Redpill Op

MSNBC's Katy Tur is coming to my uni campus today at 1:30pm. Should I go up to one of the producers and pretend to be the president of some liberal club on campus and try to score an interview on live tv?

If I get on and they turn to me I willo try y best to redpill the masses in 3 sentences or less before I get cut off and shoah'd. They are literally setting up the set as I type this. This is my moment Jow Forums, give me 2 or three sentences I can say that will break the programming on the masses.

Attached: MSNBC_2006_logo.svg.png (1000x676, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CcJJ2feLUPg
youtu.be/vmlyePmLIVE
livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

phone posting, excuse spelling.

If I wont be able to score a seat I will probably stand behind the set and make some redpill signs.

Start talking about how you have proof from a family member that kavanaugh was guilty. After a second, look at Katie with a shocked face. Then a couple second later, mutter "omg that smell". Try to keep talking, then mutter, "omg is that coming from you Katie?". Take a step back with your hand over your mouth trying to maintain your composure. Then just completely turn around and pretend to vomit, with your ass still in the shot.

It's very simple, you need to say something without actually saying it. Try and figure out exactly what they are going to ask you, and respond with, on the surface, is you agreeing, but upon review you actually called them out on the issue.

Bonus points if you can manage a dry heaves fart with your ass in camera shot

Ask her if her transsexual father (or is he her mother #2 now?) still has his kibbles and bits, or if it's all front hole now

And ask her if he feels like a hypocrite for supporting leftist values while NOT supporting her father being a tranny?

Moon the camera. We need to get back to basics.

Tell them that you have a very strong anti trump protest piece. Then pull out a NPC mask and put it on

try to fuck her. Film some gifs of her giving you head.

Just say
>We must secure the existence of trans people and a future for trans children
or something

interdasting.

Also here is pic to prove not larp

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-122747_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.36M)

"Its okay to be black.
Its okay to be asian.
Its okay to me native american.
But fuck whitey amirite mah nigga?"
Then sperg out.

Do a reverse Colbert: pose as a liberal with outrageous authoritative ideas, such as 9 month abortions, whitr people should be deported to Europe or face jail etc etc. They will have a hard time opposing them, and if they do you accuse them of white supremacy

This. Its much better than my idea

dude just get next to those big titties and inhale deeply their meaty musk

see if you can put one in your mouth

katy tur has the best tits of anybody on television

Just say two scoops, that way we know it's you.

remember this?
youtu.be/CcJJ2feLUPg

Then the interview is over along with all the redpill potential

Start serious and then start quoting Trump's interview with her.

"You think you're the great reporter but you don't even know what you're talking about. Try getting it out. I don't know if you're going to put this on television?"

ask her why she's aged 20 years in the past 3

also i'll send you $20 worth of ETH if you get some nice creepshots of her tits

the news is great, they are a vital part of society. theres just these bad apples who have who insert opinion and sell it as news. what do you with that??

i love tv tho, great shows and movies. y do all the late nites bash on the prez, dont they realize that hits home to a huge # of people? seems like a dumb approach

shrug, be nice, set up, boom red pill, confused y, nice again, next red pill, etc

hol up, she is under the tent I think I can get a good shot of her thighs

say the 14 words and do a seig heil

youtu.be/vmlyePmLIVE

Sets goin up

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-134448_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.59M)

"With everything going on in America, our club is really trying to have an impact, and to train ourselves to go out into the world and make a difference. To do this, we're trying to emulate the success of Jewish groups in the 20th century. We really look up to them, and admire their effectiveness. They almost singlehandedly achieved gay marriage and more open immigration policies, and given us the media we have today. They're really our north star for effecting change"

May need to shorten.

Ask her if she has ever watcher her father dilate his mangina.

Try to have quote from haaretz or whatever ready that show Jews acknowledging this in their own words. Joe Biden also said that Jews were to be thanked for gay marriage.

No sarcasm.

There's some threads with a bunch of these but just make a big sigh that says "MSNPC" and display it prominently during your indoctrination

Any updates??
Also have a bump.
>Praying to Jesus that today will be the day that OP actually delivers

Fucking genius.

Alright making the sign now with my marker and notebook. Watch for it.

HAHA DO IT!!!!

I will. waiting for my time

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-140744_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.29M)

Watching live stream. OP when?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.11.11.png (621x350, 430K)

watch the kid in the grey hat.

>Should I go up to one of the producers and pretend to be the president of some liberal club on campus and try to score an interview on live tv?
Yes

Ask Katy how she feels about her tranny dad and what its like to have 2 moms ?

Is it over?

Fuck, I gotta pick up my pizza.

