BRITAIN TO BAN PIZZA THREAD 2

Thought this discussion needed another thread

>Draft guidelines unveiled by Public Health England (PHE) would see recommended calorie limits set for regularly consumed items including sandwiches, cooking sauces, pies, soups, and processed meats, the Daily Telegraph reports.

breitbart.com/london/2018/10/12/uk-calorie-cap-pizzas-burgers-soup/

Old thread:

Attached: 1 (2).jpg (625x519, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allotment-garden.org/comfrey/how-propagate-comfrey/
slice.seriouseats.com/2011/06/the-pizza-lab-on-flour-foams-and-dough.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought they only eat kabob and fish & chips anyway.

Interesting, bees are actually dying off faster than before and msm even admits it's roundup as part of the problem..

so when are we going to see an insurrection in Bongland? Shit has gone to far this time

I bet money that nobody loses any weight at all because of this.

Who the fuck even buys soup? You can peel anything boil the shit out of it and blend it with basically 5 mins effort.

Pays to be American.

Attached: chicken_fried_bacon.jpg (590x329, 70K)

the uk is a fucking dictatorship.
miss your guns?

And GMO crops with built in pesticides.

For you anons and all these posters who think it's a good idea.
Should we also do prohibition because alcohol is bad for people's health?

when will the uk restrict alcohol intake?
soon, limeys, soon.

OY GUVNAH EWW GOD A LOICENSE FAH DAT POIZZA?

Attached: F6725062-8BDE-4E61-AD42-53CAEE6E6D9D.jpg (750x596, 539K)

brit cucks, post your munchy boxes. this is what were here for

Yup and fat ass queen would be exempt as always

Attached: 18629E38-80E2-402C-8D26-1FD0224556BA.jpg (800x500, 136K)

>chicken_fried_bacon.jpg

Woah mama.

royal niggerlovers

Enjoy your hypoglycemia britbongs.

Are they allowed to order two pizzas?

We basically already do. Fucking 75% tax on spirits.

How about these?

Attached: box.jpg (960x470, 355K)

i hate this fucking country

Your new masters, the Muslims, do not like alcohol.

Yet we never hear the end from bootlickers wanting to take it further. Funnily enough I read that it's banning alcohol and cigarettes would harm the NHS because they get so much tax from it.
So really, if the government wants to help the NHS they should be encouraging people to smoke and drink more.

Please, if you are white, immigrate to Florida. We are running low on whites and everything is very cheap and affordable and you get a complimentary AR-15 when you get here.

Damn! $15USD for a box of fried shit?

A little too much effort to hijack the keyword "pizza".

Attached: 1427534023176.jpg (241x228, 8K)

Because they won't just buy 2 of the smaller portions. You really do have women leading your gov don't you bong. A toddler could out think this maneuver.

I don't get it.
Then wont people buy several small pizzas instead of one large one?

The one with ribs look good, not bad for the price.

Yep. Heart attack included for free.

You’ll need to pull a permit per Pizza. You pay a fee and show the permit to buy ONE Pizza.

>chicken balls

Attached: cobblywonks.jpg (450x239, 53K)

can't miss what you never had, burgerfriend

Bucket of KFC chicken 8pc I think is about $15

notably higher quality though. legit pieces of bone in chicken. not just some fucking innards of unknown origin fried in gutter oil.

I cannot wait for the day the UK suffers nuclear annihilation.

BWW charges 75c- $1 per wing. My family ran up a $75 tab at BBW just chicken wings w/o beers

Well, maybe you shouldn't be fat fucks.

>starts a black market pizza-shop
>delivering by night, armed with sharpened plastic spoon
>living the british dream
>side-business by selling fake pizza-permits and fake "eater-alibis"

Agree

OI U GOT A LOICENCE FOR THAT PIE M8?

Attached: brit.jpg (1291x1241, 219K)

When will they put a cap on the number of English schoolgirls that end up in paki kebabs? That seems like it should be more important that policing fatties shopping list.

Attached: FunnyBoyzBritishKebabMeat.jpg (628x278, 51K)

>Set calorie limit on pizza
>Buy two pizzas instead
Checkmate health watchers

Attached: 10623393102050421269943251986133350996275191ojpg-7585a7_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>You will see loicenses for pizza in your lifetime
>they're from UK

Where's the fucking idiot from the last thread that said it doesn't matter if pizza is expensive because you can make your own?

What does body weight has to do with how much BWW charges for wings?

