It's a bitter pill to swallow

but sooner or later you're going to have to accept that Christianity is just Judaism-lite.

Attached: christcuckery2.jpg (1728x1464, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_City_of_God
youtube.com/watch?v=X0mUxILZyZc
josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's because Jewish infiltration in the Reformation and since led to a weaker strain of the faith. The Church Fathers were redpilled as fuck on the Jew and his lies.

Attached: Chysostom-pilled.png (2000x1000, 1.31M)

Christianity is a story about how Jews tried killing God but ultimately failed. God punished the jews by making their exclusivity with God run out, so now anyone can go to heaven. the bible warns about jews.

Nigga, I ain't readin' all that shit.

And yet, modern-day Christians are, for the vast majority, huge fans of Jews. They will bend over backwards to defend them.

>literally jews themselves
>anti jew
Whoa...
Why do anime avatar deus vult christians think John Chrysostom was the church fathers and ignore all the actual pacifist life rejectinf faggot church fathers?

Attached: 07c.jpg (600x338, 17K)

If Christianity is a Jewish psy-op then why do Jews hate Jesus Christ?

They hate what Christ was, but they love what they made Christ into.

islamic philosophy is the answer

The same thing happened in Rome, after the jews brought christianity, that happened in Russia, after they brought communism.

White people have been living under a foreign cult for more than 1500 years. Its bred into them at this point to be loyal to the cult. All because jewish diaspora, after their temple was destroyed twice and their revolts put down, brought with them a cult that preached to the poor and foreign against the roman elite.

Then why do they attack christianity?
Modern athiesm pretends like judaim and islam dont existe let alone any other religion. Christianity is like the only faith on earth. My best buddy is a christian arab

Attached: 1537146013460.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

The problem isn't their religion, it's all the genetically passed down mental illnesses that make some Jews so insufferable. Those are the ones that make the rest look bad. I disagree that they're all bad. I know plenty of nice Jewish people.

Christ is as He was, and will be forevermore. Christ, Son of God, died in our place as payment for our sins.

This is only the case in the US and western europe where you have been fed jewish propaganda
Plus in medieval times christians were strongly anti-jews, so what's your point

Attached: christ-helios-at-the-center-of-the-zodiac-bibliotheque-nationale.jpg (550x577, 108K)

>The same thing happened in Rome, after the jews brought christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_City_of_God

To quote Augustine one one cause for Rome's fall:
>Concerning the effeminates consecrated to the same Great Mother, in defiance of all the modesty which belongs to men and women, Varro has not wished to say anything, nor do I remember to have read anywhere anything concerning them. These effeminates, no later than yesterday, were going through the streets and places of Carthage with anointed hair, whitened faces, relaxed bodies, and feminine gait, exacting from the people the means of maintaining their ignominious lives. Nothing has been said concerning them. Interpretation failed, reason blushed, speech was silent. The Great Mother has surpassed all her sons, not in greatness of deity, but of crime. To this monster not even the monstrosity of Janus is to be compared. His deformity was only in his image; hers was the deformity of cruelty in her sacred rites. He has a redundancy of members in stone images; she inflicts the loss of members on men. This abomination is not surpassed by the licentious deeds of Jupiter, so many and so great. He, with all his seductions of women, only disgraced heaven with one Ganymede; she, with so many avowed and public effeminates, has both defiled the earth and outraged heaven. (Civ. Dei VII,26)

He is speaking of the Galli, eunuch priests to Cybele

jesus is just the sun boys

Attached: 4354353070879798799922.jpg (700x662, 83K)

No, Rome by that time was a decadent shithole, just like today's western countries: extremely rich and technologically advanced but socially degenerate (orgies, pedophilia etc)

it’s mostly a us thing I think, christians in france for instance are more antisemites than prosemites or they just don’t give a shit about jews

Only christian americans cares about jews and israel

They do not see that Israel is now Christendom. They believe Israel must be as it was in the OT, but the modern Israeli is not like a devout Israelite, but like a godless Samaritan.

This is an obvious leftist false flag meme.
>words words words

Do you really have no other argument?

Many Christians are now trying to be more "Jewish" by co-opting their laws and holidays.

Attached: IMG_7259.jpg (1024x768, 553K)

The True Christian is anti-everything but God/Christ, heaven. ego death, asceticism and so on.

"To be in the world, but not of the world" You work on your salvation and do your best to reject anything Ashkenazi: Hollywood, Netflix, Loans, School Programming, SJW'ism, MSM, and all the other Synagogue of Satan brainwashing

But this is all taken straight from pre-Christian European faith. Why apply the Christian label to yourself if you are actually essentially a pagan in denial?