They cut to the studio. Is this you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.14.56.png (631x353, 438K)

Faggot OP

Im still on camera. behind fat dude in green shirt

Shit. Nevermind

Ask her about the time she asked President Trump why he had a problem with illegal immigrants, who 'commit less crime' and then relied on statistics for legal immigrants.

there is footage of it, review it

Nice shades, OP.
Live stream here btw: livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.20.39.png (277x266, 160K)

Ask her why NBC attacks Kanye so much just because he has a different viewpoint from what Black men are "supposed" to have.

yes. will flash the OK a couple times to confirm

Not over, it's back on air!! OP pls raise hands and make OK symbol. I will screenshot

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

God that nigress is retarded

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo2.png (2604x1712, 2.55M)

HAHA OK sign seen!

Screen shot please. I'm stuck at work.

Shit I missed it. What time? I can go back and make screnshot.

OP stand here pls, in front of bull statue. Hard to see you behind el goblino fatso

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.25.24.png (953x703, 992K)

Prophetroll them.

Attached: muhammad the pedophile.jpg (1000x938, 207K)

lol

Attached: okay.jpg (1920x1080, 675K)

lol, bitch in the bull shirt is mad

OP delivered? wtf

Attached: 1516937925266.jpg (316x400, 19K)

tell the American public that It's Okay To Be White

and tell them that IOTBW posters are going up again this Halloween and they should put some up

Attached: iotbw_poster.png (3508x4960, 77K)

Today OP wasn't a fag. lmao

Did OP pull the redpilling sign out yet? I can’t watch the livestream right now.

Found it. OPie is def not a fag.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.35.46.png (742x545, 730K)

And here is entire screen for your viewing pleasure

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.35.54.png (1280x800, 1.49M)

Had to rewind it but OP was definitely not a fag. Maybe a midget but not a fag

Jesus whats the name of the semen demon on the left in the grey outfit, I need to bust one real quick but don't want to miss OP

Just yell "THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD HAVE."

Was trying to get a time stamp cuz he moves his hand around a lot and it's blurry so I wanted to see if someone could make a 5 second gif instead but I gotta sit through 10 minutes of fucking commercials now. Haven't watched actual cable tv in years and now I remember why lol
Also you should try to get out from behind that big fat fuck in the green shirt

Belt out the loudest "LOCK HER UP" ever heard at that campus

kek

Katy Tur. Youre welcome fren

Attached: katy tur.jpg (3000x2002, 538K)

Did he do it yet?

Act like you're a leftist and start going on about how Melania is really a transexual and she had operations etc. She had all of her operations by a world re-known plastic surgeon called KEK. Dr.KEK is the best in the world at Trans-operations. Just keep going off on a tirade like Kayne West and throw in little Jow Forums references here and there. If you do good enough the news will pick it up and go on about this Dr.KEK.

im right behind her grey shirt kid.

God this segment is unbearable.
>DRUMPF THREW PAPER TOWELS THATS WHY IM VOTING DEMOCRAT
Fucking stupid spic

>MSNPC
not
>MSLGBTP

They something bad about the Kabal

What’s happening now op

These are the same type of people that don't vaccinate their kids.

Ya dun good kid. Now yell black power.

USF is a liberal shithole of brainwashing. My GF told me how awful it was

Shit, just look at Texas Christian University. They acted like demonic morons when Crowder came there a few times.

This. Start off talking about income inequality. Then say you have to tax the 1% at 100% retroactively(take all their shit). Then if there is no push back continue with open borders for all people of color. If no push back then talk about free healthcare and abortion until birth. If no push back then say that it would also be good if there was a two week post birth period where abortion would be legal (this should cause push back). If no push back then say how in order to end white supremacy white either have to get sterilized or have a mixed race baby. If they push back on any of this then just choose one of the racist, sexist, homophobic, capitalist pig.

Lol I see you OP

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.49.29.png (1280x800, 1.49M)

Here's a good one: "only whites should have to pay for college"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.50.04.png (1280x800, 1.5M)

Yeah this is better than mine.

Is he trying to jack off on her dress?

yes. I am. I left, not going to risk expulsion from a neo-communist dean from any of my stunts

You're a brave one, OP

>yes. I am. I left, not going to risk expulsion from a neo-communist dean from any of my stunts
faggot, why did you make the thread?

just wear shades

Was wondering where you went :( Katy is asking students questions now. Thanks for delivering OP, God bless

You did good, OP.

He is wearing shades, ya buzi boy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.56.35.png (132x177, 42K)

Nice try OP, Godspeed !

I’m gonna tweet her the caps and call her out for allowing racism on her show.

Attached: 27A09D40-A15B-4494-800C-CDA4CB9869AA.jpg (480x581, 75K)

Anyone know how to make GIFs on mac? I have a 9 second video file of OP making ok sign

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-12 at 14.58.27.png (173x195, 60K)

>999

HE NEED SOME ADVICE !