Éire/pol/ - Darby Redpill And The Chosen People Edition

Thread Theme : youtube.com/watch?v=uzIXC3Fnd3o

Attached: download (99).jpg (254x198, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!69IymB5L!s2hM-0LfGCKd8OF9abr1jg!boQkXRwA
youtu.be/d1soHh8_BmA
youtube.com/watch?v=iJGLAwZHL70
youtu.be/f1XIFRqa7NQ
youtu.be/zxjvNUNXhkU
youtube.com/watch?v=o2M4usgh8Ss
youtu.be/0QdbeM2JWYE
youtube.com/watch?v=kGZjKzOPXIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How are things lads?
Looking at Darby O'Gill is crazy nowadays, it shows the difference in how cultures take stereotypes.
Weird how when a normal country see something based on stereotypes of your people as either comic or for novelty, they embrace it. Darby O'Gill is a national treasure to the Irish.
But if something like Darby O'Gill existed for blacks on a similar scale - using their stereotypes and folklore and making it comical and diluted for appeal - it'd be decried as heinous and backwards.

Shameless self bump, again.
We're getting this fucker over the hill.

Bump

What's the story?

My deck chair blew away last night, still raging

Reposting user's treasure trove of Irish literature and political writings, will take and expand on the board in the mean time
mega.nz/#F!69IymB5L!s2hM-0LfGCKd8OF9abr1jg!boQkXRwA

Thanks.

Sounds exciting!

Damnit when will you fags take control of your island. Embarrassing!
Glad I don't have to live with you cucks.

Grand Torino interviews Kathy Sinnot on the Blasphemy Referendum
youtu.be/d1soHh8_BmA
If the issue is to be raised, what's ye're thoughts on the blasphemy referendum?

Nigel on late late soon should be good

Because mass immigration is a more pressing issue. There wont be a country to contend if its dominated by blacks and packs.

wheres ceann?

Attached: DeIBL1rX0AAnVJl.jpg (631x528, 14K)

its gonna be fookin tashty, lad. Tubridy will bend over and eat his own arse as usual, and Farage will be smugger than ever.

What's the most enriched place outside of Dublin?

Attached: 1539263458750.jpg (1024x751, 164K)

He got a gf and cant be as autistic anymore, apparently.
Though im suspect of this account, because i've a gf and spending ten minutes making an éirepol thread doesnt put a dent in ye're time.
So presumably he's been killed

Shligo is pretty bad
t. Shligo shtyle boi

So abortion is legal in your country now, isn't it?

Really? Fucking hell, wouldn't have thought it. Heard many places over the years, but never Sligo.

rip, pity he took the OP pasta with him unless Aiteal has it saved

its so bad, even the natives here are either total trash or lefties

This is a right winger given air time on mainstream Irish television, nothing better. Soon we will have Barrett on.

Attached: 3lv_k_yY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

IS THE REMINDER NECESSARY

Attached: IT HURRRRTS.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Hes not that great at interviews though, i like him but still that could do more harm than good

You sligo too? probably bumped into each other at some stage.

Yeah, the whole "abortionists get the rope" thing mightn't have been the most tactful of interviews in retrospect

the only people against it are the likes of your man ali selim who has threatened to use it multiple times before

Carlow is gone down the drain with it recently

Critiqued and The Don are live

youtube.com/watch?v=iJGLAwZHL70

yeah, probably not though im still in the Hill not the IT so unless you are yourself its unlikely

>Barret up on the table on the late late screaming about the jews
it'd fuck up so much but id still pay to see it

Barrett? I think he'll be grand, he's learned from his mistakes, ar dheis ar aghaidh.

>the Hill
holy cringola
I started the year the new building went up, and literally the next year all the pakis had vandalised it in weeks.
sorry to hear friend

Ireland, and Europe as a whole, will never regain greatness unless we once again embrace the gods of our ancestors.

>we live in a reality where Barrett may soon be calling for a genocide
Im fookin ready

True. Christcucks will never understand. The Romans taught the Jews a lesson. We must do so again with the Older Gods.

Attached: Arch_of_Titus_Menorah.png (1575x879, 3.71M)

Ireland is in an odd predicament, since we embraced catholicsm broadly, which is weird for pagan country. I'd say just retaining a sense of spirituality is paramount, baby steps and all that

fuck he's been a busy lad tonight

what are the odds the cucked RTE selected audience will boo Mr Farage on the late late lads?

