Brit/pol/ God Save the King Edition

____________News___

BBC hit piece on Tommy calls white men rapists
youtube.com/watch?v=mqjpna8aLBE

>A Welsh village is on evacuation alert and a train is stuck in floodwater as Storm Callum hits Wales.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45833427

>Revealed: secret Brexit plans for transition extension to appease DUP
theguardian.com/politics/2018/oct/12/revealed-secret-plans-for-brexit-extension-option-to-appease-dup

>Pizzas will have to shrink or lose their toppings under proposed Government plans to cap calories in our favourite treats in an obesity crackdown.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6269819/Is-favourite-pizza-going-affected-new-calorie-cap.html

>RIP autists: Third death in autism school minibus M4 crash
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45841847

>Andrew Neil takes HUGE swipe at Bono as he HILARIOUSLY mocks state of Brexit talks
express.co.uk/news/uk/1030406/Brexit-news-latest-UK-EU-today-deal-vote-Theresa-May-referendum-no-deal-date

_________Entertainment___

youtube.com/watch?v=JK-9JqVFF0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=B5RYmcf-320

youtube.com/watch?v=1QHgRkqcZBw

youtube.com/watch?v=n-tbshZb54w

Attached: :our lad: wews.png (2536x1422, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/e1s7a7pp
youtube.com/watch?v=YPIsTKpAoE4
vocaroo.com/i/s1fuw2jjt4TW
vocaroo.com/i/s0CVH2I25KuK
youtube.com/watch?v=KoFSQeOAYz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i aint got no chill in me bitch u gon envy me

>posting fake polls
uhmm sweetie

Attached: d09bdafca43445e5d8c68d09325e8378.png (623x778, 33K)

Tonight I was round a friend's and unironically told everyone I'm gonna vote UKIP and I support Salvini etc and they all laughed because none of them would believe I was serious

Voting is still open: Who is your favourite Brit/pol/ e-Celeb?
strawpoll.com/e1s7a7pp

>(2017)

>Tonight I was round a NPC's

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't you losers understand that Great Britain was created for everyone, not just white people?

Attached: IMG_3687.jpg (676x677, 169K)

ufo's = advanced german aircraft dabbing on ZOG

mainland germany surrendered in ww2 but a small advanced german settlement established in Antarctica continued to exist secretly until the battle of Operation Highjump where the US army got btfo by the air forces of the New Reich

take this redpill
research it yourself

i won the 2018 one too just cant find the pic

Survive the Jive and Godwin are the only two on that list who have anything to say that's actually worth listening to

>no mention of me
cringe and bluepilled

>tfw will never be a Wehrbauer

Attached: eastern front in non meme timeline.png (1136x959, 2.35M)

It was a bit like that

must suck to work at gchq and have almost no one left to post with after locking nearly all the posters up

i mean im guessing

Tonights poll is strictly for British e-Celebs. We could do favoured Tripfags another time.

I like all the people on the poll, each of them bring something to the table. I admit I did forget half a dozen e-Celebs who should have been on there but whatever its just a fun poll.

i am the greatest e celeb u fuckin mongo

ur crush wanna go down on a real one like me innit

Attached: 3d9bc92cb5bf69d1fde7e7ce784dd9ec.png (613x351, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YPIsTKpAoE4

see

Stillborn of Akkad BTFO

Attached: cc79c44b634638fcff5703a7bda877e44020fc53bffda58edca85f5c4713f72e.png (924x595, 363K)

Attached: 1494872286941.jpg (1013x1053, 243K)

Godwinson doxxed Master Jew, so he is alright in my book! I fucking hate that delusional, civic nationalist, fence sitting, retarded fucking traitor.

>I'm not one of the options

gib YKTD

It's literally been the entire drive and ambition of the British Empire to rule and unite the world and discover new cultures and import them and their trinkets, then the 20th Century happened and they forgot.

love the pic btw

who are you lol

Your picture will never happen, Schlomo

Retard alert

I still think MasterJews videos are entertaining but I wish we could have the old Brew back.

whats happening boys

Whoever picked Master Jew over Horatio Cary is a retarded kike.

