Donald Drumpf is alt right

Donald Drumpf is alt right.

Prove me wrong

Attached: SnarlyDrumpf.jpg (468x433, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGETs
washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, he's the president, you stupid fuck

Man, I hate that big orange meanie.

Bernie totally should have won! Let's just hope Hilldawg can beat grumpf in 2020. Especially after she beat our man Bernie fair and square, winning his approval. Now we have a chance to show how progressive we are and make sure a woman gets elected!

Am I right, fellow Bernie Bros? #YesSheCan

BLUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1495062674926.jpg (600x496, 46K)

That asshole is alt-wrong.

At least he isn't Ctrl-Left

remove the "alt" and you are correct.

It's an embarrassment to this country, just like the Bible Belt rednecks who support him. No one whose tax returns are in question at all should be the president of a nation.

The people who like him either

A) are too dumb to get with the 21st century program and are looking for someone to bring them back to the distant past,

B) are too arrogant to get with the 21st century program and are looking for an asshole to lead them, like him, or

C) are both, aka are the "alt right," or the "anti all forms of progress because we're luddite douchebags" party.

>the 21st century program
nearly all (95%+) of human progress was brought to you free of charge by people who had views the average democrat would call literally right wing megahitler
99.9% of your ancestors would be disgusted with the views and opinions of the modern democrat party and consider the modern republican party to be strange liberal weirdos
Your ideology is about 15 years old and is constantly sprinting to the fringe of human tolerance
100 years from now people will be horrified that we let parents who sterilize their children for political reasons continue to breathe the same air as us
Generation Z will probably incinerate us for not dealing with your shit sooner, frankly

Attached: CA14E698-9386-4A97-9741-3A6DFE851C21.jpg (1125x1294, 1.12M)

Attached: 1516241446267.jpg (1920x2366, 709K)

>Your ideology
You don't know what my ideology is. Stop fighting a strawman. The alt right remains a party of mouth-breathing retards who don't understand anything at all about how things work today, and they don't care, because they're arrogant pricks.

>Donald Drumpf is alt right.
>Prove me wrong
VERY EASY.....
IMAGE RELATED !!!

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_LGBT flag+kissing nigglets.jpg (1024x2705, 370K)

The alt right would be considered liberal weirdos by the standards of 99.9% of all humans who have ever existed
What is your ideology?
>duhhh I don’t have an ideology imma free thinker
What ideology most closely describes your general worldview and attitudes then

Attached: D297DA01-6AFF-4B19-91A7-A8D3FC044808.gif (346x495, 1.42M)

Drumph pls release your tax returns!

Attached: 1530574729686.png (194x259, 99K)

>What ideology most closely describes your general worldview and attitudes then
Aggressive anti-egalitarian technocapitalism.

What are your positions on homosexuals, transsexuals, jews, blacks, welfare, taxation, immigration, religion, and genocide?

Attached: 9BF19016-DA1C-4AC6-964D-F146264B8169.png (534x1706, 2.05M)

>Drumph pls release your tax returns!
Just wait few weeks because after midterm elections Democrats will impeach him on his taxes and on other shit.

Attached: Donald-Trump-AM I FUCKED NOW?.jpg (719x768, 114K)

>we have the right to know how much money you make compared to how much money we make sitting on our asses.

Democrats used to be the "good guys." We took major losses in stride in 2000 and 2004. Democrats look absolutely pedantic and evil now and the way they behave is destroying the party.

Attached: 1516497057311.png (800x750, 106K)

>homosexuals
A vocal minority that has obtained outreach beyond its measure thanks to the internet. Big business will eventually find that it's not profitable to pander to them and it will sort itself out.

>transsexuals
See above.

>jews
Some are productive, some are tyrannical, like members of any cult. But they are spread out through the world and there are many subgroups, so you'd have to specify.

>blacks
Again, you have to specify which subgroups you're talking about.

>welfare
I don't have any strong opinion on it.

>taxation
Increases on the rich are pointless.

>immigration
Fine if the nation can stabilize the immigration flow to make it work in its favor, idiotic if not.

>religion
All of the Abrahamic religions are cults with their uses and also with limitations that need to be maintained.

>genocide
It depends on the scenario. Generally speaking, the "race wars" shit is retarded anarchist bullshit.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: alan davies.png (564x923, 1.18M)

>alt right
Reminder to toss Jewish children from bridges and tall building.

Attached: 983475983749853048.jpg (1176x10000, 3.58M)

He isn't alt-right because he doesn't acknowledge (((them))).

Congratulations, you are a left wing sin merchant and your ancestors spit on you

>how things work today

Attached: 1538727447228.png (416x435, 114K)

hes better than just alright op hes doing a great job

>and your ancestors spit on you
If they do, they aren't my ancestors anymore. See how that works? And left wing lol what fucking part of "aggressive anti-egalitarian" didn't you get?

T. Mutt who doesn’t even know his ancestors

post by this ID
SO FUCKING WHAT?
Big fucking deal !

>aggressively pro capitalist
>left-wing

The technological gulf between 2018 and 1918 is vast, and the cultural and the economic always conform to changes in technology while the political conforms to those two, all throughout history.

>Implying the alt-right is real
Imagine being this much of a newfag

Attached: 1529782687455.jpg (587x807, 154K)

>Orange_Mad_Bad.exe

Attached: NPC pussy hats Harry Potter Star Wars.png (1024x768, 442K)

Trump is a neocon

Attached: trumpberg.png (574x601, 156K)

You're an idiot, that should cover it.

No such thing as alt right

I don’t have to prove shit Juden

How about you tell me what alt right is, first

>Drumpf is Alt Right.

Here is Alt Right vs The Left. It's the same story everytime. Without alt right no you all would have been praising Hillary when she is eating babies offered by Planned Parenthood.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGETs

Attached: 1539301438995.jpg (431x469, 91K)

washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

His grandchildren are Jews