculous shortcomings.
Such decadence owes a good deal to the
secularization of Christian
charity and its egalitarian offshoot, human rights

It is. Modern art isnt about the art, its about the artist.

Love that guy

Do you like David Hughes?

He said Warhol was an empty headed idiot.

These guys are based and redpilled.

It's become a money laundering operation.

Attached: $43.8 Million For This.jpg (1050x783, 90K)

>this entire thread
I don't think anyone here knows what the term "modern art" means

cleaning lady should be fired.
> shit in the garbage is trash.
> shit on the walls is (((art))).
stupid woman is stupid.

not even you
thats how stupidly dumb the therm is

It is over.

When he showed off the pollock I immediately thought, that does not look like a JP, looks like a rag someone used to clean their brushes with. Kind of a persuasion failure there.

why does nobody on Jow Forums know what "modern" refers to?

Checked. Don't feel bad user, I have a soft spot for Dada myself.

Attached: Hannah Höch – Unknown.jpg (759x1024, 196K)

fpbp

Big brain niggers have arrived. Anyone want to smell some farts?

Its actually The Devil

this is contemporary modern art

Attached: MarilouCipher.png (423x617, 295K)

it refers to shit grade splattering of paint ejected from some HIV jew's ass onto a canvas and "sold" or "donated" for millions as a tax write-off.

Attached: merchant_picasso.jpg (800x800, 90K)

evola was involved in the dada movement.

wrong, modern art isn't about the artist, it's about the critic.

you're just salty you don't know how to pull it off.

>not liking manly american cosmic visions
pleb

Attached: cri_000000223805.jpg (2000x1034, 1.26M)

JP LOL

Because it's a stupid term that intentionally misguides.
>Is it modern, or contemporary? Or maybe post modern? Or is it more of a neo-classical thing? Nah, it's pop art bro, all modern art is pop art! I think you mean contemporary! No, U! No, U!

ITS FUNNY BECAUSE IT'S LIKE JESUS PENIS LOLL

I would throw that away.

Attached: tea_merchant.jpg (1024x1067, 270K)

if it was made after 1975 it's not modern. sorry, but the word refers to a specific era

Good work Sven. The jew has many ways to hide.

Stephen Paddock made that in 1968

pre-modern ass sprayings from an siphlitic jew then?
kek

what don't you like? don't say anybody can do it because 1)they actually can't

I think you misunderstood me. My point is that the structure and accent of the artist's tendencies were totally vacant, so it was easy to tell a fake "lol this is my apron" from a real deal, when his point was trying to get me to agree that all this shit is totally interchangeable. Well, based off that example, seems like it isn't as much as this dude would like it to be.

Fuck off muhammed

Post modernism was his forte though

Attached: 911 Moon Landing by Stephen Paddock.png (366x488, 102K)

looks like random splashing of paint.
I dont care of others cant do it.
I have one very fucking similar in the basement that my brother did, when he was 8.

What is Paddock saying to us with this one?

Attached: 322arcadia.png (474x631, 161K)

It's deliberately meant to be psychically draining. The quality of art largely defines the spirit of man. That fully explains the total inversion you're seeing. The greatest art pieces lack no beauty or complexity. The world is aching for a new renaissance to blow away all of the trash that pervaded through the collective mind.

Attached: 1531357497287.jpg (2397x3381, 3.58M)

sorry to break it to you, you're just to stupid to understand that something is modern when it relates to a paradigm of industrial rationalism.
it's really not that hard.

That's my favourite

it's not interchangeable, though, a pollock is a pollock. a drip painting made after pollock might be a good painting but it'll never be a pollock, just like a muslim can live in britain what will never be english despite what the bbc assures you

I saw that one morning after making love to the Devil in London

No old boy, I simply dislike pragerU for being a bunch of boomers who don't have the balls to name what's wrong with society, but rather hide behind semantics and misdirection

I like this better than the random paint sprayed out of a siphlitic jew's ass.

it's very deliberate

There's godly art and people have become working people so you will find it in the entertainment industry.

jews and postmodernism.
i remember history of modern art classes where our professor told us that there was no jews in arts before XX century.
in XX century you get magazines about art for avg population and suddenly jews decide what is "good art" and suddenly mostly jews are well known artists

so is a jew spraying paint out of his ass. still looks like shit.

Are you in Frankfurt right now or did you just go to school there?

