POL BTFO

Attached: FB_IMG_1539383911247.jpg (480x471, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgxyfqHRPoE
youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4¨
youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>memeflag
>faceberg filename from a phone
>reductive meme thinking it epic style owns alt nazi right
Back to dc9 with you, kike

Im white

OK, this is so bad it's actually hilarious. Thanks for the laugh, OP.

Show your real flag.

>show flag

Attached: 10b61Z5.png (430x441, 86K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1539380647381.jpg (854x480, 27K)

Race is a social construct, but that doesn't mean it's not real.

What is "indigo"? What wavelength, exactly, marks the boundary between indigo and blue, or between indigo and violet? Anthropologists have shown that the distinctions between colors vary between cultures. Colors are social constructs, but anyone insisting that colors don't exist or that they aren't useful descriptors would be rightly laughed at as a fool.

>when white people want to gather together
Leftists: What even IS white???

>when white people want to be left alone
Leftists: YOU'RE A FUCKIN WHITE MALE

Really activates those almonds.

Attached: 1520537218592.jpg (1264x750, 148K)

white is european, pretty fucking simple. That post just shows off it's own stupidity.

>liberal cucks promote racist laws against whites
>don’t require a definition
>niggers advocate laws that benefit them based on race
>don’t require a definition
>white people wake up to what’s going on and start to organise
>unless you can define exactly what white is then you’re movement is stupid

Liberal scum everybody

that's not really the definition of social construct
I can't agree with the superficial look of your statement over a disagreement in what the Left has defined as a social construct, I agree in the spirit of your statement regardless.
Race is real, colors are real, and we all come up with words to define and label these things, but that doesn't ever change what they are.
Sometimes we can get more precise with labeling colors. What is "indigo?" example:
>#4b0082
we have systems that can define color wavelengths more precisely than our languages.

When someone asks why an Irishman, an Italian, a German, and a Pole are natural allies

Attached: FB_IMG_1539384965491.jpg (220x229, 5K)

Yes, but at the very least our everyday language for colors could be described as social constructs.

I would say that the electromagnetic spectrum is not a social construct, but colloquial color is.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgxyfqHRPoE

Attached: EUROPEvsstinkyA.png (1437x849, 274K)

>Flag.

No white people on this board.

The best part of this meme, NPC's just don't get it.
They try to argue it with the same defense they used for homosexuality ,which is essentially Pee Wee Herman's "I know you are but what am I?" line of crap
The keep just rephrasing that same basic defense , they don't know how to argue this meme any other way. IT's fucking priceless
>I'm not the NPC, you are the NPC

youtu.be/nTn6UMzAgZY
NPC THEORY QUICK RUNDOWN /

Attached: 7a5f284375c6636a33cdfa0c6e0cd0f9079b4a079e2d53e6e08af703c52d12c3.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

Its true that "white" doesn't have a universally accepted definition. Neither do electrons, mountains, wars, or truth.

"I think for myself, unlike these NPCS.

Btw will someone with internet ego cred redpill me on x or link a youtube vid ty"

Its hilarious how much the npc meme has caught on and how much it bothers people. i dont get why they get so mad over it, must be some truth to it.

whiter than you, muhammad

Attached: im 100% white.png (1893x896, 131K)

>I know you are but what am I
equates to
>I saw a mud crab the other day, horrid creatures!

Attached: NPC.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Indo-europeans, retard.

White is an average of European genotypes that are clustered together because they share common features such as White Skin. White Skin is the most recognizable feature of the genotype grouping. The grouping shares traits such as skeletal features, chronic disease rates, metabolism, and intelligence.

>Swedistan
Yeah

>(((broadly European)))

Because they are all being destroyed by the same Jewish enemy.

So Pajeets are white as well?
Ok

i found a pic of your DNA, shill

Attached: ash.png (1303x623, 112K)

Eurofag memflag jam a rag in yr vag

nice try nigger

It only pisses of NPCs , they think it's going to hurt the PCs feelings if they flip the tables on them
Being a PC and having the Free Thought and Critical Thinking Player Skills makes me immune to being called an NPC , NPC's aren't programmed with many responses ,it why you see them use the exact same arguments over and over

quit dividing the movement

Attached: FB_IMG_1539384916296.jpg (480x458, 27K)

God I wish that were me

thats actually my rich girlfriends DNA. im only attracted to jewesses

>Implying sandniggers in my country who don't even bother learning swedish, bother learning english.

Should have assumed as much from le 56%ers

There's no movement, we are salt miners.
Go back to peddit with your silly movement no one takes seriously , I'm here for the tears you so gracefully provide . It's my fap material

nice NPC scripted response. even when faced with my 100% white dna you call me a 56% lol. it must suck to be you, muhammed

Euro

He enjoys watching his daughters get raped by niggers, obviously

i'm not an NPC i just have the same political views as [enemy NPC in popular video game]

Attached: FB_IMG_1539386684124.jpg (403x448, 14K)

>i'm not an NPC i just have the same political views as [enemy NPC in popular video game]
yea thats how it works, nice try NPC

>look mostly white, christian lineage, at least 3/4 of your grandparents come from european countries with 1/4 asian or white middle eastern (christian) or 7/8 white with a non-white great grandparent

Attached: fedora post.png (332x396, 185K)

You act as if everybody on this board has the same political views, do you really think you are the only leftist posting here?
Why do Leftists think they are on some hero's journey when they post on Jow Forums?

