So here’s a question: why are women such bad drivers? Really. I really want to know, because it’s driving me nuts

So here’s a question: why are women such bad drivers? Really. I really want to know, because it’s driving me nuts.
You think I’m generalising too much? Every time there’s a car travelling slowly in the outside lane, forcing everyone to undertake, not responding even to flashing headlights because the driver isn’t looking in the mirror, it’s a woman. Every time there’s a very small car struggling to reverse into a very large space in a supermarket car park, it’s a woman. Every time there’s a car driving with foglights on in broad daylight, it’s a woman. Every time there’s a driver hunched over the steering wheel so it’s less than 30cm from their face, it’s a woman. What is wrong with these people?

I know that men can be far more aggressive motorists than women, but I’d rather deal with an aggressive, speeding driver who is aware of what speed he is doing, where the other cars are on the road and has heightened his reactions to match his increase in speed (not evident in the majority of cases, I grant you), than someone sitting at 60mph in the middle lane while frustration builds up around her, utterly unaware of the danger she’s creating behind her.

Attached: qMjaCO2.gif (480x703, 147K)

It's because they're NPC's who aren't capable of a rational thought such as "Hmm I'm in the passing lane but only want to travel as fast as the other lanes are currently moving so I should move over."

That's far too complex of an algorithm for them.

When I see gif related happening, I usually speed up to let the driver in the outside lane through.
Every time I look over its a nigger/woman riding slow in the outside lane

STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLES

>driving less than 75 on a highway
>ever
Is this what it's like outside of florida?

Attached: 1538953316970.png (780x801, 199K)

Mostly the opposite here, everyone speeds and go 5-10km faster than law. highly impatient people.

The second x chromosome results in a slightly different brain configuration. Women are better at some things and worse at others. Sure, as a guy, driving a car is easy for you, but try crafting a stealthy put-down directed at another woman that nobody will catch but the target.

Attached: 1536881312984.jpg (500x273, 26K)

Because women have been told they're good at multitasking, which they receive as "being able to do everything, all at once."

Which is why they think they don't have to give driving their full attention.

Man here, had one minor accident in nearly 15 years of driving.

>but try crafting a stealthy put-down directed at another woman that nobody will catch but the target.

"Oh! that's a nice dress, so slimming."

Not politics.
Sage and report.

My observation is it's a woman, an Asian, or a senior

I saw a woman spend 3 minutes parallel parking on a street that had 0 traffic and 0 other cars. I was genuinely confused as to what the fuck was even going on. I mean maybe drugs or booze was involved but it didn't look like it.

Women process information through their woman filter. There is no yes or no. There is no black and white. Everything is translated from fairly simple to overly complicated and upsetting.

They cannot just see car, avoid car, drive in lane, drive speed limit. They have to ponder something someone said three weeks ago, a memory of the last time they were on this road, when their next haircut is, whether the girl in the car next to them weighs less than they do, wonder why a friend from high school hasn't called them in a month...

BANG!!!

>women
You should see the central American subhumans try to drive

Here's a followup question: why does the yellow car suddenly speed up once he realizes red car is trying to pass him?

guys with insecurity issues

Women drive poorly
Women have difficulty making rational decisions
Women have few logical role models
Women rely on emotions

All factors make them scary on the road and in politics, so it is relative.

i want to crack such stupid whores' skulls open

>cruise on the highway
>see audi
>look into the car as it passes me
>it's a woman
>she's on her phone tryingto overtake people while sending messages or some retarded shit
>swerving as fuck and almost hits a truck
>speed up and try to get next to her honk and make ugly sign at her for the brainless behavior of hers

>mfw my car is too slow and this fertile queen takes an exit

No, it's not.
Show your real flag.

Women have bad situational awareness and spatial reasoning skills. Not hating, it is established fact. Men are better at gross motor skills as well (swinging things, driving things etc) whereas women are better at fine motor skills (sometimes) which makes sense as they aren't as strong so can't compete with men in gross motor skills.

Wait...do people pay attention while driving? Admittedly ive spent several years doing pizza delivery when I was younger, but driving is just second nature to you all right?
Do you actually have to focus on what your doing?

I never really do Im mostly just listening to music but im a drooling retard

This is true. Most gay men have these same problems with motor skills and spatial perceptions. I do.

They are use to men holding the door for them so when they drive they feel entitled to the road

Guys that live in areas full of dot head indians. I've yet to see one that can drive behind another car. They will speed up to pass you just in time to slam on their brakes because they are at their turn. Happens every time.

I just knew a dude who used to get irrationally competitive over shit like that and if he thought someone was trying to get ahead of him he would try and drive faster than him

femboy detected

I agree, just got into an car collision the other week because a 20 year old bimbo in the Air Force couldn't yield at a roundabout that I was driving through. She didn't even think she did anything wrong, even after the police officer found her at fault.

The whole time she just acted annoyed like I was inconveniencing her by her hitting me.

Of course her tabs were expired, and of course her insurance wasn't up to date.

>t. faggot white knight

Is overtaking from the right allowed in the US

come to sw florida...holy fuck..it is so bad here with left lane drivers it is faster to drive in right lane..they are starting to give tickets for driving in left lane and not passing . I quit driving a car and just ride motorcycle. easy to pass those dipshit

the majority of people texting are women from 16 to about 35ish..not many men or older people texting while driving

yes..pass on right or left...

Everyone does when they're in unfamiliar territory. Sure, you get in your car, you space out, suddenly you're at work, but try to find that new restaurant you've never heard of and you'll notice it too.

explain why young men pay more for car insurance then

>explain why young men pay more for car insurance then
because most women accidents are fender benders while men total their cars.