"D-d- *blugh blugh* ooo-o-oh-o iiiiit A-a-again *gulp*, *glug glug* b-bom-ber *AUGH* Harris" *gulps on BASED black cock and takes it in the ass from the Conservative party*

I fucking hate Master Brew.

No it hasn’t you moron. Stop making up bullshit to fulfill your retarded liberal fantasies

>t. beady eyes full of lives
face it kid britain has always sought strength in diversity

beady eyes full of lies but lives works too

>subhuman germnigger talking about britain like he knows it better than we do
get fucked, or at least have a bit of humility.

What's entertaining about them? He removed all the good ones that were a bit cheeky and red pilled. He removed all his Mosley posting, I am convinced he was either blackmailed, visited by the police, or is some sort of MI5 agent trying to bring ethno-nationalists back to the center.

germans literally invented you and everything you try to claim as your own pipe down

He isn't a shlomo. Jews a way more superior to American Goyim.

>muh brit/pol/ tripfags are gchq

every fucking thread lol

u virgins are delusional

>still gagging on shitalian cock all these ages later

Attached: disgusted sigh.jpg (500x359, 30K)

germans invented the cuckshed

only so the anglo had a place to sleep

we're not monsters

Well then explain to me what the masterplan of Queen Elizabeth I was when she created the Armada and the Empire and what did she want Drake and the others to do? What was the purpose of the East India Company? Grow shepherd's pie on Ceylon and can it and import it?

>He unironically hates on Germans
Yikes, just stop.

Attached: 1524741792275.jpg (750x558, 151K)

How's UKIP doing, lads?

Attached: sargon.jpg (168x160, 11K)

You do realise we rule you? Your Queen is German. Her husband is German.
You would be nothing without German rule

If you had only had female heirs in the 1900s our Emperor would have married you and taken over everything.

Attached: 6yk99AJ.jpg (720x622, 36K)

Woes needs to take the iron pill that The Golden one offered to him.

He have nice features.
If he stopped being a complete slob and started to lift and wear nice clothes his reach will multiply x10.

Chrisma matters, looks matters, how you present yourself matters.
There was a reason why SS officer have this almost mystical look to themselves.
The aesthetics matter a lot.

I didnt vote MasterBrew and I prefer Horatio Cary but its a shame they had a falling out because the early Albion Radio podcasts were comfy as fuck and they had good banter. I listened to a bit of the first episode earlier to try to guess Brews accent and he immediately launched into jokes about golliwogs and blackface. I suspect the High Tory Gang rigged the poll in his favour because I was expecting him to come last. His newer videos are cucked but its just trolling and its entertaining. It is a damn shame that nobody saved his old videos to reupload them and he is a prick for removing them. I dont think he was forced by the police or the MI5, he isn't influential enough for that. Its possible he has been blackmailed by Hope Not Hate but I dont think so. I think he just saw the civnat position as more socially acceptable and a way to get a bigger audience.

It would isolate his loyal audience. We're dysfunctional and watch him because he is a charismatic but flawed common man. It would be good for him to get in shape and stop smoking but I honestly don't care if he doesn't want to and I dont think people should be bullying him into it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1fuw2jjt4TW

kek.
not bad

Attached: MARCH.webm (854x480, 2.4M)

If Eddie is considered a brit/pol/ celeb than my vote is for him, I had a lot of interesting drunk conversations with him during the past year.

I don't remember much the others, the other tripfags mostly make some irrelevant noise.

>losing to old boomers and farmers and town idiots with guns

B-but we didn't want it anyways, we just spent a few years and countless lifes to keep us busy
A-a-anyways, it was the French and Germans that did most of the fighting, so we lost against them, not the patriots.

The only thing the Brits are better at than conquering shit is having butterfingers and losing it again

Does anyone want Call of duty 1
>Raid servers
>Redpill NPCs
>Remake it in our own /image/

Attached: shot0002.jpg (1024x768, 281K)

Anyone see that video of Tommy Robinson laughing at the thugs on the Antifapublicwatch facebook page?

i truly couldnt give less of a fuck.
youve come to the wrong board if youre looking for blind nationalists to bait

then politely point me in the correct direction

yeah lol pretty funny. also pretty crazy how delusional UK Antifa are.... some of them are like 20yo who aren't and never will be the violent types so fuck knows why they bother LARPing in balaclavas and stuff

Attached: aXm9391xjU.jpg (650x650, 81K)

It's normal to have liberal humane views in twenties, they think that they're doing the right thing.