Attached: 60AAE1A8-4A9C-418B-8680-966509BF0C33.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

It's a calorie limit imposed on fast food chains and ready meal companies, no ones forcing you to eat salad you dumb fucking burgers

>bees are actually dying off faster
I parked my car the other day and as I got out a bee randomly fell out of a tree and thudded onto my car's roof. I curiously inspected it, and the thing was writhing around in clear agony. I took a dead leaf off the ground and removed it from the searing heat of the car metal, but the thing just kept convulsing and finally died. I've never seen a fuzzy bee up close, only shithead wasps and hornets. I felt bad for the fuckin thing.

Little ceasers $5 ready pizza.

>Oi you got a loicense for that high cap pizza?

Attached: coppas.jpg (678x381, 54K)

>get swatted when neighbour rats you out for stashing illegal pizza-components
Yeah, too dangerous

lol, I'll just order 2. Some fat boomer cunt who literally rolls out of bed into her car then takes 25 steps to her desk thinks everyone """lives""" like that and should eat fewer calories.

Don't be a nutter, bin that pizza cutter!

The portion size is what's important. Looks like it easily feed two adults which ain't bad at all.

Nobody should be allowed to own an assault pizza

Attached: Wayne-Finckle-Gun-Pizza.jpg (960x855, 187K)

Ban assault pizzas.

why do constables still use early 1990's-era communication devices?

I don't want to be allies with the UK anymore.
They're not who they once were.
They should just reverse brexit and return to being serfs of an untouchable all-controlling elite. I don't want to make any unilateral trade deals with cuck country.

Because you don't fix what isn't broken.

Why order a pizza if they dont have knifes to cut it...?

Attached: 753.jpg (1477x755, 266K)

Yeah my retarded mother-in-law decided to try bee keeping this year because she moved back down to the countryside. They live beside a field of a farmers crop of barley, shortly after he sprayed the field with roundup, her bee hives just died off. Even with her farmer brother warning her not to try keeping bees near agricultural activities she just didn't listen. He was also saying that they can't simply outlaw roundup because it would cause massive crop failures if they stopped. I'm just lucky that we produce ten times the national need for food, so most of it is exported. So we'd probably be okay.

did the UK take swedens place as the most mocked country on Jow Forums?

Faggots are always sucking each other off about the metric system, yet when it's time to measure something lo and behold, feet and inches.

It's not that it's broken you vile retard.
It's a gigantic thing for a criminal to grab and twist you into submission. An unnecessary liability.

>So how did you get them in the first place?
Wait...are you going to claim buying tomato topping on pizza is cheaper than the organic seeds I bought from the allotment shop 5 years ago for £2.50 for a packet of 50 seeds?
lmfao.
Compost is actually pretty bad fertilizer
allotment-garden.org/comfrey/how-propagate-comfrey/
>You'll also need something with better ration
What the fuck is "ration"?
Are you referring to potash/ nitro ratio?
You don't seem to understand anything about gardening.
>Prove you can make a pizza for less than the $3 I can by an 800 gram pizza for.
Come round my house and I will..
You're a moron, obviously. But still:
2oz 00grade flour =7 p
free tap water =0 p
2 homegrown tomatoes =.01p
1 homegrown onion = .01p
1/2 oz cheese topping = 15p
1oz windowsill basil = 0.01p
electricity for stove = 5p
total = £0.27 and a bit
Now fuck off.

Only europhiles do distance in metric.

They've turned the entire country into Michelle Obama's lunch room.
It's like hell.

Attached: 1538034679592.jpg (384x384, 24K)

How many times has that even happened?

>00grade flour

Total retard detected. Go bake a fucking cake.

1 box per person is how it's done.
that doesn't include the 3 liters of irn bru

shit boxes

Attached: 99512820-47D5-4F16-A1CA-F0524C6C1427.jpg (1200x842, 199K)

*blocks your path* *and arteries*

Attached: whurly batter burger.jpg (1024x768, 422K)

We have 00buck here in the state side.

Oi guvna. Wheres ye pizza loicense mate?

now they've gone too far. They need some American liberation again

Attached: P74.jpg (200x194, 6K)

WTF is on the bottom right and left?

get on my level

Attached: B706CB1D-8FCB-4410-A5E9-27B5F4688323.jpg (620x413, 76K)

Nah man, in Britain and Ireland they've tried to get people to use metric for decades and it still doesn't work. Like the way the US military uses it, our governments force it but no one else is bothered.

donner kebab and onion bhajis

Isn't UK's known to have fucking tons of sausage, hams and eggs on their breakfast?

Can't eat lead though. Well you can but then you get muh 57% IQ levels.

All these food bans, restrictions, and taxes are retarded as fuck, but at least with this one they're being equal, so far.
Every time there is a proposed sugar tax it only effects soda, never candy, donuts, or other sugar filled food.

