She can’t get away with this

She just played the system, and made stupid money off of it. She literally almost started a civil war. She proved to every other #metoo that YES YOU CAN enage in high level political meddling with zero evidence and not only get away with it, but make enough money to live very comfortably for life. Do you want this political circus to stop? Do you want this woman to live comfortably after the stunt she pulled? Do you want every other women to think they can get away with this too? Are you a cuck?

Then why are you letting her get memoryholed?

CBF caused the biggest political uproar since the election, cashed out and now wants to be forgotten? Not on my watch.

ITT: we discuss how to keep CBF in the public eye for as long as humanly possible and possibly cause enough of a stir to warrant her prosecution for perjury.

Attached: 2FC20AAC-9A0C-414D-BB1B-994604C5233C.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PB2OegI6wvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SELF BUMP FOR ANTIKEK AWARENESS

problem for you is she never even committed a crime

since when is a testimony subject to a criminal offense?

learn how the law works idiot, words are just words that's all

So long and thanks for all the salt!

Republicans should have never let that cow talk

She comitted perjury, or does that not matter? Don’t bully me because I want retribution

She also helped dems ruin their midterm chances

Lmao brett kabanaugh is a supreme court justice. Stay fucked.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

She should still be dragged into the public eye fir life

If you lie, its 5-10 years for perjury.
Her entire testamony was made up

(((They))) can’t my dog diddling friend

THIS I refuse to believe there is no repurcussion for this. She just made the entire country stop dead in it’s tracks over made up bullshit. There is NO WAY there is nothing she can be tried for. For fucks sake she was able to get brett kavanaugh off the supreme court for made up bullshit, is anyone going to sit here and say she is untouchable, after what she pulled on kavanaugh?

Legally speaking she didn't say anything they can prove or disprove. They were vary careful on that, which is why everyone was pissed she couldn't remember the date, place, people, or anything else that happened that night.
It was clearly bullshit that shouldn't have been allowed to even make it to congress but Democrats are the real scum here fucking everything up

You can't stop it.

Attached: 1538827917879.jpg (1667x1114, 117K)

>Do you want this political circus to stop?
VOTE THIS NOVEMBER

We know she was completely full of shit, but nothing can be legally done about it because she was coached well and didn't say anything that could be falsified regarding the accusation, that's why her entire story consisted of "I don't remember". If we really want this shit to stop we need to uncuck the legal system that refuses to do anything about the dumb roasties who get caught bullshitting. The main reason we see it so often is because there's no risk, getting caught lying doesn't mean anything other then your victim just having their reputation ruined instead of going to the iron hotel. If known bullshitters got same sentence a rapist gets, including the addition to the sex offenders list, instead of just skipping down the road when the jig is up, we'll start to see this shit go away as roasties get toasted.

ATTENTION ATTENTION.

SHILLS ARE SPAMMING THREADS OF THIS BITCH BECAUSE THEY WILL SOON PUSH A NARRATIVE ABOUT HER COMMITTING SUICIDE.

AMY SCHUMER PLAYED FORD IN A FUCKING MASK.

what evidence is there that she made any money from it?

Attached: 1522091182779.jpg (2626x2794, 1.67M)

Attached: 1524613237487.jpg (3856x2639, 2.77M)

Attached: 1524780249248.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

Attached: 1526834432676.jpg (866x437, 44K)

Attached: 1536898809162.gif (752x900, 2.65M)

it's all a part of the show, why do you think it's
allowed to happen. if satan and lilith want to
keep people trapped in hell with them to be
food and entertainment, that means you all
have to be provoked to sin with great anger
so you lose your ability to leave hell. that's
the whole reason why this provocation shit
happens non stop.

they're trying to provoke you to sin, so you
stay a slave. it happened beccause it was
ALLOWED TO HAPPEN TO PISS YOU OFF.

YEEEEE WHO ANGERS YOU OWNS YOU.

