Are racial separatists doomed to fail in the usa?

Are racial separatists doomed to fail in the usa?

Attached: 1539127447218.jpg (534x712, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwYeWN7Zonw
youtube.com/watch?v=4edDlIGAd2g
pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/
cua.academia.edu/StephenBorthwick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

inevitably Christ will be reuniting us after the massive fall to soon be experienced and he doesn't see skin color like that or else he wouldn't be Christ

Umm.. yes. Racial separatists in the US existed since the US existed and they have failed time and time again. Honestly racial segregation will always fail as it's something most people disagree with.

Attached: nazi shithead.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

there is one race in Am*rica: the am*rican race

Attached: 3E7BF759-0DEE-4F88-9BE0-D8FA5DC99C2A.jpg (528x660, 90K)

Yes, you can't separate races in a country as diverse as the US

forcing kids to say pledge is one of the dumbest things imaginable

makes me think of starship troopers

Fuck off nigger, only Europeans are human.

Vermin like you are the reason this country is a mongrelfied shitheap, race mixers are parasites.

Pat Buchanan is the best president we never had.

History will look on the last 60 years as a bizarre lapse in not tolerating negroes being intermixed with civilized society.

A blip. You don’t condition humans and shape the mechanics of culture to not see them as full humans, and just expect that to turn 180 because of a hanfull of legal and entertainment Jews.

Is this guy considered White by US standards?

He's considered a CIA nigger.

Attached: CIA nigger Tyrone.png (800x639, 140K)

Yes, unfortunately.

He clearly isn't, though, looks like a spic.

Sort of. Racial segregation is possible and is the probable outcome, but an all out Ethnostate is retarded. We are basically an abolishment of HUD away from going back to 1965 at this point.

Attached: Di4K6YDW4AIdiw8.jpg (1200x1191, 158K)

What if he shaved? Would he still look like a spic to you? I see a lot of Americans that look like this.

I think Americans place more value of accent rather than appearance.

Notice how the current ideological hegemon, progressivism, keep beating the dead horse, even though according to progressive beliefs, racial separatists are no real threat because "they're on the wrong side of history".

This is also the reason they tolerate black separatists, because they don't see them as an actual threat.

They just attack white separatism as a display of power, to show how strong they are.

the current president called him a nazi to his face

one of the few good things trump ever did

pat buchanan needs to die in the most painful way imaginable, american psycho tier death

how can you save someone who doesnt want to save themselves?

whites have become weak and they wont change their ways. they will literally be 5% of the population living in walled off prison homes sleeping with a gun eating insect burgers.

He looks Greek or Serbian.

I would assume he was a mongrel as long as he has brown eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwYeWN7Zonw

Plenty of European scholars in the past had brown eyes, you utter troglodyte.

Doubt it. This type of system is unsustainable. Not saying that there will be some colossal collapse, but we are a couple of strong political leaders away from scrapping humanism and universalism.

A little bit different from someone living in the US though, the US is a bonafied shithole filled with mongrels, niggers, and gooks.

Best case scenario I would assume he was Italian.

Fuck off IDF

Attached: 29746526_389799791491960_527552617_o.jpg (1000x2662, 227K)

Yes they are. They are willing to ignore the context of American history, and willing to stab the many non whites who do nothing less than work hard and pay their taxes directly in the back. As a result their movement can only attract flies.

Truly a great man.

youtube.com/watch?v=4edDlIGAd2g

>t. Mongrel christ cuck
Go give your money and children to israel like a good goyim. Give your daughters to niggers and your property to shitskins and chinks or else your not a good Christian and a sinner. Imagine for a second being this fucking compromised

Attached: 1F097158-B8B1-4F87-9486-5D4E5683C853.jpg (399x385, 54K)

Nobody is coming, you're a fool to think some messiah is gonna come and make things better for us.

>tfw brown eyes brown hair God tier

Attached: 1538952569193.gif (500x490, 956K)

You just ignored Alexander, Augustus, Julius Caesar, Augustus Adolphus, Frederick the Great, etc. I'm all for shitting on WE WUZ nordcucks, but don't be innacurate.

wasn't the usa founded by white supremacists?
wasn't it illegal for non whites to move to the usa?

>this much projection
>ahead of the Chinese takeover of Canada
>where people like you will actually experience what you curse me with

damn you really are that fucking retarded and you believe it too

I don't fucking care, enjoy your fentanyl and your AIDS you self-destructive faggot, my life is too good to be caught up on your waste of a life for more than this single post

Attached: fastlearner.png (438x274, 36K)

>Alexander, Augustus, Julius Caesar,
We don't know what color their eyes or hair were. If we go based off Alexander Mosaic, then Alexander did not have blonde hair or blue eyes.
It's always insecure Americans disconnected from Europe who cause these problems.