Huh? I never said anything about the artists intention or meaning or whatever, just that you could tell by style alone that the prager guy was trying to hoodwink and it made his cheeky test give the opposite impression than it should have.

Words are a much better medium to use when you want to say something. If I had to take a guess, he's saying "My head is warm and comfy with this hat on, if you guys would turn on the light you could look at my awesome hat."

That is brainlet nonsense. When the term ''modern art'' was created no one said ''ok, this term is going to refer to the time period we are living in right now, after 100 years we will call that art something else.''

Modern art just means that it doesn't follow tradition of classical works of art. It literally means that the ''artist'' didn't have a single fuck about how the final product looks, things like form, composition, detail, realism etc are abandoned on purpose until all that is left is a piece of shit on a paper. It has nothing to do with time periods.

Attached: I know 911 babylon.png (900x1600, 570K)

FPBP
with their inversion of morality comes their inversion of aesthetics

The short answer is that Rockefellers and the USG wanted to promote capitalism and commodity through art, while the Masons wanted to promote iniquity and the Jews want to promote international communism. It's also a very convenient front for pedophilia and ritual abuse to the point where you can traffic organs and blood through government-protected channels.

>voat.co/v/pizzagate/1855938

Attached: modern-art-rockefeller.png (928x1018, 360K)

Is Paddock moral judging by his art?

doesn't require much effort to learn the terms. something contemporary can't be modern because of the time gap. modern can't be postmodern. all pop art is postmodern but postmodern isn't all pop. neoclassicism proper happened before modern art even developed. use google, nigger

Holy shit are my words coming in inverted to you? Are you getting the bizarro version of my posts?

*modern art
ftfy

no he's judged by his comps

Attached: COMPED.png (858x617, 571K)

part of the issue here is that people assign value to art based on age or based on identity of the creator, not based on if it actually looks nice.
Paddock's painting referenced above looks like dog shit. I dont care who Paddock is, or if suckers buy his dogshit and assign it value based on who he is. If some random nigger made something identical to Paddock it would be unsellable unless some jew gallery says "random-nig's painting is the sheeit, goyim!! only $200k !!"

Attached: merchant-fibbonaci.jpg (478x459, 51K)

Looks like he was using an etch-a-sketch, but he's just shit.

I am asking if Paddock is moral judging by his painting

What is the message he is telling us with this image?

He called it "Megan Podesta"

>banksy thing gets shredded
>artfags argue it's worth more now
The whole thing is a money laundering scheme, everyone should know this by now.

Neoclassicism proper? My good man, I was reffering to modern neo classicism! How could you be such a fool, it's all so very simple.

but that's exactly how the term was invented. art had developed in radically different forms in the late 19th and early 20th centuries along with the radical transformation of european and american social life and economies, they needed a term to designate the clearly observable break in styles/strategies. how much more fucking simple can it get

it's almost as if you're truly ignorant, never having read Adorno and genuinely enjoy the homogenization of your culture and identity.
I wonder if you'd even recognize a cultural value that wasn't designed and produced for your consumption as a customer.

So is taking a shit.

/thread

Safe to assume Paddock is nigger, and the jews are hyping his dogshit splatterings. Morality of dogshit is irrelevant.

Attached: merchant-pied-piper.png (600x636, 393K)

You take deliberate shits?

How is the new season? I'm apprehensive to see it because of it's new direction.

Modern art is a money laundering scheme. Art fags also hold it in high esteem because the artist usually went to an art school and knows all the right techniques, but CHOOSES to paint shit instead of something with meaning or merit. The knowledge that the artist has the abilities of a great artist propels the shitty art.

banksy wasn't even the first to do that.
check out duchamp, with his broken glass, and when the chump burst into louvre and broke his sculpture.
if it's such an easy scam, why aren't you doing it?

Now I know you are CIA because you wont address the painting because you are unable to view it from where you are.

ENTARTETE KUNST

do you really not understand the basic concept of scarcity? you can't get any new pieces once the creator is dead, but you can produce infinite inferior copies, hence why one is valuable

this motherfucker did.
sells it as art too.
retarded goyim buy his literal crap.

Attached: modern-art.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

try not shitting when you have to and see how much deliberation goes into it

A real pioneer, the true spacemonkey.

> haha. CIA.
says the retard behind a globalist flag.
fuck off back to africa, negro.

Attached: obama-euro.jpg (1600x1060, 247K)

That's what hell looks like

Bosch painted it

complete shit

You can't see this image
which means you dont get to understand the motivations of Paddock.