HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1511267229176.png (760x524, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furman_v._Georgia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SO killing niggers is legal again? Oh Happy Day!

Attached: iu0FMN8IUA.jpg (600x381, 50K)

nothing will change
they haven't executed anyone in like 10-20 years anyway

what's next, anti-theft laws?

>death penalty racist because non-whites disproportionately put to death

Couldn't you make the same argument for essentially all criminal law?

That is where they're going with this, yes.

bingo!

they already do make that argument

This reasoning isn't anything new though. You guys are probably too young to remember but the death penalty was abolished for the entire US a while back by the Supreme Court for the same exact reason that they had statistical evidence of blacks receiving the death penalty more often than whites for the same crimes. That's why Charles Manson wasn't given the death penalty, it was abolished at the time he was convicted.

and now it will go to a packed republican supreme court, where capitol punishment will be reaffirmed and BTFO of all the states without it
good job fucking yourselves yet again, liberals

Just replace the death sentence with removing him or hers whole family from welfare and other government programs. The nigs might stop killing after that.

They do.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furman_v._Georgia

They are on their way, my nigga.

Attached: Bruh.jpg (250x250, 89K)

Attached: 1514439243900.jpg (1570x1536, 396K)

>Justices Potter Stewart, Byron White and William O. Douglas expressed similar concerns about the apparent arbitrariness with which death sentences were imposed under the existing laws, often indicating a racial bias against black defendants. Because these opinions were the narrowest, finding only that the death penalty as currently applied was cruel and unusual, they are often considered the controlling majority opinions. Stewart wrote:
>These death sentences are cruel and unusual in the same way that being struck by lightning is cruel and unusual. For, of all the people convicted of rapes and murders in 1967 and 1968, many just as reprehensible as these, the petitioners are among a capriciously selected random handful upon whom the sentence of death has in fact been imposed. My concurring Brothers have demonstrated that. if any basis can be discerned for the selection of these few to be sentenced to death, it is the constitutionally impermissible basis of race. See McLaughlin v. Florida, 379 U.S. 184 (1964) But racial discrimination has not been proved, and I put it to one side. I simply conclude that the Eighth and Fourteenth Amendments cannot tolerate the infliction of a sentence of death under legal systems that permit this unique penalty to be so wantonly and so freakishly imposed.
>Justices William Brennan and Thurgood Marshall concluded that the death penalty was in itself "cruel and unusual punishment," and incompatible with the evolving standards of decency of a contemporary society.

Kys

well said.

You're prettier when you smile, babygirl.

Of course, the repeat offenders who get hasher sentences wouldnt have a race bias, would it ?

Niggers committing more crime is the racial bias.

How's like being awake, but still sleeping? I want to try that

Civilization is racist, its time we do away with it