Sort of. They could move here under certain circumstances but basically have no rights. Although mestizos were a weird case and were embraced in the South West after the Mexican-American War.

actually you know what fuck it sure I'll get into a flame war

>he fucking is and if the parts of your brain are shut down by electromagnetic frequency that's your problem you dumb smelly wook

shut your fucking mouth dumbass, a human is a human, and humans can reign over other humans via apartheid if apartheid is what it takes to lead the demographic to a high enough IQ to where the apartheid is no longer necessary

they will always be here because there will always be racism

Nope, black supremacists are making real headway.

Alexander was described to have hair like the sun (Gold), eye like the sky (blue), and another eye like the night (black). His appearance was such a novelty that his mother said Zeus struck him with bolt of lightning when she was pregnant, and his appearance was compared to Apollo, the Sun God. So yes, Alexander had light features.

> Christ will be reuniting us after the massive fall to soon be experienced and he doesn't see skin color
Perhaps not, but most Christians are probably white.
pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-exec/

That's not how the Alexander Mosaic depicted him. You have to separate the fiction from the reality. On average, in Europe's historical past, we see more scholars with brown hair and brown eyes, statistically speaking.

I'm sure all of the historical records are incorrect and the one mosaic is correct.

I'm not done with either three of you, I still have more shit to say because CLEARLY Jow Forums IS infested with low IQ dipshits who need to hear the word

first, FUCK all three of you for doubting the Universe itself, one of you is a disgusting YID and the other two thoughtless idiotic simps

pathetic lonely clowns like you are the reason we are in a fucking pit in the first place

and if I had a chance to square up with the likes of you three after Armageddon, I would gouge your eyes out before you even fucking saw me and pimp the survivors of your squad to my friends because God damn it the wicked will not last another 10 years and I will purify this world by any fucking means necessary after the draw of the curtain

Attached: 11111777.jpg (422x600, 50K)

Weird, I just realized that because Christianity was centralized only in Europe for such a long time, most people in Heaven are white.

>confirmation bias
Why can't you Nordicists just be fine accepting there were non-blonde, non-blue eyed peoples who were successful within history? Also, Alexander was scum. He didn't really help anyone.

Nogs aren't human.

you're exactly right, thank you for not being a dick about it like some among us

> CLEARLY Jow Forums IS infested with low IQ dipshits who need to hear the word
> I would gouge your eyes out before you even fucking saw me and pimp the survivors of your squad to my friends because God damn
- Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one.
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.

Attached: 451204.jpg (300x165, 23K)

read the fucking flame I just dropped in this thread and apologize for being wrong, and I will forgive you too

just because they wasted their millennia being niggers doesn't mean they cannot be redeemed, and they will

them wasting their time has everything to do with the fact that they are not number one, and will never be number one, because the ones who did not waste their millennia were the Asians and the Whites

>be blessed user

I think I made my point

/thread

Attached: 1538687974596.jpg (973x1280, 328K)

No
Because White Americans are getting redpilled on a massive scale ever since Trump took office.
WN is spreading each day and it's waking up millions of Whites in this country.
The people who hurt the movement are kike shill skinhead neo-nazis.
Whites who dress good, speak good, and look good are the future of WN in America.
There will be a racial war in the Usa, probably 10-20 years down the line when Whites start becoming the minority and nonwhite on white crime start to skyrocket to unimaginable porportions.
America is the New Jerusalem that God promised his White Adamic Children.

So now that you lost you're throwing one of the greatest conquerors and military minds down the drain? Not to mention his spread of Hellenic culture that changed a lot of the Middle East, Hellenic style buddhist statues found in Pakistan. Also, I'm not a nordicists, I just want people to be fair and not ignore blatant holes in their arguments.

Racial segregation has been shilled against with the 24/7 media brainwashing. As soon as that stops people revert back to instinct which is to kill subhumans and commies on sight. Personally I can’t wait

That’s because your a limp dicked S O Yim.

>now that you lost
How old are you? I never lost.

yes.

Who the fuck are you? Fuck off.

>He doesn't believe in literal magical solutions!
No I don't, you know the Boers are extremely religious and are always talking about the day when they will be saved, guess what it hasn't happened and they are literally being genocided, grow up, we are gonna have to figure this out ourselves, Jesus isn't coming and neither is anyone else.

Did you know Columbus was a crypto Jew?

COPE

Who cares, he was still great.

>NO YOU!!!!!!

The post.

>Jesus isn't coming and neither is anyone else.
could the UN come?

What race would that be, Balkan turk rape babies?

nigger I am fucking Jesus

the Boers invited this problem on themselves with their massive egos, religion be damned it's all about spirituality and for the record, if you allow the class that ruled you to break away and refuse to stop them from seizing unfair amounts of power to attack and harm you thru, and over the course of a couple decades, well you end up with ulterior circumstances

don't let the fucking Commies in to take over, that is literally Satan's camp

shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this thread

Unironically a 0% chance of a race war ever happening in the US. pol is a bubble, in real life almost nobody agrees with this. Crime rates are going down and minority populations are increasing, plus the government would come in on the side of minorities in this larp scenario.

