Should people with birth defects be euthanized?

Should people with birth defects be euthanized?

Attached: retard404-264x270.jpg (264x270, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yfjOu
archive.fo/6D8YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

I will take birth defects over the leftie cult members any day! Can we do them instead?

Depends on the severity of the defects.

they barely harm anyone. Niggers in the other hand...

the world need more retards to be honest. ask yourself: would there be wars with real retards in power? no

Error 404 Chromosome Not Found

watch idiocracy, it foretold the future

Kill all of Finland? That's mean.

No you heartless retard. Unempathetic niggers like you should be exterminated.

That would happen to them in Iceland. We have the most in America because we believe the most in freedom, so parents who want them for whatever reason are entitled to bring them into the world.

Attached: you're a retard.jpg (264x270, 24K)

Should people not be allowed to own pets?

This

Down's is a trisomy, not a lack of chromosome.

Nah. Sterilised maybe.

they have one extra, not one missing chro

and if he's actually missing one, maybe you have one extra

aktchually, it's extra chomosomes

>born with pectus excavatum
I would have preferred to have been put down. Simple exercise is a gruelingly exhaustive activity because my lungs and heart cant inflate properly. And it freaks girls out which is pretty funny when they see my heart beat through my ribs desu.
>to live is to suffer

Being Brazilian counts as a birth defect.

>And it freaks girls out which is pretty funny
you would have missed out on this if you had been aborted
just take your blessings where you can find em

Have you found a way to blame it on women/libs/gays/Jews/miniorities yet, you disgusting freak cunt?

Fun story: my mom lied to my sperm donor about having an abortion so he would go away.
>to suffer is to laugh

I have the exact same condition bro. How severe is yours? I'm only 25 years old but sometimes I feel like a 60 years old chain smoker.

parents business

pretty cool. your mom sounds fun

Who do you think was getting sacrificed back in the olden days? The cunning and strong?

Attached: 9637A04E-838C-43F4-83CA-5AD36A11CBDE.jpg (750x1050, 1.21M)

found the NPC's

No then this board will lose like 90% of its userbase and i will be bored to death here

Attached: IMG_1053.jpg (700x502, 101K)

found the retard

Attached: 1526368626177.png (1090x1087, 381K)

FPBP. Ultimately the government killing people based on genetics, appearance, or disabilities presented a dangerous precedent.

>Well people with downs can be put down, why not people with schizophrenia?
>Well if schizophrenics can be put down why not autists?
>Oh by the way, we have expanded the definition of autism to encompass any people who may threaten the stability of the status quo, so all of Jow Forums is to be executed for being autistic

Let me ask you this, would you really trust your current political leaders to decide who is and isn't fit to live?

Of course all that being said it is the family's job to support these abominations, not the government's. If a 60 year old man is unwilling to support his 25 year old retarded son and no charities are willing to step up and support him than let natural selection take its course.

what's the difference?

Then we wouldn't have any polltards left

Attached: 14921289274.jpg (223x226, 9K)

If too retarded to attract the opposite sex/their disability isn't heritable they may live. if that shit is passed down to kids, sterilize them immediately

An NPC would have said making memes about retard is insensitive.

Know which retardation is which.

Retard.

Not bad enough to be life threatening so im told. The state insurance wouldnt cover the fix it surgery when I was a kid. Im 6'2" and have weighed 130ish since I was 16 not for lack of trying to put on weight. 30 now and still cant even jog an entire mile. When I breathe deep my lungs get kinda squished by the shape of my torso and how it moves.
>to laugh is to realize

Nope.

Mainly because it would generally be inhumane, but also because it removes incentives to ever find a cure.

but you're the one with a cut-dick which gave you brain damage and put you on the autism spectrum

Yes. They cannot pull their own weight.

Haha Dude , no.

They cant even be classified as humans

Attached: 1514671846908.png (1828x1025, 3.11M)

>people are born gay
>gay is obviously a birth defect.
I'm good with this.

yes if they dont have a rich family behind them

>people are born gay
no they're not:

>Study: Homosexuality Linked with Childhood Trauma
archive.is/yfjOu (news article)
archive.fo/6D8YE (archive link to study)

Let's ask Bathhouse Barry (pic related)

Attached: 200903200.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Niggers are dumb and violent, downies are just dumb. Having had some experience with downs people and other disabled, the mentally disabled are often surprisingly hard workers. Useful bottom level workers if nothing else, they will gladly work a dead end job and put in 100% effort every day and come into work with a smile. I mean if the world needs an underclass I would rather have people with extra chromosomes than Arabs, Spics, or Niggers with the correct number of chromosomes.

After all someone needs to work assembly lines and make cheeseburgers at McDonalds, why kill people who are happy doing the work nobody else wants to do?

