If you kill a baby out of convenience

it makes you a murderer

Attached: Causes of death 2016.jpg (475x388, 87K)

Canada 2015:

Homicides 604
Abortions 100,000+

I love these statistics. You'd be an asshole for mentioning it, though.

This also means in Canada we kill children at double the rate of the U.S.

i was amazed to learn the astronomical abortion rate in the former Soviet bloc this morning (on Jow Forums of course)
everything falling apart is because abortion is high.

Attached: 1539364005495.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

yah, three of what would have been my kids were murdered. Two by the wife at the time and a girlfriend afterwards. I had no say in the matter

I agree for the western world, yet India and China keep breeding without fail.
hmmm

And yet you would have been on the hook for support if she hadn't. You seem fine with this, as you wanted those children, but if a woman lies about birth control, for example, there is no recourse for the man. Must be that male privilege.

Could you share what you heard? I didn't see this.

If you sire a child before marriage, that makes you a fornicator, which is objectively worse than being a murderer.

Commies were active in atheist propaganda.

theres these things called condoms.

yes, i would have supported all of them without fail. now i have an empty house with a cat

i wanted the kids, can i be any more clear than that?

I am sorry to hear that, countryman.

I got rid of the problem through divorce, but still bitter about the whole abortion affair that I'll never support it

sorry for your loss.

Might I ask, as a man who has never wanted wanted kids, what do you think the next 25 years will look like for Canada? A big part of my decision was mass immigration; I just don't see us not ending up like south Africa. Could I safely assume that you wanting kids means you see a different future from Canada? Always interested in a fellow countryman's views.

thank you burgerbro
The European stock is being replaced as we speak and it's a deliberate action by the government. I wanted to have my own family to anchor myself, just like my cousins who were far luckier with their families. We're all from a Roman Catholic background, tend to stick together ethnically and I would have moved to another part of Ontario to be with like-minded people to raise those kids.

Sounds like you have given this a lot of thought. Very sorry for your loss, user. Being a man, you don't have the same time constraints as a woman as far as breeding goes. I hope you get what you want one day.

thank you leafbro, and hope you have a change of heart too
we need better people in this place

If you don't understand the difference between a fetus and a person, it makes you a retard.

Not your body, tard.

the baby was a part of my body, my heirs to all that I made and earned in my life, and I wouldn't have got married if I knew the intentions of my wife.
don't bother responding, I have already predicted that you'll say nothing of value

I am a worrier, and I think they might be a genetic component. I would rather not pass that on. But thank you and good luck.