Can anyone come up with a better and more clear plan for making an ethnostate than the Northwest Front?

Can anyone come up with a better and more clear plan for making an ethnostate than the Northwest Front?

If there's a better group, inform us, who are they?

Attached: 1501365330089.jpg (453x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/tricolor-flag/
bitchute.com/video/OOIiTHf9I7rI/
gab.ai/groups/3e8976f1-8c9e-4578-be55-c27da2adfc0f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care what you do as long as you do it in Canada.

For the millionth fucking time

Your supposed home base for this is absolutely fuckin crawling with Filipinos and beaters. I live here, I should know. If you want to establish a white ethnostate in WA you’re going to have a bloody fight on your hands first.

>If you want to establish a white ethnostate in WA you’re going to have a bloody fight on your hands first.
What makes you think that Whites would be allowed to vote the ethnostate into existence?

Expel all non-whites. Make the entire country an ethnostate again.

>Expel all non-whites. Make the entire country an ethnostate again.
Okay, how?

Good point that apparently has to be beaten into people's heads.

Attached: 1539060067673.png (1460x1130, 1M)

Make it overwhelmingly clear that they are not welcome, and that staying is hazardous to their health. Legally and with due process, of course.

The same way we deport Mexicans.

What does the white part of the flag represent
>INB4 white people
Blue is the ocean, green is the forest. I say that flag needs some RED

Probably the best solution for America. Also I like their flag. Also aren't rent and property prices through the roof in white areas? You know, to keep everyone else out? Getting normal guys in that millionaire boomer land sounds like a pain in and of itself.

Attached: 1516480565716.jpg (960x640, 78K)

Blue is the sky above us, we are huwhite, and green is the grass below our feet.

love this

Winter? Snow? I dunno

Of course not, dipshit. I’m just spelling out the reality on the ground here for you delusional fucks. Every suburb of Tacoma is a fucking barrio. Have fun clearing those out.

Accelerate global warming.
The rest will sort itself out.

Attached: us-map-after-global-warming-animated-map-of-what-earth-would-look-like-if-all-the-ice-melted-save-ma (1542x1288, 304K)

Eastern russia

Well then the flag is oriented incorrectly.
It should be horizontal

Purity.

Rent and property prices are through the roof in white neighborhoods in cities, to keep non whites out.
The northwest is so expensive because of the beautiful land itself, plus many people wanting to live out there.

A flag without meaning is not good enough for something as great as the white ethnostate

Thanks, I made it myself

>The sky is the blue, and the land is the green.
>The white is for the people in between.
northwestfront.org/about/tricolor-flag/
You're right though.

Attached: 1511821320967.png (495x461, 520K)

If purity is paramount, then the flag should be golden brown for the wheat, white for the purity and Red for the blood that will be spilt in the name of the ethnostate

Apropos, does anyone have the meme version of the flag? With Spurdo, Wojak and Pepe?

>Of course not, dipshit. I’m just spelling out the reality on the ground here for you delusional fucks. Every suburb of Tacoma is a fucking barrio. Have fun clearing those out.
You should investigate the NWF some more. that way you can stop making uninformed statements about it.

>What does the white part of the flag represent
>>INB4 white people
White people.

Blue is for the sky, green is for the land, White is for the people in between.

Its not oriented horizontally because apparently some other country already has that one.

>Blue is for the sky
Since fucking when has the sky been to one side of us and the earth to the other.
We need to reorient the flag to horizontal

>Make it overwhelmingly clear that they are not welcome, and that staying is hazardous to their health.
With what group? With what plan?

>Legally and with due process, of course.
And how are you going to legally do something that is illegal and unconstitutional?

>The same way we deport Mexicans.
The USA deports Mexicans?

>We need to reorient the flag to horizontal
That flag already exists for a nation.

If you and I cannot identify said nation, than we could simply commandeer the flag and add some kind of emblem in its center

see

>If you and I cannot identify said nation,
It's an african nation. I can't think of the nation off-hand.

see

At least it's not that horrible shade of blue like on Sweden's flag. Their flag would look so much better if the blue was a bit less vibrant and the plastic looking yellow more of a gold colour.

Sierra Leone as well as Lesotho afaik

>The USA deports Mexicans?
Not nearly enough.

>I cannot
I cannot either. Which is why we can take the flag and add an emblem in the center. Some kind of pacific northwest hawk seagull

Attached: images (2) (1).jpg (192x263, 6K)

while I think it would be funny to throw international rule out on its ear and accept a flag that already exists, I don't want the NAR compared to some nigger nation.

Ah, there it is. But Sierra Leone's flag is upside down. We could use one like theirs, but the blue would be on the top and the green on the bottom.

But who fucking cares dude. The regular tricolor is fine.

Attached: myu3bd4dzrr11.jpg (768x768, 126K)

What makes you think I'm going to answer those questions seriously on a public forum?

>But who fucking cares dude. The regular tricolor is fine.
Yeah, if the flag keeps you from not supporting a white ethnostate then it's obvious you wouldn't lift a finger to help the ethnostate anyways.