>She literally almost started a civil war.
>almost
what the fuck are you waiting for?

Google it you, fucking retard.
There's a gofundme with almost a million dollars in her name for one.

It's people like this Satan loves best.

How in the fuck is her nose the same width as her top lip

Are Dr Ford’s and Amy Schumer’s fingerprints on record?

If not, then why?

If not, then why?

If not, then why?

If not, then why?

If not, then why?

If not, then why?

Why, lads....

If not, then why?

Hang her.

Fuck me. Are we getting Andy Kaufman'd by the left?

how is this not slander? ruin someone's name for personal gain?

Unreasonable spent trying to force this connection user. Two points: first , the eyes don’t match , and your fading pic shows this. Second point: why the fuck would they do that they would absolutely 100% get caught. Much more likely imo is they did in fact make her absent from press during this period precisely in order to push memes (which are far too over produced , imo, to be organic) like the ones you’ve posted here. I don’t buy it , need a lot more evidence regarding points 1 and 2 , and I strongly suspect psyop to reduce credibility of the right. In short fake and gay.

Talks like a shill, acts like a shill .... my opinion: this is a fucking shill. Kudos on being somewhat funny this time around and don’t get me wrong i despise both women , but still, my two points I have raised in all threads where I have seen this come up have never once been addressed and , as per usual (but somewhat sadly, in this case) FAKE AND GAY.

You know who a shill is? SOMEONE WHO IS STILL POSTING THREADS ABOUT THIS CUNT. OBVIOUSLY YOUR AGENDA IS TO KEEP HER IN PEOPLES HEADS BECAUSE YOURE NOT FINISHED WITH HER AND HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED.

IN BEFORE THE MEDIA PUSHES THE NARRATIVE THAT SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE. FUCKING KIKES LIKE YOU DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY.

inb4 article from daily beast about how alt right naziscare trying to abuse survivors telepathically

Because of a Hook nose that has a few billion dollars to throw into the political process the same way the Mafia used to get away with murder.

In a study from 2013 made on innocents who spent 20 or 30 years in jail, wrongly condemned by false evidence later being ruled out by DNA testing, false memories of the accuser accounted for 2/3 or the cases. Guess the gender of the accuser.

youtu.be/PB2OegI6wvI

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-11 19-57-03.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

P E R J U R Y !
It's illegal, she should have to deal with the consequences, and so should DiFi, and anyone else involved.

bump

Let's not let her fall off the radar. The more people talk about it the less likely they are to let this fade out of memory.

Attached: 2 dorrs FordTo scared to fly.jpg (252x200, 11K)

I guess this thread has been bump locked...

>WAYYYYYNE!

Where is she no tv interveiws ,book deals ,public appearances on the VEIW .....whys the media so quite about her now?

Attached: beer.jpg (634x589, 47K)

>OP literally can't even right now
How the (allegedly) mighty have fallen.

Attached: EF972BEC-8537-43CC-A6C3-5DA462854C35.png (640x480, 330K)

Mt guess is they hope everyone forgets about her.
We'll have to do what we can bring her name back to the surface after midterms.

Attached: Lying at Congressional Hearing.jpg (462x469, 41K)

the same reason Roy Moore's accusers seem to have simply vanished the instant the election results were in
meanwhile bill's accusers keep on popping up now and then trying to be vocal but hillary always knocks 'em the fuck down. apparently we should only believe rape allegations when they're aimed at republicans during an election or nomination process, even Weinstein is looking like he'll be able to wriggle out of all the actresses piling on him

Wew

Kav should sue once he is settled into the supreme court. Gotta, hire staff attorneys, pick out the furniture and the carpet and drapes etc.

Inside info:
Republican Judges favor basic office furniture. Dems favor furniture that is more stylish and expensive.

Sotomayor favors white/tan rugs.

Anyway, he's got a few years to sue. After the midterms, he should go medieval on her.