Women lack skill to even put theirselves in situations where they could total their car.

small dick energy. same deal with dudes who fartbox their cars/trucks just so more people hear them.

Women are naturally prone to being solipsistic and therefor aren't likely to think or consider things outside of the direct influence on them. You being stuck behind her because she's going 5mph under in the fast lane isn't a problem for her, so why wouldn't she do that? Women are like this to varying degrees, but it's a safe bet that an issue just doesn't exist to a woman until it inconveniences her personally, but then it's typically someone else's fault somehow.

Attached: 1531599939301.png (1851x2386, 1.74M)

They lack the spatial awareness, which in turn is caused by birth control pills and Marxist propaganda.
No awareness of the surroundings. Politically, and literally.

Women they can't even open doors right. How many on here have had a woman in the passenger seat fling the car door open and bang it on something?

This is a kike.

as always, depends on the state.

>why are women such bad drivers?
in the modern day it's because they are attention posting on the gram

>which in turn is caused by

No, women by default are mentally deficient, marxist programming just means we can't beat the stupid out of them.

White women are better drivers than asian men

>be me
>going 210 on the autobahn
>Driving on left lane of 3 lanes
Middle and right lane have kind of dense traffic
>Out of nowhere BMW behind me tail gating
>Signals and honks (means get out of the way bitch)
>Ignore him

These no speed limits are crazy. Like why would I slow down to change lanes just to let him pass? It's not like he's got right of way.

Couldn't you just go to the right to let him pass and them comeback? The whole thing would take 10 seconds.

what would you know about white women?

I read a while ago that there was some study done that showed women have a tougher time maneuvering objects in a 3D space compared to men. This is also part of the reason they aren’t as good at things like video games or hand eye coordination type sports

Ofc I could and I always do that when there's enough space on the middle or right lane. Actually you are always supposed to drive on the right lane unless you are overtaking other cars (which I constantly was at that speed).
So no I'm not slowing down to switch to the middle lane just to let that retard pass.

The other lane is probably going 30-40mph slower than what he was. Just isn't safe to merge like that.

>Assuming that's the scenario.

I've noticed they're mean drivers. They really take issue if you merge in front of them. They'll tailgate the car in front of them so you can't merge.

This

>Park alongside the road at my house and need to turn around to head to work
>Pulling a 3-point/K turn out of my spot, takes me all of 15 seconds
>SUV speeds up to me as I'm turning, comes to a halt fucking FEET away from my car.
>Finish my turn, waving to the other car in thanks as common courtesy
>Some aged batwoman flipping me the bird and mouthing "fuck you" for having to GALL to do a 3-point turn on a quiet road

Bitches

>>Assuming that's the scenario.
Well, still... when that happens I usually turn the signal on to indicate I'll go to the right and am aware of his existence. Then I accelerate and try to find a gap in the right lane.

Women are just shit drivers.

My girlfriend is awful at judging distances and she's crap at reversing.
I've worked with a female and we came into a turning point, it took her more than 3 manoeuvres to essentially turn the small van round. She's basically crap at doing manoeuvres where there are cars around.

I tend to also find that black African women and mudslime women are also awful drivers.

>someone sitting at 60mph in the middle lane
If you travel any faster than 30mph daily, that's a telltale sign that you don't deal with traffic, and therefore you're a rural or suburban idiot.
>middle lane
Use any of the other 7 lanes idiot. If everyone is every single lane is going too slow for your liking, then you're the problem. If your road doesn't have 8 lanes, you're a rural or suburban idiot.

because cars were made by dicklords too lazy to walk

i had an ex that was better at parking lot driving than i was when i was 20. now i'm literally perfect and she has two kids by two men.

>that flag
>that post
why are the widest US highways those that originate in mexico?

>Travel 30mph
>8 lane roads
What the fuck?! Freeflow speed should be at least 70 in that fucking situation. I know you Mexicans usually just build the cars but have you never driven before?

Fuck off Jose, you sound like you are 12? Your country is not known for it's great metropolitan areas or it's fantastic 8 line highways. Were talking actual cars and highways and not donkeys dirt trails.

If I'm speeding in the left and the ass in the middle lane is speeding to then some prick gets up on my ass? I'm gonna break check the fuck out of that prick behind me.

>68 in a 70
>68 in any left lane

>7 lanes
>faster than 30mph is excessive

dawg maybe in Mexico but I mean God damn around here we hug bends going 50 because fuck it YOLO

>8 line highways
Suburban idiot detected. There's no reason why a highway should ever have anything more than 2 lanes. The cities are the ones that need 8-20 lanes.

said the npc autoresponding to slide threads

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Meanwhile in Florida

>Speedlimit 70mph
>Right lane 75mph
>Left Lane, cars have about 1-2 car lengths apart all going about 85mph
>Car behind me tailgates, and every time we pass a car on the right he pulls up next to me trying to pass me even though there's obviously no space and he wouldn't possibly ever be able to get infront of me unless I hit my breaks because he's in a slower lane. Then he and honks, roles down the window and yells some Spanish while flipping me off and ends up 3 cars back.

This happens like several times per commute and multiple times in longer drives.

I love diversity, our leaders are so great. This is great. I am happy.

Attached: 1530423868190.png (700x700, 1.87M)

>Brazil

suburban idiot detected
city folks dont need to get on highways

>this thread isn't talking about hitler senpai SAGE

Attached: stormnpc.png (403x448, 63K)

>Dudes on the other side of the world bitch about the same things.

Pretty cool.

Poor spatial reasoning.

get fucked paki faggot

City biker here, women are far more likely to be looking at their phones and driving. Most drivers are male, most phone drivers female

Attached: women are more cleverer.webm (846x606, 2.64M)

pay attention to how often you see women driving while fucking around on their cell phones. Women are literal children

You are obviously not German