Attached: 1538532008979.jpg (1595x2068, 2.77M)

Most of the U.S. is pro-Jews. It has been like this for decades.

Only Jew law worth copying is doing away with pork.

Pork is a terrible, overrated meat.

truth.
sorry chrysostom was a fucking retard along with you beliving that it was jews infiltration when they literally ALLOWED THEM INTO CHRISTKIKERY AND CHRISTKIKERY IS JEWISH.

Attached: 1528064064697.png (775x1000, 945K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X0mUxILZyZc

Attached: 1538140974440.png (680x753, 144K)

mental gymnastics even chysostom himself said many pacifist and cucky shit

Attached: 1511907245239.jpg (875x980, 297K)

Wow, things look similar. next you'll tell me that any culture that has ever depicted a mother and child together MUST mean that the Madonna and Child is pagan evil and not just a reflection of and reverence for the fact women make babies and that making babies is insanely important, right?

fuck off, Dutch Kike

how when Christianity encourages monogamy and strong family units

>Be pagan
>Abandon religion fore fathers have followed for thousands of years
>Because someone said if you don't worship a kike on a stick you will be tortured forever when you die

wow what a meme.jpg these are just pictures.What exactly does this prove to a brainlet i wonder fkin keked

Attached: 1525158759896.png (645x729, 77K)

Christianity's basedness depends on the culture. You can either go full crusade or you can go leftist jewish christian. Don't blame Christianity. it has helped Europe and America many times. Blame Jews. Just Jews. Always Jews. And niggers and feminists.

That's because a guy named Cyrus Scofield edited a Bible filled with annotations claiming Christians would be raptured into heaven if they supported the Jews.

>Look at these random statues where someone has a hand raised or is carrying something in one hand, it must have a greater meaning
The greater meaning is that people tend to find art more appealing if there is some form of action or movement, who the fuck would make a statue of Washington where he is sitting down with his hands on his lap, or a statue of Zeus where he is just standing with his hands at his sides?

American christians are strange overall, for example the fact that they take the bible 100% literally and really believe that the Earth is 5000 years old. I don't think evolution and Christianity contradict each other in the minds of Europeans

The modern pagan revivalist is an atheist at heart. Do you honestly think Varg believes Thor exists?

>And niggers and feminists.
Who are only shit because of the Jew, so... yeah. Blame all Jews.

>always blame Jews

Attached: disgust.png (163x191, 40K)

>not posting the full pic

Attached: 1512312990937.png (1900x2408, 2.01M)

josgreece.angelfire.com/Exposing_Xianity.htm

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

Do you understand metaphor? Thor, Odinn, etc. aren't real "Gods" as in men that exist. They are metaphors for e.g. thunder and the mind respectively

I don't see how that is relevant to anything? I am chastising ancient pagans for converting, Varg and Neo-pagans didn't cross my mind. As far as I am concerned actual Atheism or practical Atheism (in the form of neo-paganism) is ideal since Christianity is a religion that is built from the ground up on destroying identities. From the start it was an attempt to change the Israelite faith (which up until that point had been an Israeli specific religion with their god only speaking to Israelites and only aiding Israelites) into an internationalist faith that people of all ethnicities could participate in.

However back to the point, Atheism in some form is ideal IMO, look after your own either because they are your own and you can better empathize with them and care more about them or because of some autistic muh genetics reasonings.

jesus is a metaphor for the sun, his 12 disciples are the 12 astrological houses, aries, taurus, gemini etc.

Fuck off infidel, youre just fucking scared

Good goy. Shouldn't you be turning the other cheeck instead of telling me to fuck off?

>youre just fucking scared
Of what?

judas represents scorpio for example, when he betrays jesus with the kiss of death the sun starts to fall, another example is at winter solstice, the sun stops moving for 3 days and is comes up on 25 december below the sign of virgo

Attached: 1536985866336.jpg (467x437, 48K)

>you're going to have to accept that Christianity is just Judaism-lite.
That's not how you spell atheism.

Good job. Astrology comes back in numerous myths, so why would it not be that besides having an influence on people the constellations also affect the way we perceive reality, and eventually our myths and history?

Attached: 33.png (564x1408, 910K)

As they should, since they're destined to be Jew's servants once G-d returns and his Chosen People receive their birthright.

I actually believe they are here christkike.

>but sooner or later you're going to have to accept that Christianity is just Judaism-lite.
Cui bono
Why would Ben Shapiro constantly praise Christians?

Attached: Jew_IQ.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

Christianity is nothing like Judaism, Judaism is a racist ethnonationalist ethnocentric religion based on Semitic culture

Christianity is a universalist religion based on Platonic and Hellenistic philosophy

>shares 3/4 of their sacred text
>it totally has nothing to do with it