Haha Jews always focus on the money.

Attached: 1534078609587.png (575x675, 466K)

>it removes incentives to ever find a cure
The cure is euthanizing.

This, and if the parents can care for them or not.

I know that feel bro. Mine ain't bad, but has pinched my floating ribs in which stabs my gut half the time. Sternum that has slowly sunk about a finger-finger and a half width from the coccyx looking bone at the bottom, to two links below the collarbone. Gives me the bitch tits look.
Doesn't hurt, but yeah feel you when you can't get full lung fill.
Solution?
>incorporate a healthy prescription of painkillers into your diet lad
Thanks doc

My brother has it too, seemingly worse than mine but he doesn't care. Just hope my kids don't cop it.

Attached: 1538608025350.png (971x546, 87K)

/thread

Removing the genes responsible is a cure.

That downie is literally smarter than you leaf.

Anyone outside of the top 10% of genetics (we're talking health, physical ability, IQ, beauty, longevity, all the good stuff) should be prevented from breeding in the first place. Abortion, euthanasia, sterilization, that's all part of it.

And then the ones that do breed should be bred based on the correct level of biodiversity, not too inbred, not too outbred.

We either do this or we dysgenically devolve, logically there is no middle ground.

Prove me wrong you dysgenic mutts.

The leaf is right

Ive got an older brother who is severely autistic. He is very strong and requires adult supervision 24/7. My parents are too old to care for him and he currently resides at a nearby group home. Now, I'm a dyed In the wool republican, but for the life of me I cant see a better scenario for him. There are some people who simply cant care for themselves, and need to be where they can be cared for. The best we can do it make their lives as comfortable and humane as possible.

No, downies are unlimited sources of entertainment, especially if you enroll them in martial arts and let them watch a lot of Three Stooges.

>>people are born gay
>no they're not:
You're really fucking up my extermination plan user.

No, murder in all cases is wrong and should only be done as a punishment to those who have commited crimes or as a mercy killing to those who cant last much longer.

never said take them off the list though

>Anyone outside of the top 10% of genetics (we're talking health, physical ability, IQ, beauty, longevity, all the good stuff) should be prevented from breeding in the first place
>People in the top 10% tend to have fewer children
>Population collapses in one generation
>Be bred out by spics and niggers
Also as a Brave New World mentions, not everyone can be an Alpha. You need people to work lower level jobs, and highly intelligent, fit, and ambitious people flipping burgers is both a waste of their ability and likely to result in them becoming resentful of those above them.

Kid thinks it's really that simple. Go read genetics for dummies or some shit.

It's not that simple. Patterns for defects and disease can be quite complex. There's many defective, but recessive allele in all of us.

Downies can't breed. The genes remove themselves. Just give them video games and a D-class job and they're set.

>incorporate a healthy prescription of painkillers into your diet lad
Nah, I had my fun with that. Oxys make my heart race and I get chest pains at my heart when that happens. Been on anxiety meds blood pressure meds for a decade to manage my heart rate which sits around 80bps resting. I have yet to find anything that actually helps.
>to realize is to learn

They should be aborted like 90% of downies are already.

Yup

Attached: margaret sanger eugenics.jpg (850x400, 56K)

You sick bastard, how else will we get disability bens

>Just give them.... a D-class job and they're set.
this. my aunt had mental retardation, but she lived a happy life. she had a job folding napkins at a restaurant.

this guy gets it.

Attached: badthingsreallyare.jpg (550x512, 40K)

No. You're removing the human beings afflicted by those genes. Gene editing would be a permanent solution. Killing every diseased person is a monstrosity. That's how they've "cured" downs syndrome in Iceland. Fucking sinister.

Meant that as that's the only practical solution, never took em. Was coerced to cop Ritalin once at age 10, and I'll never pop a pill ever again. (thanks jews)

>anxiety meds
Sorry lad but if you've fallen that far to concede defeat in (((medication))), then me or no one else van save you.

Attached: 1537926275311.jpg (635x357, 24K)

>would you really trust your current political leaders to decide who is and isn't fit to live?
yup

Yes, they would die in nature so the species as a whole could become stronger, it stands to reason they should be removed from the gene pool for the same reason.

I like downies. nice people

Downies are literally better NPCs than 99% of other NPCs.

robots

I have birth defects. They're just inside my head and not outwardly noticeable.

Nah you´re just a faggot

Apparently, I'm the one with the defect because I can see defects everywhere and in everyone I look.

Attached: 1498166074118.png (146x170, 37K)

start with yourself first OP.

Get the surgery to fix it then retard.

If the defects are minor no. If they are serve on the other hand then yes I'd say most certainly so.

Why should the government be able to forbid people to euthanize their tardy?

Depends how bad it is

Attached: 1539278320903.jpg (279x252, 11K)