DUDE Trump is going to make weed /ourplant/ in 2019!!!!

Attached: dude.png (824x985, 761K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/12/dana-rohrabacher-trump-to-legalize-medical-marijuana-after-midterms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/12/dana-rohrabacher-trump-to-legalize-medical-marijuana-after-midterms/

I don't understand why he would wait until after the midterms. Cannabis reform on a federal scale has massive bipartisan support already. Why miss out on the support from all the dudeweeds who would likely vote Democrat otherwise? I understand he has to take time to campaign now, but he's had two years to put this into motion.

because demorats will obstruct it, he wants majority first.

Democrats obstructing marijuana reform would be suicide for them. I don't understand your argument...

lmao i cant wait to see dems use republican anti-weed arguments just so that they can oppose drumpf

the dems gonna be the uncool party, media gonna have a hell of a time trying to convince the stoners that this is actually bad somehow

>implying they'd realize this
In case you've been under a rock for a few decades, Dems are dumb as shit.

States that vote now are more conservative so pro weed might harm them?

>muh resistance
if they side with drumf on anything they'll look bad

Nigga been busy with n Korea and trade shit rakea time

Checked. Already my plant

That doesn't answer the question of why we shouldn't allow them another opportunity to shoot themselves in the foot.

It's not the Dems bit his own old base

ding ding ding

He knows that when democrats are the majority it will look good on him and give him bipartisanship.

Kek. This was part of the plan. The Republican party is becoming liberal.

Attached: IMG_0874.jpg (661x472, 79K)

This. He's creating back up in case the dems win the majority. In which case he'll push hard on weed which will trigger a win win situation.

The only thing this is going to change is allowing big money jews to invest without fear of losing their shekels, and ruin the industry, it's still going to be left up to the states

>legalize weed
>weed becomes new vape shop business angle
>trendy cityfags start weed shops/industrial mass scale weed production like new app thing
>fucks over trailer park guys selling weed on down low

great shit OP. Just like the normals infested the internet with smartphone apps normals are gonna ruin the weed culture. TPB unironically warned us about this in one of the movies.

Attached: TPB.jpg (1400x700, 73K)

No one cares about weed.
A relative who is staunchly conservative promised to open a pot shop if it becomes legal.

Probably he thinks re-election is more important than midterms? Besides, announcing that now will more likely disrupt republican turnout than inspire new people to vote republican. Its a smart move to wait desu. Gives republicans time to accept this prior to 2020, and destroys democrat messaging efforts in 2020 as well.

Legalize it and tax the shit out of it.

Attached: CA8062B4-2D6E-4E07-B88F-DF4077A9BF6D.jpg (465x369, 149K)

Attached: zp08mdqx49kz.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I'm super jealous.

He stole the Democrats last cope. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I’m all for it, but that shit should of been done years ago.

Attached: E89105D3-575A-4D1E-A39C-AEBC9FEC6833.jpg (306x306, 31K)

Keep your filthy taxes off my weed faggot.

Can I seek medical asylum in America, for weed?

Mashallah

> ruin the weed culture.
Weed culture has been looong ruined by potheads.
t. Habitual smoker of >10 years who absolutely despises cannabis culture.

I got aids, somebody has to pay.

dont worry once USA legalizes it at a national level it will spread to Europe like the good lapdogs you all are

Dems will fuck it up by introducing a rider that it's taxed 30% federally for minority programs and then blame GOP when they kill it

Ya sure. You can live in my shed. Bring your delicious virgin sisters to add to my harem.

>Breaking News: Trump Legalizes Marijuana
>Here is how weed hurts women of color

Save it for 2020 desu

One could hope, but hell why not get some from amsterdam, it’s closer to serbia after all.

I grew up in the emerald triangle growing and harvesting weed and now they put a 25% tax on my towns livelihood its bullshit

More like dems will (rightfully) push for exoneration of all imprisoned with weed charges

You're looking at a blue wave

Oh fuck.. This is one of those, maybe im wrong on trump moments

This.

He knows he's going to lose the house, and he is counting on this to get it passed. The senate will still be close enough to even that it will pass.

the mad man just secured the center left vote for a 2020 re-election. the only remaining votes for the DNC will be fully certifiable NPCs.

nigger if you live in a legal state you're fucking stupid to not grow your own like it's probably one of the easiest low skill plants to grow on par with tomatoes. 6 plants in your backyard during the summer will keep just about any stoner on his couch all year long

Weed is degenerate. It is not /ourplant/ you faggot

Attached: 1527898733974.jpg (600x315, 21K)

The absolute state of Trumptards.

>not /ourplant/

I am glad Jow Forums is one person.

ahahhaa Tmoney always gets it right

Attached: 1536871429484.png (420x419, 24K)

HOPE

This is that Jewy addiction doctor, right?
>I used crack cocaine

Its illegal to grow your own now outdoors.

I need to tell you all something about Bill Gates

Attached: Long Haired Fresian Calf.jpg (992x558, 91K)

Because it's not gonna happen. Why the fuck you care, you voted for trump for keeping the mexicunts out and clinging to the last white majority in the United States. The devil's lettuce is the least of your problems.

it's only /ourplant/ if you don't actually smoke it.

The leftists seriously need to smoke a joint tho

>Trump legalizes weed
>millions of weed NPCs support him for this simple fact
>another tool stolen from the Democrats' arsenal

Brilliant idea, desu.

Drumpf causes massive black unemployment after legalization

in a way it's smart to legalise, if people can grow their own plants, they won't fuel cartels and shit.

This has nothing to do with weed and everything to do with hemp.