Attached: aXm9201xjU.jpg (650x650, 80K)

Attached: aXm1184xjU.jpg (650x650, 116K)

Attached: aXm567xjU.jpg (650x650, 103K)

Na, Eddie is a tripfag not an e-Celeb. Were gonna hold a poll on trips later this year. Eddie will probably have my vote but his alt persona The Dude can get fucked.

>lets let multiculturalism into our country
>white reproduction rates lowest of all races
>"Cmon goys we can all be equal and love freedom... even if whites are outbred!"
No thanks.

Attached: 2110.jpg (650x503, 59K)

Lads, can you vocaroo your accents please?

Not interested in southern ones, but anyone from the border counties, merseyside, tyne and wear, scotland, wales, NI.

intit like

Channel4's Humans really made me to look at things differently about pakis, pajeets.

I still feel unconscious racism toward them but at least I started to judge with some controversy.

And yet I can't drop the idea that pakis and Muslims have a conspiracy to make Britain a House of Islam.

Attached: humans-amc.jpg (1000x750, 97K)

yep

Attached: aXm2707xjU.jpg (650x650, 89K)

save me

Attached: aXm7849xjU[1].jpg (650x650, 148K)

You might be onto something.

Attached: 1672.png (909x511, 736K)

>channel 4
fuck that cuck propaganda. TV is satanic.

Attached: aXm3794xjU.jpg (650x650, 76K)

vocaroo.com/i/s0CVH2I25KuK

I'm from upper Bovril County.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoFSQeOAYz4

Attached: aXm743xjU[1].jpg (650x650, 77K)

bot is lowkey throwing shade at me

Attached: aXm6165xjU[1].jpg (650x650, 111K)

My accent isnt worth it. Im from the North but have a broad British accent because I lived elsewhere for too long. Now people here think I sound posh.

Occasionally I meet a paki or pajeet who aren't too bad. For some reason the women love me. I always have to remind myself than Britain is bigger than two people having an interaction. In particular the daughter of the paki shop owner is all over me when I go in for fags. Its just not worth losing 1000+ years of heritage over.

>inspirobot posting
comfy

>disillusioned texas brit checking in
how’s it been lads? been too busy to check up on britpol

any happenings?

Attached: AE5B8ADB-A364-417C-9346-C63F15EEA790.jpg (1538x2048, 397K)

mine is inspiring

Attached: aXm6446xjU.jpg (650x650, 38K)

As a stupid entertainment science fiction if not to consider political issues it's actually quite well made series.

No, I just don't like the Arab race, niggers are westernised, pakis and pajeets aren't.

join us gayboy

Attached: aXm3831xjU[1].jpg (650x650, 157K)

gay

No happenings. If there has been I havnt paid enough attention. Its funny how Brits who live overseas pine for Britain. When I lived elsewhere I always pined for home.

Do you ever wash?

mine is a cunt

Attached: aXm9973xjU[1].jpg (650x650, 142K)

usually twice a day ama

You’re fucking humming mate

Interesting, can anyone translate?

You should try and get your dialect back, don't become culturally cucked. Be proud of your county.

Attached: aXm4902xjU.jpg (650x650, 58K)

Attached: aXm2873xjU.jpg (650x650, 63K)

Attached: aXm6034xjU.jpg (650x650, 119K)

Attached: aXm4699xjU.jpg (650x650, 119K)

fuck off u dirty cunt

Attached: 582F1C2F-C324-408B-A6CA-8F550E2662E3.jpg (650x650, 86K)

ANONYMONGS. UNEQUIVOCALLY. BTFO.

Attached: aXm3476xjU[1].jpg (650x650, 66K)

fucking this

Attached: aXm3782xjU[1].jpg (650x650, 68K)

I think that’s true for people from any country, we always long for home.

I think it’s worst for brits tho, as we come from such a beautiful island, but often end up elsewhere due to limited opportunity on our small spec of land.

Sad to see the direction it’s taken since I’ve left tho, every week it seems I see another insane story of forcing (((their))) agenda and general decline of the very fabric of our society.