How come the daughters of Spanish royal family look so nordic...

How come the daughters of Spanish royal family look so nordic? Did the royal intentiontionally keep the bloodline pure over centuries while majority of the southern europeans were racemixes with arabs?

Attached: F2974960-FA0D-4FE0-B0F7-EBD81AD6CE54.jpg (800x1200, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY[Embed]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Kingdom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theyre not spaniard Fingol
BLACK BULLSssssssssss

Mode nuke this cancerous thread please

you guys are pedo's

A bull for them
A bull for you
A bull for everybody in this room
But I don't seem to see many Black bulls coming through
See many bull coming through

they're french

go take your meds you fucking weirdo

This.

Get those French usurpers out of the Spanish throne.

Are you a retard?
Royals are mutts and not do not represent the genetic makeup of their country for obvious reasons
Sage for lowkey pedo thread

They generationally married up.

You have no idea how northerners look like

Pedo alert

Because their hands are promised to me user. The spanish royal family knows I don't like sandy bedsheets.

Even skipping one day to not take your medication has disastrous complications.
The fuck.
Neck rope mutt. Now.

The one on the right looks very spanish.
And I think the father is ethnically half German or something. Some Hannoveran royalty iirc.

Beans Greens Potatoes Tomatoes
Lamb Rams Hogs Maws

ADVERTISING
Chicken Turkeys
Chicken Turkeys
Lamb Rams Hogs Maws
Chicken Turkeys Rabbit
YOU NAME IT!!!!!
Beans Greens
Beans Greens

What is wrong with a father handing off his daughters to a loving husband? If their bodies say they are ready for birth it is a husband's duty to help them become mothers. I am a little big so they might struggle the first time, but I will be as gentle as possible. I don't want to break them on the first night ;)

I'd hit it

Because the royals aren't Spanish.

>they're french
Maybe their great-great-grandfather was, the Spanish royals are all mutts at this point

Ew, why'd they have to get so old? Cute little girls shouldn't be allowed to become old hags.

*French + Danish + Russian + Greek + German + Italian + Portuguese + Yugoslav

The family name is French, although hispaniced as Borbón.

This. The Dutch king for example is for more than 90% of German descent.

Dude the royal families of Europe are all mixed. The Tsar Nicholas II, the one that communists killed during the bolshevik revolution where cousin of the king of the UK.

Attached: 435345.png (373x649, 254K)

SOON

Attached: 78995465.jpg (484x570, 101K)

obviously animals like you are so unrefined that your OC can only be likened to a bunch of lowest common denominator hedonistic pedofaggotry

Sage and report extremely low quality posts

their ancestors descended from Frankish nobility

>Literally kill him by refusing that the Tsar and his family came in exil in the UK because he feared a communist revolution there
Typical english behaviour

they are not nordic at all you fucking retards

The king was sterilize and they imported the sperm.

kebab alert

They look like white arabs

What? His cousin denied asylum to the Tsar because he feared that a communist revolution could also happen in the UK?

Why does Spain still have a monarchy? Get rid of those cucks and install a right-wing republic.

Spaniards are descended from the Suebi and the Vandals, nordic germanic tribes.
The more you know...

The Franks and the French, yup.

I Guess blonde hair is a nordic trait now?
My beard is blond am I nordic now?

Not that poster, but - Yes. The Czar wanted to flee to London to live in exile, but the King and PM said no. They were afraid that welcoming the Czar would inspire British communists to rise in revolution.

And frankly that was not an unreasonable fear.

you're an Aryan lad, user

Spainards don't mix with niggers, not even women like them

Theyre half spanish

Attached: queen.gif (461x276, 3.38M)

>while majority of the southern europeans were racemixes with arabs?

Nice try ((()))
but no southern european is related whatsoever with arabs
report and sag*

Attached: 1dna21_12_utos_9-0v_pca-112.png (1600x1440, 515K)

>The Most comprehensive rundown yet on NPC theory

THIS IS THE ESSAY OF THE CENTURY!!! NPC THEORY EXPLAINED AND THE CURE, for some npc's,
>Some NPC's can be saved

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY[Embed]

NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN
He says the video has been demonitized... NPC THEORY SCARES (((THEM)))

SPREAD THIS DAMAGING VIDEO TO THE NPC'Sa!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1539271374243.jpg (500x443, 52K)

there the result of thousands of years of royal inbreeding

>How come the daughters of Spanish royal family look so nordic?
They don't. All of their facial features (jawline, nose shape, eye shape, lips, forehead and overall facial proportions) are very iberian, they just happen to be blond, it is quite common in northern iberia. Go vargpost somewhere else, cunt.

Don't look nordic, but iberian.

Attached: king-felipe.jpg (968x681, 65K)

...And Iberians are descended from nordic germans. What a fool you made of yourself.

>And Iberians are descended from nordic germans
What the fuck?

Yes. Iberia was settled by the Suebi, Vandals and Visigoths. All nordic germanic tribes. This may come as a shocker

>being this much of a dumb nordnigger
What next, are the native greenlanders nordic because scandinavians have been there too?

Attached: ec949380380fd9f6f49dd2d5adb535feacd1eafb9b04a2d76909ddd2d01b3897.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Yes, from the Vandal invasion I believe. The Germanics were essentially snow nigger savages and destroyed Rome through invading it. They only got civilized from the instiutions and technological refuge of Rome. Thats why Spain is more whiter in Phenotype than southern Spain, from the Germanic invasion force from Scandinavia.