>What makes you think I'm going to answer those questions seriously on a public forum?
What makes you think that you can purge 100 million non-Whites from the entire USA legally?

At first I thought this whole thing was funny to laugh at, but now I feel bad that people think an ethnostate is possible.

>I dont want it compared to a nogger
Well then we should've made sure to do more than reorient a fucking nogger flag to make it our own.
I say a seagull or hawk is needed.

>legally

Eh, put a swastika in the center. Really make the Jews piss their pants

Laws can be changed, incentives can be given.
It would be a long process but since it worked one way, why not the other. Also not like it hasn't been done before.

Its not keeping anyone from anything.
I just think we shouldn't be soo fucking lazy as to reorient a nogger flag and say its something we've made on our own.

You're not very bright are you?

Only in dreams :(

Attached: 996b312c03cbd811a75bd4fa74df6b3c2cffc3485c1cc2e15f9ca37adb0a4825.jpg (792x732, 215K)

Ok i was the main pusher of NWF on pol for 3-4 years. I even moved to Montana.

I dont want to discourage NWF posters but no one is going to move because of your posting. The one pollack I met because of my posting on pol was so autistic he scared me.

If there is a silver lining there are a ton, ton of organic migrants that move here to escape diversity, they just arent comfortable talking about it.

Attached: IMG_0375.png (1500x1200, 252K)

Attached: 1501349089217.png (930x500, 99K)

>you should do more research on a masturbatory white pipe dream that could never possibly happen where they want it to happen
K

Siberia russia. Form communites there and also help the local ecomony

Attached: 1200px-Siberia-FederalSubjects.svg.png (1200x692, 215K)

Was it this guy? Meeting him'd scare me too.

Attached: 1524117459249.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Is there any strategic value to the land you've outline in that map?

That's what I've been thinking about lately. that we need to start informing the people who already live here about the existence of the NF. I think this is gonna become more important than informing outlanders

build it and they will come

Attached: b5dde1a02fae54be106d9f5dadbe626134c3794169c2aaab3f67b8295e89497a.jpg (1696x2544, 1.64M)

Soon, brothers.
bitchute.com/video/OOIiTHf9I7rI/

Attached: 5b6102c5b22fd.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

Attorney checking in. You can absolutely discriminate in housing, employment, benefits, law enforcement, etc., you just have to be smart about it.

>"I'm sorry Tyrone, we don't rent to niggers"
^enjoy offsetting tyrone's child support

>"Of course Tyrone, you're welcome to rent here! For all residents' benefit, our lease contains a zero tolerance provision on noise, petty theft, intimidation, and drug use. Any additional people in your unit must be cleared first by management. Any breach means we can evict you and keep your deposit. But yeah we're really excited to have you!"
^ you will never hear back from tyrone again

This is a pipe dream. You need migrants who agree with you politically; otherwise the ethnostate will happen.

How will you define whiteness?

How will you make the current non-white population leave?

How will you defend yourselves from the military when you secede?

How will you convince the white population in the area to vote for your interests?

How will you deal with liberal stronghold cities?

>informing the people who already live here
Thats the best way to get ruby ridged

You have to be in contact with an organization, otherwise you're literally just moving there to move there.
gab.ai/groups/3e8976f1-8c9e-4578-be55-c27da2adfc0f

Start small. Buy some acreage and sell plots to only white people to build on. Over time keep buying up the surrounding land. Look up Orania in SA. That is what I am going for. I have already saved $20k. When I get to $100k I am going to start this idea no matter what. It would be nice if other people pitched in so that this could happen sooner, but most people don't actually want to make financial commitments.

>How will you define whiteness?
Oh boy here we go

You're not completely wrong but you're making it seem worse than it is. I'm in Oregon and yes, where I am its absolutely overrun by beaners and I hate it. I can drive for 30 to 60 minutes in any direction and be in towns where I could go two weeks without seeing q single non white.
Some other user already said this, but if you inform yourself more about the NWF it makes sense.

Wouldn't it make more sense like this then?

Attached: 3444.png (1200x800, 19K)

>"Of course Tyrone, you're welcome to rent here! For all residents' benefit, our lease contains a zero tolerance provision on noise, petty theft, intimidation, and drug use. Any additional people in your unit must be cleared first by management. Any breach means we can evict you and keep your deposit. But yeah we're really excited to have you!"
Thats a shot strategy. Youre best to just have a rent increase plan that would have them show up then leave when the rent jumps. Make it a 6 month thing, this way if anyone comes knocking about racissts, just open your books and show how the noggers dont seem to like it their much as they leave before 12 months for some "unknown reason"

Thank you. Now shop a seagull or hawk into it and we're winning again

That's already a flag.

Attached: 5b5cd6d7547fe.jpg (2221x3337, 1.35M)

For the record I do not support the NWF anymore..not since trumpism

Attached: IMG_6389.jpg (1024x768, 537K)

If you're incapable of generating a lot of wealth to solve your problems, you're not white.
Poor is a state of mind.