Attached: gwhemp.jpg (649x876, 86K)

Dems don't give him credit for anything now, why wouldnt they see this as anything other then a bribe and vote against him out of spite

Guy are you listening?

a 60g average yield of 10g dry per plant will not last all that long for real stoners. perfect for moderate use. But weed plants are needy mother fuckers to get a significant yield out of a harvest. Indoor soil grows in controlled climates are the easiest to achieve but isn't the most efficient way to go about things. Outdoor is just trouble, needs to be timed right, and meticulously cared for in case of in case of parasites or other problems. If you can go indoor hydro you'll be a cartel boss in no time.

Attached: MegaBlunt.jpg (461x720, 39K)

You two guys here

are you listening?

is CBD oil legal in america?

Hopefully federal legalisation will crush the states that have previously legalized it

yes

There are only benefits, the worse you can do is say that it glorifies it, but then again, that's already happening on a massive scale.

I mean, otherwise they'd just say Glormpf is "backwards" and "totalitarian" for not legalizing dudeweed.

There's still a small percentage who won't be influenced by NPC news.

>impying there will not be a monopoly of drugs.
that will be worse retard, God, NPCs are really stupid...

This will BTFO of liberals. The implications are more enormous than most realize. Hint fdic deposit rules lending
Could turn Cali and or protrump by 2020

Do it already faggot, I've got hundreds of thousands of shares in marijuana stock just waiting.

illegal at the city level, if you live in a rich pozzed cuck place, not the state, and city laws are easy to change. indoor hydro is objectively better in every way anyways I was just using outdoor as an example because literally a retard could do it.
Does a locked greenhouse count as indoors?

> (OP)
>Hopefully federal legalisation will crush the states that have previously legalized it
Hopefully

Colorado has become a purple hippy shithole and the taxes got misappropriated

kek I've been hoping for Trump to do this since he got elected. Dems would never win an election again.

Why give the candies first? I will incite some to vote R

I am talking to you Bernie Bros

We have a smell ordinance so if anyone can smell it your grow is illegal.

Well? What do you have to say about Gates, m8?

Attached: 6C952F59-3A73-492C-BBFD-797B9D0C473E.png (500x324, 163K)

HE WILL UNITE US.

Attached: trump2020.png (1241x753, 884K)

Retard

how can there be a monopoly if you can grow it yourself? you're not buying it, you're producing it, where's the monopoly without a sale occuring?

lmfao if you're only getting 10g per plant I don't know what to tell you buddy. 8 oz dry from a single scrogged plant is pretty easy, requires a little knowledge its not just throwing a seed in the ground but all it is is pruning and training with twine

No shit he is, he does this after midterms so dems continue to be do nothing obstrunctionists leading to 2020 to further solidify majority. He's also going to go after pharma companies leading into 2020, which they will also oppose, and post 2020 he's going to push some sort of mixed health care system like Australia's once he has price gouging regulated. He's systematically taking all of the democrats publicly supported platform away and implementing some moderate compromise leaving just the crazy leftists screeching in that party and creating a super majority.

I would consider doing it myself if it gets legalized. Sounds like a decent business venture and I've had some good success with growing plants in general.

Attached: 1500612022186.jpg (638x629, 44K)

Kek I wouldn't put it past them.

The seed or literally the plant itself, people are retarded, also, marijuana consumption is morally and biologically bad.

We have a winner

>addiction doctor
they sent me one after I had a stroke, because I then was a smoker
then looked up on them a little
total bogus "science"
wouldn't even give toilets to clean to the best of the best addiction "doctor"

this shit grows wild everywhere given the adequate climate, i think you just don't want to admit you're wrong, those are known facts, not just opinions.

Checked

the only thing they can tell druggies is pray to God lmao. (AA/NA)

Even if i'm wrong or not, you need to admit that Marijuana is bad.

because we want legal weed more than the democrats to make asses of themselves like they always do

alrite then this is just a tax issue, and taking work away from the cartaels and making sure the NPC are too stoned to vote at all, that is also a roundabout ways of voting republican. Jack Herrer is my favorite smoke but speaking as an adult all you really need is CBD oil

Nobody is going to be a "Cartel Boss" in the marijuana industry ever again. The market is so oversaturated right now the dispensary close to where I live is selling ounces for $30 now, and have been all summer... with no raise in prices in sight.

Opening the legalization market up the way the states did opened the door immediately for Walmart like occupation. Massive grow operations are the only way to even eek out a profit. The only niche that's not been tapped and exploited are organic grow operations. The same situation happened to food but took several decades to viably make into a profitable endeavor, and ironically would need a lot of bad publicity behind recipes like Advanced Nutrients, General Hydroponics, etc. before people would even care.

t. Oregonian

Attached: thesteaks.jpg (460x460, 180K)

>marijuana consumption is morally

how?

1. Midterms will be red or at least red enough to still keep a majority.

2. Federal Marijuana Reform is Trump's ace in the hole for an easy second term reelection.

Even if you are anti MJ you have to admit this will give the GOP a huge voter increase.

Weed itself is like alcohol. It’s negative effects are neglible if consumed in moderation. For me, moderating weed is impossible and after 6 years of daily use weed/dabs, I had to quit. If you begin to use cannabis daily in heavy amounts, you will develop an anxiety disorder and you will become very insular. Your life will slowly become dull and boring without THC. This is anecdotal, but you have no idea how many friends of mine went from “weekend smokers” to burnout stoners in no time.

she was such an incompetent piece of shit that she was surprised as fuck that ciggies induced vasoconstriction could have any calming effect on ophtalmic migraines (same as fucktarded neurologists [I have never even heard on any other kind] think my once rampant ophtalmic migraines had no relation with my stroke, even if I have shitloads of clues making it blatant that they did)
managed to quit on my own anyway

>morality

Attached: weedbrain.jpg (445x629, 127K)

Marijuana makes you schizophrenic and unintelligent, it should be fucking illegal

Sounds like an NPC thing to say.