The dumb nigger is you, for not reading history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visigothic_Kingdom

Actually, i will concede that they probably have some some germanic invasion genes, since the native iberian population is not largely blond-haired, but to imply that they are fully germanic is completely retared.

>retarded
fixed

The Spanish royals of the past have quite bad experiences from keeping their bloodlines pure.

Attached: charles2.jpg (815x623, 127K)

Stay, youll be our normie chaser for today

Mods will let this thread get 300 replies and if you tell people to sage it you'll get banned
:) (:

What? Greenland natives were like Siberians. Pale, monolid eyes, with black hair. It was scandinavian settlers that built the place up.

>a few germanic invaders have been in iberia centuries ago
>all iberians are now germanic
>native iberians? what?

Their genetic imprint was basically nothing, probably even lesser than the North African imprint from the Moors which is saying something.

he's just spouting random stuff. He's on the defensive because i proved that spaniards are descended from nordic tribes. He doesn't like the fact, because he has something against nords, so now he's implying that the "genetic imprint was minimal!" when in fact the Visigots and Suebi (both blonde german tribes) bleached the entire peninsula.

Calm down dude, jesus christ.

Actually thats wrong. The scandinavian migration army only bleached the northern portion, with only a few incidents in the south. The south of Spain largely remains Roman in phenotype or atleast Berber from the Umayyad incursion.

M8, you need to learn text interpretation ASAP.

whoops I misread that

Attached: Germanic_Europe.gif (800x545, 75K)

I want be beheaded at her royal order

Their asses do look nordic alright.

Attached: spanish royal bloodline.jpg (568x666, 73K)

All nordic tribes that migrated south were rape slaves of mongolians. Atilla ruled the region for a long time and all of the Goths were essentially his slaves. You got gooked son.

MODS

all european royals are mostly descended from mediaeval germanic royal houses, with minor additions from iberian, italian, eastern european and byzantine monarchies

Attached: this_morning_painkillers_gay.png (1366x768, 1.62M)

Go back to onion, TORpedo.

Gay

they should get blacked

they look ugly ngl

Cuck leaf.

No, the were vassals/refugees. After the collapse of Attila's empire, they were free to rampage anywhere they pleased with Attila to hold them back

*without

Why do you think the Visigoths and Suevi came to Iberia? They ran away from Attila and his rape train. He defeated the Ostrogoths but that didn't mean wiping them out. He allied with them against Rome and the Visigots.
>all of the Goths were essentially his slaves
Cringed at this, lad. Goths were everywhere at the time. Basically they didn't know about condoms so they just kept multiplying

They don't. They look Spanish.

Around the eternal anglo, never relax.

Blonde hair and blue eyes =/= Nordic. Otherwise, plenty of Alpinoids or Dinarids would would be Nordic. The girl on the left looks Atlantid (plenty of those in the Northern parts of Iberia) while the girl on the right look Mediterranoid.

>majority of the southern europeans were racemixes with arabs
You are, indeed, an ignorant brainlet who doesn't know shit about racial phenotypes and their relation to environmental factors.

Attached: 1520609725648.png (645x729, 93K)

You're a moron. The Germanic tribes barely left a genetic trace in the Iberian peninsula. Blond hair isn't a Germanic thing.

I WANT TO LICK FIVE YEAR OLD LEONOR'S FEET AND DRINK HER PEEPEE

You keep telling yourself that you black man. What's it like being a swarthy ape? Sure must suck.

The one on the right definitely looks like the queen. She's hot

They don't look nordic, they look mid-western european

They came here because the Rhine happened to freeze over and the Romans were a mess. If not for that, then all of the nordic region would be speaking ching chong today. Actually the main reason they came here was because their mongolian masters gave them permission to cross the Rhine.

Their mother is full spaniard, while their father the king is a mixture of all European bloods, he has greek, danish, spanish, french, etc.. all kind of admixtures.

And most kids here are pretty fair, it's when we hit puberty that our hair darkens a lot, and at least 1/3 or 1/4 of spaniards are blonde or have blue eyes regardless, so it's not uncommon at all.

What are you talking about bro. There were thousands of Germanics invading Iberia. They literally went as far as North Africa

Neither Filipe, neither Letícia have blond hair...
The kids born with tawny hair, and the girl on the right have brown eyes.
Filipe have blue eyes, brown hair.
Letícia have brown hair and brown eyes.

Attached: Cosimo.jpg (198x254, 7K)

THEY BOTH LOVE THE BBC

>Did the royal intentiontionally keep the bloodline pure over centuries while majority of the southern europeans were racemixes with arabs?

What the fuck are you talking about? All the dynasties of the Iberian kingdoms were of Nordic origin, the most "Iberian" was that of Trastamara.

Blonde hair is a sign of good birth. Just notice how triggered the mutts on here get when you imply that there is a correlation between blonde hair, noble bloodlines and germanic races for example. It's like they instinctly know that blonde hair people are superior. Not that i disagree, being blonde myself.

What's this?

Attached: 1539373933224.png (800x1200, 1.84M)

House of Bourbon and Trastámara have a lot of brown haired and brown eyed kings/queen.
The only House that is depigmented is the Habsburg.

Attached: 800px-Fernando_VII,_by_López.jpg (800x947, 151K)

Oh shit! Why? Why have you made me see that? Well, at lease the country will have a male heir. Good digits, too.

Are you seriously calling the Habsburgs nordic?

And btw, Charles V who was the first Habsburg that inherited our throne did so because he was already 50% spanish by blood through his mother (Juana of Castile, a Trastámara), so he was hardly "pure". All monarchs are basically Euromutts.