Attached: 1512995618064.jpg (675x432, 71K)

>Worshipping a Jew cocksucker

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 22K)

"Our community expects work, responsibility, self-improvement, and a culture that thrives on western values."

Anyone who's left after hearing this is white.

>How will you make the current non-white population leave?
They'll do it on their own. Societal leeches don't want to live in a place where there aren't any gibs.

>How will you convince the white population in the area to vote for your interests?
Blue-pilled whites still hate minorities. No one wants their kids' school district to get nig'd, and no one wants to live near a heroin shootup or deal with random violence.

>How will you deal with liberal stronghold cities?
Most cities are a light breeze away from being turned completely upside down. Stronghold... maybe not.

While I generally agree with you, that's a pisspoor attitude to have towards your kin.
Money making = good is a large part of what got us into this mess.

I have a question. Is it a good idea for me to simply "misplace" rental applications from names like Juan and Quantavius?

They will be absorbed through assimilation and a strict immigration policy to make the nation predominantly European.

Start an Arctic colony, The cold will be hostile for niggers and mudslimes as they are used to arid conditions. Any that stray too close to the border could be kidnapped and forced to work in the electric generators. The water refinery could bring up water from under the ice and the farms would be insulated and heated on a room to room basis for the different crops and animals in them. The basic generators would be powered by slaves running on treadmills in shifts. I have devised rough plans for a basic 70 man Colony at a rough estimate of £4m, All we would need is a loan. Once the 70 man colony is established and operational we could expand by bringing in another 100 or so people at a time year by year. After exports start growing we would eventually need to form a standing air force and regular army supported by militia before declaring our independence. Feel free to ask me anything about the plan

Kind of risky, especially in Oregon/any blue state. I had one tenant I was super concerned about (black) and I found out he'd sued almost every landlord he'd ever rented from.

Instead, I informed him and all the other tenants that I was planning on personally moving back into the unit after all. He sued, of course. Immediately blew him out by showing I had noticed the other three applicants that I wasn't planning on renting to them either. Rented it out on Airbnb for two months, then relisted it.

In the early 90's yea, I doubt that would happen these days. We have a lot more recources to go over the media narrative than we used to.

>The one pollack I met because of my posting on pol was so autistic he scared me.

What was he like?

>
People of majority European ancestry
>How will you make the current non-white population leave?
Absorption and through an immigration policy, I don't care about purity.
>How will you defend yourselves from the military when you secede?
Secession will come naturally when the population in the region have their own culture and legal framework.
>How will you convince the white population in the area to vote for your interests?
A shared value system in the region a'la Mormons.
>How will you deal with liberal stronghold cities?
When like minded people congregate they won't be liberal anymore.

Forgot to add the basic 70 man colony would need to be supported by around 20 slaves. These could be taken from natives and by agents abroad promising good paying work to Africans

I don't support an ethnostate but I support like minded people congregating to one spot. I want to be around people of similar values and so do most people. Strict civic nationalism begets a default ethnic majority anyways.

Bullshit. The state has probably majority conservatives already. The only "bloody fight" would be from some antifags. There's a shit load of based and red pilled white people. Our presence here isn't taken as serious as it should.

>20 slaves
This is a terrible idea. Look what happened to us.

As an aside, you definitely want to pre-screen more thoroughly long before anyone starts turning in applications. List your unit just a little bit too high and then offer to cut the price during the showing. Don't return calls from people you don't want to deal with. Have "family matters" that come up. The bar for a potential tenant to argue that there was housing discrimination is actually pretty high. Just don't be an idiot and tell people you don't rent to (fill in blank)

>Let's move to somewhere where we can't farm or have reasonable industry
>also let's bring niggers with us
Sometimes I can't tell when people are trolling or being serious

Central/Far east russia. Mostly ethnic russians that live there and population is rather low. Lots and lots of land

Attached: 400px-Russians_in_Russian_regions_2010.png (400x345, 189K)

Already had the hawk image on my computer the only reason I did it. Lol I didn't feel like looking for a better one.

Attached: 3444.jpg (1200x800, 93K)

>They will be absorbed through assimilation

Yeah you can go fuck yourself.

That was a great presentation. I'll be sure to spread this around

Attached: 1501365292430.jpg (900x628, 332K)

take advantage natural disaster evacuations to purge who you don't want.
then don't let them back in.

Wonder if russia is hard to get into

Checked with these blessed digits
My plan is to start a group that in the beginning is just people I know and we are gonna just get together over a month and basically see what we can do for each other. If somebody needs help doing whatever someone in the group will almost certainly have the knowledge to do it. Then after a while we will start talking applicants and start work on a more public presence. A gentlemen's club without the strippers and degeneracy in general.

Thats already an improvement

Thanks fren. I only ask because I'm going to rent my house out when its played off, and I've recently learned how profitable it is to rent out cheap shitty older manufactured homes
What about inspections? Can you set a occupancy capacity and evict people for going over the number? I've seen how Mexicans live (like animals) and I dont want 15 people living in my 3 bedroom house drying out the well reservoir every every other week.

One of the main goals will be to basically try and rid our community of degeneracy and restore conservative values.