Being a victim is GREAT if you're a Christ cuck. Suffering and being a loser is the epitome of Christianity. Reminder: Lot offered his virgins daughters up to be raped by a mob. Turn the other cheek. Do not resist evil. Render unto caeser. Hate your mother and father. etc

>Crime rates are going down
That was true before Fargbongo/Black Jesus kicked off the BLM bullshit.

Why does he trigger you so much?
I guess your prefer Neocon trotskyites

HOLY FUCK I HATE FUCKING CHRISTFAGS JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT GOD HOLY SHIT

>yeah but your nation is in shambles because Canada's elite are all pedophiles, you refuse to adjust this issue, and you're still a pathetic loser arguing for the sake of the fact his ass is blasted

Why do I need to cope? Honestly, I think most races outside of Gulf Arabs and Africans have a lot of potential.

He's being ironic, retard. Read the thread.

>getting mad at Christ about being Christian

whatever loser I have a right to express righteous indignation lolz

HARDER (I agree)

Attached: trumpcreep1.png (875x492, 1010K)

If crime rates go back up to the late 60's/early 70's (last time we had anything resembling race war type shit) then maybe, but until society reaches that point theres no way anyone is gonna be fighting in the streets

Attached: crime_rates.png (1150x990, 27K)

Literally an untermensch.

As America becomes less white, a soul shredding truth will dawn on ever white self hater. That truth is a less white country is a more racist country. Whites have been they only group of people to cheer their own destruction in recent history. That kept them in the good graces of their Jew masters for a couple decades and earned them easy access to money as well as darkie cheap labor. With the rising non white populations and anti white affirmative action laws still on the books, a ton of young white self haters are going to lose out on the good job circuit. Self hate is no fun when you have to live lower than the non whites you pity.

>when they're so salty they type their projection out like poetry

I'm sorry but you are going to Hell at this rate and I can't stop this because you choose to project using your free will

If you want the UN then you're already pretty fucked famalam
>Muh Satan
Grow. Up. Nobody is coming from the heavens, we either get our shit together or we all die, that's it no magic solutions.

Yes because the current trends obviously will continue for infinity and the liberal jewish consensus that has been ascendant for 80 years will obviously last till eternity

Just wait for welfare to collapse.
80% of nigglets are on wic formula.
What do you think they're gonna do when their babies are literally starving?

You got me. I'm actually a middle aged man who is sexually attracted to my teen daughter.

If they keep larping like autists and following anti-white ideologies like Nazism they will

Do you seriously believe other races are the same sub species of human as you?

Would you expect fire ants to live in the same colony as sugar ants?

>Buchanan
>Nazi

lol nope.

is it a possibility for the UN to come to the usa and bring peace and order?

Funny fact, “Matthew Heimbach” is an alias and the guy’s a secret libtard academic.

Attached: F71D1995-7D39-4CD2-90E5-C5066EA8F04A.png (2048x1536, 3.16M)

Spoiler: she got gang raped during nap time and then charged by the jewish DA with eight counts of sexual contact with a child

if 2 animals can fuck and produce a fertile offspring, by definition theyre the same species. Every human can do this with every other human, so theyre the same species

I was actually just reading "Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War" - compelling stuff.

well you are certainly forgiven for having such an issue, please accept that times can be hard and whatever haunts you is a trivial problem that can be adjusted with well-intentioned steps in the right direction

also our actual Father loves you and only wants you to be happy, and whether you are being forthright with me right now or not is irrelevant because projection always comes from one kind of thing and so I know you are upset about at least something, ergo I am sorry you are upset and only want you to be happy hereafter

as in, if you are actually just replying to set me up with an insult, I don't really care because I can still see the trouble in and through you

>bring peace and order?
You mean authoritarianism and going to jail for say "antisemitic" things, no, zero chance of that.

cua.academia.edu/StephenBorthwick

Just another glownigger.

Attached: C66FA633-A51F-4EF2-B5B3-851B9F0A8362.jpg (200x200, 39K)

well the worst of them will die in Armageddon so sadly they are not going to matter anymore, their bloodlines will fade out

but yes enough of them deserve your leadership and a life in the actual New World

Why? Goys living in the skums while thier kosher masters live in the villas

are you a liberal?

The soviet union was able to impregnate orangutan with the sperm of a human and they carried the offspring to birth, do yo consider that to be the same species as you?

i think yes, unless we really take on the states rights things and a few migrations happen, then maybe but otherwise no not without blood and fire and the birth of a new nation.