Kildare's getting pretty bad with Roma gypsies begging but they're easy to ignore once you realize they probably have more money than most of us

Catholic Ireland: 100% white Irish
Atheist Ireland: 82% white Irish and falling

not even surprised, about 40 lads got fucked the other day for messing with fireworks, a substantial amount being foreign

celtic christianity is a good mix of the two, break the ties with Rome but keep God

PAGAN IRELAND:

100% GAEL AND NORSE

Seriously? Fucking hell, i'm not long out myself - 2016 - but it was never that bad.
Some fat paki got caught kicking the can and didnt understand what was happening so he stabbed some fucker in the eye with his compass.
Celtic Christianity is the best solution, at least now.

Why do you want to go back to paganism? Do you even know anything about it?

Celtic paganism didn't have a lot of hard rules, you know?

dead serious, keogh on the intercom even said 'apologies to staff for the list of names im about to read out' before he called them down
they've cracked down on it a lot recently but the younger years are total scum, anything that does happen happens down town instead of on the grounds so people get away with
the fucker with the fire extinguisher was a second year as i understand it for instance

Keogh used to be a family friend, funnily enough, back when he was still a chaplin. Very nice man outside and before, always treated my family well, but i can tell the job is killing him. He's got a fifty foot stare whenever he's on his own.

Oh its very likely
The usual suspects i wager:
>the fat stuffy bastard in a loose fitting suit
>the effeminate, lightly bearded 20 something with a smug look
>the shrill, chemically-blonde cunt speaking like a primary school teacher with a drawl
>the token negro, slow, cool, casual, and with a wicked sense of humour
>a fucking hired nutcase paid to act like a retard while supporting Firage to discredit him

No I don't, please enlighten me

Basically it's all just centered around worship of a harvest god. Just get a fox statue and offer up some grain and you're good.

Oh, and hang around a waterfall occasionally.

true, hes a shell of himself now

Attached: keogh.jpg (623x864, 87K)

holy fucking kek, lad
he'll be the type that flourishes in old age, i reckon. Finally get around to writing that book he wanted to.

Attached: download (73).jpg (259x194, 10K)

You don't even know what paganism is

I just fucking spelled it out for you, you foreign god worshipping cuck

You lads have some cracking songs about national heroes.

youtu.be/f1XIFRqa7NQ

That's not a religion, that's not morals that's not values. Fuck off and stop with divide and conquer.

can see it now desu
>my tales from the frontline: 40 years as principal of summerhill college

Aye, shame that modern irish music is fucking cucked to the gills. Same with most indigenous folk really, except for some fucking tashty appalachian shit

I love how Christians are so brainwashed they think you can't have a religion with a thousand pages of retarded dogma and a book of shite to gather around and read as god rules.

I lost my old discord account so I'm not in the discord anymore but just a reminder I am still collecting all the based Gearóid material and have just about finished all of ANA's handbook. Will eventually properly compile it (uncensored) and have it all for you fags.

If there's anything you'd like me to focus on (industry, economy, social, military, etc) let me know and I'll do it first.

Attached: last.png (426x672, 533K)

Made me LMFAO cheers

I fell in love with Cara Dillon about a year and a half ago. Got to see her and her husband, Sam, play a very intimate gig in Leeds at the beginning of the year.

Since finding her, I've gotten pretty into Damien O'Kane, The High Kings (posted above), Orla Fallon and a bit of Celtic Woman (but they seem a bit cringey).

What do you mean by "modern Irish music" just like stuff out by contemporary artists from Ireland? I imagine it's about as soulless as pop (I use the term loosely) from everywhere else.

youtu.be/zxjvNUNXhkU

>Cara Dillon
Shes sexy ASF

Yeah, but contemporary Trad groups are just as sterile, replaying older music of sovereignty and irish culture while being overwhelmingly commies

also, some others to check out
Planxty
Mary O'Hara
Luke Kelly
Andy Irvine
De Danaan
Paul Brady
Lúnasa
Christy Moore
Wolfe Tones
we've got a decent selection when we want to

Boys this is a reminder to put these up all over Belfast and Dublin this Halloween, specifically universities and known liberal places. I'm going on a small holiday to Edinburgh this Halloween so I'll be doing it there.