/leftypol/ stealing memes once again, only this time they're simultaneously deflecting accusations of theft

Attached: 1539372600068.jpg (960x866, 64K)

Because it's like being a single black guy in a KKK rally
It takes courage to listen to (often extremist and reactionary) points of views that are not compatible with modern civil 1st world society

NPCs can't think for themselves, they really do have to steal ideas because they are incapable of formulating their own

Pure Swedes are the only true white people obviously

Attached: FCC4A092-C770-42E2-8FDE-BE20E8F5D61C.png (960x938, 415K)

you are an idiot for assuming you know a single thing about anyone here. we are all anonymous and you arent psychic. only an NPC deals in absolutes

I'm see flag.

I'm not a leftist.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538966806545.jpg (475x697, 54K)

>what are white people
Op is a faggot. Or a kike. Hard to tell anymore - the line is blurring.

Attached: 6D9B7175-C08A-4EFA-9BA4-342516E28C3E.gif (1330x530, 89K)

>courage
Posting on a forum, no matter how bad it is doesn't take courage , you are in no danger here and you can leave at any time

Didn't even look at picture lmao.

What is up with this fucking idea that just because you're from europe, you're white?

Irish is not "white". Eastern European is not "white".

In fact "white" is just a jewish idea convincing mixed Americans that they're just as good as pure European ethnicities. How can you look at that graph and be proud ?

Bonus: You gave the jews your dna.

the constitution is against mob mentality. only a mob would want to abolish it, NPC

You are flying the EU meme flag, so either you are a leftist or a paid Zionist shill
I hope you are a paid shill, leftist shill for free

>moving the goalposts
let me guess, you think only muslims are white?

shut up retard

Attached: TrumPC.png (638x550, 225K)

>strawman, the "meme"
You know where you belong. Go back, faggot

Attached: 1523389053598.png (504x650, 21K)

>the constitution is against mob mentality. only a mob would want to abolish it, NPC

OK libtard.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538742950748.jpg (480x556, 39K)

weaaaaak

libtards want to abolish the constitution and changed it too much already. only white land owning men should vote.

I'm not moving the goal post, mutt. I'm calling you not "white", the term white is pointless since it includes people with mixed ethnicity.

This is unironically you: youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4¨

>let me guess, you think only muslims are white?

Islam is a religion. I'd call arabs, arabs or sandniggers.

Attached: 1515800614918.png (627x800, 334K)

>This is unironically you: youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4
you use too much hyperbole to take seriously. that mutt picture is to say someone is 50% mexican or nigger. im 100% white. i think you are just jealous and trying to insult me now. its kind of pathetic

>he gets to suck on Khazar milkers all day
God I wish I were you

Even if all the butthurt posting is fake, someone would have had to pay for fake butthurt and derive something from that. Imagine paying hundreds of people to be fake butthurt on the internet. Imagine paying hundreds of actually butthurt people to post on the internet. Imagine being an actually butthurt person on the internet. All of this shit makes me laugh. It's the funniest thing since Trump, user. There's no way this isn't totally sad and depressing for the people involved.

Rly mkeas u tnhik

and she lets me stay home and not work since she makes enough money for that. we just got a house too. id believe im the only real person on earth based off how impossibly perfect my life is

How is this not the perspective of Jow Forums in general? Asking sjws to define white is a great way to expose their bullshit

>says the athiest akbar enabler

White is conscientiousness, infrastructure, responsibility, diligence, and maintenance.

>you use too much hyperbole to take seriously
The mutt in the video is about 82% european.

>trying to insult me now.

Yeah, I'm trying to insult you. The lesser races shall perish, but then again you're not even race.

Are dogs NPCs? I look in the eyes of my dog and see a sweet gentle wise companion who reads my thoughts.

Attached: kjhkhkh.jpg (204x285, 29K)

hello sargoy what's up

Attached: 1515132866708[1].jpg (712x515, 75K)

>The lesser races shall perish, but then again you're not even race.
and thats a good thing

Yeah, I'm the one who let the monkeys out of the cage in europe, and you americans are the monkeys on other continent

>Got em

Attached: 1539387300333.jpg (125x76, 2K)

If you want to do your part and neck yourself for the cleansing, then I'll salute you.

Take this from an obviously non-white:
You faggots all look white and honestly you all look the same.

>then I'll salute you.
you have the most NPC writing style ive ever seen.

White non-npcs can communicate telepathically with dogs and horses, but only the older "working" breeds can 'talk' back effectively.

would make sense why all the celeb npcs keep trendy and little toy dogs that can fit in a purse so it would sell better if they were packaged as an action figure