00floour is for pizza moron. It's what it's for.
slice.seriouseats.com/2011/06/the-pizza-lab-on-flour-foams-and-dough.html
scroll down to
>Captuo "00" Bread Flour

Lol, no we use it to get venison

Already happened before

Attached: mars-duo-bounty-trio-and-snickers-duo-chocolate-bars-CR5DBR.jpg (1300x1074, 177K)

No let's just let them suffer the consequences of their own actions. They're across the ocean from us, let's not waste our energy on trash.

i dont know why this is making me laugh so much

Your will shall be done:

Takeaway Slammed For Offering 7,000 Calorie Box With Irn-Bru For £10

7,000 takeaway deal in GlasgowRoss

Now, we all enjoy a naughty takeaway from time to time, and there is nothing hugely wrong with that.

There are few things which give me more joy on a lazy Friday night than pulling up to my house with a warm bag on my lap, stuffed with special fried rice, spring rolls and prawn crackers.

However, there is a limit for everyone and – for me – that limit comes way, way before the 7,000 calorie mark.

Dubbed ‘Britain’s unhealthiest takeaway’, Glasgow chippy East West Spice is serving up a monster box piled high with fried food, layered over a bed of thick cut chips. This is washed down with the unofficial national drink of Scotland, Irn-Bru.

For £10, you can consume 6,792 calories worth of chips, fish, sausages, pizza crunches, hamburgers, onion rings, chicken nuggets, fritters and fizzy pop.

Now according to the NHS, a man’s daily calorie intake for maintaining his weight is around 2,500kcal. For a woman, this is 2,000kcal.

Now, even if this was your only meal of the day, you would be eating enough for three fully grown men and then some.

Attached: Takeaway-A.jpg (550x382, 250K)

Doesn't New York have a soda ban?

* laughs in cholesterol *

Attached: pizza crunch.jpg (1296x972, 202K)

>Wait...are you going to claim buying tomato topping on pizza is cheaper than the organic seeds I bought from the allotment shop 5 years ago for £2.50 for a packet of 50 seeds?
You claimed your seeds didn't cost any money and lied about it. You clearly bought them, like the rest of your gardening equipment. No one spends years making compost just to start their garden. Even them compost is too low in nitrogen and you'll take the nutrients out because it's not a closed system. If you're going to pretend you know fuck all, don't try to lie to someone who actually does it.
>Are you referring to potash/ nitro ratio?
Obviously. You can forget the typo when I had to write that all before the thread 404ed. You have the ratios wrong as well. There's a standard order that anyone who gardened would know.
>Made up pricing.
Now go on the Tesco or whatever the fuck your Walmart is website and find actual ingredients. You can make everything yourself yet that isn't a rational argument against increasing prices, you fucking idiot.

The meat alone would cost more than a store bought pizza, as I already said. You can find $2 USD 500-800 gram pizzas or %5 from a fast food place.
>1/2 oz cheese topping = 15p
Are you fucking serious? What is 14 grams of cheese going to do?

Go jerk off about your hobby elsewhere.

Attached: 572DA2D5-D4FA-4E28-88A6-E203FBAA327A.jpg (248x203, 20K)

80 white women raped by nig nogs a day in your jew plantation and you've got guns you delusional poofters.

While I'm at it.
> seeds...wait for it....come from last years crop.
You have to wait two years for most vegetables seeds. You should know this. Hell, spend the 10,000 years it takes to make most vegetables varieties from wild plants.

Gardening isn't free, you fucking idiot. Don't make the claim if you're going to admit that you spend money on it, and time, which is the biggest reason for why you and your argument is retarded.

Some US states do have stupid rules that are similar. I've a place in Vermont and you can only ever buy one beer at a time. So if you're with a friend and want to buy them a drink you have to physically bring them up to the bar to let the barman see you are ordering for them too. Also make last orders annoying the way you can't order two pints.

Oh fuck off unelected unaccountable civil service niggers
Day of the guillotine for public policymakers in the permanent civil service and the public bodies fucking soon

You got pakis and sand niggers raping kids and women you think you have the high ground? We'll admit we're politically fucked but the situation isn't as bad as your place

>You claimed your seeds didn't cost any money and lied about it
£2.49 about 5 years ago for 50 seeds. I've had literally hundreds of plants out of that, each one producing dozens of fruit. What do you think our ancestors ate before we invented consumerism, you fucking jerk?
Not even going to argue the rest. 2 decades of running an allotment must've been some dream I had last night.
>Gardening isn't free, you fucking idiot.
People like you exist solely for the purpose of gardening centres selling green and orange equipment that doesn't work properly and breaks after 2 seasons, and "NEW IMPROVED ways of doing what we've been doing for longer than history records.
Tired of you now. Go ass swivel on your moms dick.