Attached: 1537562287803.png (1600x2262, 73K)

'twill be done, lad

Nice, the craic is gonna be amazing when the reactions come out after these go up

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x530, 48K)

Talk about paganism as much as you can then. Sell me paganism.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2M4usgh8Ss

What is your favorite Irish song?

Attached: D256_14_896_1200.jpg (1200x688, 217K)

>white nationalist shite
im grand thanks, anything in this vein and you wont have to ask twice tho

Attached: ana_poster.png (351x500, 180K)

Rocky road to Dublin
youtu.be/0QdbeM2JWYE

I'll take some cheeky pics, onions will be spilled on that day

They're always after me gold!

Beautiful, charming and a voice like a bloody angel.

I was glad to get out to Derry and the surrounding countryside last October (Yank friend worked at Seagate) to put so many of her songs about the county into a visceral context.

Right. I bet the hypocrisy is grating as fuck.

And thanks for the list dude. I'll have to check them out!

finna cringola
no fucking exception
youtube.com/watch?v=kGZjKzOPXIQ

>mfw the leprachaun was the jew all along

Attached: 1539293554935s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

God a untied Ireland makes me hard solid, . I cant stand the state of the NI tayto crisps up here the ones in the free state are 100% superior

Attached: 1538165443228.jpg (671x836, 100K)

whats the difference between them?

It was me said he got a GF so he has better things to do. Said it as a joke, I don't know what actually happened to him.

Tbh bigger packet and nicer taste, I've noticed anyway

ah rite so
probably killed himself
dont blame him

Cork (Urban areas like town, Ballincollig, Carraigtwohill, Middleton, Carraigaline.

t. Corkfag

Aside from that, why would rehashed Judaism be more appealing to you then a religion that doesn't actively encourage diversity.

Ah right, desu my breaking point would be fucking up Johnny Onion Rings or Wheelies
sorry to hear friend

So fucking blackpilled about this nigger that got to stay in Ireland because of naive kids. The way shitlibs can mindlessly celebrate their countries downfall without really knowing why they want this to happen is enraging. Political solutions are disappearing fast lads, at what point do we go for an alternate route?

Attached: 1528326117416.png (620x395, 139K)

I reckon he just got feed up of it. He will come back likely. This had happened before and then /ourburger/ took over.

>tayto nationalism
highly powerful

Attached: mick 4.png (710x450, 361K)

Unite Ireland, consolidate the best Tayto recipes and export the Spring Onion ones to England, please! I alone will guarantee the venture turns a profit. There's bugger all spring onion crisps here these days.

Also, send Club Lemon.

Gotta admit, with all the talk of crowing Saxon cocks and the likes in some Irish tunes, I can't help grinning impishly feeling like a panto villain.

Not yet no. Simply not unconstitutional.

I noticed protestant taytos beig sold in the republic last week, I almost had a stroke.

>at what point do we go for an alternate route
if/when the national party gets varadkar'd, then we'll have no other option, until then i'll be joining the reserves and making sure that if things get that serious i'll be ready

Why would you eat ANY of that crap? Hate the smell, the taste, hate everything about them. Fucking rotten

Stop with this snownigger varg bullshit. It's not us.

not to sound like a special branch african or anything, i mean if the NP is still going that sort of carry on wont be necessary

Support Irexit. We desperately need it to go mainstream

Attached: download.jpg (317x159, 13K)

People being complacent like you is why we elected a faggot foreigner as our leader.

Aren't we a nation of immigrants sure

>Club Lemon
>Not Tanora
Fucking Degenerate

Attached: Tayto.jpg (194x260, 5K)

That's probably a good idea, much more likely to find patriotic lads in the forces. Convincing people is just fruitless. I swear to christ I was explaining why the EU degrades Irish sovereignty and this guy looks me in the fucking eyes and says: "sovereignty is relative". Rockwell was right, revolution is a spectators sport. Npc's don't have the agency to contradict what power tells them.

This. We've kinda mainly become a nation of people who mutter "ah it'll be grand" and forget about it

>Tanora
fucking cringola, lad
bet you like vimto too